Old 12-10-2011, 12:22 PM   #256  

Quote:
Originally Posted by leganegan View Post
I didn't get my period in November... a little stressed. First time on diet that happened, and I am on the pill. Hope it comes in December. I might make a gyno appt. Plus I would love her to see how much I have lost! lol. Last time I was there i was depressed about my weight and we talked about it, she will be so proud.
I am having C problems STILL on Phase 3 too! Working out usually helps things get moving for me. But I haven't been working out everyday like i used to. I think we just don't have lots of waste in us.
You won't gain in Phase 3. Don't worry. I bet if we all weighed ourselves as much as you we would fluctuate a lot throughout a day too.

Enjoy the party and good luck on the final!!!
Oh, your doctor is going to be so happy with your weight loss!
sandyh50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:40 PM   #257  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
Someone else said to switch to Iceberg lettuce instead of romaine, that it helps in that area too.
I'm sure they meant well, but I don't know why they would say that. Iceberg has practically no nutrients; Romaine is packed with them. And iceberg has twice as much sugar and 1/2 the fiber with about the same carbohydrates.
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:18 PM   #258  

Linden, maybe that's why you get the runs! LOL
Old 12-10-2011, 03:38 PM   #259  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Hello all,

I have had trouble getting on this site, it keeps saying 3fat chicks not responding. Well, I am here now. I am doing well in maintenance, I weigh exactly the same and have had several parties and outings, but the plan works. I am actually looking forward to getting back to phase I ( I know it sounds weird, but I like the structure) after the first of the year, to lose the last 15-20 lbs. I hope you all will still be here to support me through the really slow loss. I am a slow loser to begin with, but now that I am down, I think it will be even slower, but I am up for it. I have been baking (and freezing) holiday treats for neighbors, family and friends. I am proud of myself for not sighing up for the cookie exchange, we just don't need all those cookies around. The stuff I am baking, I am packaging and putting in the freezer, until I get all varieties done and then out the door they are going.
Bellamack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:39 PM   #260  

Height: 5'4"

Done with the final I could do from home. Only took 1 hour and 15 minutes for the 100 questions. I think it went well. There were about 5 I didn't know and I had plenty of time to look them up but I wasn't in the mood. lol

I kinda want to go run again. I won't because I don't want to over do it but I want to.

Haven't brought myself to drink the tea. I just can't stomach it. I am feeling snacky and trying to decide if I should have a bar or some coffee with a shake. I think I'll make some coffee because it will last longer.

Ok, better study for the next test. I have until Wed to take it but why not get it out of the way Monday and be done for a few weeks?
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:42 PM   #261  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Hello all,

I have had trouble getting on this site, it keeps saying 3fat chicks not responding. Well, I am here now. I am doing well in maintenance, I weigh exactly the same and have had several parties and outings, but the plan works. I am actually looking forward to getting back to phase I ( I know it sounds weird, but I like the structure) after the first of the year, to lose the last 15-20 lbs. I hope you all will still be here to support me through the really slow loss. I am a slow loser to begin with, but now that I am down, I think it will be even slower, but I am up for it. I have been baking (and freezing) holiday treats for neighbors, family and friends. I am proud of myself for not sighing up for the cookie exchange, we just don't need all those cookies around. The stuff I am baking, I am packaging and putting in the freezer, until I get all varieties done and then out the door they are going.
I'm starting over the first of the year also. I plan to do phase 1 for 4 weeks starting Jan 5th and then 6 weeks of phase 2 and 2 weeks of phase 3 so I cam done by March 29th. I don't need a deadline but I really don't want to go over 12 weeks this time. I'm telling myself that's how long I get and if I don't get where I want to I just have to be happy where ever I am. I think I secretly hope that will push me to get the whole way there!
Old 12-10-2011, 04:58 PM   #262  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

I will probably do a refresher starting in January as well. Would like to do 3 maybe 4 weeks (tops) on P1 to see if I can get to about 125 or so. We'll see, but I am definitely thinking about it, starting on the 9th.
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:03 PM   #263  

After I get back from my trip to Oregon I am thinking of going on phase 1 to get down to 140.I think there are a lot of maintainers that are talking about a refresher too after the holidays. It's nice to know we have that option of losing again and knowing that it works.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:40 PM   #264  

How exciting. So glad you will all still be here when I start over. We will have to start a "starting over" thread. (I guess maybe there already is one.)

