Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 11:33 AM   #241  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

Height: 5'6"

Ok, so I did my 30mins which was jsut so hard, oh well, went to the cinema too, had a few good frights, which always makes me feel better - I like to be frightened, dunno why

there is a chicken roasting away in the oven, I can smell it and it's making me so hungry mmmmmm.....

I want to tag Modcat and StNessa have fun girls....

that leaves me with one to work off,
Old 02-22-2009, 02:03 PM   #242  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

All right. Man everyone has been super busy posting on here. Congrats girls on the huge losses this week. I'm defintely impressed.

I went down to Shaw AFB yesterday to see my cousin, and of course he felt he had to show us a real good time. So I was on plan with my food and water, and had left extra calories for alcohol, but there's no way it was enough. I only know that for sure because I had enough that I lost count. Today is a new day though, and time to move forward. I think I'll have to take it easy on the workout today though... never fun with a hangover.
Old 02-22-2009, 03:41 PM   #243  

S/C/G: 267.5/see siggy/150

Height: 5'5

Hi girls! I have been sleeping SOOO much this weekend, I don't know what's up with me!?! Anyway, I just wanted to share that my 3 year old son made lunch for us today... mini pizzas.

I raided the pantry/fridge and found some white sliced bread, cookie cutters, spaghetti sauce, and some parmesan and shredded cheeses. We sat together at the dining room table and made up a batch of them. He was quite proud of himself!

I'm including a pic... so hopefully this works right. (Please disregard his crazy hair, we're letting it grow out and it's looking a bit wild). LOL, and I just noticed that after all the chatter about those crazy Buckeye fans last week, my son is wearing an OSU shirt in the pics! Thanks to my hubby for that.

Old 02-22-2009, 04:42 PM   #244  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Hi~I am back. It has been a crazy week, but a good one. Eating has been good, on program all except Friday. I did a sneak peak weigh in this morning I was happy with the scale goddess. I believe I pm'd my weigh in on wed. I will do so again this week. I will do some personals later I have 5 pages to catch up on and 4 tags. Keep 'em coming girls. Everyone have a great afternoon. Pat
Old 02-22-2009, 06:41 PM   #245  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

alright so i just finished my 2 tags that i owe so now before i get to far i am going tag DixieMae, sprkl, koshi, and terapet

now with that done today was pretty good as well as the rest of the weekend. no good on the water. as far as the meals go not that bad. as far as the amount goes but the what could be better and i know that. maybe i will be back later tonight if not have a good night everyone.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:04 PM   #246  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by marimari View Post
I'm including a pic... so hopefully this works right. LOL, and I just noticed that after all the chatter about those crazy Buckeye fans last week, my son is wearing an OSU shirt in the pics! Thanks to my hubby for that.
you know you'r a closet nut! Admit it, that's your favorite shirt and he wears it every day just just for you
Old 02-22-2009, 07:42 PM   #247  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

Hi ladies. So I just finished an hour and half on my exercise bike. I was going to take it easy but then realized that if I caught up that I would have completed 10 tags! So I got them all done. So excited. keep the tags coming ladies.

So now I get to tag another 6 people.
faux
dixie
mrsaugie
Koshi
knobody
and ufi

Last edited by sprklemajik; 02-22-2009 at 07:48 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:14 PM   #248  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

HI!
Abby- Thanks!

Melissa- Haha, it seems that way. I dont really call going down there as a vacation, I mean technically it is but its home to spend with family and friends. Most of my time gone is down there but every year or two I like to stick in something else thats really a vacation. Its not expensive either. We are only paying $260 a person for roundtrip flight and hotel. Just me , mandy and my mom are going, we havent been on vacation together in FOREVER. Yeah, I should save it but oh well, I cant wait. I also think, once I get out of college and get a real job, I wont be going anywhere as much.

Terapet- Well that was nice for being honest. Congrats on your loss anyways.

MariMari- Congrats to you!

