Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 10:24 PM   #391  

S/C/G: 255/195/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlewis88 View Post
I'm a happy shrinking man!

Lost another 6.8 lbs this week for a total of 15.8 lbs in two weeks.... It took me 3 months to lose 20 just trying to eat healthy on my own.

Lost another 1" of my waist, a 1/4" off my hips, and 1/4" of my thigh...I feel pretty good about this.

As a bonus my % body fat dropped by 0.6% and my BMI moved down 1%.

All of you ladies are doing wonderful. I'm enjoying reading your progress and tips. This site has been very helpful to me for food ideas and just general IP information. Thanks for you tips and keep up the great work!

Congratulations on another great loss!!
Old 06-18-2010, 10:26 PM   #392  

S/C/G: S/C/G -- 240/183.5/150

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaerinb View Post
you're doing great, don't let some a-hole bring you down, if it makes you feel any better you've lost as much in one month as i have in two! you're kicking butt and taking names

and in regards to tattoos, you don't want to get any right now. you're losing weight at such a quick pace, the tat you get today will look strange next month and even stranger once you hit goal-because you WILL hit goal. if you're really itching for a new tattoo, maybe reward yourself with one once you hit a certain goal weight in a spot that isn't going to shrink, like the back of your neck, your shoulder or your foot
Thanks for the reinforcement , and you are right, haha I hadn't considered shrinking skin areas

and I do have to say you look awesome in your new pic
Old 06-18-2010, 10:37 PM   #393  

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinoa1823 View Post
Thanks for the reinforcement , and you are right, haha I hadn't considered shrinking skin areas

and I do have to say you look awesome in your new pic
thank you that means so much to hear from all of the wonderful and beautiful women on here. this forum really is the best.

ellie, where are you?

and pookee, i know you're out there, you better check in every now and then, i miss you!

Last edited by mamaerinb; 06-18-2010 at 10:37 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:16 PM   #394  

S/C/G: 186/128/135 Started IP on 5/10

Height: 5' 4.5"

The chocolate with the orange in it was good -- a little bit of orange burp aftertaste, but if you like that combo, a good sub. I'd say put just the smallest drop in, because a little goes a long way.

Ok, I have to admit, that I know I shouldn't be, but I'm a little frustrated with my weight loss. I loose about 3.5 pounds a week. I lost 4.2 the first week and about 2 the second, then nearly exactly 3.5 after that. After 5 weeks, I've only lost 17.2 pounds. Does this seem slow to anyone else, considering what big losses others put up?

Ugh, I know I shouldn't be unhappy with it, considering I've never lost that much before, but I sort of am.

Thoughts?
Old 06-18-2010, 11:55 PM   #395  

S/C/G: 176.4/154.2/130

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Mom23 View Post
EatBeef and SweetSheila-here's hoping your harvest is bountiful and the parts runs are few. I work in the crop insurance industry and greatly admire America's farmers for their hard work, dedication, and perseverance. God bless you and your families!!
Oh! Hockey Mom, thank you I apprecieate all you do! I think you must have a stressful job. (knowing who you have to deal with all day!) Thanks again for your support

AugustBride, TayorMayde, LindaCC, Barbiegirl

Chaplains Wifey Love the pic - miss your daily posts!

Kelsey Enjoy your musical - wish I were going

Rocky Monarch I love Portland! Hope you get some SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitakitten View Post
FYI and BTW: work pot luck party: I left my veg tray there and ran away. Soooo much good food there, it was disturbing. So not worth the anguish and hate that I would feel after it.
Wow!! I'm impressed I'm sorry you didn't have a loss this week. Next week will be "over and beyond" I'm sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoSun View Post
Kelsey...I own and operate the B&B. I have 3 cabins, so your hubby might not mind staying at this B&B. Not on top of people in the house!!
Check out my website www.sundancemountainhideaway.com
Hope that is allowed. If not...moderator...please delete. I'm really not trying to advertise.
Love it! I think we should all meet there for a little 3fatchicks IP get together
Old 06-19-2010, 12:00 AM   #396  

