3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   We Are Family - Blue Team Chat #2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/151902-we-family-blue-team-chat-2-a.html)

pufffin 09-24-2008 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fauxtini (Post 2375137)
ive been managing 2 workouts a day for the past two days. im proud of myself!

Two? Wow! Inspiring! What do you do?

scarahjs 09-24-2008 06:27 AM

Wow...There are alot of new posts since yesterday afternoon. I can tell that there are a ton of people that learned to Multi-Quote. Some of those posts are very very long...hehe.

Just stopping in to say good luck today! Hopefully everyone keeps OP and works there little butts off today!

Fat Chick B Gone 09-24-2008 06:54 AM

Girls I'm still feeling like crusty slime and promise I'll be a little more involved as soon as I feel better! Congrats to blue for winning!! Awesome job on the individual losses ladies.

Iwanawurkit 09-24-2008 07:11 AM

Iwanawurkit, On the BL show they're wearing Bodybugg ver 2. Bodybugg ver 3 is coming out in Fall which is smaller in size. I have a sensewear ver 3 and yes I wear it all the time except when in shower :) And you should be wearing it all the time in order for you to get an accurate reading.

So, is the sensewear ver 3 a different brand? I checked out the Bodybugg and they are expensive........

I must be dense because I can't figure out how to multi quote. Do you hit quote first and then mutli quote?????? Sorry, I am challenged on this posting thing.

Congrats to all the members on the Blue Team!!!!!!

djay 09-24-2008 07:14 AM

Awww, Heather, Hope you feel better soon! Thanks for comming by and shwing the support for the team!

Ladies....
I have news....
In a word....

Onederland!!!

:flow1::broc::broc::broc::flow1:
:woohoo::woohoo:

krjpy 09-24-2008 07:25 AM

OK, the best that can be said about this week if that even though I was horrible eatingwise (at least horrible for what I should be doing, but not TOTALLY out of control) I still managed a loss.

A very small loss of 0.4 lbs. I am still meeting my average for this challenge, so I need some help ladies and hiding husbands of our ladies out there. I need help with my eating. I have been very stressed and using that as an excuse to eat poorly. I have my in-laws coming in this weekend and the problems wiht my son's school are not going away anytime soon, so I just need to suck it up and eat better.

My exercise is going fairly well. I got my 2 hours in last night for my LCW. I will continue to workout, but the lousy eating has to stop NOW.

Here is to a POP day for us all.

McKenziesmomma 09-24-2008 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djay (Post 2376459)
Hi Melissa,
BTW I was up in your neck of the woods, in Paris, on Saturday. My cousin had her baby shower at the Baptist Church accross the street from Lowes. Somehow I know thay you know exactly where I;m talking about :lol:
D

I know exactly where you were! WOW! I wish I would have known...I'm sure you were really busy while you were here...but maybe we could have went to the walking track...Paris has a nice one. Let me know next time.....I'm sure with the drive you don't feel like exercising....but we could at least say HEY!!! Maybe go eat at the Mexican restaurant in Paris...or The Olive Pit...yummy...ohhh or The Fresh Market

Quote:

Originally Posted by djay (Post 2376636)
Ladies....
I have news....
In a word....
Onederland!!!

:cheer3: :cheer3: :balloons: :bravo: :balloons: :cheer3: :cheer3:

HOW EXCITING! I can't wait to be there with you! :congrat:

Hopefulpinkangel 09-24-2008 07:52 AM

Quote:

Ladies....
I have news....
In a word....

Onederland!!!

:congrat::congrat::congrat::congrat::congrat:

That is amazing news!!!!!!

Kelly- You know I love you and this is for your own good . . . :coach: STOP EATING BADLY!!! Today is a new day and I know that it's hard to get out of the crummy eating cycle, but you have to. :hug: I was just having the same problem and I always try to think of the quote that Jo once said "You have to decide to stop putting it off. Every meal, every choice, is a chance to do the right things & they all add up to equal success!". We can do it together.

irishkatt 09-24-2008 08:05 AM

Djay....woo, well done you. Now that you are here we wont be letting go of you so keep up the good work.

GirlyGirlSebas 09-24-2008 08:07 AM

GO BLUE!! We Rock!Let's do it again!

Quote:

Ladies....
I have news....
In a word....
Onederland!!!

Congratulations!! :carrot:

Quote:

Originally Posted by McKenziesmomma (Post 2376412)
OMG! I was just here yesterday and there is already 10 pages of posts! I couldn't possibley have time to read them all!

Take a deep breath, Hon. :D The threads are always extremely busy at the beginning of the challenges. Unfortunately, the all too soon quiet down. Just read what you can and check in with us when you can.

Quote:

Originally Posted by krjpy (Post 2376648)
I am still meeting my average for this challenge, so I need some help ladies and hiding husbands of our ladies out there. I need help with my eating. I have been very stressed and using that as an excuse to eat poorly.

Kelly, I'm here for you. You and I have been doing this for a while now and we know the drill. The food may temporarily make you feel better, but the payback is a b@#$%! When the stress hits, jump on that elliptical and sweat it out. Keep your tempation foods out of your house and away from you...especially during this stressful time. And, plan plan plan. You can do this! I know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sportmom (Post 2376406)
Rhonda, are you still doing c25k?

Fran, it's the same ole story with me. Start up then start skipping days until I have to start back up again. I really need to do this. I've been reading a lot about the internal visceral fat around our organs. This is the most dangerous fat for our health and the #1 way of getting rid of it is to do a great bit of intense cardio along with eating "clean." Also, my scales don't move if I don't exercise....plain and simple. I know this.

So, today's goal: I will do my C25k and I will go back to the fitness center for another round of the weight machines. Afterall, I can now walk upright so it's time to abuse the muscles again. :D

Have a a great on-plan day!

:cheer3::cheer3::cheer3: GO BLUE! :cheer3::cheer3::cheer3:

going to lose 200 09-24-2008 08:11 AM

Hi there
Just a note, I am leaving for vacation in the morning and just wanted to pop on. Will be gone until Tuesday night of next week. Told hubby we had to be home then since TBL is on and where we are going, they do not have cable :lol: He knew better than to laugh :)

Have a great week and kick some red butt in this weeks weigh in

btw, djay :cheer3: WHOOHOO

chellez 09-24-2008 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwanawurkit (Post 2376632)
So, is the sensewear ver 3 a different brand? I checked out the Bodybugg and they are expensive........

I'd be interested to know how much the sensewear is. I was looking at the body bugg website a few days ago, and I'm sorry, I want to be healthy but 300 dollars for an armband and subscription is kind of ridiculous. :p

Morning Crew!

These fall days are upon us and I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach. Well not really, but I'm having a super hard time getting up and awake in the morning so I end up running a little later than usual. Que the urge to stop at :mcd: Sonic and :o Hardees! Thankfully the farthest I've gotten in that is getting into the right hand lane on the highway, but no turn offs yet! :crossed:

I'm feeling a little emotionally drained today, yesterdays only high point was getting the flowerbed composted, which took from 5:30 to 8. So believe me, my little exercise log might be empty, but I'm definitely moving. Tonight is D-Night cause I'm going home and getting all of the bulbs and my sage bush planted.Its supposed to rain sometime, so I hope it holds off for me.

Well my hot water just chimed, so I'm going to go eat my oatmeal. I'll try to come back when I'm less grouchy. :rollpin:

pintobean 09-24-2008 08:14 AM

Morning girls :)

Congratulations on winning this week. We need to continue on this trend :D

So I tried the firm last night. According to their chart I had to do Hi Def Sculpt first with no weights. But since I have been exercising for a bit now I figured I'll use the lighter weights to give me that extra something. Now I have slight right knee problem cuz of which I'd delayed on using firm even though I'd bought the whole set several months ago. I was tired of doing the lunges to be honest. The dvd definitely gives you a good workout. My butt cheeks are hurting today and one more than the other :rolleyes: I'm going to continue with this dvd for few more days to see if it makes a difference and also that I can do it before I kill myself :dizzy: Also I was having little problem with balancing myself while lunges. I wasn't happy about that part...I only hope it gets better with doing it consistently.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwanawurkit (Post 2376632)
...So, is the sensewear ver 3 a different brand? I checked out the Bodybugg and they are expensive........

I must be dense because I can't figure out how to multi quote. Do you hit quote first and then mutli quote?????? Sorry, I am challenged on this posting thing.

Congrats to all the members on the Blue Team!!!!!!

SenseWear and Bodybugg are made by the same folks, but one is slightly cheaper than the other and also SW has couple more features that BB does not have. On the BL show they're wearing Bodybugg ver 2 which is slightly bulkier. The Sensewear ver 3 is smaller in size and less noticible under clothes and when BB ver 3 comes out that is going to be smaller in size as well but I believe black in color. Here's a thread on 3FC where people have posted in depth information about their personal experience with both BB and SW. And yes unfortunately they are expensive but for me it was worth spending the money :) I believe they have recently dropped the price for SW.

As for multi quotes...on the right side of your post you should see a button with quotation mark...that is the one you click if you want to multi quote messages.

This is what I paid for my SenseWear version 3:
$ 459.00 (SenseWear WMS armband (mini) w/ display, 6 month subscription)
$ 12.95 (Shipping and handling)
$ 0.00 (tax)

Total - $ 471.95

djay, one word - AWESOME :woohoo:

chellez 09-24-2008 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by going to lose 200 (Post 2376698)
Hi there
Just a note, I am leaving for vacation in the morning and just wanted to pop on. Will be gone until Tuesday night of next week. Told hubby we had to be home then since TBL is on and where we are going, they do not have cable :lol: He knew better than to laugh :)

Have a great week and kick some red butt in this weeks weigh in

btw, djay :cheer3: WHOOHOO

Make sure you weigh in for Week 2 before you leave, otherwise you'll be using another freebie week! :wave:

Mrs Snark 09-24-2008 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thin4Good (Post 2376387)

:carrot::woohoo: 20 pounds down!! :woohoo::carrot:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Way to go, that is just awesome! :carrot:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nori71 (Post 2376530)
So they aren't all that *healthy* then? I honestly didn't even read all the ingredients. I saw there was no HFCS. I have tried Lara bars and didn't care for them. Too bad because they are basically whole foods.

I don't care for the Lara bars either. Luna bars are healthy, never fear. Luna's and Clif's are definitely on the healthy side!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Chick B Gone (Post 2376624)
Girls I'm still feeling like crusty slime and promise I'll be a little more involved as soon as I feel better! Congrats to blue for winning!! Awesome job on the individual losses ladies.

Hope you feel better soon. I bet you look pretty hot for crusty slime, oh yeah.

Quote:

Ladies....
I have news....
In a word....

Onederland!!!

WHOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Congratulations!!!! :congrat: :bravo:
That's wonderful Donna!!!