Old 04-07-2006, 09:22 AM   #481  

Norissa- Its hard to know someone who comes to MB and doesnt like it! I love living here (quite expensive) but lovely town! I am so glad you guyz had fun! you deserved it!!!
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 09:42 AM   #482  
NASCAR Chick

S/C/G: 181/177.6/???/124

Height: 5'4"

Lea Ann - Have a wonderful time! I hope your DH enjoys the race - I can't wait until NC. Only 40 more sleeps (I have a countdown on my calendar at work). Hang in there - we are each other's support remember? My home scale may be moving, but I won't be going back to COD until next week - once a week WI is enough for me.

Barb - I so want your genes. I sometimes still get ID'ed and am quite happy when it happens. I will be 30 in June - not sure why this # is an issue for me, but I don't want to leave my 20's.

Katie - Thanks for updating us on Mary. If you hear from Milca or Sheenie let us know. I can't imagine what Mary must be going through with EMIL, but she (as in EMIL) should really get a life.

I am absolutely exhausted today - haven't slept great for the last couple of nights. It took everything in me just to get to work this morning. I did see a lower # on my scale this morning, but won't be moving anything until it is official with COD. It will keep me motivated to stay on track this weekend though.
Bobby18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 09:44 AM   #483  
NASCAR Chick

S/C/G: 181/177.6/???/124

Height: 5'4"

Aggie - Thanks for the compliment. I will put my picture back up as soon as I can move my ticker (hopefully at next WI). I quite like the piggy - she was perfect on Weds. when I felt so down about this journey.
Bobby18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 09:52 AM   #484  
Brooklyn Mommy of 2

Good Morning Ladies! I hope everyone is well. So far I have been POP for the last 3 days I'm proud to report. Considering I have been really struggling and self sabatoging for like the last month or so...you ladies have help to get me back on track and stay focused.

My boys are still sick...stomach virus, it's coming out both ends! TMI I know but i don't think i've slept more than 2-3 hrs a night since Tues. And all the Doc says is keep them hydrated but it's just gotta work out of their systems.

I have to admitted I am also addicted to you guys! but you all have been a positive influence.

Barbara, you are not 50! You go girl!! You look great!

Rebecca, in a post a ways back you spoke about having kids...Don't rush! this week has confirmed to me I made the right decision, had my 1st at 27 and 2nd at 29. I had a lot of time, fun and travels w/ DH before they cam along. Next June will be our 10yr anniversary! So enjoy and i agree DHs are like kids themselves when their sick!
Denise Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 09:52 AM   #485  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Rebeca - If it wasn't for the hurricane issue I would seriously think about moving ! The weather wasn't the best while we were there, but rain at the beach is much better than rain here at home
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 09:53 AM   #486  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning everybody!!

Suzanne, I feel for you. I hardly got any sleep either. We had dog problems last night, and I ended up having to bath both of our Great Danes and our long haired mix at midnight. It was a huge production. This morning I have got to scrub the tub, wash the walls, and mop the floor. Oh, I wish spring would just come already!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 09:55 AM   #487  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

Ok, I don't know who posted this about lites being 1/2 p and 1 s, but it makes a heckuva lotta sense to me...I've always had that suspicion, anyway. I've decided to switch myself up and do gold PLUS 1/2 p and 1 s and have a bar if I am in an emergency...basically trying to cut out a bar a day. I am tired of the sickly sweet of the bars I have right now and the only reason I was using them was because I REFUSE to go to purple. It is a very hard plan for me because you get bigger protein portions (lots of math to divide those out) and 1 extra veg. I am not giving up 360 cals for a little more protien and a veg, unless Milk somehow is counted as a vegetable. I do this on my own like heatherpp, so I don't have to worry about a center barking down my throat for messing up. That's an upside to the lack of "support" from the center, I guess
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 10:09 AM   #488  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Good morning,

Haven't been following the post T/O rules and the pds are creeping back up 147.0 this AM.

Just can't bear to give up a starch/protein for a measley shake - besides I have been sooo hungry.

Rebecca - I keep forgeting to ask - what part of Brasil do you come from?
I traveled there a long time ago.
Loved it, very fun people (mind you I was at Carnival) + what a beautiful country!

Bobby - glad to hear your scale is treating you better these days. It's amazing how it can ruin or make your day.

Barb - your photo looks fab!!! You definately don't look your age.

Steista - how is your post T/O - holding on to that loss?

Have a great POP day all.
-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 10:12 AM   #489  

Height: 5' 4"

Dairy Fairy, how much dairy do you get on gold?
MetalChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 10:28 AM   #490  
Norissa on LAWL

Karen -

Gold Dairy - 1 serving

Cheese - 2 oz
Milk - 8 oz
yogurt - 8 oz
Old 04-07-2006, 10:33 AM   #491  

I was just wondering if you would get more dairy on purple.

They modified my purple plan. I gave up two fruits to get one extra veggie and and extra dairy.
Old 04-07-2006, 10:35 AM   #492  
Norissa on LAWL

I wanna figure out how to work more starches into my plan

Old 04-07-2006, 10:37 AM   #493  

When you get to maintenance you get one more a day, then you have the option to swap things out to get another one.

Not to mention, the starch portion sizes are larger. Example: an entire diet bun is one starch!
Old 04-07-2006, 10:39 AM   #494  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalChic
When you get to maintenance you get one more a day, then you have the option to swap things out to get another one.

Not to mention, the starch portion sizes are larger. Example: an entire diet bun is one starch!
hmmm....they never told me about that...swapping one selection out for another...how does that work? is there a list or something??
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 10:43 AM   #495  

Height: 5'9"

Good morning!

I was pleasantly surprised at weigh in today. I was down 2.8 lbs since Tuesday or 3.8 lbs for the week (since last Friday)!!! That's 17 pounds in 5 weeks. Needless to say, I'm very happy!

I say pleasantly surprised because my home digital scale really didn't reflect it. My scale does the body fat percent thing (which, actually dropped .4% this week) but the weight fluctuates badly from one part of the floor to the next. I mean, I've seen a difference by as much as FIVE pounds!! It is a scale with the Weight Watchers brand stamped on it..I think I got it at Homegoods about 2 years ago.

I like the scale at the COD. It is a Tanita (sp?) and I bet it is self leveling. It has a large platform, though not quite as large as the scale on Celebrity Fit Club (lol..you know the HUGE platform that lights up when the fit clubbers step on it...lol) But, I have a feeling the Tanita is expensive. Anyone have any recommendations for a good scale that isn't so fickle as mine?
space99s1 is offline   Reply With Quote