S/C/G: 195/165/150 (lost 30 on LC)

Height: Now starting IP at 165 5'3"

Quote:
just noticed that you have had 2 restricteds today, has your coach approved this? you may want to stick to just one per day to see the best results, you don't have far to go and yu'll most likely reach your goal weight in a month or so with one restricted per day or even less. a lot of the ladies on here will limit themselves to 2-4 per week just to get the weight off quicker. no judging here, just wondering if this was explained to you by coach.
No the coach did not explain that, but your right. It was a lot to learn and read in one night. Ok, we need to read it more closely. Thanks for pointing that out.
Old 06-19-2010, 12:59 AM   #397  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
OH AND HUUUUUUUUUUUGE NSV today, i realized that my 16 month son is 22 lbs and that he is exactly what i have lost...WOW, i kept picking him up all night handing him to my husband saying "can you believe i've lost THIS!" poor baby boy didn't know what mama was hollering about and throwing him to daddy for, but it was amazing to pick him up and finally feel proud of how far i've come. a number on a scale is just that, a number. when you actually carry it around again after you lose it, it fels AMAZING!

i'd encourage all of you to pick up children of various sizes(preferably not random ones!) and see how much you've actually lost, it's really motivational, and a little strange but hey that's me
Hey! too funny, cause my cat weighs 9 pounds and I was thinking I have lost 2 of her

ellie, where are you?

Present Miss, am present.

[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatBeef View Post

Wow!! I'm impressed I'm sorry you didn't have a loss this week. Next week will be "over and beyond" I'm sure!

Love it! I think we should all meet there for a little 3fatchicks IP get together
thank you! hope I do next week too, they just increased their prices on me too.

OH re work out: it was super awsomeness! we still did squats and it actually helped the pain go away. I seriously think he knows what he is doing and this I don't know everything there is about everything

Erin: do it!! you are super hot already and this will be added benefit.

not much is new: I did make him laugh by saying "look at me, I am pumping iron" umm I was doing bicep curls with a 12 pounder

next session is tuesday 4:30 pm.

those are my stories for tonight.
Old 06-19-2010, 01:14 AM   #398  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitakitten View Post
Hey! too funny, cause my cat weighs 9 pounds and I was thinking I have lost 2 of her

ellie, where are you?

Present Miss, am present.

thank you! hope I do next week too, they just increased their prices on me too.

OH re work out: it was super awsomeness! we still did squats and it actually helped the pain go away. I seriously think he knows what he is doing and this I don't know everything there is about everything

Erin: do it!! you are super hot already and this will be added benefit.

not much is new: I did make him laugh by saying "look at me, I am pumping iron" umm I was doing bicep curls with a 12 pounder

next session is tuesday 4:30 pm.

those are my stories for tonight.[/QUOTE]

there you are, yay squats-don't you love that sore feelingin your butt the next morning, i always have a little pep in my step from my aches, feel like everyone can see how "ripped' i am am

ellie, talked with my bff tonight who is a hooters girl at 26 with 2 kids AND had an emergency c-section with the last, i know that genetics play a huge part in her hot little 5' 2" 115 lbs body but she gave me some pointers on workouts. 'bout to go do my new routine, wish me luck!

hey don't give yourself too hard a time about the 12 lb weights, i hear that less weight, more reps burns more fat. i'm am hoping this is true as i can barely lift 30 lbs with one arm without grunting like a man hoisting 300 lbs.
Old 06-19-2010, 01:29 AM   #399  

S/C/G: 261.8/201.6/185

Height: 5'4.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSheila View Post
Thank you doxigirl! They are very proud. Every time I get done walking they meet me at the door and say "Wow! Mommy you have lost so much weight." LOL They also like to hug me and see how far they can reach around me.
That's wonderful. I too have a supportive hubby and daughters and it is so nice to have their encouragement. I recently got new size clothes and they have been telling me over and over how nice I look. I ♥ it!!

