Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 03:48 PM   #256  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

I dont know whats up with me. since the new year.. i've been maintaining and staying within a few pounds.. but i cant lose! i think i have lost my motivation.. and im upset! hehe.. i have 50 oounds or so left to go and i dont wanna stop here. i just cant make my but move!!! im eating all healthy stuff.. just too much of it tooo
i think im waiting for dh to come home for leave for a couple weeks in march.. in my head im like... yeah.. i will get full force fter that vacay.. but that's silly! i have like a month before i see him.. i need to work it!! motivate me ladies!! hehe ok. and done being needy !
Old 02-23-2009, 03:52 PM   #257  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

Purple - I wouldn't worry too much, it could just be that the teacher wants to share positive news with you. When I was teaching PS we were always told not just to contact parents with negitive info. Sometimes parents need a phone call or a conference just to let them know that things are going well & it really makes them feel better about any issues that may have come up before. Although, if there is something negitive she needs to talk about then be grateful that she has a teacher that is concerned enough about her to call you in quickly to give her any help she may need. All too often teachers ignore things and let the kids pass to the next grade figuring it won't be their problem any more.

Well, I took my BFF to the airport this afternoon I'm going to miss her all over again! I had such a great weekend with her. I ate out more this weekend than I have in the last 9 months. Although I have to say, I made some wise decisions & I'm proud of myself. Not once was I FULL to where I felt sick. Now I'm going to get back on track with work outs. My BFF & I spent a lot of time talking about food choices, work outs, etc...while splitting a little bag of trail mix & an orange. We were laughing because 15 years ago we would have never discussed all of that & we would have been sitting at Denny's eating chicken strips, onion rings, & mozzarella sticks. How times have changed!

Oh, I also wanted to report that I've tried 2 new "fruits" so far -- a golden raisin & dried pineapple. I have never had either & they were in the trail mix & my BFF made me try them. They were really good. Glad I did I also bought asian pears, those pacific rose apples that Melissa mentioned, and a head of cabbage. I wanted to try a few things this week. I think I'm going to make the cabbage with a pork roast. I'll get back to you all about what else I end up liking.

See you all later --- I'm back in the challenge but first I need to take a nap. We were up until 3 am talking & I had to work from 6:30 am - 12:00 pm
Old 02-23-2009, 04:17 PM   #258  

S/C/G: 174/see ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

Exercise done. I'm caught up on tags--10 since we started the tag challenge on the 15th.

Tagging:
mrsaugie
mayness
chopperchick
terapet
Old 02-23-2009, 04:46 PM   #259  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

nessa! im sso glad you had a great time with your friend it feels good to meet up with people you dont often see... it's like a breath of fresh air hehe ps.. asian pears are yummy!!!
Old 02-23-2009, 05:29 PM   #260  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxtini View Post
I dont know whats up with me. since the new year.. i've been maintaining and staying within a few pounds.. but i cant lose! i think i have lost my motivation.. and im upset! hehe.. i have 50 oounds or so left to go and i dont wanna stop here. i just cant make my but move!!! im eating all healthy stuff.. just too much of it tooo
i think im waiting for dh to come home for leave for a couple weeks in march.. in my head im like... yeah.. i will get full force fter that vacay.. but that's silly! i have like a month before i see him.. i need to work it!! motivate me ladies!! hehe ok. and done being needy !
You need to set you up a reward.....like say if you lose 10 pounds by X date then you get a spa day or something like that......and maybe change up your routine....you were at it pretty hard and heavy for a while....you may need to adjust calories....do some different strength/cardio exercises.....work out at a different intensity.....whatever you do just don't give up....you have come very far!!!

I worked off two tags today!!!! YAY! I only owe two more tags!

So I'm tagging --

StNessa
and
Purple

Don't forget to PM me when you have completed 10 tags.....so I can give you your "10 Tags completed sticker!"
Old 02-23-2009, 06:05 PM   #261  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxtini View Post
I know where you're at, but you can't stay there. The next few weeks are going to pass regardless of what you do, why not spend it loosing rather than maintaining or gaining. Do you want to run? I'll race you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StNessa79 View Post
Well, I took my BFF to the airport this afternoon I'm going to miss her all over again! I had such a great weekend with her. I ate out more this weekend than I have in the last 9 months. Although I have to say, I made some wise decisions & I'm proud of myself. Not once was I FULL to where I felt sick. Now I'm going to get back on track with work outs. My BFF & I spent a lot of time talking about food choices, work outs, etc...while splitting a little bag of trail mix & an orange. We were laughing because 15 years ago we would have never discussed all of that & we would have been sitting at Denny's eating chicken strips, onion rings, & mozzarella sticks. How times have changed!

