Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 10:32 PM   #106  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Thanks for another tag, Nessa! i will get you back soon!

And heather... whoops! i trail in and out of consciousness in myspace! Sorry! i will write you back on the ASAP!I did check our your page and everything.. im quite the myspace creeper! hehe

Quick question:when do we post our weights again? I get confused easily these days... lol is it bck to once a week weigh ins?
Old 02-16-2009, 10:52 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 230/179/150

Height: 5'7"

OK, finished my new tag with crunches and push-ups and squats and lunges. Thanks Dixie! I tag:

reda and
StNessa

I was off today, but back to the grind tomorrow. But I will plan on a WO after work.....
Old 02-16-2009, 11:20 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 174/see ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

I finished two of my three new tags with half hour of weights and half of cardio on the elliptical

I'm tagging:
Melissa (Mckenziesmomma)
Faux--we'll get you ready for Vegas!
Marimari
Dollypie

I'll have another tag finished tomorrow morning! Takers?
Old 02-17-2009, 12:06 AM   #109  

S/C/G: H-238/S-213/C-198/G-150

StNessa79- MEN! grr... my mom always says that a woman's work is never done. i almost feel bad that my DD is a DD and not a DS..lol.. men get off so easy all the time. it just irritates me. but we let them i guess to. i swear sometimes my DH is just oblivious to everything. i do all the grocery shopping too and any other shopping. with a 3 yr old. he says it isn't hard. some days it isn't hard. but other days WOW. and he has never had to take to her to do REAL shopping. he has taken her just to go somewhere or get one or two things. not a whole cart full. as for the dogs. i hear that they are a lot of work. i would prefer a newborn baby to a puppy. i wouldn't want a dog waking me up to have to go pee.. lol. my baby.. that doesn't bother me. i totally feel in love with a dog i saw online at a nearby shelter. DH said no. like he would do any of the work anyway. best part is is that he likes dogs. i don't want a huge one. i guess maybe our house isn't big enough for one. but the one i found was a lab mix. i forget what with, but a smaller dog- 40 lbs only. i thought that was a good size. i really don't know much about dogs tho. our fence is almost done so that would help too. but i don't know how i feel about picking up the poop!

Purplefirefly thanks for looking out about the book. i got the one i was talking about today. i saw the one you mentioned. since i didn't have time to research it and DH was reaping havoc i didn't get to look at it too much. i also didn't want to push it spending any more money. i get in the habit of spending and that isn't good! but i am definitely going to keep it in mind. thanx again! WOW! what a day. i can only imagine what it will be like when DH is involved in all the stuff. and WOW again on the OSU stuff! since you went there. i at least cut those people some slack. lol. i taught DH that when someone yells O-H to yell Go Blue back. i did that when i was teaching... it was a riot. the kids got so upset. LMAO!

fauxtini- thanx. i had a really rough day.bad mental health day. but it ended making clothes pin dolls with alex, so it turned around! it sure isn't easy. i do appreciate all of the support!

marimari- funny that you live near me. i live in Delaware. when i first saw your pic i actually thought you looked familiar. i bet i have seen you some where! we are from OH, but NE OH and it isn't as bad there. we came here... and seriously... it just aggrivates me!

So.. not a great day. my elliptical was really bumpy.. sicne the wheel is not right at the moment. i am calling in the morning about it again. and the screen got goofy too. i mentioned it to my husband. he said ok about him calling.. then when i brought it up at dinner. he got all pissy and said that he never said that he would call and that i should because it is mine.. ok... real nice.. last time the guy asked me to take off a panel and look inside. i could not get it to come off. i don't know why. now imagine.. looking at the elliptical, talking on the phone. laying on the ground trying to see inside and have a little one who needs your attention. not cool. well we ended up arguing. i was in tears. it was bad. he left for work shortly after. i was so upset that i was easily frustrated with DD. she deserves so much better. she has been so mean to me lately that i had just about had it. it took everything in me not to spank her. then she insisted on calling DH. which is fine since he leaves at 9 for work and he doesn't start until 11, not to mention we live about 8 minutes away. that is a whole different story. which upsets me too...lol... she she cries to him that i yelled at her and stuff. i am so over it. and now she is still up cuz we both had a nap... way too late, got up at 7 ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. she keeps messing with my pc. i just spanked her grrr... i better go... i need a break!
Old 02-17-2009, 07:45 AM   #110  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

Man I love the tag game, so now I've got 3 tags to complete to catch up. I'll try to get them all in this afternoon, I know I can at least get 2 in.

alex- sorry you're having such a hard time right now. Hopefully things will get better. We're here anytime you need to talk.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:57 AM   #111  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

wooo! thanks for the tag, jenny! I will get to them this afternoon!
Im working this morning on a biggest loser competition on post here.. Im excited to getthe ball rolling on the whole thing.. i just hope that there's a lot of interest so we can raise a bunch of money for red cross AND get a big amount of money collected for the first prize! hehe

