Old 04-07-2006, 03:41 PM   #526  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by sznn

Just tried a new bar - the detour bar. It is whey protein instead of soy, I was getting tried of the afternoon bloat/gas attack from the soy.

The flavour was pretty good...except for the aftertaste from the sucralose - YUCK!!!!
Do you think I will get used to it?? Because unfortunately I bought a whole box from Costco.

-S
BRING IT BACK, Costco has an awesome guarantee ON EVERYTHING they sell...just tell them they taste awful and they will give you your money back- Ive done it before.
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 03:44 PM   #527  
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelica1674
I must say the 6 week challenge is working for me ladies!! I went to COD this am. I went 3 weeks ago and I was down 10 from then!! They had me at 168.8.3 weeks ago it was 178.2.Soooo I am wondering what is up with my scale at home,its new!!! I did strip my pants at weigh in today though. Anyways I am happy about the 168.8 but I am not changing my ticker just yet.
OH MY GOD.....I hate you (LOL!!!) JUST KIDDING Way to go, damn GIRL!
Old 04-07-2006, 03:51 PM   #528  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hahahaha. Deets, bitter party of one?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 03:56 PM   #529  
banned

its a joke
Old 04-07-2006, 04:14 PM   #530  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Erin - Thanks for the compliment !!
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 04:19 PM   #531  

Thanks for all the welcomes back notes!!!!! Y'all are (still) a great group of "losers"
Ticker Denial........yes I have had it, but I decided I must be honest with myself and it's a challenge for me to move those numbers. Weight loss is such a mind game for me.

Norissa, More starches? Someone mentioned recently that 1 bar=1/2 protein and a starch (y'all correct me, if I misquoted) Do you do bars?

Aggie, I think I was off the wagon when you started visiting, you and your doggie are soooooo cute.

Too bad Mary is not here. I missed a lot, so I don't know what's going on, but it's good Katie got in touch with her. Tell her we hope she's okay.

How long has Shennie been gone???????????

Rebeca, The Brazilian conversation was fun to read, sounds great!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the challenge, I'll give an update on WI on Monday.

Our kids got out of school early today because we are supposed to have bad storms and possible tornadoes, you would never know it, it's 3:18, about 75 degrees, blue skies and sunny.
I'm going back outside to do some more yard work. Hopefully I'll be burning some calories while beautifying the yard.

Have an OUTSTANDING weekend everyone!
Leah AU mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 04:23 PM   #532  

Just a weird thought, I keep seeing all of these crazy news stories about internet chat rooms where creeps make up false identities and lure teens and children.
Are any of you sicko perverted men disguising yourselves as Moms trying to lose weight to befriend us?
Isn't terrible how sick some people are???????????
Leah AU mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 04:24 PM   #533  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Leah - Yeah I normally buy Luna's -- I am in the same boat as you -- doing this on my own -- I did so much better when I went to the COD
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 04:32 PM   #534  
Megan

S/C/G: 196/188/160

wow I go away for a day and you ladies fill up like 10 pages. I dont have time for personals. Sorry! Its going to be a busy busy weekend around here and I am doing some major cleaning today. I just wanted to say congrats to all you losers!! And welcome back to all you lurkers! I hope everyone has a great OP weekend. I know I will have a tough time this weekend so I have already told myself that I am doing TO on monday and tuesday. Keep up the great WL everyone and I will catch up with everyone on monday!!
30lbsby22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 04:33 PM   #535  
Katie

Have a good weekend Megan!
Old 04-07-2006, 05:02 PM   #536  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah AU mom
Are any of you sicko perverted men disguising yourselves as Moms trying to lose weight to befriend us?
Isn't terrible how sick some people are???????????
Yes, and I am just waiting for bikini before/after pics
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 05:05 PM   #537  

Dairy - LOL!
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 05:21 PM   #538  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

Red face I missed you!

I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOOO MUUUUCHH!

Well a couple a days gone and look, I can't catch up all of your post. Katie and Sherry got your PM, girls, love ya!You don't know how much I missed you!

I had to fly to Puerto Rico really fast, I don't want to say emergency,but it was really important, is a long, long story, but everything is fine. I will try to read the "book" of posts that I have missed, anyways, I hope that you guys missed me the same way I missed you, love ya all.
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 05:23 PM   #539  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Jeez Milca-you had people worried! Especially since Marbear has apparently been abducted by aliens, or EMILs.

Glad you're back-hope all is well!
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 05:24 PM   #540  
Katie

Milca, oh Milca, we have missed you, you world traveler you! GREAT to have you back.

Note to the rest of you: Maybe the Dorito Camp is in Puerto Rico, then? Is that where Shennie is?