Quote:
my husband tells people sometimes that he is not interested in taking applications for new friends and to come back some other time, i haven't said this but i do think it sometimes he's hilarious.
Your hubby and mine sound like they took pages out of the same play book. My husband always asks me why I want to be around crack heads...crack heads, really?? HAHA!
LOVE the new pic, very swanky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMayde View Post
Hey Ladies!
I've been privately stalking you all for about two weeks now, and finally decided it was about time for me to say something!

I have Gastroesophagal Refulx Disease, Depression and Anxiety, and Hypothyroidism, as well as a lymphnode in my head, apparently caused by excess weight. I'm 20, and I take 10 prescriptions a day.. I can't even begin to fit into his shorts, and have to squeeze into his shirts--which is quite embarassing.

However, this is not a sob story. This is my SUCCESS story, because I KNOW with IP--and support from all of you--I WILL lose this weight!!!
You will do great and I can't wait to hear how your medical conditions improve as your overall health improves. We see it over and over on here! Good luck and glad to have you along with us on this wonderful, crazy, amazing journey.

Quote:
I'm a happy shrinking man!

Lost another 6.8 lbs this week for a total of 15.8 lbs in two weeks.... It took me 3 months to lose 20 just trying to eat healthy on my own.

Lost another 1" of my waist, a 1/4" off my hips, and 1/4" of my thigh...I feel pretty good about this.

As a bonus my % body fat dropped by 0.6% and my BMI moved down 1%.

All of you ladies are doing wonderful. I'm enjoying reading your progress and tips. This site has been very helpful to me for food ideas and just general IP information. Thanks for you tips and keep up the great work!

Way to go! How often are you working out? I can't wait to see how you do as I am in the midst of trying to convince my brother to join me. He is 477 lbs. and I worry about him so much. Keep up the good work!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaplains wifey View Post
Great job everyone ! To all the new people . Stick with it this really works ad you will feel great . Im at 155 today . 5 lbs to go !
I have to say it, you are smokin hot! I am so happy for you, you are so close to your goal. You continually amaze me at how quickly you have moved along this program. I hope when you reach your goal you still visit us and continue to inspire us.

Well, great NSV for me. I wore a pair of my new size pants and by the end of the day they were super big, so I went back to Maurices, tried on a size smaller, and they FIT!! I hadn't washed the old ones and talked to the sales lady who originally helped me and she said she would trade them for me. She has also lost weight and was very supportive and helpful while I shopped. It has been strange wearing clothes that actually fit instead of having to pull up my pants all day and looking like my britches are full by lunch time. TMI?? Sorry!! Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 06-19-2010, 01:36 AM   #400  

Quote:
Originally Posted by motiv8edmama View Post
That's wonderful. I too have a supportive hubby and daughters and it is so nice to have their encouragement. I recently got new size clothes and they have been telling me over and over how nice I look. I ♥ it!!

Your hubby and mine sound like they took pages out of the same play book. My husband always asks me why I want to be around crack heads...crack heads, really?? HAHA!
LOVE the new pic, very swanky!

You will do great and I can't wait to hear how your medical conditions improve as your overall health improves. We see it over and over on here! Good luck and glad to have you along with us on this wonderful, crazy, amazing journey.

Way to go! How often are you working out? I can't wait to see how you do as I am in the midst of trying to convince my brother to join me. He is 477 lbs. and I worry about him so much. Keep up the good work!!

I have to say it, you are smokin hot! I am so happy for you, you are so close to your goal. You continually amaze me at how quickly you have moved along this program. I hope when you reach your goal you still visit us and continue to inspire us.

