Old 04-06-2006, 09:36 AM   #376  
PurpleSunshine

Lori - Chickie - I got all caught up in the meeting controversey topic and fogot to say WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO on your 1.8 lb loss!!!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 09:55 AM   #377  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning girls!!!

Heather- Yahooooooo!!! I am so thrilled for you!! FINALLY! I'll bet you let out a big yell when you saw that number on the scale. Congrats chicke. you totally deserve this.

Deets- Wow, that exercise is really paying off. Now I am wondering about the reduce plus too. WTG!

Debbie- We have had a ton of rain, now this morning it is snowing like crazy. We talked about coming to Great Falls to but a fish aquarium. If we ever do, I will let you know.

I am doing the 6 week plan that Angelica talked abpout. So far I am down a lb. Gotta go feed the troops and get the boys out the door. See you in a while!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 09:56 AM   #378  

Heather and Deets -- WTG girls! That is fantastic! That gives me hope -- you're our inspirations!
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 09:58 AM   #379  
PurpleSunshine

Stiesta - what kind of Kashi bars are you getting - don't they have a few different ones?
Old 04-06-2006, 10:01 AM   #380  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by PURPLEPIRATE99
Stiesta - what kind of Kashi bars are you getting - don't they have a few different ones?
The ones I was raving about, the Kashi Go Lean Crunch (Peanut Crunch), they are the same as the Lites, but less sugar, bigger bars and more protein and fiber.
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 10:09 AM   #381  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Heather, Heather Congratulations!! Woohooo

Deets - congrats on the inches lost ! Thats awesome!

Lori - glad the meeting went well.
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 10:11 AM   #382  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Katie - good luck with that 6 week plan !!!

Yoga - Hope that your fibromyalgia gets better soon!

Boos - Hope you have a good day subbin!
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 10:25 AM   #383  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Alright Ladies -- I need to stop "lurking" today because I have an issue I am out of Luna's today, (stupid me forgot t o pick some up at Target last night ) and I am not able to leave the house -- too many kids to pack up and leave today -- anyone have any suggestions of what to "replace" them with for the day ? Thanks in advance for any advice !
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 10:29 AM   #384  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

They tell me at the center that they are equal to 1/2 protein but I dont buy that, Id say a protein and a starch?
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 10:33 AM   #385  

Lori: Where do you get all those cutie smilies from? I loved the one you sent Bobby18 - the one with large arms.

Bobby18: Sure hope your feeling worthy enough to stick POP for yourself today. I agree, it's very hard to lose weight. We all go through the thoughts and feelings you had yesterday. Hoping your feeling better today. I did well at LA at the beginning. Last Dec (2004) I was at 159 for weeks, and gave up some and was up to 166 by the time spring came around, this winter - it continued and I got up to 174. To me, I think I'm sticking to plan for the most part, but I'm the type that can't give an inch of being off plan in order for it to work. So, last week I was down to 170.6 - so it's going okay - then of course, sometime happens and I go off plan for a day and takes me another week to get back to where I started before having an off day. I use to feel like a failure - but if you read the book "Fit for Life", it makes you feel like these types of things do happen to everyone. I'm hoping to stick to plan, and this is my year for getting to goal. If I have to say it another million times, I will continue to say it until it sinks into my head.
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 10:37 AM   #386  
PurpleSunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetsmom
The ones I was raving about, the Kashi Go Lean Crunch (Peanut Crunch), they are the same as the Lites, but less sugar, bigger bars and more protein and fiber.

Thanks Deets - I love the kashi stuff anyway - but it will be a good sub to have ......
Old 04-06-2006, 10:47 AM   #387  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Thanks Deets --

I am trying to get back n track -- and stay on track -- and what a great way to sabotage myself -- huh !
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 10:49 AM   #388  

HEATHER- congratulations!!!! I feel your pain about working out and not beign able to lose so much weight! I am on the same boat!

AGGIE- Heather also makes me feel like being a mommy , then i take a good look at hubby and think "WHY DO I NEED CHILDREN??? HE IS THE BIGGEST BABY HIMSELF!"

I WI yesterday and this new lady was all over me! She gave me so many complements it was kind of weird, but she was really nice though! She said that they might have to get me to change plans again since i am working out an averege of 4-6 hrs weekly!

The work out is finally paying off! DH took me to dinner last night and when i was showing him the allergies in my arms he was like "WOW honey, you are getting really toned!" He said he could see in my legs and my arms! And my belly is getting smaller too! I was like "SO MY BELLY WAS BIG HUN????" Guys... they just dont know how to say things sometimes!

I came to the realization this mornign that i dont need any kids! DH was up all night sick and I was up with him. He has acid reflux and doesnt want to see a Dr. for it! Now i feel so tired, and thinking about how you ladies make it through each day with ur children!

They offered me EFX at the center saying that is suppose to add oils to your buddy and make you regular! Has anyone tried it????
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 10:50 AM   #389  
LAWL,nursing,red,no lites

S/C/G: 168/143/135 pre baby stats

Height: 5'1"

I’m starting to get a little worried about some of the missing chicks, Shennie, Milca and now where is Mary? This is a little strange, where are all of Mary’s posts? For some of you that have been on here longer, has that happened before where someone’s posts all disappear? I realize some people may go in streaks with or without posting or slowly quit all together, but this is just odd. Have any of you ever wondered, what if something really terrible happened to someone on here, there would be no way for any of us to know about it. I’m not saying that’s the case at all, but it’s just something that has crossed my mind in the past. Maybe I’m alone on this, but I rely on this board for more advice than I do in some of my closest friends because here we all can relate with the same problem so when someone just disappears for here I get concerned. I’m guessing that they’re all really busy with their families, jobs, and whatever (especially now with spring here) and I’m sure we’ll hear all about it when they return, but I just hope everything is okay.
dawn78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 10:58 AM   #390  

S/C/G: 191/187/145

I can't take it. I was getting in the shower an hour and 1/2 ago and still I am here reading with all of you. I need to move on with my day but you are all so addicting (is that a word) Anyway I do need to go but just wanted to say "Morn'en" and have a great day.

Joy
southjerseyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote