Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 09-07-2008, 04:31 PM   #211  
Bikini Dreader

S/C/G: 141/120/120

Height: 5'3''

last night I ate 3 chocolate chip cookies, 4 tablespoons of peanut butter, a cup of yogurt, and some splenda...

today i had a big bag of bulk chocolate/candy...

I dont really feel like it's a huge binge but when I look at it, it is. I've certainly had worse, and I dont feel out of control. but I've over my WW points now for the week and this is supposed to be my week back on track. So that's not good...
Bikini Dreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:57 PM   #212  
skinny jeans here i come!

S/C/G: 218/195/160

Height: 6'1

confession: cereal, toast with peanut butter, a donut, pasta, pizza, two brownies, pop tarts...

why is it always those darn carbs that leave me wanting more?
zero calories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:30 AM   #213  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Two huge bowls of cereal.

A bar of chocolate.

Vegetable sandwhich.

And like a whole broccolli. All about 1000ckal+
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:14 AM   #214  
cher37

yesterday: 10 pieces low-fat fudge, microwave popcorn, bugles & dill pickle dip

I totally "rebelled" + I didn't menu plan all day, I avoided it like the plague! Even when I did my grocery shopping I bought meringue nests & whipping cream for dessert tomorrow (definitely not food to eat if I want to lose weight).

Today's no better, I just finished off my bag of bugles & dip. Now I want to make anything with puff pastry. I'm gonna have to get back on track sooner or later - I just hope that I get out of my funk soon

sending some to everyone!
Old 09-14-2008, 12:48 PM   #215  
Keep on Keepin' ON

S/C/G: 190/179/150

Height: 5'3"

Yesterday I went hiking with the bf on really rough, steep terrain for 2 and 1/2 hours. We went to lunch, ate sensibly and then came home. Friends came over last night and we ordered pizza and wings. Had 3 slices of pizza and 5 wings. Not terrible but more than I should have had. I have had two days where my calories were 2000+ but those have been my most intense workout days as well...here's hoping it balances out.
Sidheag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:30 AM   #216  
Caroline

S/C/G: 173/ticker/123

Height: 5' 5"

Had a party this past weekend, which led to 3 days of bingeing and a healthy weight gain. Deep down I knew the party was going to mess me up. It did. Big time. But weekend over, excess food hauled to trash, and I get to go back to preplanned meals.
motivated chickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:17 PM   #217  

S/C/G: 238.5/?/no more scale 4 me!

Height: 5ft 4 (on a good day!)

I binged horribly Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, and Sun. I mean HORRIBLY. Yesterday alone I had 2 Fiber One Bars, Ice Cream, Pretzels with Peanut Butter, A huge bagel with Butter and Grape Jelly, Tootsie Rolls, 4 Fudgesicles, 2 Oatmeal cookies, a Mcdonalds Vanilla Cone, then went to a different mcdonalds and got a caramel sundae, a whole box of little debbies cupcakes, a pizza biali, half a box of cheezits, more ice cream, licorice, more cheezits.

When I look at this list it makes me sick. Saturday I was good until around 11:00 at night when I had a cheeseburger, pringles, an entire box of cherry pop tarts, peanut butter and jelly on ritz, ice cream, cookies, and tons more.

Truly hate myself right now
bellastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:18 AM   #218  
Bikini Season :)

gah! it started a few days ago with allowing myself "one" meal at popeyes - which turned into pizza hut that night, and mcdonalds and popeyes the next day and the next, then chips and cookies.. and today totalled out at 4825 calories in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel soooo disgusted!!!!!! sitting at red lobster, my boyfriend was playing with my phone and took a few pictures of me and all it was was my BIG cheeks and HUGE double chin. i wanted to cry and run away right there!!!
KateRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:09 PM   #219  

S/C/G: 185/140/120

Height: 5ft 4"

I have been doing well for so long. Work and lack of money have been stressing me out. Last night we went to get an icecream, instead we bought two tubs. I ate half the tub yesterday and the rest of the tub today. Over 2000 calories! What a waste. Probably a weeks worth of exercise in two 10 minute sittings. I feel bad. Now I feel like "What's the point getting up and exerciseing I have already messed it all up" This is a silly attitude I know, and I am sure I will feel different in the morning. I just feel guilty, and feel like I have no will power. I thought I had come so far and this feels like two steps back.
dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:47 PM   #220  
cher37

oh..don't beat yourself up We've all been there before...let me guess, judging by the time of your post, you're also tired. I have lately learned to be concious of the time & remind myself that this is one of my weak points (because if I go to bed (& binge that night), I'll wake up tired (& binge the next day)). Listen up chickie - YOU HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB losing weight! This is a blip in the big picture. Tomorrow is a new day - with no mistakes! Stay strong!
Old 09-17-2008, 01:44 AM   #221  

S/C/G: 230/149/138

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellastarr View Post
I binged horribly Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, and Sun. I mean HORRIBLY. Yesterday alone I had 2 Fiber One Bars, Ice Cream, Pretzels with Peanut Butter, A huge bagel with Butter and Grape Jelly, Tootsie Rolls, 4 Fudgesicles, 2 Oatmeal cookies, a Mcdonalds Vanilla Cone, then went to a different mcdonalds and got a caramel sundae, a whole box of little debbies cupcakes, a pizza biali, half a box of cheezits, more ice cream, licorice, more cheezits.

When I look at this list it makes me sick. Saturday I was good until around 11:00 at night when I had a cheeseburger, pringles, an entire box of cherry pop tarts, peanut butter and jelly on ritz, ice cream, cookies, and tons more.

Truly hate myself right now
Hope you're doing better now ~ nothing worse than that "I hate myself" feeling after all the binging.
Lunula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:09 PM   #222  

S/C/G: 106/128/98-106

Height: 5'2

On Saturday and Sunday I had awful binges

On Sat I went out for dinner and ate relativly healthy (veggie burger, fries and some potatoes) then a magnum ice cream, bar of chocolate, huge amount of nachos with loads of cheese, more chocolate, cookies, biscuits, a muller rice thingy and a roll and fried egg :/

When I binge I eat lots of everything, its so bad I always get so depressed afterwords...... nobody would ever believe that I could eat so much- im so ashamed..

I make myself SO ill each time, its never worth it.

This week is a new week, I need to put it behind me.
marina is offline   Reply With Quote