Old 04-06-2006, 11:53 PM   #466  

Hi everyone-wow so much going on, I can't keep up. Sounds like everyone is doing great and/or getting great support if they're not. I really appreciate all that you all have to say, even if I don't always respond. I don't use a computer at work, so I usually get on first thing in the morning and last thing at night.

Sweet dreams, Chickies!

Kristi
yoga_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 11:57 PM   #467  

It sounds like y'all are doing great around here!!!!!!1

I'm here to cry, whine, beat myself up etc. Why is this so freaking hard for me??????????? I've been off plan since we went on spring break, so of course the scales are up Why do I sabotage myself
I start doing great, and I can picture goal, and I fall off track and sabotage myself.
I did great and reached goal when I went to the COD, but for crying out loud, I cannot pay LAWL for the rest of my life to stay at goal. I have to be able to do this myself. I feel so stupid that I know what to do, yet I put crap in my mouth and sabotage myself.

TOM is here, so that adds to the scale being up. I was going to wait until I got back to where I was before spring break to post my ticker, but instead I'm going to up the ticker and post it. It seems to be a motivating factor to be able to move that silly little ticker.

Enough whining...........
Leah AU mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 12:10 AM   #468  

Deets, I read back a few pages...

Thanks for noticing that I have been gone. I feel like crap, so I'm glad to be back, this means back on track!!!

I tried on some clothes yesterday at the mall, and I wanted to shoot myself (Okay not really, I'm really not psycho, just depressed as I looked in the mirror). I could have reached my goal of mid march, if I had stayed on track, but I didn't, so I have nasty flab everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry to be such a downer!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2006, 12:13 AM   #469  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

Leah I'm with you as I haven't been doing great and have been sabotaging myself all week. All I can say is were all here for you and put the past behind you and start over. You've done it before so you know what you need to do. Hang in there it has to get better.
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 12:20 AM   #470  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamababa3
Leah I'm with you as I haven't been doing great and have been sabotaging myself all week. All I can say is were all here for you and put the past behind you and start over. You've done it before so you know what you need to do. Hang in there it has to get better.
THanks Barbara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love being able to come to this site for support!!
I'm feeling better already.
Encouragement and new food ideas............Gotta try Katie's ginger pea tea and the Kashi Go Lean Crunch bars suggested by Deets. The toasted tomato and cheese sounds good too.

BTW Gama, You do look great in your new pic
Old 04-07-2006, 02:23 AM   #471  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Barb- Young and gorgeous. And here you had us convinced that you are a grandma. Great pic!

I have been in contact with Mary by PM, and she wanted me to let you all know that her account has been blocked for privacy reasons, but she is still lurking, and will be around. We do miss you Mary.

I have also been in contact with the Doritoe people regarding Shennie and Milca, and should have a list of demands by tomorrow evening.

Great to have you back Leah. Just jump back on and get with it. You will drop your spring break lbs in no time.

See you all in the morning!!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 02:30 AM   #472  
My 3 grandkids & myself

Thanks Katie I appreciate your compliments I feel young so that's a good thing. I told my DH since I'm turning 50 this year (wonders what makeup can do that I want a big party and if I get my butt in gear I might actually be down to at least a size 12 by then.

Glad to hear Mary is ok and I know she will join chatting with us when she feels comfertable doing so.

Currios what the demands will be of the Dorito people regarding Shennie & Milca, but we should be able to handle them

Chat with you tomorrow off to bed I go, must be pretty late where you are.
Old 04-07-2006, 02:40 AM   #473  
My 3 grandkids & myself

[QUOTE=Rebeca]
Barbara- excuse me but you are A HOOOOOTTTTTT GAAAMMMA!!!! I hope I look half as good as you as i become a grandma too!!! You are a inspiration to me!
QUOTE]

Wow Rebeca thanks for the compliment. Your pretty hot yourself and I'm sure you'll be a hot grandma I was a young mom and my kids are 31 & 26 and are parents. Must be in the genes as my whole family looks young. Both my kids look very young and wished they looked older.

I know what you mean about being addicted to this site. That's going to be the hard part about working while I'm new I'll have to go through withdrawels not being able to be on as much.
Old 04-07-2006, 04:39 AM   #474  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

milca? where is this girl...i saw a crispy orange guy hanging out in front of the house, but i told him dip lives next door, you got the wrong bell!

katie-maybe your onto something with this bar thing. when i need a sweet pick me up i eat 3 soys a day, im gonna cut down and see what happens...

humus recipe...thank you for the recipe, im gonna try it asap

slim fast shake help-thanks for all who posted concerning my slim fast shake concern...

heather-congrats on your loss, the easter bunny photos...how cute is that...id love to see it!