Glad you had a good time with your friend!

Last edited by sprklemajik; 02-23-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 06:53 PM   #262  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

alright another good day i just finished my one hour of exercise that i owed. and i am going to to tag:
Faux
Stnessa
Mckenziesmomma
Ufi

hope everoneelse had a good day.
Old 02-23-2009, 07:34 PM   #263  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Hey!

Well I thought I was better but guess not, I slept for 5 hours today, I actually just got up. I slept way to much but I did have to work all weekend being sick and I dont just sit at a desk so maybe I wore myself out and just needed to catch up.

I still havent gotten any new fruits or veggies. Maybe ill get to the store tommorow and get to the gym while im out.

Abby- You better work it girl! You got one month to that nice looking hubby of yours gets home. Keep in mind all that baby making you plan on doing, haha. Blow his mind with how good your gonna look!

Vanessa- Glad you had fun with the BFF. Congrats on making good food choices even though you went out to eat alot.
Old 02-23-2009, 07:35 PM   #264  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

JennyRaye- Wow! Thats great!

I think I still have like 3 to work off.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:01 PM   #265  
PHILLIES - WS CHAMPS!

S/C/G: H: 265/S: 263/C: 213/ G: 150

Height: 5'8

HI.

Anyone have extra tags? Ive completed 4/10 and I want to get 10 tags.

Anyone need a tag? I have 6 that can be claimed, its yours if you want it.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:04 PM   #266  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

Heather - I just woke up too. I was trying to catch up on some sleep from this weekend but I feel even worse now. That always happens to me. I should really perk up a little later.

Faux - You'll do it because you WANT to. Maybe you do need to shake things up a bit. Look for a new work out. Something you haven't really tried before so it's working new muscles. I remember you mentioning WATP (I love those work outs) but perhaps you've been doing the same ones for too long. I know I saw a 5 mile DVD at Best Buy a few weeks ago & it came with the weight balls, maybe you can try something like that if you haven't already. Or have you tried Pilates (something else I love). That makes the muscles long & lean. So maybe if you don't lose a whole lot of weight you would have changed your shape which may make it appear as if you've lost even more weight. Oh well those are just some suggestions. No one ever said I knew what I was talking about!

Okay... I'm going to eat dinner, try to wake up more, and get myself working out again. Thanks to all for the pile of tags Whoa, wait, we can give away tags!?!?
Old 02-23-2009, 08:05 PM   #267  
Cute and fun to be with

S/C/G: 250/ticker/125

Height: 5' 5.5"

On the topic of new fruits and veggies, and I know it doesn't count cause it was like a week ago, but I thought I would try a head of endive lettuce. You know the pale buttery looking ones that are always so enticing at the grocery store.. maybe that is just me... anyway
For anyone who was thinking of trying them for this mini-challenge, be aware that they are really sharp, like peppery tasting. Good if that is what you like, but not for me, know thanks.
Additionally I served steamed artichokes at a dinner party last weekend.. (one of my favs so nothing new there..) but one of my guests looked at his plate and said "You are going to have to tell me how to eat this, cause I have never had a whole one" I love introducing new food to people, esp. when they find they like them.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:13 PM   #268  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Default Hello girls!

I finally completed the 1st 3 tags I got. gotta go read the last few days of thread to make sure there weren't others hanging out there. Also gotta figure out where my 6 tags should go! Hope you are all well. I will check back in later!

Kris
Old 02-23-2009, 08:25 PM   #269  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Sexy - Your in luck....I just realized that I worked off 2 tags today but that I only tagged 2 people....soooooo I have two more tags.....so I'm tagging

Sexybrokechick

and

Sexybrokechick

Ha ha....tagged you twice!!!
Old 02-23-2009, 08:58 PM   #270  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

I need more tags! Tag me tag me!! I'm all caught up again.

I'll tag:
dixie
nessa
Closed Thread