Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 04:02 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 330.5/see ticker/258.5

Height: 5'9.5

Last week wednesday i had a WI at 308. Then on saturday i had 311. I got so frustrated that i binged. And i had a very hard time, coz i knew i was being stupid and still i was doing it. I decided to go full OP from monday again, but my WI on Wednesday showed a gain of one pound again to 312. I kept going at it and guess what today i had a wi at 307 thats a total of 5 lbs in 3 days . It showed me that i lost a week thanks to my binge but that i can do this right when i want to. so from now on, no more binging, no more emotional eating. 299 here i come!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2009, 04:11 PM   #77  
rip

S/C/G: 282

Height: 5 11

nabeelamalik,

Congrats on the big loss! Next time you think you may want binge just go back to your post and re-read it. Realizing your mistakes and taking note not to repeat them is a big step. Your doing great, keep up the motivation.

Started MRC 5/9/09
Old 11-07-2009, 04:15 PM   #78  
Lynn

S/C/G: 216/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Thanks Melissa! I probably will have something sweet, but small. You're doing great and I'm not sure I get the paperclips idea? I get the one for each pound you've lost, but what about the others, where would you put them? Way to go on your inch loss!! Isn't that motivating!?
Old 11-07-2009, 04:15 PM   #79  
rip

teachingmom,
No way are you a dork! Just proud of yourself as you should be. This tickers are a great visual for yourself and encouragement for others. Any by the way I love your ticker!

Started MRC 5/9/09
Old 11-07-2009, 04:37 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 238/228/135

Default Paperclips

Thanks for the positive encouragment!

The paperclip idea...you have a strand of paperclips hooked together - one for each pound you want to lose. Than when you lose that lb, you move to paperclip to the pounds lost strand. That way you get a visual of where you are and then how much you've lost when you've finished! I just don't know where I can hang the clips without the kids making some kind of craft outta them!

Last edited by teachingmom; 11-07-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 04:41 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 238/228/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip View Post
teachingmom,
No way are you a dork! Just proud of yourself as you should be. This tickers are a great visual for yourself and encouragement for others. Any by the way I love your ticker!

Started MRC 5/9/09
rip,

DO you just have to copy, paste the ticker each time or am I doing something wrong?

Also, How do you get your smilies on there for each 5 lbs lost?

Old 11-07-2009, 05:13 PM   #82  
Tactless but Honest :)

S/C/G: 188/178.6/140

Height: 5'4''

So I am making lasagne for the family tonight and it's in the oven melting. It smells SOOOO GOOD! I wish I could eat some. I miss my cheesey, oooie, gooie, yummy, melty, greasy food. *Sigh* guess I will go bake some fish......I hate the weekends....I'm not busy enough...and the kids halloween candy is lookng awfully good. I posted a thread asking if anyone else was in my area. I could really use a buddy near by whos in my boat with me. I'm feeling very deflated...
Old 11-07-2009, 07:58 PM   #83  

Height: 5'9"

oday, finally, after all my binge eating all those things off program, I dropped 6.5 lbs on MRC's scale and FINALLY got to sign the 60 pound board. I was so close to that 3 weeks ago. The tanita also says that I'm 9.5 lbs away from my goal so that was exciting!!

Congrats Noahsmama for signing the 60 lbs board!!!! I am one pound away from signing it and will get there next Tuesday!!!! Are you going to start stabilization this month and lose the remaining during stabilization? I just am not sure if it is a good idea to try to lose my last 10 or so on stabilization...my center said it would work, however, I do not want to sign up for another 10 weeks!
Old 11-07-2009, 09:19 PM   #84  
rip

teachingmom,
Once I created my ticker I copied it to a document on my pc. Whenever my weight changes I go in and change the number then resave it. After each of my posts I cut and paste it into my reply. Hope this helps.

Go to User CP and then 'edit profile' you can add lots of different things. Took me awhile to figure it out and sometimes I still have trouble.

