Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 02:26 AM   #406  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Guess what?? I got a 1 year membership to Bally's Total Fitness today! The VA had this special promo and the membership was only $118!!! Of course, I didn't have the money but my mama and my friend Desi went half and half on it for me. I'm so lucky! Now, I just need to wait till Friday to see if I got my money back so I can pay this power bill before I'm left in the dark! Knowing my luck, the power company will wait and turn it off Wednesday or Thursday, and I get the money Friday. I also got a cute new water bottle. The hard plastic one I had (the third one I've brought) cracked. So when I was at Walmart, I saw a red , squishy plastic, 1L bottle and knew I had to have it. Only $2.50!
Old 03-01-2009, 09:21 AM   #407  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Vanessa- Thats a cute dress, I love Old Navy!

Shari- Congrats on the gym membership, I wish we had a Bally's around here.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:48 AM   #408  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

Height: 5'6"

Hey all,

Faux - Nice glasses, you take a great photo too - always smiling

been really off plan this last 2 weeks, gotta get my act together, sheesh, be lucky if i manage to lose what i gained this week by the end of the challenge.

but a bad week doesnt make a bad month, so ill kick my self in the butt, and start exercising

I hope dixie is ok.....

Old 03-01-2009, 09:59 AM   #409  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

I looked on the elf website, us and uk, and for all the same stuff in the uk, its £1.50 - $2.14, so not fair

=(
Old 03-01-2009, 01:05 PM   #410  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

It's snowing here!

I have been eating way too much lately. I have some self sabatoge thing going on whenever I get to around 160. I just have to keep trying. I think I may try writing a diet journal.

I'm on my way to the Y for step class and maybe zumba.

Jaonslea-Congrats on the gym membership!
Old 03-01-2009, 01:48 PM   #411  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

Hey all!

I'm off to the dog park in a bit. Hopefully I'll get a good walk. Never been there before but if it works out then I may go more often.

Congrats on the gym membership Jasonslea. Have you contacted the power company and asked for an extension? I know when I needed another week or so, where you make your online payment, they have an opinion for an extension. Just a thought.

Tera - you'll work through it! We're here to help you Snow in Atlanta? Does that happen often? I lived there for a year after graduating HS (went to be a nanny for a docotor & judge that lived in Buckhead -- I had a great time there) and it got chilly when I was there but no snow. I did notice that it rained a lot. It was that pretty rain where I enjoyed looking out the window watching it. I know, I'm a dork

Just a little side note (since we all slowly learn about each other) I was born in Dallas, Texas; grew up in Northlake, Illinois (Chicago suburb); @ 18 moved to Atlanta, Georgia for a year; (then back to Illinois for college); @ 25 moved to Simi Valley, California; @ 27 moved to San Antonio, Texas where I still am. I actually enjoy moving to different areas of the country & if I had my choice I would try the East Coast now... my husband isn't interested though. Before I met him I had a job opportunity in CT & now I wish I had taken it!!

Alright -- I need to get myself ready. My neighbor will be here soon ready to take the dogs!!! I think I'll bring my camera & take pictures of my dogs first trip to the dog park! I need help
Old 03-01-2009, 01:58 PM   #412  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonsLea View Post
girls!

Guess what?? I got a 1 year membership to Bally's Total Fitness today! The VA had this special promo and the membership was only $118!!! Of course, I didn't have the money but my mama and my friend Desi went half and half on it for me. I'm so lucky! Now, I just need to wait till Friday to see if I got my money back so I can pay this power bill before I'm left in the dark!
Hey.... I don't know if you are single or not...but if you are have you considered getting a roomate to help you with the household bills?

Just a thought...I know you work soooo hard....thought it may help out...

Also...Congrats on the gym membership!!!
Old 03-01-2009, 06:03 PM   #413  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Just a quick check in. I feel like I have had a great weekend! Ate on plan (got diet soda while everyone else ordered at drive thru's so I could eat my stuff at home.) Spent another 5hours outside today. Gonna call my tags complete.

Tera- 75+ and sunburnt here today. I can't imagine it snowing ANYWHERE today (I live in a bubble ) but actually found myself saying "holy cow, its hot today". Sorry your chilly!

Everyone doings Faux's challenge this evening, good call! My feet are not willing after being on them all day though so I will be rooting for you from the side lines.

STNess- I am aching to get a new dog. Had my heart set on this Great Dane pup and the pound and someone snagged it up before I got there. Enjoy you park adventure! Share some pic with us! Love the new dress too.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:30 PM   #414  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

My 20 tags are done!!! hurrah!
Old 03-01-2009, 08:31 PM   #415  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Hello Everyone! I have been MIA since the 25th, modem went out and it was Friday night before I could call tech support, figued it was the modem of course we didn't have a DSL modem here in town so had to wait till today to go get one and here I am back ONLINE finally.... I have missed logging on and chating..... I did howeve gain weight this week as well, I have to get my butt back in gear, I have however had 30-60 minutes of exercise each day but today so that part I have been staying on track but have to get my food eating back on track

Jasonslea that is great news about getting your gym membership

I am so ready for spring..... I am tired of the ice and snow it is so depressing Hopefully this one will be our last one of the season but usually we do get one more in March

I did get all my tags completed finally so I will have to PM Melissa.

Fauntini nice glasses and cute pictures

Well here it is the beginning of another work week, so I should get going and get it planned out. Have a great night all

I am so happy to be back
Old 03-01-2009, 09:02 PM   #416  
Ufi
Persistence

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5-4

Got another tag done, so I have just one left. My mood is like the weather today. Sometimes, do you just want to tell someone to stop being mean and stupid? It makes me feel like the world is a bitter place that gets smaller and colder. Deep breath. My eating will not make other people act better. There isn't anything I can say or do in this situation that will change the other person. I wish I dealt with the frustration better, though.

Maybe Dixie is sick. There's been some nasty illnesses going around everywhere, it seems.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:34 PM   #417  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Vanessa-It rarely snows in Atlanta but it is always a possiblility every year. It was beautiful but it is already gone. It usually does rain alot here but currently we are in the third year of a bad drought. The weather today was certainly welcome.

Nixmom-Sounds like a nice day in CA. We are expecting weather in the 70's next weekend. I am looking forward to it. Everything here is in the verge of blooming.

ChopperChick-Glad your computer is working again. I am like you and need to get my eating on track also. My husband gave up alcohol and sweets for Lent and has already lost five pounds. What a difference eating right can make.

Ufi-Sorry you are having a bad day.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:36 PM   #418  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Gah! Today all I've done is eat, eat ,eat! I'm trying to figure out what is the matter and I think it may have to do with the power situation. I got a massive tension headache too.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:04 PM   #419  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Nixmom- Wow! I wish I lived where you do. 70 degree weather sounds sooooo nice. Its freezing here , like in the 20's.

Good job to those that worked off all their tags.

Shari- Yeah your right, its probably just your worrying. I eat alot when I have things going on.

Ufi- Hope things get better for you.
Old 03-02-2009, 06:12 AM   #420  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

Good morning ladies, I'm up waiting to see if my office is closed. There is about 3" of snow on the ground today. I finished my tags last night with 1.5 hours on the stationary bike. Pretty cool.
Closed Thread