Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 06:38 PM   #421  
Started IP 2-18-10

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Sam just inspired me to add up my stats, & being that I've been on program for 5 months and I've moved in to phase 2 (taking a break) I figure it's a good time to sum everything up!

From January 18 - June 18 I have lost the following:
Weight: -77.7 Lbs
Inches: -54.5"

Neck: -2.25"
Chest: -9.0"
Thorax: -14.5"
Waist: -11.5"
Hips: -10.0"
Thighs: -5" off each
Arms: -2.25" off each
Wow Jordanna! Glad i inspired you to run your stats I was amazed when I ran mine. It's soooooo good to see the numbers. My next goal is to get my BMI within normal range and not in the overweight range. I have 10 more pounds to go.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you and tell you how much you have inspired me. You are one of the reasons I decided to join IP. I had first received a flyer from a local gym and so when I decided to research IP I came across this website and it was your posts thats sealed the deal. Your posts are so well written and sincere. You are such an inspiration and positive influence. From the bottom of my heart I thank you and feel blessed that our paths have crossed.

Last edited by sam0617; 06-19-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:54 PM   #422  
Senior Member 2/12/2010

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
My dog weighs 82 lbs so soon enough I could use her as a reference...and what's crazy about that is that my husband has to lift her up because I can't...and I used to walk around with that much extra weight on me...no wonder I have such defined calves lol.
That's exactly what I was saying about my 55 pound yellow lab. My husband has to pick her up because I can't and yet I carried that kind of weight around for a few years. Let's celebrate.... that with this recognition of exactly how much mass that is, we are lucky enough to not have to haul it around anymore!!!

Kelsey-hope you are having a wonderful evening out with romantic dinner for two and a fabulous show!! I love musicals, especially "Chicago".

Last edited by HopefulTricia; 06-19-2010 at 06:57 PM.
Old 06-19-2010, 07:55 PM   #423  

S/C/G: 211/166/140 started: 5/25

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitakitten View Post
Thank you so very much Elizabeth! I have been walking and moving but lord helps me if I have to go down even a single step. It is getting better though. I think he is a great trainer and I am really going to get my money's worth here, I have no joint paint whatsoever, just quad and glut plus arm pain (basically just muscles). I'll call him this afternoon so he has the heads up and that way he can switch stuff around for tomorrow IF he had planed more squats and lunges.
Pitakitten...

so, here's what i've been told... the soreness is a good thing, means you are engaging your muscles beyond your day to day use of them. the soreness gets better, especially if you continue to exercize. keep at it. there are times i cannot even go up or down the stairs to my apartment without feeling pain. but i actually like this kind of pain.... it is the pain of accomplishment!

i am visiting my sister and her family this weekend (my niece graduated 6ith grade!) and it's been tough not to eat the same food but everyone has been supporting me in their own individual way. my niece wants to try a bit of everything i eat, especially the pina colada drink! and one of my sister's friends totally was amazed at my weigh loss (even though i've only lost 13 on IP in 3 weeks, i had lost 15 between Jan and Mar on my own). She even guessed that I lost 30 lbs - she was close and wanted to know all about it. she is in perfect form herself and works hard to stay that way, but it was really nice to hear good words!

hugs to all, dina

Last edited by dietfrenzy; 06-19-2010 at 07:55 PM.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:51 PM   #424  

S/C/G: 176.4/154.2/130

Height: 5'2"

Sam0617 and Jordanna Awesome! You both are amazing - congrats =)
Old 06-20-2010, 12:33 AM   #425  

Height: 5'8"

just got back from my two nephews' graduation/b-day party. i had to post on here that there was not ONE SINGLE THING that was ideal approprate. i figured my sister in law would have a veggie tray as she normally does with all of her get togethers so i did not bring a bar, packet or anything to save the day. so what did hungry little erin do instead of sending hubby to the closest grocery store to get me something?

well ladies, i looked like a complete freak but i peeled and scrubbed all of the breading off of the chick-fil-a nuggets and tenders and ate plain chicken and water. i had a "boneyard" of breading on my plate and got quite a few curious stares from other guests. i know looked like a psycho, but i don't care, i'm trying to be as healthy as possible and darn it, i'll make it work wherever i am, however i have to. yay me, proud of myself for not even sampling the chips and salsa(which is one of my downfalls). feels good to have accomplised that feat.

