Old 04-06-2006, 08:48 PM   #451  
Back in the saddle!

Height: 5'8"

Hey there, ladies!

Wow! Another busy day on here! And I agree, it IS odd when people's posts all disappear. I wonder, if you deactivate your account, do your posts also go away?

I'm missing being on here and keeping up with you ladies. Life at work is SOOOOOO busy, I miss having time to hang out! But I have been trying to read and keep up with you guys. Hopefully I'll get more time in the near future.
green0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 08:49 PM   #452  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Debbie- DH is saving up. There is place up there somewhere that builds really nice aquariums to your specifications, and their prices are unbelievable compared to Petco. He wants a 200 gallon saltwater aquarium for our living room.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 08:50 PM   #453  
Katie

Hi Erin, we miss you too.
Old 04-06-2006, 08:51 PM   #454  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

ok I went on and did my ticker I am checking if it works
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 08:52 PM   #455  
NASCAR Chick

S/C/G: 181/177.6/???/124

Height: 5'4"

Stiesta and Katie - That is great advice about the scale. I try to only get on once per day, but sometimes the urge overtakes me and I get on again. Today is a perfect example - I was feeling skinnier and wanted to see if the scale agreed. It did (for now). I know my body weight fluctuates a lot, so I should really only weigh once per week, but it is so hard.
Bobby18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 08:55 PM   #456  
Katie

I agree, it is very hard. The nice suprise of having a few pounds down over a week or twos time is great though.
Old 04-06-2006, 09:01 PM   #457  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

checking again
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 09:05 PM   #458  
Katie

There you go! Wow, you are doing great!!
Old 04-06-2006, 09:08 PM   #459  

S/C/G: 190/175/140

Wow
first of all let me say congratulations I don't think I will ever see a size 2.
Way to go on the scale finally moving. Kashi bars sound good
A lite = 1 starch and 1/2 protien. I do not do the lights and that was what they had to increase my plan by.
for the people with the bm problem find some tea or something in the health food isle with licorice root. Just don't use too much. Licorice root will help you to go.
I buy super omega complex from walmart. $6.00 dollars has all the ingrediants as the efa and a lot cheeper. I take 2 or 3 a day depending on the bm thing.
Currently I'm walking can't lift until my therapist tells me I can. I am looking forward to it.
I hope everyone who is missing is ok and comes back soon. I know I didn't mention any names. There was so much posted since last night and I just not good at names.

I hope everyone has a good WI any one who is doing to that you lose 5lbs and that everyone has both a loss in weight and inches. Now I'm off to my
lak_55119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 10:41 PM   #460  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

Laurie good luck with getting to your goal so you can go enjoy your vac more. Looking at your ticker you have been doing well. Where are you going on vac to?

I'm going into the COD tomorrow to share my disgraceful food journal and try to get back on track. I haven't been there for a week so it might help.

Hope you all have a good evening.
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 10:46 PM   #461  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamababa3
Laurie good luck with getting to your goal so you can go enjoy your vac more. Looking at your ticker you have been doing well. Where are you going on vac to?

I'm going into the COD tomorrow to share my disgraceful food journal and try to get back on track. I haven't been there for a week so it might help.

Hope you all have a good evening.
Your new pic is GREAT, you look all of 25 and SO much tinier- YOU GO GIRL! A really big difference from your earlier pics, you should be so proud!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 10:48 PM   #462  
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lak_55119
Wow
first of all let me say congratulations I don't think I will ever see a size 2.
Way to go on the scale finally moving. Kashi bars sound good
A lite = 1 starch and 1/2 protien. I do not do the lights and that was what they had to increase my plan by.

So they increased your plan to cover TWO lites by additin ONE HALF protein and ONE starch total? Just trying to clarify
Old 04-06-2006, 10:49 PM   #463  
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetsmom
So they increased your plan to cover TWO lites by additin ONE HALF protein and ONE starch total? Just trying to clarify

typo....additin=ADDING
Old 04-06-2006, 10:51 PM   #464  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetsmom
Your new pic is GREAT, you look all of 25 and SO much tinier- YOU GO GIRL! A really big difference from your earlier pics, you should be so proud!
Thank you Deets that is so sweet of you. I had some pics developed and one of them was a pic of me when I first started in Jan and you can really tell the difference. I need to keep telling my mind that you want to continue to look thinner and be healthier and not give in to bad choices. I appreciate your kind words.
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 11:34 PM   #465  

Connors- Thanks for the great advice, i came across that stuff today and cant believe i didnt buy it! I will see whats in it so i can also get it from my issurance! You just made his life so much better and my nights so much calmer! Thanks a lot!!!

Sherry- give me your email address and i will send it to you! Its in my work computer so i will send you in the morning! Its almost midnight here in SC!

Suzanne- i did try the apple and so far nothing! the apple was delicious and i ate the whole thing, but its just not happening! I will buy the EFA Complete from GNC this weekend (it comes with Omega 3, 6, and 9 plus fatty acids) its only $10 and i will let you know how it works! Right now i am drinking hot lemon water for my WI tomorrow!

Barbara- excuse me but you are A HOOOOOTTTTTT GAAAMMMA!!!! I hope I look half as good as you as i become a grandma too!!! You are a inspiration to me!

I bought the lunas today and the dulce the leche was increditable! I was really good! I woke up today with hives all over my body and i just cant figure out where it comes from! I am allergic to everything but its really bugging me! Since i didnt sleep well last night i decided to come home from school, ended up no working out today! I am kinda of feeling guilty about but oh well! I deserve a day off too!!! I really hope i can get things moving for my WI tomorrow! I do have to wake up at 5:45 for my aerobics class!

When i came home i had a portion of shrimp that i made with salt and pepper! I grilled it with olive oil and lemmon juice and it was DEVINNNEEEEE! Then i had the baked apple and now i am just here waiting with a big glass of warm lemon water in my hands....

Guys! I WILL TURN MYSELF IN!!! I am becoming addicted to this site!!!
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote