Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2014, 05:58 PM   #196  
Started 5/21/2014

S/C/G: 222/199/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth Ann View Post
Thanks IP43 - I meant to come back with a link and well, life happened.

I use dehydrated onions for my big mac in a bowl which is what the original uses - truly makes the taste!
I plan on making the big mac in a bowl this weekend! Dehydrated onions, I never would have though of that...good tip, thank you Ruth Ann
Old 05-31-2014, 06:44 PM   #197  
Started IP 5/21/2014

S/C/G: 206/199/140

Height: 5'5

Hi everyone, Hope you all are having a fab weekend. I am still plugging along and feeling great.
Old 05-31-2014, 08:16 PM   #198  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLUS View Post
WELCOME ALL NEWBIES!!

Just a reminder that we would LOVE to have you all ALSO join us in the Daily Chat thread, the Alternatives in Phase 1 thread, What Are You Eating thread, 100% thread and anywhere else you want to explore. It's great to have a community for those who are just joining IP and equally great to join in with the greater community of those who have blazed the path ahead of you!!

We WELCOME questions, comments, observations, venting... WHATEVER you need!
I'll third that! The daily thread is where you'll get the best advice from people who have been doing this awhile and you'll get lots of great support.
I personally love to read the 100% thread to hear how people who are devoted to this do it successfully. There is no talk of cheating allowed on that thread, so if hearing about temptations is hard for anyone, then that is the thread to follow. You'll get great ideas and support with only talk of ways to be successful on IP.
Old 05-31-2014, 08:27 PM   #199  
Started 5/21/2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly2005 View Post
Hi everyone, Hope you all are having a fab weekend. I am still plugging along and feeling great.

Hiya girlfriend! I AM having a fab weekend thank you! Especially since I got the day off work...LOL! Good for you! Me too!

Last edited by AZLinda; 05-31-2014 at 08:28 PM.
Old 05-31-2014, 08:53 PM   #200  
Started IP 5/21/2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLinda View Post
Hiya girlfriend! I AM having a fab weekend thank you! Especially since I got the day off work...LOL! Good for you! Me too!
Hey GF woohoo we are really doing this. I am so proud of you and I know that we will get to goal....
Old 06-01-2014, 09:13 AM   #201  
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLUS View Post
WELCOME ALL NEWBIES!!

Just a reminder that we would LOVE to have you all ALSO join us in the Daily Chat thread, the Alternatives in Phase 1 thread, What Are You Eating thread, 100% thread and anywhere else you want to explore. It's great to have a community for those who are just joining IP and equally great to join in with the greater community of those who have blazed the path ahead of you!!

We WELCOME questions, comments, observations, venting... WHATEVER you need!
I get to 4th it! (Still think we need a "like" button.)

Quote:
I plan on making the big mac in a bowl this weekend! Dehydrated onions, I never would have though of that...good tip, thank you Ruth Ann
You're quite welcome - just remember to rehydrate before using. Crunchy onion bits really aren't very good!
Old 06-01-2014, 10:46 AM   #202  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
I get to 4th it! (Still think we need a "like" button.)

You're quite welcome - just remember to rehydrate before using. Crunchy onion bits really aren't very good!
Maybe crunchy onion bits might slow down the eating and add a new taste sensation?
Old 06-01-2014, 10:56 AM   #203  
Started 5/21/2014

Good Morning! Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend and the weather is fabulous wherever your neck your the woods are!

How are you all feeling? I am feeling really good. My energy level is really starting to pick up. My cravings are gone, and my mood is stable. Hunger level is under controll to where sometimes when its time to eat, I am not even hungry.... Love it!!! Well, except for yesterday. For some reason yesterday i noticed I was more hungry. I did some light cardio in the pool, that could be it.

So, who has a day of the week to where you do your meal planning and do some pre-cooking and food prep for the week? That is something I've done in the past and it has worked out really well for me. So far with this plan, I do my weekly menu planning, but I haven't been doing any pre cooking ahead of time. I think today I will do just that. My coming week is looking to be super busy and I think that would be the key thing to do to make sure I stay on track.

What are some of the things you all doing to be certain you stay on track?
Old 06-01-2014, 11:33 AM   #204  
Started IP 5/21/2014

Is it me or are all the newbies starting to feel some sort of way? I grasp that you seniors know the plan and have valuable knowledge but enough is enough I do not appreciate being bullied ( domination over others)on visiting other threads. This is a free forum to be enjoyed and pleasurable to encourage and share with one another. I am starting to feel smothered. We are all adults. I feel it has been said enough that if we want to go to the other threads then we can do so. I am sure we all get it bY now!

