Old 12-20-2009, 02:36 PM   #196  

S/C/G: 148/143/120

Height: 5'0"

KDM - I know how you feel! I did the same thing this month. But I bet you'll see the numbers start going in the right direction quickly now that you're back on track!

jendiet - Thanks! I was pretty happy with myself, I normally don't even keep cookies and stuff in the house anymore, anything I'd be tempted to overindulge in. I did just have one for breakfast with a glass of OJ though, lol...but only AFTER seeing 122.2 on the scale, yay! I KNOW it won't stick, the first time I see a new low number it usually bounces back up within a lb or so, but then settles in. But I get so excited the first time I see it lol! I'm sure you will see your 160's by New Year's! The upping the calories really seems to help, I'm doing the same thing...I had dropped to rock bottom numbers on most days of my calorie cycling schedule, figuring if I was satisfied w/ that amount of food that was the way to go...but apparently not.
untamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:25 PM   #197  
Don't Give Up!

S/C/G: 262/137.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Angry

Hope everyone is doing better than me. I'm GAINING this Holiday Season!

SW: 227.2
CW: 236.6 (+ 9.4) Holiday Dinner late last night. Plus off plan.
GW: 212

VickieLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:16 PM   #198  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Hugs! Vickie...don't feel overwhelmed. Start by trying to journal your food so you know where you are at the beginning of each meal. That is how much I 'plan' because I would become too obsessive planning my meals a day ahead, I plan my meals a meal ahead.

Hang in there, you will start going back down, just don't give up.

Untamed, awesome! I am glad that it is working for you too!
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:26 PM   #199  
hot mama!

S/C/G: 184/149/130

Default Two NSV's

Vicki- Don't give up! You can get back on track!

Ladies and gents, I have two NSV's that I am very excited about!!!!

First- I have a cute teal dress that I ordered online from Old Navy. I never order clothes online, and this one came in just a little smaller than I thought it would (that's why I don't get clothes online). I wore it ONCE in 2007 before getting pregnant with DD. And... drum roll.... I WORE IT TO CHURCH TODAY!!!! Yay!!!

Second- My nephew had a fun little b-day party today. Hubby and I ate a filling lunch a couple of hours before, and I made it out of the party only eating one normal sized slice of cheese pizza and one capri sun. I am not normally that self controlled!!! I feel so proud of myself!!

Tanna Banana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:26 PM   #200  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

Vickielou As jendiet says just hang in there...Also~You can regain control. Just stay determined.

jendiet~I am gonna stay with the higher calories also And see how it goes. so far so good. Still at 167.4 today but Hoping to drop a little more soon.~So excited something seems to be working on the last several pounds.

Aiesline~AWESOME JOB~YOUR ROCKING IT!

KDM322~You can so get back to those 180's Just Stay determined and find your motivation....And think to yourself~It could have been worse.
I am so proud of you for hanging in there and I believe in you & know you will suceed.

untamed~Glad you found your way back to hear...120's....SO AWESOME! Just hang in there & you will see that 122 before you know it.

As I said above to jendiet...I am still at 167.4 as of today~Still got .2 to go~LOL~COME ON 2morrow be my day to make my goal for this challenge~got my fingers & toes crossed.
OH I was thinking since New years is just a few days after Christmas that maybe we could do a cc Valentines day Mixed with a cc new years resolution Challenge??? Think its too much Or ok???
It's up to everyone...Let me know. Not sure why I wanna mention this but.....
WANTED TO SAY~ DO NOT WORRY EVEN WHEN I REACH MY MAIN GOAL~I PLAN TO STAY WITH 3fatchicks and Do these challenges to help everyone best I can.Y'all are my family away from home. I WANNA SEE EACH & EVERYONE OF US TO GET TO GOAL & CELEBRATE TOGETHER.

Well Off to myspace...TAKE CARE EVERYONE!
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:42 AM   #201  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/154("Normal" BMI)

Thanks for the words of encouragement! I'm back on track today...atleast with tracking calories

Lori....A Valentine's Day mixed w/New Years Resolution sounds GREAT!!! Any challenge to help me get to goal, I'm game!
KDM322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:57 AM   #202  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Checking in for this new week. I'm up 4lbs this week. Partly because of TOM and also because swine flu weight loss didn't hold. Haha. I'm going to keep going though. Only 3 more working days until Christmas. So excited!

Lori- The boyfriend is taking me to Busan (mainland Korea, since we live on an island) for Christmas weekend! He booked VIP and everything. Super excited! Praying that TOM leaves very very soon. Haha.

Misspriss- No Christmas card yet, but the mail is slow here sometimes. Did you get my card?
shan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:52 AM   #203  
keep on truckin' momma

S/C/G: 278/255/170

Height: 5'2

Good morning

im hanging in there! how are you guys doing?

Shana-i got your card and was in AWWWW of it! So pretty,where did you get it? i will have to get some cards there next year. And your kind words are much appreciated...i also wouldn't be where i am today for kind,and supportive people like yourself! My card to you should be arriving anytime..Have a great weekend with your BF!!! Sounds exciting!

KDM-Great job with getting back on track. Im back on track with ya,ive got to start counting cals agian. Ive been 'eye-balling' since last monday without any logging(i write everything down or i would forget what i eat) so anyways...we can do this! i plan on logging everything until thursday and friday,got two christmas parties then but if i eat small portions and stay away from the sweets,i should be good to go. How is your day starting off?

Lori and everyone else...how was your weekend?

Ive got some abb work and lowerbody weight work on tabs for today,sometime

bbl
misspriss78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:02 PM   #204  
In the desert...