Decided I couldn't sit so I studied for about 15 minutes, long enough for coffee and half a shake and then I threw in my old Jillian Shred It with weights because I wanted to dust off the kettlebell. The 28 minutes flew by! I'm scared I'll get back into the routine of working out and have to stop again while on phase 1. I may try to keep some sort of something light in this time and see what happens. I won't have a lot of time with my classes anyway but even 3 days a week to stay in the habit would be nice. I hope it doesn't do anything counter productive now. I should be able to get rid of some inches at least before we go on vacation. How many of you in phase 3 or 4 are working out? There really is NO REASON to not lose in 3 if I keep up the small workouts. I hope!
Old 12-10-2011, 05:42 PM   #265  

Oh, and my new goal will be 135. I am hoping in my next round I only have to lose about 15 but with vacation I'm planning on losing 20. I REALLY want to lose it in those 3 months. I will be 30 in April and would love to be 70 pounds lighter or more.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:52 PM   #266  

I know not a lot of people count cals but do you know what we "should" be around in phase 3? What were we eating in 1 and 2? I never kept track. Thanks!
Old 12-10-2011, 06:49 PM   #267  

Phase one was like 800-900 depending on whether you had fish or beef. Phase 3 if you hit the 500 cal at breakfast, you might hit 1200.
Old 12-11-2011, 08:35 AM   #268  

Height: 5'7'

Well, I'll be joining all of you in Ph 1 again in January! I think I need to lose another 20 pounds or so. I phased off because I wanted a break in December but I know I need to continue to go down. I want to do alternatives and have been reading the alternative sticky - it's overwhelming to me since I'll need to study the ingredients list but I need to reign in costs.

I'm happy to see at least 3 of you that will start up Ph 1 in January with me.
stolaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:17 AM   #269  

Our company left a little after 11 last night and about an hour later I was dizzy and my stomach was turning. I barely made it to the bathroom before throwing up. That continued about every 10 minutes for almost 3 hours! No lie. After about 6 times I came down and slept on the couch so I didn't wake my hubby getting up so often. I even tried lying on the bathroom floor but after a run and a dvd it hurt my hip. I finally fell asleep about 4 and slept til 6:30. I still weighed myself and I'm down 2.8 from yesterday. Oh, and TOM showed around dinner time last night also. I can't believe I was down close to 3 pounds with the soreness of my muscles (water retention) and TOM but I guess that much throwing up can do that to a person. I'm scared to eat. I'm even scared to drink water. My hubby went and bought me some gatorade and said, "forget the diet, you have to drink something". He's super bummed I won't be able to go to his work Christmas party with him tonight. It's my daughter's bday and she's getting me everything poor thing. I am supposed to make cupcakes for her to bring to school tomorrow and I can't even look at food. (I will try to get dad to do it when he gets off work at 1.) I even had to turn my scentsy burner off because the small was making me sick. I hope it's short lived because it's horrible.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:03 AM   #270  

Yuck, Lynsey!!! You do need to rehydrate, so get the water/electrolytes in as soon as possible!

Stolaf, I think after Christmas is a good time to lose a few more pounds. I want to do alternatives too, maybe more of a phase 2 with protein drinks for breakfast and evening snack. My Christmas trip is costing me this year.

Bellamak, is your spyware anti/virus causing you to not be able to come here? You might have to "allow" this site to load. I am just guessing though.