Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 07:48 PM   #301  
Ratfancy

S/C/G: 155/155/145

Height: 5'2"

Default Still addicted to Protein Crunch cereal!

I just love Protein Crunch cereal - fits in the IP plan, but only available from two vendors in the US that I can find. And expensive - $14 a bag. But I'm ordering more because it's so like real cold cereal that it's become a necessity! Anyone else like this?

Old 06-17-2010, 08:12 PM   #302  

S/C/G: 204/ticker/145

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSheila View Post
Hey Everyone! I did not get a chance to post yesterday. Had my weigh in yesterday and I was only down two pounds. It was that time of the month so I was expecting it to be low. I was trying to pull out a 3lb loss but it didn't work Oh well.....I better have a big loss this week!!!

Whoever posted the recipe on mixing the peach mango and the vanilla pudding with ice, thank you. I tried it and it was sooo good.
Love the new pic! What a beautiful family. I am certain they are very proud of you.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:41 PM   #303  

S/C/G: 260/215/195

Height: 5'5 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tay View Post
Welcome! wow your doing great and almost at your goal weight! thats awesome! Im sure that you will get there sonner then you think! Good luck at your weigh in!!

Thanks Tay! Weigh in is in the morning! i'm excited and nervous, but I can't wait! I'll be happy even if a pound is gone, but I know I lost something, because I just been doing so great! I just need some new recipes..lol..but Thanks again!
Old 06-17-2010, 08:48 PM   #304  

S/C/G: 260/215/195

Height: 5'5 1/2

Well my weigh in day is tomorrow! I've been doing very well! I'll tell you all the results tomorrow evening! Thanks for the support guys! ;-)
Old 06-17-2010, 09:07 PM   #305  

S/C/G: 253.6/235.6/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by doxigirl View Post
Love the new pic! What a beautiful family. I am certain they are very proud of you.
Thank you doxigirl! They are very proud. Every time I get done walking they meet me at the door and say "Wow! Mommy you have lost so much weight." LOL They also like to hug me and see how far they can reach around me.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:09 PM   #306  
IP Start Jan 28,2013

S/C/G: 149/145.2/130

Height: 4'11"

[QUOTE=MercuryVaporKitten;3345908]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nineonline View Post
How does being a member of Ideal to Go Work? quote]

Hi nineonline! I actually contacted them about purchasing products through them (thought it might have worked out cheaper). They emailed me back apologizing and said that since I was already registered with an IP coach that I could not sign up with them. It's meant for people who want to do the program, but don't have a coach in their area, so everything is done online.
Thanks MVK, much appreciated!
Old 06-17-2010, 09:26 PM   #307  
Start Date: 2/8/10

S/C/G: 207.1/155.1/134

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Hear Ye Hear Ye .....

Let it be known through out the land .....

That I weigh 199.6 lbs

Now as you can all see, I need a pedicure and that's my treat

...ya, maybe I'm overly dramatic, but after losing 76.8 lbs to get here, I deserve it for a moment

I KNEW THAT YOU WOULD DO IT!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!! ENJOY YOUR PEDICURE - YOU MORE THAN DESERVE IT!!!!
Old 06-17-2010, 09:40 PM   #308  
:)

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Hi guys. Just got back from Tallahassee. It's been a long couple of days. I traveled with my cooler of chopped veggies, water and IP Snacks. Did really well sticking to the plan. KFC / KGC has little boneless grilled breast filets, that was my dinner tonight with my veggies / salad. They were'nt on the menu, but after standing there discussing what I wanted someone finally found them! I would reccomend them to anyone traveling and must stop at fast food joint.

Looking forward to catching up, Saw JORDANNA in onederland!!! WTG!!! I know journeysend was there before I left as well WTG!!! I'm so happy for you both.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:01 PM   #309  

S/C/G: 176.4/154.2/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSheila View Post
Thank you doxigirl! They are very proud. Every time I get done walking they meet me at the door and say "Wow! Mommy you have lost so much weight." LOL They also like to hug me and see how far they can reach around me.
I love that! What an awesome family Curiosity, what part of Kansas do you live in? I'm near Dodge City.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:03 PM   #310  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinekatze View Post
Do NOT eat right before, I promise you will regret it if you do...here is why

Our blood flows to several places in our body but when pushed it focuses on more for one area than the other:
To your stomach when you eat (to aid in digestion...also why you feel colder AFTER eating BTW)
To your Muscles when you work out (it's part of what causes that "pumped" look...it helps get oxygen to them cause they need it!)

