Old 11-04-2008, 09:22 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Was a lil over on calories yesterday, but I'm on track today! Everyone keep up the good work! Princess thanks for the compliment.

Ready2lose-Oh if it only worked that way for everyone!

80/600 min exercise
dream710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:27 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I was a bit over on calories yesterday, but I did go for an hour long walk, so I guess it kind of balances out a bit. I haven't been to the gym in over a week and I can't go again until at least Friday!!! I actually am getting antsy. I have a feeling that I will be there on Friday for a long time!!! haha

Unfortunately, my great uncle passed away and his wake is today and funeral is tomorrow. He lived a great life and was definitely beginning to show a downfall the last couple of months, but he will definitely be missed. I hate wakes though......and this is the second one I have been to this week alone.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:29 AM   #48  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5'8

Had another good day yesterday stayed within my calories, got my exercise in and drank all my water!

Chele - sorry for your loss.
clewles81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:53 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 254/see tracker/154

Height: 5'8"

Ate over my range of calories yesterday, thank you quiznos. However, I was still only at 1800 by the end of the day and I did go for a 90 minute walk so all in all I was very good. I tell you though that candy was harder to refuse knowing that I was over my limit already. I would of gone to bed early rather than stay up wanting to eat more but I wanted to watch election coverage. And then my scale decides to move up today... no suprise its cranky and moves up for no reason. It should go down in the next day or so.
koolkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:20 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Chele-Sorry for you loss.

Kool-I hear you about the candy. I do pretty good avoiding candy EXCEPT during Halloween! It just seems to call my name .
dream710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:34 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 171/see ticker/130

Height: 5-2

Chele-Sorry for you loss.

All week (I know its only Wednesday) I have stayed within calories and today I was able to get my treadmill. I really hope to see some type of loss for Friday or I will be really discouraged. I was good all weekend and scale has not moved yet for me so far this week. Yes, I am one of those, you know. The one that gets on the scale every single day. Probably shouldn't but I can't help it.
Shannonk1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:38 AM   #52  

I have been doing great with the workouts this week (Shannonk--I agree-- it's only Wednesday but it's still an achievement!!). I have not been tracking so I don't know how I'm doing w/my calorie range. I think I am afraid to track because of the Halloween candy I've been eating. Ahhh! I went out to eat last night and I felt like I did pretty good, though. I am making it a goal to track today!! I am the same w/the scale--if that number doesn't move even a tiny bit, I feel discouraged. I am trying to focus on what I am doing right instead but it's hard!!
RLK2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:30 AM   #53  
FB

Rawr! My scale is being pissy again. Oh well, right? I'm staying right on plan, same as every other day and know it will be moving again, sometime soon. But it needs to get it's rear in gear if I'm to come anywhere close to my overly ambitious goal!

I've hit the gym every day this month Doesn't that sound impressive? Ignore the date!

Chele, I am so sorry for your losses.

Last edited by FB; 11-05-2008 at 10:33 AM.
FB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:36 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 171/see ticker/130

Height: 5-2

FB- that's still a great acomplishment to be there all month! I should have gotten on the treadmill Monday and Tuesday but Monday I overslept had work than school and yesterday I left early to vote than work and school. NO EXCUSES! I could have found time both days to do it. Thats why I did it today and why I will do it again all week!
RLK-Good point about looking what we are doing right! Thanks I needed that!
Shannonk1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:08 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 210/210/174

Height: 5'4"

It sounds like everyone is doing great. We all have our ups and downs, but it just depends on what we do about it, that keeps us in the game. I am doing great with calories, and water intake, although water has never been a problem for me, I have always loved drinking water.

My main down fall has been my personal challenge for NY of 30 minutes of exercise 4 times a week, because I got called into work, and had to work double shifts 2 days in a row, so to make up for it I have walked 2 vigorous 10 minute walks at break time. So I figure even if I only get 20 minutes a day 6 day's a week it will equal the same amount, and if I can work in an extra 10-20 minutes them day's it will be even better.

Keep up the good work everyone, be back later.

Wilma

slim n up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:27 PM   #56  
Abe's Mom

S/C/G: 196/142.8/125

still new to the calorie counting thing--- i finally got my scale two days ago--- its one of the ones with the nutritional info --off ebay---

anyway=== i'm using this week to really just get an idea of where i am calorie wise since i've never tracked it--- and i'll start with making sure to stay within the limits next week----

anyway--- did not do a workout one bit yesterday--- but boy did my legs and every aching muscle in my body hate me for it-- it felt like i had done like hourse worth of workouts or something b/c my body realized that it got a day off so everything decided to hurt OUCH!!

---oh well today is a new day and i feel like my muscles are relaxed and ready for more working out--- so back on track with that today---

surprisingly the scale went down too--- i thought it would be up since i didnt workout and i ate more than usual ===even ate slice of pizza and two of those IHOP crepes witht the chocolate=== super sweet but was beyond stuffed
princess2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:22 PM   #57  
needs constant reminding

S/C/G: 164/maintenance since 8/08

I hit a total maintenance bump. Gained 5.5 pounds in one week.
Water weight, you may think. Actually, lots o calories consumed, and boy, they were the nutritionally void kind.

Back on track as of this morning. I'll be checking in here later this evening for some accountability. It's my goal today to type OP day!!! later on tonight!

OK. dinner done. tea being made. done done done for the night. and OP!

Last edited by kittycat40; 11-05-2008 at 08:44 PM.
kittycat40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:08 AM   #58  

Still not tracking calories--what's my issue?? Too much candy! I didn't get my workout in this morning because I have a moms group early but I hope to get one in this afternoon. I weighed today and was down half a pound. I will take it. My "official" weigh in day is tomorrow so we'll see if I can get down anymore. I WILL track!!
RLK2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:18 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 254/see tracker/154

Height: 5'8"

I did really good yesterday but probably had a little too big a dinner. Still learning to say when. I am going to eat at the low end of my range today to hopefully kick start some weight loss.
koolkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:53 AM   #60  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5'8

Good Morning! I hope everyone is doing good so far this week!

I went a little over on my calories yesterday, but managed to eat dinner at 530pm and stayed out of the kitchen the rest of the evening!! Plan to stay within calorie range today. I have already got my exercise in for today, so maybe I can do some strength training this afternoon.
clewles81 is offline   Reply With Quote