Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 08:13 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 243/217/170?

Height: 5'3

Slipfree--thx for info. They need more unrestricted items in general.

Did u like the vanilla crisp? I thought it was surpringly good i also just tried the wf pancake syrup. Taste really normal and natural. Not weird.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:32 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

I liked it, it was just gone to quickly. I was afraid that I would be hungry later, but I really wasn't.

Have you tried the WF marshmallow? The kid at the clinic suggested it for the pudding. It is okay. I like the orange wafers with a cup of coffee best.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:34 PM   #168  

S/C/G: 642 (IPstart 395.4)/226.2/160

Height: 5'7"

Just wanted to let everyone know that hubby said dinner was a success! Sooo this will be going into the rotation of go to meals! You could make this all ahead of time and freeze it too, then just take out two pepper halves and cook according to the directions..

Have a good night. Going to snuggle and watch movies with the hubby since I got an unexpected night off!
Old 12-09-2013, 09:17 PM   #169  

I have the WF Marshmallow but havent tried it yet. I just tried the WF Seafood cocktail tonight - it was ok. It gave me something so I could dip my shrimp in.

I meant to tell u I emailed IP directly to see what the deal is with the Garlic Soy Chips. This is the answer I got a couple of days ago. We will see

Thank you for your message.

The Crisps will not be discontinued, they are simply on back order at the moment. The potential date is December 16th. We will be launching new flavors for this products in February. The new flavors will be sea salt & vinegar and bbq.

We are continually launching new products and do aim to offer as many non-restricted products as possible. When we have further details in regards to new products, we will let all clinics know.

Thank you and have a great day!

Julie Dubé St-Amour
Client Care
Relations Client
Ideal Protein
60 rue Jean-Proulx
Gatineau (Québec) J8Z 1W1
Old 12-09-2013, 10:05 PM   #170  
Just doin' it!

S/C/G: 176/153/135

Height: 5'3"

I like the WF Marshmallow with just a dollop of it on my pudding or it really creams up a drink in the blender. Alone...not so much The WF Carmel Sauce is pretty good too. I mix that in my shakes sometimes.

Thanks for the update Kawaii! Enjoy that evening!
Old 12-09-2013, 10:25 PM   #171  

S/C/G: 179/154/130

Height: 5'7.5"

Hey everyone! I haven't been around for the past couple weeks. I took the past 10 days or so off plan to enjoy some thanksgiving and Christmas traditions involving food and drink, but I'm back! I'm weighing in officially on Friday and hoping to just maintain after this week back on plan. I enjoyed myself and don't really have any guilt for my choice, but I'm ready to be 100% again. I'm going to Mexico in five weeks and want to feel/look great for that. I will be checking in here often to stY accountable!

Hope everyone is doing well! Love reading about all of your successes!
Old 12-09-2013, 10:33 PM   #172  
Just doin' it!

S/C/G: 176/153/135

Height: 5'3"

Welcome Back Sally!!
Old 12-10-2013, 06:38 AM   #173  

Welcome back Sally! Your vacation sounds like great motivation.

Snow Day here. An early Christmas gift for this teacher! Going to make IP waffles, wish me luck.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:18 AM   #174  

Snow day here too. That means hubby is working from home. Stay safe everyone.
Old 12-10-2013, 12:19 PM   #175  

Okay, made the IP waffles. Great waffle texture but still the same aftertaste as the crispy cereal pancakes. Not sure that I am a fan, but I got a packet in.
Old 12-10-2013, 01:39 PM   #176  

Default Happy Happy Day!!!!

Hey all, had my WI, donated 4.4lbs to the bank this week! I met the challenge for christmas, exceeded by 3.8lbs, AND I met my first "mini-goal" of being below 340. For the first time ever recorded as an adult.. 340 was the lowest I got after my gastric bypass in 2000. Coming from a start as high as I did, (originally at 642) 337 is totally awesome! I'm so excited.. actually got a little teary eyed in the meeting room with my coach today. She did too, it was (and still is) a little surreal. In 10 weeks (of living on protocol) I've donated 58.2lbs... that's almost 6lbs a week..

