Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-23-2008, 09:01 PM   #106  
~Don't Postpone Joy~

S/C/G: 241.8/228/199.0

Wow... the Easter stuff huh ? My thing today was brownies that I had baked from scratch for my family get together today.. they were a request... so last night I baked two batches... didn't cut them at all, sealed them up tight. This morning I realized I was too sick to go to Easter (headcold) too many kids to infect... anyway... By 1pm I had eaten 1/3 of the pan... by 2pm half the pan.. and by 3pm I put the leftovers pan and all in the kitchen sink and ran hot water over the rest of them.... a bit of victory for me... Well then there was the 'other' pan... LOL... I wrapped those up and put them in my car to give to people at work.... Now I just have to forgive myself for the slip and start again tonight... actually that's all I ate today... hopefully I can go to bed w/o more food.... thanks for listening...
Sweetcaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:30 PM   #107  
What am I waiting for?

S/C/G: 315/254/160

Height: 5'6"

tonight I ate two bowls of pasta with sauce, two slices of bread with margarine and garlic powder, two small rolls with margarine and garlic powder, 2 cans ok regular coke, and 10 twizzlers.... wow..
jasmine987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:08 AM   #108  
back for the 1st time

S/C/G: 263//263//150

Height: 5'6

Yesterday was a friggin free for all. I made peach cobbler for dessert and boy, did I tear into it AFTER I ate ham, greens, mac n cheese, long grain rice AND dinner rolls. Ugh. I did good today though! LOL.

(I had the nerve to put vanilla ice cream on the cobbler too)
femme fatale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:20 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 176/162/119

While I wouldn't say I actually binged over the weekend, I did eat badly and a lot of it. Rather than eating in an uncontrolled and needy way, I just grazed all weekend so I still took in a heck of a lot of calories.

To top it all, my ex just emailed me and told me that he has lost a stone (14lbs, almost 6.5 kilos) while I have got fatter. Evil
Pachyderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:45 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 200/190/165

Height: 5'9

I dont' have any "major" confessions it's just that I've had a few burgers and things lately I wouldn't have been eating and I don't feel good. I've been moodier and at least I'm THINKING before I pig out... at least the worst damage I can do is TWO bags instead of one of the 100 cal popcorns when I binge at night as I cleaned out most junk. It's the burgers and carbs, I get bloated and don't feel good on junk. And any alcohol too, I drank a few times and YUCK... I just can't anymore and stay healthy. We all "slip" but the key is getting back on track.
horsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:46 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 200/190/165

Height: 5'9

OH yes Easter stuff, I ate some of my boy's junk the other day, it's the combination, a bad week really. But back to my journal, writing it all down, if I slip I make up for it. So the burger slip today means a harder workout tonight... that's my semi - binging rule
horsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 05:53 AM   #112  

S/C/G: 106/106-107/103-100

Height: 5' 1.5''

Ate 2 days' worth of food today. It started out okay, then I got very tired for no apparent reason, so I started eating even though I've already used up all my calories and things went downhill from there.
Zepher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 05:03 PM   #113  

S/C/G: crazy/working/calm

Height: 5'8"

New to the CIC side of things, but I think it might be just what I need.
I'm not feeling well and can't sleep (it's 6:00am and I haven't been to bed yet...) Have already taken 1/2 Ambien and it's not working and I'm getting anxious and frustrated, so what do I do? I get out of bed and binge.
Scarfed down:
4 bowls of Frosted Flakes w. soy milk
8 tbspns Nutella
4 pieces of pear
1/2 roll of Kim pop.

Lovely. If you're sick, you're supposed to eat less so that your body can put all it's energy into healing itself. I know this and yet I still gave into the binge monster. Makes me want to scream.

Argh. I'm counting it as a benefit that I'm coming in here for some support. It makes me feel better to hear that I'm not the only one...
Alexistrophic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 10:46 PM   #114  

Welcome Alexis? - that feeling of not knowing what to do and food is the only comfort option is really hard. Post here, connect with people if you can and please know that alot of us feel that way. The problem is that it is a really really temporary band-ade on our frantic feeling and we have to find another way to deal.
tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 11:18 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 165/141/135

Height: 5'2"

While I can't say that I have really binged uncontrollably, I have been seriuosly horrible in the past 2 days.
Yesterday I had: 1 peice cake, 1 cupcake, 1/2pc fried chicken, perogies and meatballs with sauce just for lunch. For dinner I had like 4 biscuits with butter, onion rings, chips w/cheese dip, then only like 2 ribs, which was my entree. Today I had like 4 breadsticks with alfredo sauce, a huge bowl of sasauge and potatoe soupd, then pizza for dinner.
Now I knw it's not entirely horrible, but I am really trying to watch my carbs. My body is no longer use to them, so I get a stomache ache and bloated.

Kinda feels good to let it all out.
slvrlining8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 08:36 AM   #116  

S/C/G: crazy/working/calm

Height: 5'8"

Thanks for the words of encouragement, Tommy. "A temporary band-aid" So true. Like one that gets all nasty and falls off in the shower...

slvrlining- It does feel good to get it all out, eh?

Keep hanging on, everyone!
Alexistrophic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 06:05 PM   #117  
SkinnyGina

Height: FiveSix

Hey guys, new to this thread... I ate A LOT yesterday. I joined the challenge but my goal is to make it to the 6th starting today, not yesterday. I did so well all week eating small portions, veggie, soup then on Friday I ordered out. I didn't particularly care for the food but eating it triggered my urge two days later which caused me to eat nonstop! I feel ashamed to admit how much I ate, but needless to say I don't think my weightloss was maintained after sunday.
SkinnyGina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 06:52 PM   #118  
Running Fiend.

S/C/G: 210/165/145

Height: 5'7.5"

Hey guys,

I just found this thread today... I'm such a binge eater. I do great with the working out but I sabotage myself in the eating. I've been pretty good this last little while but I've been having some sort of chocolate (worked into my calories more or less, although I did go over a bit a few times) everyday for the past week. It's a really stressful time for me in school right now and it's my TOM.

Anyway, today was the final straw. I have a horrible addiction to those chocolate rosebud thingys. They're in the bulk food section of my grocery store. I can easily put away 1000 calories worth of them no problem.

So yeah, I went to get some stuff at the store today and didn't even think about what I was doing...I just started scooping and then before I knew it, the whole bag was gone. I feel gross now. All the work I did at the gym today feels like it was for nothing. *sigh*
rockstar87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 09:44 PM   #119  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi, I'm new here and just finished eating about 8 fat free fudgesicles. I'm just restarting my eating program, haven't started exercising yet, but hope with the help of all the forums here on 3fc to get motivated. I do worst at night and also like someone els e said the little things, eating over and over, like while working at the computer. I've learned not to buy anything that leaves it up to me when to stop (bags of things - cookies, chips, candies). I'm starting out at 245 hope to end at 150. need your support too, thanks for the ideas.

Dora
Doragone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 11:32 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 146/140/125

Height: 5'2"

Default Not feeling alone

I'm new to the 3FC community and the main reason I did it was to not feel alone in behavior I thought was uncommon. It makes me feel less abnormal for having binges.

I've gained 20 pounds in the last year and a half and I attribute it to my night binges. I eat well all day and then at night it just goes out the window. My key is to not bring things into the house that I am unable to control... but usually I will binge on things like cereal and nuts. Nuts I can do without, but cereal is generally a staple of mine. It's so frustrating because I find that if I don't eat something before I go to bed, I don't sleep well!!
LadyLex is offline   Reply With Quote