Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 01-25-2008, 10:19 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 200/190/165

Height: 5'9

I ate a huge bacon cheeseburger, fries, the works on my trip home from a vacation yesterday. Then I drank too much alcohol before going to bed to "relax." I wrote it off as my "cheat" day. I used to cheat and cheat to the tune of gainiing back 20 lbs that I worked hard to lose. Last winter I ate entire pizzas and lots of burgers. And they don't call it Fat Tire beer for no reason! At least now if I binge it's usually just a day or two and I try to get back on track. Months of binging as I did again this late summer, doesn't work.
horsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 10:52 PM   #17  

Thumbs down Sandwiches must die!

Ugh... about a month ago, I brought Jimmy John's 8 inch club sandwiches home for me and my husband but he was leaving to go out for a post workout meal with his workout partner dude... so I sat there watching tv and at e my sandwich... and then I looked at his sandwich for like 5-10 minutes... and then I ate it too. All of IT. What is worst, I didn't even feel full.. I could have eaten another... UGH!

Sandwiches are not LOVE, Dang it all, Sandwiches are NOT LOVE! Oh, fiddlesticks, who am I kidding, they were fantastic. Yarg.
LanMyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 05:36 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 314/215/135

Height: 5'4

I have been doing it alot latley, milk shakes have been my down fall latley along w/pancakes, but that is over now, going 2 hang up some smaller clothes that I want 2 be into and every time I want to do that again just look at those or think about it, I want back into those clothes and its going 2 happen,
its my time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 07:36 AM   #19  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Yet another binge, sigh

Last night--a box of cinnamon wheat thins (brought them home from work), 3/4 pack of snackwells creme sandwich cookies, 3 turkey italian sausages, and veggie chicken on a whole wheat bun with lowfat cheese.

I will acknowledge and move on...I have started my binge free challenge today.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 02:55 PM   #20  

Having a really hard time. I'm at a low point in my life, and not sure what the future looks like and it's freaking me out. I'm sick right now, and the last couple weeks have seen me eating and eating and eating some more.

I've pulled myself out of this before and I will again, but it's really hard right now. All I can think about is eating to numb myself, and what good will that do me?
OrdinaryDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 03:34 PM   #21  
LookingGreatN2008

S/C/G: 224/204.5/160

Height: 5'5

Default so we slipped!

I am binger too! That is how I got to lookin like I look now. Then to lose 17 lbs and decide I can reward myself was a big mistake. That reward lasted 4 days and cost my 2 lbs. I was so ashamed that I hid from my personal trainer yesterday at the gym so she would not ask me how it was going. I do think though I realize that I am not going to be able to "reward" myself for a long while. THere is to much at stake here!!! I am bound and determined to lose weight as I know everyone else here is to!
So we slipped............let's pick oursleves back up and keep on a truckin!! We can do it.
1 less fat chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 06:08 PM   #22  
My Evolution

Okay so..the past two days courtesy of Trader Joe's:

yesterday--a full package of thin mini crackers and a full container of roasted garlic hummus
today--a full package of thin mini crackers and 99.9 % of a container of roasted red pepper

Small binges but I still need to gain control.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:08 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

I slipped all the way through the weekend. I was good Friday -- when my boyfriend picked me up and wanted to know what I wanted to eat, I went to Wendy's and got a salad. Then on Saturday, when he wanted to know what I wanted to eat, I said I don't know. I couldn't come up with anything specific (and I just didn't want another salad) so he got impatient waiting for me and told me he would bring back something he knew I liked. Well, he stopped at a Mexican restaurant and got me a gigantic chimichanga!! With beans! Rice! Chips! Aghh! Well, instead of eating 1/3 of the fried monster, like a normal person, I ate the whole thing. And I polished off the rice and beans too. I ate some chips too. I was stuffed, tired, thirsty, and pretty much miserable the whole day. And today, when he was taking me back, I made the mistake of saying I was hungry, so of course he wanted to stop and get me something to eat, and I can never refuse a free meal, so we went to Mcdonalds. And instead of ordering a salad, I ordered a burger and fries. At least I got a diet coke But here's the topper: after I got home for a couple of hours I decided I wanted chinese food. So, I proceeded to order empress chicken, crab rangoon, and chinese donuts. And what came was enough to feed at least 4 people. But I ate all the chicken, most of the rice, 4 crab rangoon, and 6 chinese donuts. The rest of it is in my fridge for a "snack" later.
HarpoChicoGroucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 08:12 PM   #24  

had a bad week end we all have those just start over, If you can work out extra 2night do that or even if its just a littl, , you can get back on track, this is a lift style you can't be 100% all the time we are human and will make mistakes, just start over look how far you have come, you have done great,
Old 01-27-2008, 08:16 PM   #25  
Bikini Dreader

S/C/G: 141/120/120

Height: 5'3''

bad time for me.. Tonight I started with pizza and then made myself sick with cookie dough I whipped up just for this treat. Brutal
Bikini Dreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 08:04 AM   #26  
My Evolution

Okay... I made a very healthy homemade pizza but I messed that up by eating the entire pizza in two sittings in one night. I also ate 3 packs of alpha bits 100 calorie packs. And lastly ate an entire box of Morning Star chicken tenders dipped in honey. What I did notice is after 5 binge free days the binge was filling. I had to stop. Most times when I binge I feel like a bottomless pit. I would have eaten more if my stomach would have allowed it.
Old 02-03-2008, 08:33 AM   #27  

I had a bad night last night had pizza Ice cream and m&ms, I felt so bad after, I agree w/likenoother, also had 5 days of no binging, and normally I would have kept going but my stomach said stop, O well that night is over ready 2 start over 2day,

Last edited by its my time; 02-03-2008 at 08:33 AM.
Old 02-03-2008, 08:03 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 151/151/139

Height: 5*7

Hi im new and i am a compulsive binge eater. this binging is semi new to me
on friday i woke up and ate...
and omelete
whey protein smoothie
3 protein bars
6 orgaic poptarks
ice cream
brownies a batch
ptoatoe pancakes
jimmy jonhns
starbucks
berries
everything in sight and i get soo sick i dont know how to stop. please help! im not overweight yet but ill get htere, binge eating just makes me feel ****ty
nyk161616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 09:03 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 180/130/130

Height: 5'5

Angry

Today -

6 slices whole wheat bread with margarine
1 white chocolate macadamia nut cookie
1 cheese croissant
an entire loaf of white bread with margarine, peanut butter, chocolate sauce, cheese and mayonnaise (just not all at once )

The binge started this morning, and went on ALL day. I feel sick, and very tired

On a positive note, my fridge is currently stocked with a ton of healthy stuff - yogurt, fruit, salad packages. Even when I eat too much fresh produce, I enjoy every bite (I just don't enjoy the tenth bite as much as I did the first ). I really didn't enjoy any of the bread part of the binge, and two bites into the cheese croissant would have been enough.

I'm so glad that tomorrow is a new day!

Last edited by just_a_dreamy1; 02-05-2008 at 09:03 PM.
just_a_dreamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 09:30 PM   #30  
My Evolution

Okay I've been bingeing since the last time I posted. What is that like 3 days straight? Its a blur.