Well, great NSV for me. I wore a pair of my new size pants and by the end of the day they were super big, so I went back to Maurices, tried on a size smaller, and they FIT!! I hadn't washed the old ones and talked to the sales lady who originally helped me and she said she would trade them for me. She has also lost weight and was very supportive and helpful while I shopped. It has been strange wearing clothes that actually fit instead of having to pull up my pants all day and looking like my britches are full by lunch time. TMI?? Sorry!! Have a great weekend everyone!

you are doing so great you incredibley shrinking woman!! congrats on the pant, i totally know how the saggy pants look goes, my poor co-workers are probably sick of the one pair of black slacks, black skirt and balck leggings i wear to work everyday. i refuse to buy new clothes until i'm done. still contemplating setting my goal down another 10 to 150, i figure while i'm going i should give it all i've got, maybe i can be at goal and comfy with myself by my b-day in october! again, you are doing an awesome job, your should be incredibley proud!!

and btw, thank you for the nice compliment on my pic
Old 06-19-2010, 01:57 AM   #401  

S/C/G: 301.6 / ticker /185

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:

I normally work out 3 times a week...do about 30 minutes cardio (light)....then I lift weights for about 20/30 minutes....work a little bit of each muscle group each time......then sit in the sauna for about 15-20 mins....seems to work well for me.
Old 06-19-2010, 02:40 AM   #402  
Getting it Done!

S/C/G: 177/138/140

Height: 5'-3"

Quote:
: This site has been very helpful to me for food ideas and just general IP information. :
Not to mention the amazing insights into women's minds and hearts you are getting! Look out, you'll be Mr. Hottie and super-hubby material all at the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinoa1823 View Post
I don't know it doesnt seem so bad typing it out but I left there feeling like crap
Please don't let one jerkwad get you down! you have taken control of your life and your health and you will succeed. You are a force for change in your own life...bet he can't make the same claim about himself!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaCourez View Post
Does this seem slow to anyone else, considering what big losses others put up? Thoughts?
I think a bunch of folks compared losses a few weeks ago and 3 pounds on average was pretty much the norm.
Old 06-19-2010, 02:46 AM   #403  

S/C/G: 186/128/135 Started IP on 5/10

Height: 5' 4.5"

Rocky Monarch: Yes, maybe it's average, but I'm an overachiever by nature! Ok, ok, I'll settle for average.

By the way, I'm in Portland, too, and WTH is up with this June-uary? I hope the kids are having fun on the first few days of winter break...
Old 06-19-2010, 07:18 AM   #404  
Senior Member 2/12/2010

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
OH AND HUUUUUUUUUUUGE NSV today, i realized that my 16 month son is 22 lbs and that he is exactly what i have lost...WOW, i kept picking him up all night handing him to my husband saying "can you believe i've lost THIS!" poor baby boy didn't know what mama was hollering about and throwing him to daddy for, but it was amazing to pick him up and finally feel proud of how far i've come. a number on a scale is just that, a number. when you actually carry it around again after you lose it, it fels AMAZING!

i'd encourage all of you to pick up children of various sizes(preferably not random ones!) and see how much you've actually lost, it's really motivational, and a little strange but hey that's me
Mamaerinb- I have been thinking about my 55 pound yellow lab dog lately. She is heavy and I can't lift her up...I keep thinking how cool it will be when I have lost 55 pounds. I can just look at her and know that is the weight I was carrying around!! No wonder I was so exhausted all of the time. So when you wrote about your son, it was exactly what I've been thinking about my dog. And I think you're right. It feels amazing to actually see what we have lost. Congratulations to you. You look great!
Old 06-19-2010, 07:55 AM   #405  

S/C/G: 192.8/155.0/148

Quote:
Yay for you!! That's such an awesome feeling and a great motivator. Keep it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulTricia View Post
Mamaerinb- I have been thinking about my 55 pound yellow lab dog lately. She is heavy and I can't lift her up...I keep thinking how cool it will be when I have lost 55 pounds. I can just look at her and know that is the weight I was carrying around!!
What a great idea, my dogs both weigh 40-45 lbs, I just picked one up and thought "holy smokes" this is really a lot of weight to be carrying around. Can't wait until I can stand on a scale holding one and we both weigh the same as the old me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaCC View Post
No the coach did not explain that, but your right. It was a lot to learn and read in one night. Ok, we need to read it more closely. Thanks for pointing that out.
It is a lot of information to understand. I find that I keep learning a little more as I go along, and this forum has been awesome in explaining everything.

Happy Saturday everyone!!

Stacey

Last edited by Stacey41; 06-19-2010 at 08:02 AM.
Closed Thread