Woohoo!!! Congrats want2b!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #197  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Hurray for Want2b! Fantastic WI!
Old 12-11-2013, 06:02 PM   #198  

Kawaii, that is just a plain victory overall. I am very happy for you.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:16 AM   #199  

S/C/G: 186.2/181.6/160

Height: 5' 5"

My 10th week of weigh in and down 1.2. My smallest loss yet, but still going down! Never give up!
Old 12-12-2013, 07:26 AM   #200  

S/C/G: 642 (IPstart 395.4)/226.2/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine4me View Post
My 10th week of weigh in and down 1.2. My smallest loss yet, but still going down! Never give up!
Wine,

The scale is moving in the right direction girlfriend!!! You're working the protocol, and you're doing great. If the small donation this week is getting you down, look at your overall picture. There's lots of ways to see that you're getting healthier

You can do it!!!

Kawaii
Old 12-12-2013, 07:34 AM   #201  
Just doin' it!

S/C/G: 176/153/135

Height: 5'3"

Kawaii, excellent and exciting V about the scale, love it!!
Wine, keep on keeping on...you are doing awesome!! Remember, 1 lb is 4 sticks of butter!
Old 12-12-2013, 07:50 AM   #202  
Just doin' it!

S/C/G: 176/153/135

So yesterday I put on a pair of pants that I bought right before starting IP. They were HUGE. I rejoiced and took them off, put on another pair that use to be skin tight on me, a little short in length, and very uncomfortable. Now, they are long and too big. I could see they were a little big but didn't think they were that bad. Well, my staff informed me that I can no longer wear them because they are way too baggy. It is actually the first time people seemed to really notice and it felt really good.
I haven't been cheating but I haven't been getting everything in either. That worries me. I'm sending the hubby to the store today to get me stocked up since I haven't had a chance to go to the store between being sick and away on vaca. We have our work Christmas party this Sunday. I bought a new black dress and went down two sizes. It is a tad snug but the size up was too big. I don't think it's anything some spanx can't help with Our dinner isn't exactly OP but I pre-ordered the lesser of all the evils. I do plan on having a IP drink and a whole lot of water before I go, cutting everything in half, scraping off sauces, and just eating a portion. I love the holidays and feel I'm handling temptations pretty well, however, I will be glad when they are over so I won't be surrounded by fatty goodies.
I hope everyone has a fantastic OP day!
Old 12-12-2013, 09:30 AM   #203  

S/C/G: 185.2/180.4/145

Height: 5'5

Congrats everyone of your losses and NSVs! We're doing so well as individually and as group at the most difficult time of year to diet! I just had my WI yesterday and lost 1 lb which is my lowest loss yet, but I'm happy with it considering it's my TOM, I had a major food slip up last week (probably related to PMS and lots of stress on top of that). I'm just glad I pulled myself back together and got back OP. Thanks everyone for your support! Next challenge is my work Christmas party at a winery tomorrow, but I'm staying OP and not drinking. The party is at lunchtime, so I'm going to have an IP shake and maybe my 2 cups of veggies if I can swing it beforehand. Then I'm just going to have steak, no sauce, water, and tea or coffee. It's going to be difficult, but I can do it. I'm hoping for a much better WI next week, so I'll keep that in mind.
Old 12-12-2013, 09:37 AM   #204  

S/C/G: 179/154/130

Height: 5'7.5"

All I can say is Wow!! Congrats on the losses Kawaii, Wanttobe and Wine! Those are some major figures you guys are racking up and it is so motivating!

Great NSV about the pants Airport! My bottom half, and thighs especially, have always been my problem areas so I get try on old pants very couple weeks because that progress is so much more meaningful to me than anything else! That is just so motivating for me to read, because I am HUNGRY right now.

Hope you all have a great day!
Old 12-12-2013, 12:54 PM   #205  

S/C/G: 186.2/181.6/160

Height: 5' 5"

Thanks ladies, you all are doing great!!
It is so nice to come here for such great support!
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 12-12-2013, 04:52 PM   #206  

Hi everyone,

Just had to cancel my WI for this week. We have holiday plans for Sat. Expecting snow again, so we need to leave too early to make my appt. It is okay, I am on track, and I have a scale. It will also extend my coaching/WI another two weeks to the end of Feb.

Wine4me, my losses will be small this week too. We just need to keep following the plan

Kookysuki, so impressed by your planning for the party tomorrow! You will do well I know it.

Airportchick, hurray that people noticed! Wonderful that your pants are huge, best type of nsv.

I have been tired this week. It is cold here, so I have not wanted to go to the grocery store after work. Have not been very creative in the kitchen. I miss it, so my pledge for next week is to get back to variety for dinner.
Old 12-12-2013, 11:20 PM   #207  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipfree View Post
Hi everyone,

Just had to cancel my WI for this week. We have holiday plans for Sat. Expecting snow again, so we need to leave too early to make my appt. It is okay, I am on track, and I have a scale. It will also extend my coaching/WI another two weeks to the end of Feb.

Wine4me, my losses will be small this week too. We just need to keep following the plan

Kookysuki, so impressed by your planning for the party tomorrow! You will do well I know it.

Airportchick, hurray that people noticed! Wonderful that your pants are huge, best type of nsv.

I have been tired this week. It is cold here, so I have not wanted to go to the grocery store after work. Have not been very creative in the kitchen. I miss it, so my pledge for next week is to get back to variety for dinner.
Thanks! I've got a plan for the party, so that alleviated a lot of the anxiety. I feel you on being tired with it getting dark early and colder. I've been buying trader joes precooked grilled or roasted chicken breasts for the nights I don't feel like cooking. It's really easy and very little clean up.
Old 12-13-2013, 07:16 PM   #208  

S/C/G: 192/175/140

I've been stressed out and emotional all week and dreading my WI today. It was my TOM which sure didn't help and work has been insane and I've not been prepared for my lunches. Kept OP but my veggies were totally eyeballing it rather than measuring because I was relying on the salad bar near work. I really kept thinking I was eating tooooo much. So it looks like I was just too emotional with my TOM (anyone else notice it seems to be a bit MORE than it was before IP?) because I am down 3lbs!

Got told I need new jeans today because my butt looks droopy. I'm taking that as a compliment. DH has also said my waist is looking pretty hot.

Congrats to everyone on your dedication and focus. Great planning during this challenging season but its all worth it!!
Old 12-13-2013, 08:13 PM   #209  

Congratulations Calgaryjetgirl! That's a great WI especially for TOM. I just got back for my company Christmas party that I've been stressing about since I started IP and it went well. I stayed OP even though it was at a winery I like. It was challenging resisting the wine and dessert, but not as difficult as I thought it would be. I did have some half and half in my coffee at the end if the meal and used a little balsamic vinaigrette to moisten the salad, but those were my only transgressions. I those small things should be ok. I did my best and I'm happy with myself for staying in control.
Old 12-14-2013, 12:19 AM   #210  

Work Christmas Party tonight, no off protocol food or drink but did not get my protein or veggies in. I did not want to slip but I also did not want to come home to eat earlier.

Kookysuki, good job! Your planning paid off

Calgaryjetgirl, congrats on your weigh in! I do understand stressing out over WI.
Defin. more pms for me.

We are expecting snow again tomorrow, so it looks like my plans are cancelled. I actually just went to Stop and Shop at 11:30 pm to get veggies for the snow in.

I am freezing! Does anyone else feel colder on IP?
Closed Thread