Alex'smom: Can you just tell the handyman guy that you have kids and no time to fix it yourself.. you need him to COME to your house and just fix it! jee Good luck... deep breathes... thinking of you!
Old 02-17-2009, 08:33 AM   #112  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Alex - I'm so sorry that you're going through al of that all at once! Life can get really overwhelming at times! Just hang in there - count to 10 - and DO NOT take it out on DD NO MATTER WHAT! If you feel yourself getting frustrated because your fuse has been shortened by something else - walk away - go into the bathroom - splash some cold water on your face and regroup! Also, I can understand DD wanting to talk to DH - but encouraging her to tattle on you is going to make you and her's relationship harder... You'll figure it out - and you won't always be the bad guy - but the road getting there is TOUGH! Be thankful you have DH there to help (even if it's a little bit) because doing it all alone is one heck of a hard time. And remember the louder voices get - the more that gets shut out.

I'm feeling pretty good today... so far anyhow. I'm hoping to get some walking in after I take DD to school. It'll be the first time I've exercised in 3 weeks!!! I know - CRAZY - but I have 0 energy!!!

I do have a job interview tomorrow - which I'm pretty excited about - hopefully it goes well - and I won't be unemployed for long... wish me LUCK!!!

Alright - off to take DD to school. to you all!!!
Old 02-17-2009, 08:38 AM   #113  
Cute and fun to be with

S/C/G: 250/ticker/125

Height: 5' 5.5"

Help!
For the past three weeks I have been loosing the same 3 pounds! It is so frustrating!
I really need to move forward...
Old 02-17-2009, 08:38 AM   #114  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexs hot momma View Post
it took everything in me not to spank her. then she insisted on calling DH. which is fine since he leaves at 9 for work and he doesn't start until 11, not to mention we live about 8 minutes away. that is a whole different story. which upsets me too...lol... she she cries to him that i yelled at her and stuff. i am so over it. and now she is still up cuz we both had a nap... way too late, got up at 7 ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. she keeps messing with my pc. i just spanked her grrr... i better go... i need a break!
How old is your daughter, and is there some way you can get a break, even if it is just for an hour or two? I used to have my MIL come get my daughter when I felt stressed out like that and still have days when I just need a mommy break...if I don't have her to come get them then I do a "quiet time" where everyone goes to their rooms for an hour or so and they can do whatever they want, but they have to stay in their rooms and I go into mine as well and just scrapbook or do something relaxing, maybe read.

Anyway, you have to find a way to relax some so I am trying to help you brainstorm. If your daughter is young, it's a great time to start the "quiet time" idea and by the time she is older she will just be so used to it as mine are now...but I used to call it "play time in our rooms" to make it sound more fun when they were little. You need to rest...taking care of yourself is just as important as caring for everyone else, us mommies have to learn that the hard way

Quote:
Originally Posted by marimari View Post
Hah! Small world. I live about 150 yards from Grove City (I live just outside the edge of town).

Funny thing is, I'm just dying to move to North Carolina! I am plotting and planning for some day when it may become a possibility We should switch places!
Oh, no! I will keep NC, but you can join me It took a long time, but I feel like this is home now. When I go back to visit in Ohio everything has changed so much it is like a new place. I don't feel Grove City is where I grew up even, it is so much bigger now. It's HUGE compared to when I was growing up there actually! Just nothing seems the same there and I feel more at home down here...I guess that is how it goes in the grown up world
Old 02-17-2009, 08:58 AM   #115  

My son goes to college in Ohio, he can't wait to get home to Va in a few weeks so he can thaw out a bit.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:55 AM   #116  
Goodbye Fat!

Okay I am sending my tags out to.........JennyRaye and Purplefirefly!
Old 02-17-2009, 02:59 PM   #117  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Hello!

I just got done working off my tag. So now I tag:

alexs hot mom

Hope everyone is doing ok today!
Old 02-17-2009, 03:16 PM   #118  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

i have two tags i promise to work them off by thursday morning!

i need this cause all i do is sit on my butt and study ugh! i will try to get one done tonight!
Old 02-17-2009, 04:53 PM   #119  
Cute and fun to be with

S/C/G: 250/ticker/125

Height: 5' 5.5"

OK, I finished day 2 of 30 Day shred..(I know, I know, it was supposed to be yesterday, but yesterday I found part of my belly dancing stash.. you know, costumes and music... and it was all about trying to remember my choreography)... and added in some extra cardio so...

I'm tagging:
Modcat and Marimari
Have fun...
Old 02-17-2009, 05:36 PM   #120  

Finished up the two tags I picked up last night and today~~ 1 hr of elliptical and 30 min walk in the park with dh, ds (6), and the pup! (Thanks for the one this am Dollypie!)

I'm tagging:
Heather
knobhdy
Kosh
reda255

Enjoy!!!!

Last edited by JennyRaye; 02-17-2009 at 05:37 PM.
Closed Thread