IF you were to eat and then work out it will stop your digestion abruptly (this is why moms never wanted us to go swim after eating btw) which will cause abdominal pain, nausea and yes, you may even throw up (had that happen with two people and believe me, not what I ever wanted to do)

it is OK to have the one ready made drink AFTER working out... it is only 100 calories and it won't kill you, you are working out your muscles more than typically intended on IP so you can use the extra protein anyway...believe me!

If the sauna is much for you a jacuzzi or warm tub will work just as well... epsom salts are awesome to add to a bath too

I am getting better. I am going downstairs easier and easier. I told the trainer today and his response was big laughter. He told me that we will still work those muscles tomorrow to get blood circulation going but will focus on stomach, shoulders and arms tomorrow. Sooooo I am looking forward to it. I also bought L-Glutamine powder; went to super suppliments and the guy really recommended it, said it will help me and I can mix it with my protein shake after the work out.

so thank you for all the support! I am very much looking forward that aside from loosing weight, I am going to have toned legs, and arms (not mentioning stomach) in a few months or maybe a year??

what do you think elizabeth, how long before I see some tone in my thighs? they are pretty cottage cheesey now.

BTW & FYI: having my weigh in tomorrow at 8:30 AM. Honestly have not kept track of what number this is but started april 19th. I know my loss would have been more if I hadn't done the A L C O H O L once in a while BUT alas, I am who I am and I like who I am

Last edited by pitakitten; 06-17-2010 at 10:06 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:15 PM   #311  

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitakitten View Post
I am getting better. I am going downstairs easier and easier. I told the trainer today and his response was big laughter. He told me that we will still work those muscles tomorrow to get blood circulation going but will focus on stomach, shoulders and arms tomorrow. Sooooo I am looking forward to it. I also bought L-Glutamine powder; went to super suppliments and the guy really recommended it, said it will help me and I can mix it with my protein shake after the work out.

so thank you for all the support! I am very much looking forward that aside from loosing weight, I am going to have toned legs, and arms (not mentioning stomach) in a few months or maybe a year??

what do you think elizabeth, how long before I see some tone in my thighs? they are pretty cottage cheesey now.

BTW & FYI: having my weigh in tomorrow at 8:30 AM. Honestly have not kept track of what number this is but started april 19th. I know my loss would have been more if I hadn't done the A L C O H O L once in a while BUT alas, I am who I am and I like who I am

HAVE TO AGREE! i very much like who you are, you're going to do GREAT tomorrow! i think this will be you WI #8 as i started april 22 and am doing WI #8 tomorrow, pita, what is your actual name??
Old 06-17-2010, 10:19 PM   #312  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaerinb View Post
HAVE TO AGREE! i very much like who you are, you're going to do GREAT tomorrow! i think this will be you WI #8 as i started april 22 and am doing WI #8 tomorrow, pita, what is your actual name??
hey Erin!! I like who you are too!

real name is Ellie, short and sweet like me, although some folk could disagree with the latter...except those who I care about.

big problem:::::: steal magnolias is on! here we go; am sure the boy wont like it.

Last edited by pitakitten; 06-17-2010 at 10:20 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:22 PM   #313  

Quote:
hey Erin!! I like who you are too!

real name is Ellie, short and sweet like me, although some folk could disagree with the latter...except those who I care about.
LOVE the name ellie, it is short and sweet! haha, i've heard the same about me, oh well! my husband tells people sometimes that he is not interested in taking applications for new friends and to come back some other time, i haven't said this but i do think it sometimes he's hilarious.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:29 PM   #314  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaerinb View Post
LOVE the name ellie, it is short and sweet! haha, i've heard the same about me, oh well! my husband tells people sometimes that he is not interested in taking applications for new friends and to come back some other time, i haven't said this but i do think it sometimes he's hilarious.
can I quote your husband? PLEASE? I love that! I am pretty restrictive as to who I let in; complete opposite of the partner...he'll make friends and exchange number at a drop of a hat.

hey, made zucchini chips tonight, should have had parchment paper...turned out too mushy still yummy but not good for snacking.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:33 PM   #315  

Quote:
can I quote your husband? PLEASE? I love that! I am pretty restrictive as to who I let in; complete opposite of the partner...he'll make friends and exchange number at a drop of a hat.

hey, made zucchini chips tonight, should have had parchment paper...turned out too mushy still yummy but not good for snacking.

absolutely! funny thing is that my husband is the social butterfly and i'm the hard-***, he just is a jerk sometimes..oh well i love him.

need to try the zucchini chips and turnip chips, i find myself just not ever wanting to eat dinner because i'm so burnt out on chicken and veggies. sirloin and seafood are other options but they are kind of pricey and not something i can eat everyday. AGH!
Closed Thread