suzanne- i want to see your picture again...your too pretty i dont wanna see that piggy anymore, your face makes me happy!

rebeca-becareful about changing to red. we are about the same weight, and when i was exercising 4-6 hrs (bordering the change over from gold to red) the lady switched me and i gained weight for a few weeks till i said, lady, put me back on gold! and now i do the 4-6 hrs and im on gold, no problem...sometimes i will eat a little extra protein when i feel i need it...
about DH, if he has acid reflux have him drink some milk, it will help! or any bisthmus salt...like peptobismal...and about being regular...i just eat some fiber one cereal in the morning...or increase high fiber fruits and veggies...lots of broccoli and oranges!

julia! congratulations lady! omg i can wait until my smaller clothes are too small!

i hate to sound inexperienced...but whats EMIL?

ljackson-i say keep working out!! nothing will beat that and the weight will come off soon on its own,...weight loss is a process which combines low caloric intake and exercise if you want long term effects!

barbara- you are not 50! theres no way...i said to myself, what a nice looking girl, shes about my age..then i hear this grandma talk, and i thought to myself, there has to be a misunderstanding...you look amazing...im 23 and i thought there was no way you were a day over 25!

ok ladies, have a great OP day..
aggie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 06:36 AM   #475  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Good Morning Ladies!!

Rebeca - I PM'd my email address to you about the spreadsheet. Thanks again!!! I really will appreciate it!

Gama - You look GREAT, and nowhere near 50!
There's something about (natural) blond hair that people look younger. My father has golden blonde hair, and is almost 58. Doesn't look it. although he acts it. ...

Just wanted to say HI! Have a great POP day everyone!!!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 07:54 AM   #476  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

HI all--I'm not gone yet but it feels like it. Too last minute so I am running around like a chicken...... anyway, got us packed last night, between school work and soccer so we should be good to go after school.

You know this 23 lb wall I've hit--well I am ready to bang my head against it. I swear my home scale (and COD) has said 165 for close to a MONTH!!!! How long can this last???? I am staying OP even when I don't want to--DH had to intervene between me and the goldfish last night and I returned them unharmed. Like, somehow in my brain, pigging out is going to make me fel better--I know-it won't--I would have been even more bummed if I'd done it. UGH--soryy to be a whiney butt this AM--too early. DH WI yesterday and has lost 33 lbs!!! And the *itchy wife I am can hardly pretend happiness. Poor guy.

Leah --glad to see you back--yes, we missed you and that adorable family photo.

Barb--new photo is fabulous--the lighting helped see you better.

Sorry--no more time --gotta get the girls up (my favorite part of the day--NOT).

Everyone have a great day--I WILL stay OP but my nerves ar getting frayed!!!!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 08:35 AM   #477  

Gamma- In my family we tend to look older then we actually are (me and my brother) now my parents look awefully young (act it too) for their age! I WISH I HAD YOUR GOOD GENES!

Leauh- Come on on board buddy! I did too gained a little weight while on vacation but come on, we can do it! Let me know how the scale is treating you by Monday!

Aggie- For some reason milk doesnt really helps him. But thanks for the advice, i will get him some stuff today and see how he does it! He is like a little kid, knows he cant eat late, or greasy and all of that stuff but again does it in no time! When i was on gold i didnt loose barely any weight at all! Then they moved to purple and i started to see more of a loss then anything else! I think it goes from gold to purple then red! Is purple working for you?

I ended up not being able to sleep last night because of my arllegies. took all kinds of meds and still bothering me! Didnt work out this morning, and now i cant put any make up on so i closed my office door hoping i wouldnt scare anyone away!

Hope everyone has a great OP day!
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 08:52 AM   #478  

Leah, welcome back, old friend! You're braver than me, I'm up 4 pounds and refuse to move my ticker up. So it sits for a few weeks until I catch up to where I was. Glad to have you on our wagon!

Barb -- beautiful girl! I agree with Agge -- no way you look like you're 50!

Katie -- glad you heard from our friend Mary. So sad she is away, but glad she's with us in lurking spirit!

Boos -- hang in there! I think right about the 20 pound loss is a big plateau. Everyone that seems to go through that -- when I look at their ticker it's around a 20 pound loss. Don't give up, it will come off!

Everyone else -- have a great OP day!

Christie
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 09:15 AM   #479  

And here i thought i was the only one too proud to move the ticker to the wrong direction! I am glad a have company,... lol
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 09:19 AM   #480  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebeca
And here i thought i was the only one too proud to move the ticker to the wrong direction! I am glad a have company,... lol
Rebeca -- We like to call that Ticker denial ! LOL !!! I am in such denial right now, I wont even post my ticker !! Oh - BTW we had a wonderful time in MB ! My kids didn't want to come home ! We are going to definately try to go back next year !
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote