Old 11-06-2008, 12:35 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 229/206/1??

Height: 5'2"

Chele-Sorry for your loss.

I have stayed OP with eating staying right in my calorie range!! I didnt do any exercise yesterday. It was a rest day but I was hoping to get some extra cardio in but I didnt make it that far!!

Today I did a 60 min circuit and I can feel it for sure. I also did 10 mins of pilates and started a christmas list for my DS!!
AngelMae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:13 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 250/173.6/145

Height: 5'7"

Starting off pretty good so far. I accomplished a nice goal this week of being able to run 2 miles without walking. That's a new distance goal met!

My calories have been higher than I planned the past two days, but this morning showed a loss!

Monday is my official weigh day, but as long as I keep this direction through the weekend I think my first challenge week will be a success.
MotoMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:14 PM   #63  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chele615 View Post
I was a bit over on calories yesterday, but I did go for an hour long walk, so I guess it kind of balances out a bit. I haven't been to the gym in over a week and I can't go again until at least Friday!!! I actually am getting antsy. I have a feeling that I will be there on Friday for a long time!!! haha

Unfortunately, my great uncle passed away and his wake is today and funeral is tomorrow. He lived a great life and was definitely beginning to show a downfall the last couple of months, but he will definitely be missed. I hate wakes though......and this is the second one I have been to this week alone.
Chele - I'm very sorry about your uncle. Losing family is always tough.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:22 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 275/226/160

Height: 5'1

Id like to join, I am hitting a mild-stone birthday on Jan. 1, ill be 35! Since having my 2 children i have been over weight. I stated at 274 and i have been counting calories and working out, now i am at 268. I would love to get down to 238 by my birthday.
Tiffrutherf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:08 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 210/210/174

Height: 5'4"

Today was my weigh in day, I was down 1 pound. I was hopeing for more, but hey 1# is 1#, it is one pound less that I have to carry around with me.

Wilma
slim n up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:57 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 254/see tracker/154

Height: 5'8"

I stayed OP and ate at the lower end of my range yesterday. I am so proud of myself for staying low even with that little funsize candy bar. I ate a lot of salads yesterday and they really filled me up and made it easy. This morning I showed a 1.5lb loss. If it goes up 0.5 tomorrow I will be fine but I am really hoping its a true 1lb loss. Planning on staying in the middle and eating 1500 calories today. I am also hoping the weather stays fine for my walk this morning. Its so much harder to walk 6 miles on a treadmill than in the fresh air.
koolkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:01 AM   #67  

I'm late jumping on this baord. I wasn't going to have a goal because it implied forcing my weight loss instead of just living a healthy lifestyle. But I do have a goal and I would hope I make it before Jan. I want to get under 160, so I guess my goal is 159. Wowsers, that sounds soooo small!
cdiem4994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:16 AM   #68  

I was up 0.4 lb today. Not a big surprise since the exercise is the only thing I have done well this week. It's a new week--I will see a loss next Friday!!
RLK2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:43 AM   #69  
FB

Argh. The weight is so stagnant lately. I know, I know - it will move along and DOWN!

I've really, really and really have gotten more serious/dedicated to my strength training. I think with the focus shifted from cardio stuff to weights that it's effecting the scale's feedback. It will catch up soon enough!

I'm only a little ittle bit frustrated because I've been sitting right at 170 for 2 weeks. It's stupid to be so focused on a mere number - but when I started in January at 295 I dreamed of the 160's. They were my original goal. Since then I've revised the plan but the 160's will still be exciting.
FB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:26 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 210/210/174

Height: 5'4"

Kool,

I know what you mean about walking outside in the fresh air, as opposed to walking inside on a treadmill. There is no comparison, the fresh air is great. I would rather do other exerices inside than walk on a treadmill, but I do both.

Wilma
slim n up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:28 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 229/206/1??

Height: 5'2"

I had a NSV this morning. I put some pants on that used to be tight, the kind of tight that leaves marks that itch on your tummy. Well when I put them on this am they were loose!!!

I just hope the scale will reflect my NSV tomorrow morning!
AngelMae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:39 PM   #72  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim n up View Post
Today was my weigh in day, I was down 1 pound.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkiwi View Post
This morning I showed a 1.5lb loss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelMae View Post
I had a NSV this morning. I put some pants on that used to be tight, the kind of tight that leaves marks that itch on your tummy. Well when I put them on this am they were loose!!!
Wow you guys!! Awesome and congrats!

This past week I've really discovered the power of water. I've always tried to get 80-100 oz in each day but rarely made it to that goal. Well last weekend I ate some not so good foods. Sunday I really got a lot of water in purposely hoping that it would offset the salt. The bad foods had much less of an affect than I expected!

I know that when I eat salty restaurant food I don't lose much and part of that is the salt, but I had no idea how much of an affect getting in 100 oz of water would have. I'm a believer now!

This whole week I've been meeting my water goal and feel great! My official weigh in will be Monday so hopefully things will look good.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:17 AM   #73  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Just checking in. Lost 1.5 pounds this week. Everyone seems to be doing pretty good. Take care.
retiredone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:10 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Congratulations!
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:22 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 254/see tracker/154

Height: 5'8"

Even with the 2xfunsize candy bars I was on track for calories... I really gotta stop that. If it wasnt there I wouldn't eat it and wouldn't even think about it. I gotta get my kids to eat more candy lol. There is probably only about 5-6 left of the kinds I like so not much longer until the temptation isn't under my nose. Other than the candy I ate pretty light yesterday and got to do my walk outside. I lost a pound again but we will see if its a true one tomorrow. I slept in so it was a later weigh in.
koolkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote