Old 08-21-2006, 02:48 PM   #541  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Wow, what a great suprise! Carmen and Bernadette, welcome back ladies! You have been missed!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 02:54 PM   #542  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Thanks Katie.
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 03:14 PM   #543  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

Pearl- I like oatmeal rasin, s'mores, and I just found a new flavor I like -chai tea- but you have to be a fan of chai tea otherwise I don't think you would like it.
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 03:57 PM   #544  
Katie

BTW Lisa, love the new avatar. You are looking great!!
Old 08-21-2006, 03:58 PM   #545  
Katie

Hey Carm, how are your DPs?
Old 08-21-2006, 04:16 PM   #546  
Back-on-track!

S/C/G: 295.2/280.0/180

Height: 5'3

You really look great Lisa!
Tomkyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:50 PM   #547  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Hey! I am back, trying to get things caught up and back OP.... this last week was really hard on the ol' weight loss. Hopefully the gain is all alcohol induced, and will be gone by the next WI!

Had a good little bit of work and little bit of play in Sacramento, and a GREAT lot of fun on my girlie weekend. We rode a murder mystery dinner train. I got dead right away (me and my big mouth!) but guess I don't need to try out for Broadway... I don't think dead people laugh and giggle as much as I did!

Just wanted to pop in and say
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 06:22 PM   #548  
Missing Ohio

Default Welcome Back

Hello Carmen, glad to see you back. I will send a PM to fill you in on my relocation to Miss.

Sherry and Cassi - thanx a heap

Last edited by LadyIzzy; 08-21-2006 at 06:37 PM.
LadyIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 06:32 PM   #549  
Katie

Good for you on the new job Bre!!!!!
Old 08-21-2006, 06:39 PM   #550  
Missing Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo girl View Post
Good for you on the new job Bre!!!!!
Thanx Katie - now to get rid of most this stuff. I was thinking that I should call those estate liquidators and see what they are talking about.
LadyIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:15 PM   #551  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Hellooo out there in LAWL land

Congratulations to all the losers

I am in dire need of a virtual kick in the booty!
Every w/e is disasterous - and I am less inclined to resist each time I am faced with temptations.
I won't go into the gory details - but both Saturday and Sunday had me full to the painful point.
It is a such a slippery slope I tried to hop back up on the horse today but I have not been very good.
Up to 145 this AM - so I have decided to buckle down and put a 10lb goal in front of me.
Apparently 3 - 5 lb goals make me take things less seriously.
OK - now it's out there, no turning back!

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:36 PM   #552  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Stacy- YAY on the 2 lbs. You are doing awesome!

Carol- WTG on the loss.

Lisa- Glad things went well at the COD. Awesome job on only gaining 3 lbs. You have made a lifestyle change! The new avatar is great.

Carmen- Welcome back chickie!!! We've missed you

Pearl- You are so sweet!! Great job on staying OP for your family gathering. For the Luna's, I like the chocolate brownie, choco peppermint, cookies and cream and the Dulce de leche

Sommer- GL with going back to the COD. $4 a week is a great price.

Bre- Congrats on the job and GL on the male interest!!

Lori- Welcome back. Glad you had fun on your weekend

Cassi- Woohoo on the NSV! You rock!!!

Sznn- There is your kick in the booty. Climb back up on the POP wagon with all the rest of us. We'll give you a lift as we are passing by!!

For you guys looking at the magic bullet- Target has them on sale this week for $59.99 plus you get a $10 target gift card with purchase.

Where the heck is Barb????

Everybody else-

I was having a craving for scallops tonight so I got some Mrs. Dash garlic and herb marinade and cut up some mushrooms, onions and zucchini, marinated them and then cooked the veggies, when they were almost done, I took them out, added some water to the pan and cooked my scallops, then put the veggies back in for a couple of minutes and OMG it is just yummy, it's even got a little bit of a spicy kick going on!!!

I think I'll join you guys in the boost group. I am going to do TO tomorrow and Wed. I am just kind of out here in comfortable land, not trying too hard. I have to get my head back in the game because this is how my trends start of just saying what the heck and letting it all go by the wayside.

MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:49 PM   #553  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

Thanks for the compliments guys- my weight loss has been so slow over time that nobody ever notices, so it means so much to me that you guys do.
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 08:15 PM   #554  
"Print"cess Jenni

S/C/G: 247/226/149

Height: 5'6"

Good evening gorgeous girls! It took me forever to catch up on all the posts. I have something to say about the COD's and how we always feel intimidated to buy more this or that..... You know, I work in customer service, and the CUSTOMER comes first. WE ARE THE CUSTOMERS ladies. The COD should be waiting on us hand and foot! We have chosen to spend our hard earned dollars with them, and we can only afford so much! When I have customers who are on a budget, I do everything in my power to help them get the most for the money. Do NOT back down, for fear of hurting their feelings, etc. THEY are there to serve us. That is what we paid for. Now I don't mean walk all over them, but stand your ground and demand good customer service!

As for my weekend, it was quite literally POOP. I must've eaten some egg beaters that had turned, because I was poopy all weekend. Basically drinking sprite and eating toast or noodles. Wouldn't you know today I was up 2 pounds on my own scale, so I'm afraid of the COD tomorrow, but I will go anyway and just tell them I was tummy achin' BAD all weekend. I have been pretty good today, and I'm hopeful that the gain was just me retaining water from being dehydrated. *sigh*

Sorry I don't have anything funny today, I guess I'm just blue from feeling yuck AGAIN (my headcold last week, and now this past weekend's bellyache).

Hugs to all and POP wishes for tomorrow!
FlowerJenni1022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 08:32 PM   #555  
FBD/8-18-08

Jenni - You'd think from all that you'd lose weight! Bless your heart, you've had a rough time lately. Hope you're feeling better!

Deb - Back at ya! By the way, I'd love to put a photo of my "baby". Maybe I'll work that out. I always love to see your "babies" when you post. You're doing great, another inspiration to us all!

Sommer - If there's one thing I truly admire, it's a person that admits they need help but not only that - DOES something about it! YOU GO GIRL! YOU ROCK!

Carmen - Welcome back. Your "photo" cracked me up! I love it! Okay, I'm really just jealous of that figure!

Lori - The murder mystery train sounds like a hoot! I remember when the mystery parties were all the go and we went to one. Nobody told me how it was done and everyone got mad when I didn't want to tell everything I'd "done". I thought that was part of the mystery and it was going to get me in trouble! We haven't been invited back since!

Lisa - Of course they don't say anything! They're too busy putting their tongues back in their mouths! Keep up the great work! (I love the "attitude" with your hand on your hip!) You go girl!

Well, back to keying... breaks over.

Did I mention how great you all are?!?
Blessings,
Prazteam is offline   Reply With Quote