Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 12:45 PM   #91  

Well, I think I'm back on track ... today is day 3 TOTALLY OP, so I should be back to fat burning by tomorrow. Feels good to be back in control ... it's such an emotional thing for me -- food. I've got to take the "personal" out of it! But it does feel good to be back in the structure. Thanks for the encouragement!
Old 11-08-2009, 03:40 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 242/169/166

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahsmama View Post
Welcome back FL! So glad you had a great trip.

little edie, i so hope that you have lost after all this time not only for you but emotionally as well!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed lady!

oday, finally, after all my binge eating all those things off program, I dropped 6.5 lbs on MRC's scale and FINALLY got to sign the 60 pound board. I was so close to that 3 weeks ago. The tanita also says that I'm 9.5 lbs away from my goal so that was exciting!!

Monday is my 30th b-day and I'm torn about eating a dessert. I'd jsut like a small piece of something sweet but don't want it to cause me to stall. I'm also afraid after such a big loss this week that I'm in for a plateau Oh well, I'll just enjoy my progress and keep going! I'm also going to get a massage on Wednesday so that is my b-day present to myself.

Have a great Saturday everyone!
Happy Birthday Noahsmama and congrats on signing the 60 lb board!! That is a marvelous achievement! Just think - less than 10 lbs to goal. You are on the home stretch now! Have a good OP week!
Old 11-08-2009, 06:21 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 256/217.5/150

Height: 5' 2"

You gals are the greatest!!! This is why I missed you all so much. The welcome back I have received means so much!!

Thank you so much Jeanette and RIP for the advice on the Tanita. The counselor seemed quite concerned about it. I will take another on Wednesday when I WI. I too have a Taylor at home and I will check to see what it says tonight.

I was out shopping all day today, so I skipped my lunch. I know that isn't good, but do some of you ever do that from time to time? Sometimes I'm just not hungry at lunch time. Imagine that!!!!!
Old 11-08-2009, 07:21 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 206/169/130

Height: 5'2"

Not only have I skipped a meal but I have slept right through them! Then I wake up and am hungry but it is a new day and I am not sure if I should have dinner, the meal missed, or breakfast. Especially if I am going to be going back to sleep! I is so confused!
Scale not really moving but had an awesome day yesterday. Went with my kids to the Aquarium up in Denver and then went to Dave and Buster's. One of my nurse friends met us for dinner with her son. The kids went off to play games and we had a nice dinner. She is doing MRC also. She is at goal now. She needed to lose 15 pounds and she looks great.
Friday, I went shopping. Going to a friend's parent's house for Thanksgiving. My holiday schedule changed and all my plans went out the window. Well, they semi dress up for dinner there and while I thought about the LBD, I decided to look around to see what they have. I found this incredible red/black velvet flocked dress. SIZE 8! It looks amazing! So, I bought it, figuring it will take me throught the holidays and I have a trip to vegas coming up. I can see me ringing in the new year wearing that and dancing my heart out!
Old 11-08-2009, 07:26 PM   #95  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/196/155

Height: 5'8"

i ran my second 5K today beat my time from last weekend by more than a minute. hooray for another NSV (as those are the only Vs i'm getting these days, lol...)
Old 11-08-2009, 07:56 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 206/169/130

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahruthie View Post
i ran my second 5K today beat my time from last weekend by more than a minute. hooray for another NSV (as those are the only Vs i'm getting these days, lol...)
Congradulations!
I understand the NSV being the only V's! But we take what we can get!
Old 11-08-2009, 08:08 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 229/see ticker/160

Height: 5'0"

Cool

Quote:
Way to go on the 5K! I could never do that! You picked a great day for a run! I washed the siding yesterday and cleaned the downstairs windows today. I have Wednesday off for holiday and will try to get the upstairs windows done then. Can't believe we're nearing the middle of November with temps in the 70's!