Kosh- Dang girl! You are pretty handy with the vehicles.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:15 PM   #249  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

P.S
Im feeling alot better today but I got a heck of a cold and sinus infection now. I hope to get back on track witih exercising tommorow. I do have to say I havent ate much in the past few days so that could work to my advantage.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:03 PM   #250  
Ufi
Persistence

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5-4

Congratulations, MariMari, and here's a TAG for you! I'm also tagging koshinogi, jasonslea, and nixmom. I jog/walked off my two tags.

It may be too late, but here's a salary link for you: www.workforcekentucky.ky.gov There's a link on the left that says wages, and you can select occupational wages on the next page to search by specific occupation. Be sure to ask as many intelligent questions as you can, but don't ask a question just to be asking a question if it makes you look stupid. If you have time, swing by the competition. If you show the person you've done research and are really interested in the job, that it isn't just a job to bring in money, that impresses people. Also, can you think of any incentive related to the two weeks off, such as being willing to work extra shifts or something? You may not have to, but letting the person know that you'd be willing to work with the company shows that you're flexible. Also, be sure to communicate that this wouldn't be a regular thing. Good luck!

Last edited by Ufi; 02-22-2009 at 11:04 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:29 AM   #251  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

Thanks for the tags girls - very much needed.

Heather, I kinda have no choice tbh, hubby kinda pushes me to do it, I do enjoy it too, my dad used to fix cars all the time and with the 2 of them saying "bah its a 2 minute job" you kinda have to hehe, my car is only little too, its a peugeot 206, so small parts

will get on with tags later,
Old 02-23-2009, 07:59 AM   #252  

S/C/G: 174/see ticker/140

Not a great weekend here. I was dizzy on and off all weekend--actually started Wed last week. Wondering if I don't have some fluid in my ear? Seem better today, so I'll work off the two tags I owe--which will give me 10! I'll be back later to check in and hand out some tags.

Keep up all the work!

Jen
Old 02-23-2009, 08:09 AM   #253  

Hey girls! I am excited that I am going back to the track today, nice to finally get going again. I am going to be in a big rush all day today My daughter's teacher has requested a conference with me "about her progress" (enough to make me worry all weeekend) and then we have to rush out of there straight to the dentist (appts for both kids) and then I have to get them fed and all homework done and get my son to basketball. Somewhere this morning I have actual work to do to bring in some money and I need to hit the store so DD has something to pack in her lunch on a field trip tomorrow...and I need time to go to the track

I am VERY nervous about the conference with the teacher...it has to be bad to request a special talk, right? She just gave her all 3's (highest grade without getting exceptional which they never give for some reason), and she told me is doing better in her weakest subject, then suddenly there needs to be a conference. I am so worried they will fail her or something serious is wrong...I have been concerned all weekend now I am really nervous for some reason. Any teachers want to tell me it could be good? i just feel it's something bad.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:09 AM   #254  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Good morning girls!
Pat - good to have you back!

Mari - those pizzas look like an AWESOME idea! I'll have to try that with DD.

Shari I MISS YOU!!! Dumb library computers... and dumb that yours is acting up! Ugh!! I'll call you this week though!

Mel - I love the new food challenge. I like many others am going to have a hard time finding a new fruit or veggie that I haven't tried. I'm going to go to the farmers market tomorrow and see what I can find.

Jen - Please becarfeul! Last time I had a few dizzy spell thingys and went to get it checked out I was misdiagnosed with an inner ear infection - and then 2 days later I was in the hospital because my ear blistered and the left side of my face went paralyzed because I actually had an extremely rare disease call Ramsay Hunt's Syndrome. I'm not saying that is going to happen to you - but maybe it's better to be safe and go get checked out - especially since it's been going on for a few days.

Alright - I have a TON to do today to get the rest of this Unemployment and state medicade stuff figured out. UGH! : It's annoying, but I have to do it!
Old 02-23-2009, 10:44 AM   #255  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygirl View Post
Alright - I have a TON to do today to get the rest of this Unemployment and state medicade stuff figured out. UGH! : It's annoying, but I have to do it!
ewww not fun plans. Try to do something stress relieving today...paint your toenails while you can still reach them maybe?
Closed Thread