YAY!!!!! I can do this. Thanks to EVERYONE here for helping me stay motivated and on track. Special thanks to slipfree for showing me (even if you didn't know you did) how to plan for social events. Those early weeks when you were planning for your charity tea and such really showed me how to remained focused and dedicated to protocol.

Sooo 38lbs until my next goal.. "Twoderville" (it's the town next to Onederland).. Keep up the great donations everyone.. I believe in every last one of you!!!
Old 12-10-2013, 01:50 PM   #177  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii1002 View Post
Hey all, had my WI, donated 4.4lbs to the bank this week! I met the challenge for christmas, exceeded by 3.8lbs, AND I met my first "mini-goal" of being below 340. For the first time ever recorded as an adult.. 340 was the lowest I got after my gastric bypass in 2000. Coming from a start as high as I did, (originally at 642) 337 is totally awesome! I'm so excited.. actually got a little teary eyed in the meeting room with my coach today. She did too, it was (and still is) a little surreal. In 10 weeks (of living on protocol) I've donated 58.2lbs... that's almost 6lbs a week..

YAY!!!!! I can do this. Thanks to EVERYONE here for helping me stay motivated and on track. Special thanks to slipfree for showing me (even if you didn't know you did) how to plan for social events. Those early weeks when you were planning for your charity tea and such really showed me how to remained focused and dedicated to protocol.

So 38lbs until my next goal.. "Twoderville" (it's the town next to Onederland).. Keep up the great donations everyone.. I believe in every last one of you!!!
Wow Kawaii! Congratulations on the weigh in and meeting your first goals!

No thanks needed, you have helped me too! We are all in this together. I chuckled out loud about Twoderville.
Old 12-10-2013, 02:35 PM   #178  
My Own Worst Enemy

S/C/G: 188.8/175/140

Height: 5'4"

Wow Kawaii!! You are amazing!! Way to go! You must feel amazing and so proud of yourself, and well deserving!! Keep it up!! I will be following your story (from the shadows lol) Looking forward to seeing comparison photos (if you ever do)
Old 12-10-2013, 02:48 PM   #179  

Height: 5 '6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii1002 View Post
I teared up reading your post! Congrats! What an accomplishment! I hope you take the time to reward yourself or just sit for awhile meditating on how far you have come!!
Old 12-10-2013, 03:08 PM   #180  

Quote:
Originally Posted by claustin View Post
Wow Kawaii!! You are amazing!! Way to go! You must feel amazing and so proud of yourself, and well deserving!! Keep it up!! I will be following your story (from the shadows lol) Looking forward to seeing comparison photos (if you ever do)
Claustin,

I've done pictures with the center that I go to. They take them at the beginning, and every 50lbs thereafter until you get to goal. I can see a difference in my face. That's it.. no where else. It was a little depressing this past weekend when we went to the party that I was talking about (a few posts up), and everyone remarked about how great hubby looked (and I agree!!) with his 40lb loss, but not one person said anything about my 50+lb loss. I get that it takes longer to see change when you've got as much to lose as I do. In any event, today totally made up for it.. I am beyond happy.. still feeling surprised though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker88 View Post
I teared up reading your post! Congrats! What an accomplishment! I hope you take the time to reward yourself or just sit for awhile meditating on how far you have come!!
Hiker,

Thanks so much for the support. My hubby gave me some extra spending $$ and I think I might get some yarn or beads to keep my hands busy so I'm not apt to grab food. Won't be doing that today though! It's snowing like the dickens, and I'm freezing! While looking back, it does seem surreal that I've lost 305lbs.. that's two average sized people.. I'm just glad that I'm moving in the right direction. With support, a good attitude, and determination, I'll make it to my big goal..
Closed Thread