Last edited by mamaerinb; 06-20-2010 at 12:34 AM.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:41 AM   #426  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Sam just inspired me to add up my stats, & being that I've been on program for 5 months and I've moved in to phase 2 (taking a break) I figure it's a good time to sum everything up!

Following you on this! Here are my results. I am now at week 32 and have lost 72 pounds using Ideal Protein (86 pounds total). I have NEVER had a no weight loss week and have lost inches every week. I have gone from a size 20 in November to a size 10/8 today. I have lost a total of 75.50 inches JUST on Ideal Protein. ( I wasn't tracking inches before so I am not sure where I really started.)

Here are my lost pounds and inches by measurement area since beginning IP:

Weight: -72.0 pounds
Chest: -11.5"
Waist (at belly button): -15.25"
Hips: -14.25"
Upper Arm: -5.25"
Thighs: -8.25"
Calves: -4.5"
Waist (at top of hip bones): -12.00"
Wrist: -2.25"
_____
Total : - 75.5" ( we just measure on side; these are not doubled measurements)

We don’t measure it for my official weigh in but,I measure these areas too and I have lost 6.5 inches off my ribcage (below bust) and 4.75 inches off my shoulders. So, another 11.25 inches. That makes a grand total of -86.25"!!

Last edited by showgirlaz; 06-20-2010 at 12:44 AM.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:48 AM   #427  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam0617 View Post
Wow Jordanna! Glad i inspired you to run your stats I was amazed when I ran mine. It's soooooo good to see the numbers. My next goal is to get my BMI within normal range and not in the overweight range. I have 10 more pounds to go.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you and tell you how much you have inspired me. You are one of the reasons I decided to join IP. I had first received a flyer from a local gym and so when I decided to research IP I came across this website and it was your posts thats sealed the deal. Your posts are so well written and sincere. You are such an inspiration and positive influence. From the bottom of my heart I thank you and feel blessed that our paths have crossed.

Thank you so much Sam, that's so kind of you to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
Following you on this! Here are my results. I am now at week 32 and have lost 72 pounds using Ideal Protein (86 pounds total). I have NEVER had a no weight loss week and have lost inches every week. I have gone from a size 20 in November to a size 10/8 today. I have lost a total of 75.50 inches JUST on Ideal Protein. ( I wasn't tracking inches before so I am not sure where I really started.)

_____

We don’t measure it for my official weigh in but,I measure these areas too and I have lost 6.5 inches off my ribcage (below bust) and 4.75 inches off my shoulders. So, another 11.25 inches. That makes a grand total of -86.25"!!
Great stats Carla!!
Old 06-20-2010, 12:54 AM   #428  

Thanks Jordanna!

I was feeling a little rough about the slow down of weight in the past 3 months but, after breaking this out, I feel much better! I have lost more inches than weight in the last 3 months! And, more inches in the last 3 months than during the first months! I don't get it, it doesn't make sense to me but, it makes sense why my clothes keep going to smaller sizes!

I guess that is reason to get over my bad attitude right now and go back to being strict with myself. I have been a little bit on the relaxed side of things lately. I know it has slowed me down, even though I am not out of ketosis, and is just prolonging matters. I just feel tired after all this time and wanted some "change and variety". Guess it is time to get over that and move on!!
Old 06-20-2010, 12:56 AM   #429  

Quote:

_____

WOW jordanna and carla, what great results, mine look measley compared but here they are as well.

After 8 weeks on IP:

Bicep: -1.5 in, now 12.5 in
Chest(at fullest part of bust): -5 in, now 40 in
Waist(at smallest part): -6 in, now 29 in
Hips(widest part): -7.5, in now 38 in
Thigh:-5.5 in, now 20 in

Grand Total of 32.5 in counting both sides, 25.5 in just with one.