Last edited by Butterfly2005; 06-01-2014 at 11:35 AM.
Old 06-01-2014, 11:37 AM   #205  
Started IP 5/21/2014

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday =) I and having a successful week and feeling better and better as each day goes by. I am waiting for my supplements to get here. I hope by tomorrow. I really am enjoying this WOE.. Have a great day all and KUTGW
Old 06-01-2014, 11:42 AM   #206  
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Is it me or are all the newbies starting to feel some sort of way? I grasp that you seniors know the plan and have valuable knowledge but enough is enough I do not appreciate being bullied ( domination over others)on visiting other threads. This is a free forum to be enjoyed and pleasurable to encourage and share with one another. I am starting to feel smothered. We are all adults. I feel it has been said enough that if we want to go to the other threads then we can do so. I am sure we all get it bY now!
You are an adult and free to take or not take any suggestions you want. Nobody is trying to "bully" anyone.
Old 06-01-2014, 11:46 AM   #207  
Started IP 5/21/2014

Quote:
You are an adult and free to take or not take any suggestions you want. Nobody is trying to "bully" anyone.
Well it certainly is starting to feel that way.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:34 PM   #208  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Happy Saturday! I was supposed to work today, but the hospital was slow so I ended up getting the day off..whoohoo!

Going to be a beautiful blue sky and sunny day here in Arizona, reaching a high of 107! Summer is here!

So, today is day 11 for me. Still loving the program and feeling better and better with each passing day. I think today I will add in some light cardio. I'll be in the pool a lot of today, so maybe I'll throw in some slow laps, and a little water aerobics while I'm at it...nothing very strenuous. See how I feel with that.

Sometime today, I have to get to target so I can also get in on that deal they have going. And stop by Sprouts to get some ground buffalo and stock up on some more veggies..oh and also pick up some WF thousand Island dressing so I can make the "big mac in a bowl" Mmm, yummy!

Ps...I know, I know...I'm getting obsessed with all the emoticons! Can't help it, they are just so darn cute!

I LOVE your emoticons, they make me smile! Sometimes I come on here looking for inspiration or support on a less than sunny day emotionally and they cheer me up!

It is nice to have you and new people on here who give differing styles and views to add to the great wisdom and experience. Thanks for my morning smile!
Old 06-01-2014, 12:48 PM   #209  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Quote:
Well it certainly is starting to feel that way.
Honestly, when you get to know Ruth Ann and I more by being here longer, you'll see that advice is only shared in support so I'm sorry if "typing" doesn't convey a positive tone. I keep trying to share my experiences because I have done this well, and I have done this poorly so I know the "pitfalls" that are easy to fall into. No one is here to bully anyone.

Our invitations to other threads were meant as a "welcome" so newbies know some great threads to check out because there are 1000s of threads and the "search feature" is terrible when you are trying to find specific information. It can be overwhelming when you first start here. Just trying to be helpful, and that is all.
Old 06-01-2014, 02:20 PM   #210  
Started 5/21/2014

Quote:
I understand how you feel. I too was beginning to get "weirded out" when I was reading the... "I second that" "I third that" "I 4th that" posts.

I understand that when you read words written down on papper with no emotion or tone, that they can easily become misinterpreted into a tone or emotion not intended. But I was starting to feel a little resented for starting the newbies thread. And that was not my intention at all. But I know how important it is to have a place where newbies or restarters can get together and support one another with no pressures or recognitions of how they should be.

All the threads are important, each and every one of them. And they serve many different purposes. I personally don't usually join in much on the larger threads because I like the more personable feeling I get with the smaller groups. But these are my feelings, and we all are entitled to each feel differently. However, I love that they are there, and they give me a peace of mind knowing that If I run into a problem, need help, or have questions or concerns, I feel confident that there will always be someone there to guide me if I ask for help.

So yes, everyone...newbies, restarters, old-timers, please check out all the other great threads that are in the IP forum. Some people like to post on multiple threads each day and that is just fine, whatever you feel most comfortable with and makes you happy is all that matters. We are all in this to win it... together walking arm and arm!!!! And I know that we ALL want nothing but the best for one another.
Closed Thread