Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 06-15-2008, 12:09 PM   #166  

Matt-I think it might be considered a binge if you ate all your points in one sitting. The good news is that you managed to stay under your points and didn't turn your binge to unhealthy foods. Salad, veggies and low calorie bread were all better choices then chips, chocolate and fast food. You should be proud of yourself. One day at a time.
mazda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 05:31 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 164/ticker/130

Height: 5'5

I binged yesterday and it's carried on to this morning.

My grandmother was over and she made me eat. Forced me to have chocolate, turkish delight, cake, etc etc.... wasn't impressed.

Anyway, once I started I can't stop - and this morning its 9.29 and I've already had chocolate! Eeeek. It will stop now!
Fairy Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 10:08 PM   #168  
Booty-Tron

S/C/G: 165/131/130

Height: 5'4"

i ate some Stouffer's Mac and Cheese today. it was so good, though. mmph. and i stopped myself before i went all crazy.
painted lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 09:43 AM   #169  

painted lady--Great job stopping before you felt out of control. I feel motivated when i read about others being able to stop before losing control.

I lost control last night on ice cream, chocolate chips and chocolate chip cookies. I used the fact that i was PMSing as an excuse, but I feel horrible and bloated today. UGH!!!
mazda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 12:33 AM   #170  

S/C/G: 230/149/138

Height: 5'6

I had a terrible binge this past Monday & I'm still struggling to get myself back on track.

I got laid off from my job last Thursday - that was no big surprise because the company is tanking (we're in the loan business) and they were laying off the "higher salary" people (I didn't FEEL like a high salary person, lol). I'm doing fine emotionally from the lay-off, but my problem now is boredom & anxiety - two of my biggest binge triggers. I've been trying to keep busy, and I know I'll find another job - but I hate the entire job finding process. I hate it!!

Keep your fingers crossed for me over the coming weeks/months until I find a new job. This is going to be SO hard!
Lunula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 05:43 PM   #171  

Blah. I had a terrible binge day, the first one in a long time. I feel like the Incredible Hulk as in I went this many "Days without Incident" DH came back from deployment on Friday, and it has been a rollercoaster of emotions for me ever since. Today he has duty, which means he's at work on the submarine until tomorrow evening. I've only seen him for 12 hours since he's been home, which is nothing when I haven't seen him or talked to him before yesterday in 3 months. I've been lethargic, bored, and lonely all day. I managed to eat 16 Newman's Own Chocolate Chip cookies, and then I polished off a decent sized portion of leftover Shepard's Pie. I'm on weight watchers, and I already had to dip into my flex points. It's only 5:30. Now my stomach is grossly full, and all I want to do is lay on the couch. I have no energy or motivation to exercise. Ugh, what a yucky day! I'm going to take back control now! I refuse to let this one day ruin all the great progress I have made!

Lunula - I'm sorry you were laid off, and I wish you the best of luck in finding a new job!!
2fat2jump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 12:49 AM   #172  

this thread is amazing.
this weekend i completely stopped tracking my points. welcome to binge city.
i think im pretty much "over it." i know its not worth it to hate myself for it, but geeez it feels like the wind just whooooshed out of my sails and it will be so hard to get back on track.
what mental games we must play...
partypantalones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:38 AM   #173  

S/C/G: 265/156/165

Height: 5'8"

I ate a plate of sugar cookies and more pizza than should ever be consumed tonight. Felt ill and depressed, which just made me not want to care more. I had just lost three pounds recently and I hope I didn't do too much damage and hope I don't give in tomorrow.
Katalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 05:25 PM   #174  

S/C/G: 164/ticker/130

Height: 5'5

Hey all, I'm new here but I need some help Lots and lots of it!

So - my bing confession: Last night -

Didn't take lunch to work - thought it'd be okay but I got hungryyyy - so I had a friend buy me a sandwich, icky, mayo filled, but delish sandwich. I threw away one piece of bread etc etc, and was good.

Then I came home, and had my grilled lamb, cooked one piece for lunch tomorrow - but somehow, i ate it.

Then I had to go get some groceries, and somehow managed to get a donut also, ate that on the way home.

At home, I had...half a box of chocolates, and about 4 pieces of toast. Then I purged....which is something I haven't done in about 6 months.

Then I talked to the boyfriend, having issues at the moment and I decded it would stop there.....but noooo..... I continued by having a bowl of noodles,slice of bread, the rest of the box of chocolates, then ripped into a bad of chocolate pieces and ate like half of that.

