Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 03:56 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 182/164/140

Height: 5'8

I really, really want to lose at least 10lbs by the end of November. I am so frustrated (what's new). I started on MetaBalance because I was so hungry on the green menu. I'm not as hungry but I have been staying w/in the same .5 lbs for the week up until Sunday morning...which I was down a lb! But then I decided to do strength training for 45 minutes and cardio for 50 minutes...then wash my car. I took my son to Sam's Club with me and got caught up in Sample Day It didn't feel like too much considering I just had a few samples but I was back up a lb today! Rrrr! I am SOOOO mad! My water is up and I have been pretty much OP the entire week (with the small exception of a bite here or there). What can I do besides go crazy????

Last edited by gish24; 11-02-2009 at 03:58 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:16 PM   #17  

Default New here

Hi everyone! I think I've just spent the last 2.5 hours going through old posts just reading about all the weight loss success with the MRC. I've been thinking about signing up and even went for a consultation. I've been "sleeping on it" I guess you could say. I think I'm going to do it...what have I got to loose right?!?! I'm just curious how many of you bought and used the extra supplements. Are they worth the expense? Will they really speed up my weight loss and make me more successful? Or, do they simply not matter?

Angela
Old 11-02-2009, 05:00 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 0/62/67

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alock View Post
Hi everyone! I think I've just spent the last 2.5 hours going through old posts just reading about all the weight loss success with the MRC. I've been thinking about signing up and even went for a consultation. I've been "sleeping on it" I guess you could say. I think I'm going to do it...what have I got to loose right?!?! I'm just curious how many of you bought and used the extra supplements. Are they worth the expense? Will they really speed up my weight loss and make me more successful? Or, do they simply not matter?

Angela
Not sure what everyone else will say but I have been taking the MRC6 ("lipo in a bottle".) Several ladies I know swear by it so I decided to try it out. I have lost 40.75 inches and 38.5 lbs in 3 months.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:36 AM   #19  
Where did I go??

S/C/G: 240.5/230/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by E4FEwife View Post
Not sure what everyone else will say but I have been taking the MRC6 ("lipo in a bottle".) Several ladies I know swear by it so I decided to try it out. I have lost 40.75 inches and 38.5 lbs in 3 months.
Great job! Excellent pounds and inches lost. I lost 10 lbs in 10 days, and almost 22 inches. I will be interested to see the inches lost and if it is contributed to the MRC6.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:41 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 187/See Ticker/134

Height: 5'4"

So I didn't meet my goal for last month. Didn't really try either. I've been cheating a lot lately because it's so much easier than having to cook and I've only been seeing 0.5 lbs at a time which is quite discouraging. And this weekend was horrible with all that candy. But I've been 100% OP since yesterday and here's hoping I won't have a gain this week. I switched from the All Day to the Enhancer and Cortitrim so hopefully I'll see more dramatic weight loss. I have noticed, though, that my inches lost seems to be about the same as my pounds lost. My center measures me once a month and last month it was 17 lbs 19 inches.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:55 PM   #21  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 212/212/130

Height: 5'1

OK....I have been measuring myself at home and I am so motivated by all of you who have lost inches. But this is weird. I have only lost 5 pounds but my measuring tape says I have only lost maybe an inch from my waist. It is a bit discouraging. I hope that the center has a better measuring tape!!
Old 11-03-2009, 01:04 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRee mother of 3 View Post
I did ok...so I thought this weekend. I weighed in Saturday with a 3 pound loss which was fine. I did eat off program Saturday night...had a slice of pizza, cupcake and some mt.dew....ughhhh!!! Put back on 2 pounds. So angry with myself but I got up dusted off and back to program. I am up only 1 pound and hope to wake up in the morning back where I was Saturday morning. Boy, those cheat days are so not worth it! My goal this month is to be down 15 pounds. I don't know if that is reasonable or not...but I am shooting for it anyway. I lost 5 pounds in 7 days so who knows???? It was probably mostly water but I am going to try anyway. Has anyone lost 15 in a month or is that crazy sounding????
In the beginning of my program I did lose 15 lbs in a month... It can be done, just stay 100% OP, drink all the HNS and take the supplements. Good Luck!
Old 11-03-2009, 02:21 PM   #23  

I'm having the worst time getting "refocused" ... the foods are boring ... I'm playing around with it -- gain 2, lose 3, gain 3, lose 3. When I am doing the program right, it's a constant loss or at least staying the same, but this up and down is what I seem to be doing right now.

