Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 12:30 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 330.5/see ticker/258.5

Height: 5'9.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuselady View Post
Thank you everyone. I was so thankful to the ones who went before me, sharing their adventures, stories and encouragement. I am glad I can do the same. 3FCs is a wonderful 'inwention' I'm so glad we have the internet today. We can be friends no matter where we live. Have a great day, where ever you are, whatever the weather. Find a NSV to celebrate being alive! jeanette
You look awesome thanks for being an inspiration!
Old 11-11-2009, 01:40 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 239/229/155

Height: 5'5"

Hello All, I'm feeling a bit frustrated today. I've been OP for three weeks and have only lost 8 lbs. I'm happy with the eight lbs but was hoping it would come off a little quicker. The scale has said the same thing for the past three days and today it was up 1.5 lbs with no explanation, I don't think I have done anything different that would make it go up. I'm going to wait to WI till Saturday and keep my fingers crossed for a good number.
Thanks for listening.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:49 PM   #153  
Tactless but Honest :)

S/C/G: 188/178.6/140

Height: 5'4''

HotMama,

Are you going to start your period soon? I posted a thread asking about weight gain prior to it and I actually gained a pound this week too. Maybe it's just water retention. I had to be patient for about a week and finally today I dropped the gain plus a pound. And I havent even started yet. STAY STRONG! Also if you don't think that's the answer maybe ask the girls at ur center about the MetaQuick diet.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:05 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 239/229/155

Height: 5'5"

Thanks DZ, It's not the period thing, that was last week. I gained 1.5 lbs and then at the end of the week lost 2.5 lbs. I thought this week would be better since that nonsense was over with. My hubby is doing it with me and of course the weight is just melting off him, UGH, so annoying. Anyway, I appreciate the encouragement and will ask at WI if I should be doing a different menu or something. I hope they don't tell me to buy pills, I can't afford them and I think the program should work with out them.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:23 PM   #155  

The MetaQuick is basically having a bar or shake for breakfast and lunch and then a meal for dinner along with I believe 4 HSN a day and they recommend taking the trace minerals. If you got a package at the food instruction class, there should have been a bottle in it. It's supposed to get you off a plateau. We talked about it today but I decided to keep doing what I'm doing. It seems to be working for me.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:18 PM   #156  

HELP! I know it's after 4 and almost dinner time but that Halloween candy is looking SOOOO good. I am dying for just one piece...my I musnt and I know it. *Sigh* just needed to vent...guess I'l go get my boys now.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:09 PM   #157  

S/C/G: 256/217.5/150

Height: 5' 2"

Good evening everyone. I went to WI today and get a new Tanita reading since Saturdays was screwed up. Looks like I'm doing ok. This reading was so much better. I got to speak with Jeannie by request. She spent so much time with me explaining many things. She put me on the beige menu, but the only difference I see is no snack in the afternoon. Which many times I have forgotten anyway. Now watch me want it since I can't have it..lol. I did lose 1.5 pounds, so that was good. Made me go shopping again. My husband keeps telling me I have to buy new clothes because my slacks are way too big. He has been so supportive and very encouraging through all of this. I call him my cheerleader.

Jeannie said they changed the liquid minerals to pill for now. Seems like they are making lots of changes to their suppliments lately. Wonder what is up with all that? Never did try those delicious puddings everyone raved about. Are any of you starting to like the new ones any better yet?
Old 11-12-2009, 07:52 AM   #158  

So my husband and I got into a HUGE fight last night resulting in him leaving for the night. I'm sure I was not correct in the situation but sometimes he just makes me so ANGRY! I almost skipped dinner because I was so mad when he left but I ended up making a grilled chicken salad. I kinda get like that when I'm upset, don't eat. Once lost 20 pounds in 2 weeks doing that...not good. But I'm not gonna get all screwed up just because he's being dumb.

I feel better now....needed to vent as usual. Thanks to all for being here.

Last edited by DZackery; 11-12-2009 at 07:53 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-12-2009, 08:53 AM   #159  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

Default thinking of you now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DZackery View Post
So my husband and I got into a HUGE fight last night resulting in him leaving for the night. I'm sure I was not correct in the situation but sometimes he just makes me so ANGRY! I almost skipped dinner because I was so mad when he left but I ended up making a grilled chicken salad. I kinda get like that when I'm upset, don't eat. Once lost 20 pounds in 2 weeks doing that...not good. But I'm not gonna get all screwed up just because he's being dumb.

I feel better now....needed to vent as usual. Thanks to all for being here.
Whatever the riff, I will be praying for you and hubby to get it put back together soon. I know that anger and hurt are never good in the long term for any part of our daily lives. All the best! --Joy2MeNu
Old 11-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #160  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

So... happy and sad both today. at WI I was down 1.5 pounds but was told I was 1 pound short of the 30lb board. So I left, happy but determined to make it to the board next week. I also had measurements today, which meant a Tanita reading. When I got back to work, I looked at my Tanita slip and saw that she had miscalculated. I lost 2.5 pounds = 30 total. So I'm happy for the loss, but bummed that I didn't get to sign the board. Oh well. I'll go on Monday and give em ****.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:39 PM   #161  

S/C/G: 330.5/see ticker/258.5

Height: 5'9.5

Congrats!! i hope to sign the 30 lbs board next week ( if not this Saturday, keeping my fingers crossed, i know i've lost atleast 5 lbs this week )
Old 11-12-2009, 07:03 PM   #162  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 212/212/130

Height: 5'1

I was able to sign the 10 pound board tonight!! WHOOHOOOO!!! I am averaging about 3 3/4 pounds a week. I will take that! I so crave the pizza my kids had tonight but the hubby made me some fish!! What a great guy I have! The kids and him were so proud and excited to see my 10 pound rock! What a great boost!
Old 11-12-2009, 10:03 PM   #163  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

LaRee... what's with the rock? My center doesn't do anything with rocks....
Old 11-14-2009, 01:29 PM   #164  

S/C/G: 256/217.5/150

Height: 5' 2"

Hi all!! Was the site down yesterday? I couldn't get on to post.

Today is "Football Saturday"...so sitting here with my cheese, fresh veggies and an apple, with my mixed berry HNS. How exciting is that?

Hope you all had a great week of losses. I decided not to go WI this morning since I was just too lazy. My scale said I was down, but by the time I dressed and ate breakfast, that was no longer the case. Wednesday is the cooking class for Thanksgiving, so that should be interesting. Any Lincolnites going? Love to meet you.

Have a healthy weekend now.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:39 PM   #165  

I haven't been able to get on the site for about a day and a half, finally got on this morning after several tries! Frustrating. I'm at my son's house this weekend for his birthday, but packed my own food, so should be okay -- just drinking max HNS and lots of water. Happy weekend to everyone.

I'm guessing since there aren't posts, that everyone was having a hard time accessing the site -- geesh, I depend on reading all of your successes and stories and missed that!
Closed Thread