-- JJ
Old 11-08-2009, 08:10 PM   #98  

Quote:

My goodness...you sure have the energy girl! You will be down to goal before you know it. Great job!!! Hey...Huskers beat the Sooners!!! Not that they played much better than the last couple of weeks!!! Good thing the Sooners lost their quarterback, else they would have whipped our butts!
Old 11-08-2009, 08:15 PM   #99  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat not Fat View Post
Way to go on the 5K! I could never do that! You picked a great day for a run! I washed the siding yesterday and cleaned the downstairs windows today. I have Wednesday off for holiday and will try to get the upstairs windows done then. Can't believe we're nearing the middle of November with temps in the 70's!

-- JJ
Look at you with all the energy too!!! What a great day to do windows and siding though. I like this November weather. It can just stay like this all winter long.

I didn't go to the Connection class Thursday....just couldn't sit through one more with her. I'm going to try to get back to weighing in twice a week now. Are you going to the Thanksgiving food class week after next? That may be very helpful. It's going to be so hard being on MRC for Thanksgiving. And I have two to go to. I may have to cheat and have dressing. Gee, no mashed potatoes and gravy....UNFAIR!!!!
Old 11-08-2009, 09:13 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 188/151.5/141

Height: 5'1"

Hi everyone,
I WI in yesterday and I was only down .5 lbs. I was upset because I work out so hard last week to only lose .5 lbs. The lady at the center told me it could be from my muscles being swollen which is allowing me to hold on to water. I hope that is the case because I plan on doing the same routine this week that I did last week. I will let you all know how that turns out. And by the way do anyone center have this day after challenge which is if you WI the day after Thanksgiving and lose 1 lb you get 2 free weeks on the program. I just want to inform you all that are thinking about cheating just to be careful because you can have free weeks. And if your center is offering the free weeks take a carry out of those food you wanted to eat on Thanksgiving and WI on Friday and then eat. So you can enjoy the free weeks and a little cheat. But remember if you cheat it takes about $40 to get your body back to losing again. Well good luck to everyone on an OP week.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:26 AM   #101  

S/C/G: 240/230/130

Height: 5'3

Hi everyone.

I will be going into MRC in the morning for my free consultation and so excited. I have tried many weight lost programs in the pass with not so much long results. I am hoping this program will be the key to my long term weight lost and finally be able to see the person i want to see in the mirror. I just wanted to let everyone know that finding 3 fat chicks has really encouraged me and I'm glad i have found a place to share my ups and downs
Old 11-09-2009, 08:25 AM   #102  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingtofindmeagain View Post
Hi everyone.

I will be going into MRC in the morning for my free consultation and so excited. I have tried many weight lost programs in the pass with not so much long results. I am hoping this program will be the key to my long term weight lost and finally be able to see the person i want to see in the mirror. I just wanted to let everyone know that finding 3 fat chicks has really encouraged me and I'm glad i have found a place to share my ups and downs
You will not regret it. This plan does work. Even though I went through a dry month of not losing, I stuck with it and now am back to seeing movement in the scales in the right direction! 3FC's is the best place for us to support one another. This is my family who I can share anything with. Besides MRC, this is the only place where I truthfully share my weight....now imagine that!!!

Best to you on the road of losing weight!!!
Old 11-09-2009, 08:44 AM   #103  

Height: 5'6''

tryingtofindmeagain - welcome. This is one of the most beneficial parts of my MRC experience. Sure, being on the plan is great, but the support you'll get here is great. Share share share. Its the only way we all learn.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:49 AM   #104  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 212/212/130

Height: 5'1

Good morning everyone! I am back to full OP today. I did well this weekend so I hope the scale shows it Wednesday! I was measured Saturday for the first time after my original measure preprogram. I was down 8.5 inches. I don't know if that is the norm or not but I will take it anyway. Good luck to everyone and get in that water...I think it is key to this diet. Happy Monday everyone!!
Old 11-09-2009, 10:35 AM   #105  
Goddess in Training

S/C/G: 284/209/150

Height: 5'3

I got to sign the 20lb board this morning, finally!! Only five more to go till the 30lb board!! I can taste it!! wooohoooo!!
Closed Thread