Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 08:16 AM   #271  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEIslandGirl View Post
Greetings from the east coast are there any other Maritimers lurking out there?

I did the program last year and I loved it just doing a quick reboot as I was feeling a little sluggish due to all the holiday food
I'm from NS.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:06 AM   #272  

S/C/G: 172.5/129/128

Height: 5'7"

Hello Willi are you working with a coach? I started with a place on Bedford highway she was fabulous but due to distance I rely on these boards and some alternatives and just stock up when in Halifax or Moncton.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:59 PM   #273  

S/C/G: 177.6/165.4/140

Height: 5'5''

This may have been brought up earlier but DO NOT have ANYTHING shipped from US via UPS!!! Have them ship via USPS. I learned this the expensive way. I had to pay $50 extra because UPS are greedy and charged that as brokerage fees. NEVER AGAIN!
Old 01-20-2013, 10:23 PM   #274  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheekyskeeter View Post
Hey everyone! I'm from Mississauga, ON and I only started IP on January 11th but already down a bit and more importantly can already feel a difference in the way my clothes fit. I'm finding the IP diet pretty easy to follow and my husband (just got married Oct 20th) is being very supportive about cooking meals I can eat (he does all the cooking). I haven't had a chance to read through everything yet (just joined) but was wondering if anyone found a place out near me that sells the WF products? I haven't tried them all yet but I quite like the Italian dressing and 1000 Island dressing. I just placed an online order for some others but was quite surprised with the over $9 shipping fee.
My local Metro Supermarket sells some of the WF salad dressings, and frequently the pancake syrup. Most of the time though I order online through www.thelowcarbgrocery.com. They also have a store location, I believe in the Markham area. The address is on their website.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:46 PM   #275  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Greetings from the east coast are there any other Maritimers lurking out there?

I did the program last year and I loved it just doing a quick reboot as I was feeling a little sluggish due to all the holiday food
I am from Nova Scotia but living in Alberta now. I will be going back east to Halifax for the month of August while my brother and wife go to their other home in PEI. I will be able to visit out mom who is in assisted living so she won't feel deserted while they are away.

Pat
Old 01-21-2013, 06:52 AM   #276  
Reboot Jan 2018

Height: 5'7"

Thanks evepet!! I will check out that Markham store.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:35 AM   #277  

hi 1st post....anyways I have decided to start again had joined my local ip in Sept but due to severe depression/ panic attacks I couldn't make it to my weekly meeting... so I thought I would just order from protienwell.ca save me $ and I would have the anxiety from having to leave my house.....well I ordered on the 12 of January my order is still processing and the took a partial payment out. I contacted cc and was given a toll free # that ends up going to voice mail. has anyone ordered from them is this normal... I love the choc IP shakes and was told they were very close to the same as IP , is there somewhere else I can order from? thanks in advance :-)
Old 01-21-2013, 02:59 PM   #278  
Started IP 3/26/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcrayonz View Post
hi 1st post....anyways I have decided to start again had joined my local ip in Sept but due to severe depression/ panic attacks I couldn't make it to my weekly meeting... so I thought I would just order from protienwell.ca save me $ and I would have the anxiety from having to leave my house.....well I ordered on the 12 of January my order is still processing and the took a partial payment out. I contacted cc and was given a toll free # that ends up going to voice mail. has anyone ordered from them is this normal... I love the choc IP shakes and was told they were very close to the same as IP , is there somewhere else I can order from? thanks in advance :-)
I've ordered from http://www.proteinwell.ca/ a few times. I assume this is the place you're referring to? It always got to me, and it always took around 2 weeks to get to me. Jan12th was a Saturday, so if they don't process orders on the weekends (which they probably don't) the order has only been out for 5 working days - 6 if you include today. Give it a few more days.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:00 PM   #279  
Started IP 3/26/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheekyskeeter View Post
Thanks evepet!! I will check out that Markham store.
I envy you. I'd love to be able to browse around their store.... although I'd probably spend a fortune. They have a lot of good stuff.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:27 PM   #280  

Quote:
Hello Willi are you working with a coach? I started with a place on Bedford highway she was fabulous but due to distance I rely on these boards and some alternatives and just stock up when in Halifax or Moncton.
Sent you a PM, did you get it?
Old 01-21-2013, 08:55 PM   #281  

Day 1 back on phase 1! Looking forward to getting some of this holiday and vacation weight off! I'm finding it harder this time on the protocol opposed to when I originally was on it though.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:29 AM   #282  

S/C/G: 177.6/165.4/140

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcrayonz View Post
I have ordered twice. My first order took about two weeks. When I emailed them I never did get a reply! FYI... That order still reads processing in my account. Love their stuff though!
Welcome!
Old 01-22-2013, 11:47 AM   #283  

thanks for thw comments....:-) update just got my order in the mail...tried a choc shake and it is delicious ....really hard to believe something so good can help is lose weight...on the downside my order was short.. checked the website and they must be out for shakes that's ok I feel much better about them as my order did show up so I will.place another
Old 01-26-2013, 11:10 AM   #284  

S/C/G: 155/139/130ish

Height: 5.5

Default alternatives

Just wondering has anyone had any luck with Dr Bernstein products?
If so which ones?
and did it slow your weight loss down?
Old 01-26-2013, 11:39 AM   #285  
Started IP 3/26/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lian View Post
Just wondering has anyone had any luck with Dr Bernstein products?
If so which ones?
and did it slow your weight loss down?
I think the Dr. Bernstein RTDs, oatmeals, and soups are excellent alternatives to the IP ones. Very, very similiar if not identical in nutritional values. I've used all of them from time to time and it didn't slow things down.

I've noticed this week that www.proteinwell.ca seems to liquidating off all their diet products. Looks like they're going out of business? We may be lucky that we have access to Dr. Bernstein's for alternatives.

Last edited by evepet; 01-26-2013 at 11:43 AM.
Closed Thread