Started MRC 5/9/09
Old 11-07-2009, 09:37 PM   #85  
Lynn

S/C/G: 216/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWE140 View Post
Congrats Noahsmama for signing the 60 lbs board!!!! I am one pound away from signing it and will get there next Tuesday!!!! Are you going to start stabilization this month and lose the remaining during stabilization? I just am not sure if it is a good idea to try to lose my last 10 or so on stabilization...my center said it would work, however, I do not want to sign up for another 10 weeks!
Thank you and you will do it too! I'm going to do stabilization at the end of the month or beginning of December. I'm not sure when their next stabilization party is but it's not on the November calendar so I know it'll be the first week of December. But I intend to keep losing until then (with the exception of my b-day dinner which I've already decided I'm having a bit of dessert at Red Lobster) and hope to lose the last bit in stabilizaiton. I'm glad I'm hoping to start stabilizatoin with 5-6 lbs to go or less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teachingmom View Post
rip,

DO you just have to copy, paste the ticker each time or am I doing something wrong?

Also, How do you get your smilies on there for each 5 lbs lost?

You can create a 3FC signature as part of your signature. Go to the 'quicklinks' button and then sig. weight tracker and you enter in your info. and copy/paste it into your signature.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:28 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 256/217.5/150

Height: 5' 2"

First I want to say thank you for all your welcome backs to me. I truly did miss chatting with you all. You all make my day!!

JJ, too bad I didn't see your cousin.....actually, the tours were nice except for the rain...and it sure did rain!!!!

Noahsmama....CONGRATULATIONS!!! 60 pounds is fantastic!!!! Your hard work paid off these last couple of weeks. I hope you signed the board in HUGE LETTERS!!

GWE....one pound for you to go....I am so proud of you gals. I hope someday I will be signing that board. I just want to get to the 30 pound board before this month is over.

I did go WI today and lost the 2 pounds I gained on vacation plus another 1 1/2 pound, so that felt so good. I'm really hoping for a good month. I requested a tanita reading and it was so very strange, I gained fat even though I have lost weight. The counselor was quite confused on that!!! And so am I!!!
Old 11-08-2009, 07:48 AM   #87  

S/C/G: 220/201/160

Height: 5' 7"

SIXTY FLIPPIN' POUNDS!!!!!!

I am so incredibley happy for you!!

And FL, great job!

Maybe we'll all hit our stride this month. I'm feeling a new enthusiasm here from everyone.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:57 AM   #88  
jeanette

S/C/G: 170/139/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifties Lady View Post
. . . I still haven't gotten back to actually losing like I had when I started. I battle the same 3 pounds every week. Now my vacation is messing me up again, so I hope soon I will be on the losing side again. . .
Fifties Lady, I wonder if you could do the 4 (or even 2) days of the yellow menu to kick your body back into ketosis. If you do, be sure to drink the maximum amount of HNSs. It would also help you kick any lingering cravings from your wonderful vacation with your sister. Glad to have you back, jeanette
Old 11-08-2009, 10:12 AM   #89  
jeanette

S/C/G: 170/139/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifties Lady View Post
. . . I requested a tanita reading and it was so very strange, I gained fat even though I have lost weight. The counselor was quite confused on that!!! And so am I!!!
Ask for a new reading next time you go in. Because Tanita is a 'computer' if water is low, it can throw other readings off. Using my Taylor at home, I find sometimes at night, I get a very erratic reading - not in line with the day before or the day after. I'm glad you are back into a losing mode again. jeanette
Old 11-08-2009, 10:33 AM   #90  
rip

FL,
Lost the vacation weight plus 1.5 that's fantastic. I wouldn't worry too much about the tanita. That happened to me also. I lost weight but not fat. They told me to drink make sure I got in 5 hns's a day and that seemed to do the trick. It sure it nice to have you back.
Closed Thread