Can't believe I've lost more than 2 ft of me!
Old 06-20-2010, 02:28 AM   #430  

S/C/G: 261.8/201.6/185

Height: 5'4.5

[QUOTE=mamaerinb;3348413]i totally know how the saggy pants look goes, my poor co-workers are probably sick of the one pair of black slacks, black skirt and balck leggings i wear to work everyday. QUOTE]

Thanks Erin!! I know about those clothes, I had one pair of brown and one pair of black work pants and alternated the two daily, I was so glad to get to summer to some old dressy capris I still kept around from smaller days. Those pants were wearing out fast getting washed every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratfancy View Post
We should have a "Trading Post" for our slightly big clothes!! I just bought two pair of really nice summer pants - and now sloppy big on me! I sew, I suppose I could take them in - I'd rather go swimming or have fun though!
I've wondered about ways we could do this. I just ended up giving mine to a cousin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey View Post
Well, girls, I hate to leave ya, but you know tonight is the big night!!! Chicago on stage!!! I've got to start girlie n it up!!! Have an ideal evening and I'll check in tomorrow!
Can't wait to hear how it went...I am a little envious...

Quote:

Fabulous!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaerinb View Post
just got back from my two nephews' graduation/b-day party. i had to post on here that there was not ONE SINGLE THING that was ideal approprate. i figured my sister in law would have a veggie tray as she normally does with all of her get togethers so i did not bring a bar, packet or anything to save the day. so what did hungry little erin do instead of sending hubby to the closest grocery store to get me something?

well ladies, i looked like a complete freak but i peeled and scrubbed all of the breading off of the chick-fil-a nuggets and tenders and ate plain chicken and water. i had a "boneyard" of breading on my plate and got quite a few curious stares from other guests. i know looked like a psycho, but i don't care, i'm trying to be as healthy as possible and darn it, i'll make it work wherever i am, however i have to. yay me, proud of myself for not even sampling the chips and salsa(which is one of my downfalls). feels good to have accomplised that feat.
Great willpower! I had to peel the breading off my chicken at a family gathering last weekend, our plates do look funny and wasteful, but just think, that's some food not going to our hips/tummies, etc.

Quote:

_____

Amazing Carla!!

Sam, I didn't get yours copied over like I thought, you are doing wonderful as well.

Erin, your stats are really nice as well.

Hope everyone enjoys this Father's Day!
Old 06-20-2010, 02:30 AM   #431  

Quote:
WOW jordanna and carla, what great results, mine look measley compared but here they are as well.

After 8 weeks on IP:

Bicep: -1.5 in, now 12.5 in
Chest(at fullest part of bust): -5 in, now 40 in
Waist(at smallest part): -6 in, now 29 in
Hips(widest part): -7.5, in now 38 in
Thigh:-5.5 in, now 20 in

Grand Total of 32.5 in counting both sides, 25.5 in just with one.

Can't believe I've lost more than 2 ft of me!
I think this is great!! Assuming you needed to go another 8 weeks, which you DON'T Ms. Skinny-Minnie , You might be down 51" just counting 1 side!... WHERE on that trim size 6 body can you come up with that much more?? And, be grateful you don't have it to give! I can only claim such great numbers because it took me so long to find what worked! NOT because I wanted to start there. LOL

I would give anything for your hip and thigh measurements! I am still a bigger in my booty and thighs. Unfortunately, always have been bigger there. I want my final measurement on my hips to be around 36 or 37 and my thighs to be around 19. The rest, I am ok with. I would like slightly smaller arms but I think that is mostly toning.
Old 06-20-2010, 02:58 AM   #432  
Getting it Done!

S/C/G: 177/138/140

Height: 5'-3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaCourez View Post
By the way, I'm in Portland, too, and WTH is up with this June-uary? I hope the kids are having fun on the first few days of winter break...
Our daughter had her grad reception today, at least it stopped hailing and raining for one measly day so we could bbq--even though it was too cold to sit outside!