Awwww man, I feel so embarassed. So alone, and so useless. I can't believe this happened again, it had been so damn long since it had, I thought I was okay, but I'm not.
Fairy Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:41 PM   #175  

S/C/G: 140/111/103

Height: 5'1

yesterday i was good all day. then went out to a late dinner with friends and had just a salad. then later when i got enough vodka in me i went for some crepes and a bunch of skittles! and also some of my friend's nachos.

today i was ok except binging on peanut butter, i started with one spoonful and probably had about 6-7 by the end of the day...

i used to start with a 100 calorie back but i've since learned those are a disaster, because i would keep telling myself "oh i can have one more...its only a 100 calories", 3 bags later...
sm177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 04:28 AM   #176  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

I ate 500 extra calories yesterday. All because I decided to have two random bowls of cereal which ruined my plan for the day. So now I have to reduce my next 5 days by 100 cals each and there was no excuse for that binge. Cereal won't make me happy, and I no longer mindlessly eat like that. So it's back to plan and CONSCIOUS eating from now.
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:07 PM   #177  

S/C/G: 154/140/ undecided 129ish ?

Height: 5.6

Yesterday i failed bad i don't know how many points i went over but it was alot ...
Lunch - salad with lots of smoked salmon + a caldburys chocolate mousse
then in between i had two chocolate mini rolls and 2 digestive biscuits.

Dinner- 4 bits of bacon chips and beans with lots of ketchup
dessert - large bit of chocolate cake

After dinner -half a cheesecake
Magnum ice cream
Ww toffee bar
Two bits of seed bread with fried mushrooms and egg
Half a large bottle of pepsi

Then after i was finished i made myself sick , so now i feel like i failed as well as the guilt of making myself sick in the first place and what is worse i am unable to exercise atm.
makelovenotwarcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:43 PM   #178  

I binged yesterday... which really sucks, because it was only my second day ever of counted binge free days. I was just feeling so horrible about myself. See, tomorrow I'm going on a festival with my gorgeous friends for four days (will be back Monday), and I know it will be fun, but it will also be horrible. I went with the same people to the same festival last year, and... eugh. When some guys came up to talk to my friends, they'd ignore me and I'd later on hear them laughing about my weight, and when all my friends would go swimming in a nearby lake, I'd pretend to have forgotten my swimsuit... and stuff like that. And this year I don't even have any specific band that I'm really looking forward to see.. last time, my all time musical hero, Patrick Wolf was playing, so that kept me in a cloud of euphoria for a lot of the time...

Oh, sorry, teenage ramblings... the point is anyway that I went looking for clothes to wear during this festival that day. And whenever I go looking for clothes I feel so bad, because they all look ridiculous on me and I get frustrated with what I see in the mirror, and this time it was worse because I know how I will feel at the festival... I'm not looking forward to it at all anymore.

And when I'm unhappy with my weight, I binge. A vicious circle I need to get out of...
x
tristan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 04:08 PM   #179  
Future Glamazon

S/C/G: 254/198/170

Height: 6'2"

I binged all last week. Went totally off-plan, and didn't even work-out at all.

I wrestled myself back onto plan on Monday, but then yesterday I again started to throw it all out the window and ate a bunch of junk in the morning. I'd been obsessing over this stuff, and kept telling myself to wait for Saturday to have it, but I broke down and had it anyway.

After I was done, I realized I hadn't really enjoyed it all that much and wished I hadn't eaten any of it.

So, here's the worst part: I made myself throw it all up.

I'm not happy that I did it, but I'll admit that I was glad to get the junk out of me and "start over" that day.

I've only done this maybe 3-4 times in my entire life, and it's definitely not something I would make into a habit.

As a sort of punishment for this sort of thing, I got very noticeable marks all around my eyes where blood vessels have broken due to the strain. So, I look like I have red freckles all around my eyes. It happens whenever I throw up, like when I'm legitimately ill.

I'm just here to confess it, and be accountable.
Apple Cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 06:31 PM   #180  

S/C/G: 154/140/ undecided 129ish ?

Height: 5.6

Damn it and another day of binging for me started out fine and was good all the way till about 30 mins ago in that time i managed to eat a bowl of cheerios a ham and cheese sandwich two ww toffee bars 2 toffee bakewells some strawberries 2 speachil k bars and about 3-4 handfulls of m&m's and revels

Well isn't that great i felt fat so i make myself even fatter ...the logic behind my actions is undenyable -.-
makelovenotwarcraft is offline   Reply With Quote