Well, with four days to go, I won't be making my goal for this challenge, but that's OK because I'm still working on calorie control and workouts and making both a natual habit. It's been rough with friends in town and my father here from England, but that's no reason to fall off the wagon - I can still make good choices no matter who is here! Now I'm off work for three weeks so I should be able to spend a bit more time at the gym on a regular basis, and I'll get to ride my horse daily, which I am SO looking forward to.

I'm glad everyone here is so open to talk about their struggles - it's nice to know others are finding things a bit difficult at this time of year, but also that people are doing really well and meeting their goals. Gives me motivation!
julesp313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:53 AM   #205  

blah! I don't think I will make 171 either! We shall see. The scale jumped up 2 lbs! I know that is not real, but I'm like..why did you do that? I ate maintenance...NOT 7000 cs!

kicks the scale.

oh well. I am bound and determined to see 16?.? by New Years, but there is only so much I can do. sigh.
Old 12-22-2009, 02:16 AM   #206  
hot mama!

S/C/G: 184/149/130

Jendiet-Don't fret! You'll get there! Like you said, those two pounds aren't real. I have to thank you for reminding me to get back on track after a crazy no-counting couple of days. It really helped! I may just make goal... barring any unforseen water weight gain.

Lori- you're going to make it! I can feel it!

I think we should all be proud. While the general populous is eating with reckless abandon, we're doing our best to stay in control! It's very empowering!

I really need to go to sleep. Have a happy day tomorrow!
Tanna Banana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:37 AM   #207  

you are most welcome tanna, and now you have reinspired me! Thanks as well.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:21 PM   #208  

S/C/G: 148/143/120

Height: 5'0"

VickieLou - Like it says under your username..."Dont give up"! Holidays are rough, you just have to do the best you can while still enjoying yourself.

TannaBanana - That is awesome about the dress! And great job at the birthday party!

Lori - How are you doing with the .2? Glad to hear you'll be sticking around the group even after reaching goal! I think I will be too, great people here.

Jendiet - Darn scale! I hate when that happens. Hope the extra 2 lbs goes away as quickly as it showed up!

I got up this morning half asleep, as I was up way late last night but had lunch plans with a friend. (Yummy low cal/low fat Panera bread soup and smoothie, yay!) Got on the scale, first thing, still blurry eyed...and got on and off again 3 times before I believe it really said...121.6! I JUST saw 122 for the first time a couple days ago, I totally wasn't expecting that. 121 for me means a total of 10 lbs so far, yay!

It's funny, back in the old days of "crash diets" I wanted results FAST - I'd do a week or two then quit if I hadn't seen major progress (which only happened once - I lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks, never could repeat it). Now it's amazing to me I've been doing this for two months, started calorie counting in mid October - and it seems like no time and I'm totally happy w/ 10 lbs in that time. I think it's b/c, #1 I'm doing it reasonably, eating normal foods just watching the amounts (instead of cutting way back for a short time) and #2 b/c of the great support here. You all are awesome!
untamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:06 PM   #209  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

I hope I can post~been having trouble posting.
I made goal yesterday ~I was 166.8 So I have lost a little over my 5 pounds.
I have lost 5.4~WOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO~tried to post that news on here yesterday But nothing seems to be working for me right.

Shan~Sounds amazing girl~HAVE FUN!!! (I wanna hear details when you get back!!!)

....Since I am having problems with the site...or my computer Not sure...I will try to type again tommorrow...Sorry to skip people. Gonna try to post this now.

OK it worked so I am editing and added the following:

KDM~Cool~Sounded good to me too but wanted to make sure it was to y'all also.

misspriss~my Kids are home for There Christmas break SO I had a Crazy weekend~LOL~I am always half crazy when there home for Christmas break~they are on a hyper Mode Til They open there gifts ~And sometimes not until the day after Christmas~SO i have been busy cleaning behind then And counting down the days til Christmas~LOL
Also I have been getting sick..My doctors says it is allergies But I am concerned it is flu. I have been sick the last 3 Chrismtas's So I hope I am well for this one~Do not get me wrong I am still a happy lady...Christmas is my favorite time Of the year and I Adore my kids!!

julesp313 ~Just hang in there ~It will get better & easier with time.

jendiet~So far so good...Hopefully this eating more continues to help...How is that going for you? Any more results? Up or down?

untamed ~wooooooooohoooooooo WAY TO GO!! 121!! AMAZING!!!!

Vickielou~Just hang in there ~We all have a few moments we get off track...We are here for you!

EVERYONE ELSE~HOPE ALL IS GOING GOOD FOR Y'all~HANG IN THERE!!!
If you have problems cause it is the holidays And wanna hide from everyone On here~WE UNDERSTAND~WE ARE HERE FOR YOU~ JUST COME BACK AND GET THE SUPPORT YOU NEED.

HUGS EVERYONE!~just 3 days til Christmas

Last edited by Lori259; 12-22-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:26 PM   #210  
In the desert...

Had a really good day today. The husband and I walked for an hour this morning - it's uphill on the way out, and we both really felt it. Then he, my dad and I went to the stables and worked HARD shoveling sand into barrows, pushing it into the stalls, and then raking it around. My core was definitely being put through a workout for an hour, and the horses love nothing more than coming back to a lovely deep clean stall and peeing smack bang in the middle of it! Typical animals - no gratitude!

Since then, I've been relaxing and watching "Lost" to catch up for the final season, and now I'm catching up on 3FC and getting more motivation. Tomorrow I'm going to ride my horse then help with more sand moving - anything to push that calorie burn a little bit higher!
julesp313 is offline   Reply With Quote