Quote:
i had a "boneyard" of breading on my plate and got quite a few curious stares from other guests. i know looked like a psycho,
LOL. I think the "boneyard" is going to be my new word for all the things that other people think are food and I do not--what a hoot! Good for you for sticking to your goals
Old 06-20-2010, 03:20 AM   #433  

[QUOTE=motiv8edmama;3349475]
Quote:
i totally know how the saggy pants look goes, my poor co-workers are probably sick of the one pair of black slacks, black skirt and balck leggings i wear to work everyday. QUOTE]

Erin, your stats are really nice as well.

Hope everyone enjoys this Father's Day!
thank you so much the numbers look small to me sometimes, but to look at where i've come from is really motivating. i only want to lose another 2-3 in my waist and 2 in my hips(AND TONS IN MY ARMS) but whatever, i'm over my whole arm phobia, it's in my genes to have bigger arms, i just have to get over it! you know i always think of those songs with people describing 36,24,26 and honestly i don't know where they can find freaks like that, 24 in waist!! holy be-jezus, i could never

Quote:
I think this is great!! Assuming you needed to go another 8 weeks, which you DON'T Ms. Skinny-Minnie , You might be down 51" just counting 1 side!... WHERE on that trim size 6 body can you come up with that much more?? And, be grateful you don't have it to give! I can only claim such great numbers because it took me so long to find what worked! NOT because I wanted to start there. LOL

I would give anything for your hip and thigh measurements! I am still a bigger in my booty and thighs. Unfortunately, always have been bigger there. I want my final measurement on my hips to be around 36 or 37 and my thighs to be around 19. The rest, I am ok with. I would like slightly smaller arms but I think that is mostly toning.
carla, you are so gorgeous and so incredibley sweet. i envy you and your waist!!(and your blue eyes, oh what i would give for blue or green eyes..oh well i can't get contacts in if my life depended on it so i'll settle for my poop-browns-as i like to call them) and your booty! mine has become so small, my husband is second guessing this "diet", he misses the big butt a LOT. you are SO almost there on your goal measurements, you'll be there in no time-no doubt. i absolutely love you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Monarch View Post
Our daughter had her grad reception today, at least it stopped hailing and raining for one measly day so we could bbq--even though it was too cold to sit outside!

LOL. I think the "boneyard" is going to be my new word for all the things that other people think are food and I do not--what a hoot! Good for you for sticking to your goals

hahaha!! so glad you got a kick out of it, that's the only word i could come up with to describe that nasty pile of garbage on my plate, and thank you

Last edited by mamaerinb; 06-20-2010 at 03:23 AM.
Old 06-20-2010, 06:59 AM   #434  

S/C/G: 192.8/155.0/148

Quote:
Fabulous! What willpower, what stamina, what dedication!! It would have been so easy to have a slip, but you didn't do it. Good for you!!

Stacey
Old 06-20-2010, 09:30 AM   #435  
:)

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Height: 5'4"

Well girls, "He Had It Coming!" Provocatively Amazing. WOW those ladies, and their tight bodies are so incredibly beautiful!!! Talk about motivation! I don't EVER expect to look like them, as I understand they dance for hours every day and workout blah blah blah, but just to see them so close to naked, and realize how beautiful the body CAN be. I swear girls, I had forgotten. Those of you who have seen the show know that the girls are wearing very skimpy bedroom lingerie throughout the whole show. There's no hiding anything (and I was in the 4th row, so trust me, I could see EVERYTHING). I just kept thinking one of these days I am going to buy lingerie like that and look good wearing it! Maybe that’s what I’ll give DH for our anniversary next year. Maybe I’ll have those pictures done like CW did for her hubby. Even though I’ve been starting to think that I may have to go into business doing those kinds of photos, as it seems there’s not a photographer around here doing them, and I love to shoot, and would love to do it!

Anyway I’m rambling! I just had to share with you guys what an amazing time I had. It was, as I knew it would be a provocative, sensual, sultry, almost scandalous, amazing show!
Closed Thread