So, I've set a mini-goal for November and hope to be able to get on track. Any quick (not cooking) meal ideas would be appreciated. I'm single, don't really cook for myself, and would likes quick, easy suggestions for all meals.

Thanks for always being here!
Old 11-03-2009, 03:01 PM   #24  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkmd27 View Post
I'm having the worst time getting "refocused" ... the foods are boring ... I'm playing around with it -- gain 2, lose 3, gain 3, lose 3. When I am doing the program right, it's a constant loss or at least staying the same, but this up and down is what I seem to be doing right now.

So, I've set a mini-goal for November and hope to be able to get on track. Any quick (not cooking) meal ideas would be appreciated. I'm single, don't really cook for myself, and would likes quick, easy suggestions for all meals.

Thanks for always being here!
The Italian Dinner in the cook book is super easy and really good, the recipe makes 4 servings. Also, there is a chile recipe in the crockpot section that only takes ground turkey, beans, tomato spup HNS and a package of mccormicks chile seasoning. It says to crock pot it but I never have, I just throw it together and that recipe is also for 4 servings. I have used chicken breast or turkey breast cut up instead of groung turkey and its amazing. If you do these two recipes you will have 8 meals covered! Another help is frozen veggies... they are precut and most bags you can just throw in the microwave and not even turn on a burner. I do a whole bag then weight it out in seperate containers. I get frozen fruit too. Good Luck!
Old 11-03-2009, 04:00 PM   #25  

So I decided to have a Meal Replacement bar & HNS for lunch today because I was planning on going shopping for some new clothes after work. Well at 11:00 I got a call from the doctor's office. Last week I had a Hydascan (?) done to check and see how my gallbladder was functioning. Well come to find out it failed miserably! They wanted to do surgery either this Thursday or next (I chose next Thursday.) I know it's minor surgery but I'm still a bit stressed. Just another road block in this weight loss process. You think they can give me a mini-tummy tuck & liposuction when I'm under???? The big thing is I ate an apple today when I got home...it's not OP and now I feel a bit guilty. I know, it's not a huge deal but this was the first time I really deviated from the program.

Last edited by E4FEwife; 11-03-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:53 PM   #26  

Thank you Daizy ... I'll haul out the old cookbook and look those up ... and the frozen veggie idea is a good one! Thanks again.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:10 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 220/201/160

Height: 5' 7"

E4FE,

I had a minor procedure done three months into my MRC diet and still lost weight. Remember you can't have anything to eat or drink twelve hours before your surgery so you won't be adding calories there.

Just get up and moving around your house as soon as the doctor okays it.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:11 PM   #28  

Height: 5'6''

E4FE - Hmm...what menu are you on? I can eat an apple on my plan. It has more carbs than say a citrus or some berries, but regardless...better an apple than a chocolate bar or something. Don't beat yourself up. You're gonna have surgery...thats a little stressing, eat your apple hun.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:16 PM   #29  

Quote:
Originally Posted by little edie View Post
E4FE,

I had a minor procedure done three months into my MRC diet and still lost weight. Remember you can't have anything to eat or drink twelve hours before your surgery so you won't be adding calories there.

Just get up and moving around your house as soon as the doctor okays it.
I'm one of those crazy, stubborn, get up and go people. I was up withing 15 minutes of giving birth... after my nose surgery as soon as I came to I asked when I could go home. They told me as soon as I could get up and go pee. I stood up and stubled to the bathroom. Needless to say they still wouldn't let me go, I was still in a fog and couldn't keep my eyes open when I got back to my bed.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:19 PM   #30  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hvnlymzic View Post
E4FE - Hmm...what menu are you on? I can eat an apple on my plan. It has more carbs than say a citrus or some berries, but regardless...better an apple than a chocolate bar or something. Don't beat yourself up. You're gonna have surgery...thats a little stressing, eat your apple hun.
The regular menu (I forget what color it is) but it says that the Meal Replacement bar is suppose to be eaten in place of your protein and fruit at lunchtime. I just wasn't in the mood to eat veggies.
Closed Thread