3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   We Are Family - Blue Team Chat #2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/151902-we-family-blue-team-chat-2-a.html)

KimProbable 09-24-2008 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyler Durden (Post 2377706)
So, who is having a tough day and needs extra encouragement? Speak up and you shall receive! :cheer3:

Where do I sign up?

My head's not in the game this go-around. My eating isn't over the top horrible, but it's not on par with weight loss. I've lost my weight-loss oomph. As the weather has been cooling off I've been outside less and I haven't run since Saturday's race. My moods are up and down and my choices go along with that.

McKenziesmomma 09-24-2008 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopefulpinkangel (Post 2377739)
Melissa-Thanks for sharing! Great tips! Oh and I can't wait for Grey's tomorrow! :D

No problem...LOL...I wish it hadn't taken me so long to figure out...now lets see if I can put it into action...I KNOW!!! I can't wait for Grey's tomorrow too! I'm sooo excited although I hear they are making that nurse be pregnant by Derek and that is gonna piss me off to noooo end! I also think someone gets into an accident...I wonder if it is Derek...they have Meredith screaming and crying in one of the spoilers...so I don't know if it is because of the whole pregnancy thing or if Derek is hurt in an accident.

JoyfulVegGirl 09-24-2008 08:33 PM

Has anyone caught TBL online yet? They're being soooo slow in putting it up this time, and DB expressed interest in watching it with me so I have to take advantage while I can. He's actually getting into losing some weight along with me, which is awesome. I usually roll solo, but it's nice to have someone to work out with once in a while.

Donna, woohoo!!!!! Welcome to Onederland! :D

Nori sorry if my post wasn't clear! As Jo said Luna bars ARE pretty healthy, but there are a lot of meal replacement bars out there that aren't.

I must be the only one who likes Lara bars! Their chocolate flavors aren't that good but the cashew cookie one - yum!
Quote:

Originally Posted by fauxtini (Post 2377180)
We will just have to focus on stairclimbing and lunges to keep our butts in shape! haha

One word: Squats! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by suitejudyblueeyes (Post 2377510)

I am all about the Odwalla bars. Odwalla's where it's at, when will you all learn?

Ooooo, Odwalla bars! Odwalla makes awesome stuff in general.

Guess it's time for dinner. All this talk about bars has me starving!

Fat Chick B Gone 09-24-2008 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just keep swimming (Post 2377974)
:lol: Now every time I'm feeling lazy about food or exercise, I'll just think of a tiny Josephine shouting at me from my pocket.

I need an Anna in my pocket also. Between the two of them I'll never go to a tanning bed again, eat "product", or smoke (ok really need the Anna for that one). :p

Fat Chick B Gone 09-24-2008 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimProbable (Post 2378000)
I've lost my weight-loss oomph. As the weather has been cooling off I've been outside less and I haven't run since Saturday's race. My moods are up and down and my choices go along with that.

Kim I'm with you - I get mildly depressed in the cooler months. It's a struggle but I'm really trying to keep moving as I know it makes me feel better. I think I need to live somewhere that has summer all year long.

trailgroomer 09-24-2008 09:08 PM

odwalla bars are yummy - I also can tolerate gensoy bars

linda

Quixotica 09-24-2008 09:21 PM

:hat:Hi blues!

Djay...here is the toast I promised you when you reached onederland! I guess it would have to be a cranberry spritzer or something low-cal cause you are on plan! When you look in the looking glass, remember, you aren't Alice, but you are in "onederland"!

Sheri

Manick 09-24-2008 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suitejudyblueeyes (Post 2377776)
As long as nobody's making :carrot: into cake, we're good, right?

Not making any promises! I get mighty hungry sometimes! And as you know, I love Clif bars so my taste buds are clearly suspect. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naia (Post 2377998)
And a big hello to Manick & Faerie & everyone!!

Thanks for the Congrats, Naia! Hope your Red team is treating you right and you're having a good time so far :hug:

Hey JoyfulVegGirl Are you in Portland, Oregon or Portland, Maine? I am in Portland, OR. BTW :cool:

Iwanawurkit 09-24-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pintobean (Post 2376701)
Morning girls :)
SenseWear and Bodybugg are made by the same folks, but one is slightly cheaper than the other and also SW has couple more features that BB does not have. On the BL show they're wearing Bodybugg ver 2 which is slightly bulkier. The Sensewear ver 3 is smaller in size and less noticible under clothes and when BB ver 3 comes out that is going to be smaller in size as well but I believe black in color. Here's a thread on 3FC where people have posted in depth information about their personal experience with both BB and SW. And yes unfortunately they are expensive but for me it was worth spending the money :) I believe they have recently dropped the price for SW.

As for multi quotes...on the right side of your post you should see a button with quotation mark...that is the one you click if you want to multi quote messages.

This is what I paid for my SenseWear version 3:
$ 459.00 (SenseWear WMS armband (mini) w/ display, 6 month subscription)
$ 12.95 (Shipping and handling)
$ 0.00 (tax)

Total - $ 471.95

Wow, I will have to check that out but maybe wait until Xmas and ask DH and Kids to help out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quixotica (Post 2378152)
:hat:Hi blues!

Djay...here is the toast I promised you when you reached onederland! I guess it would have to be a cranberry spritzer or something low-cal cause you are on plan! When you look in the looking glass, remember, you aren't Alice, but you are in "onederland"!

Sheri

I want to say that! I am looking forward to Onederland but I am afraid it will slow down after the good week I had last week. Hey look! I did it with the multi quotes. :cp:

sportmom 09-24-2008 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyler Durden (Post 2377905)
I hope I hit tomorrow *crosses fingers*. But I'll probably wait to make a "goal" post since I know I want to set a second goal and reach that, too. Waiting to post an official "goal" post will keep me motivated! Does that sound weird?

No, I totally get this! BUt I may just also be weird too ;)

JoyfulVegGirl 09-25-2008 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manick (Post 2378259)

Hey JoyfulVegGirl Are you in Portland, Oregon or Portland, Maine? I am in Portland, OR. BTW :cool:

I'm in PDX too, just outside of the Beaverton area. I just moved here about 10 days ago and love it so far. The parks system here is incredible. That's cool that you're in Portland too. Maybe we should do coffee or something sometime. :)

practiceliving 09-25-2008 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopefulpinkangel (Post 2377740)
Oh my gosh you are my hero! :hug: I struggle with binging too. Being able to stop before it really gets out of hand is a HUGE accomplishment!

Aww thank you! Congrats on resisting the cake, too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by xMeaganx (Post 2377742)
Hello everyone! I have a question for you all, does anyone use Wii fit?

I looooove my Wii, and loooove my Wii Fit. It's so much fun! Some of the Wii Fit things aren't very challenging, but some of them are HARD.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zinkemomx2 (Post 2377950)
Half your rent?!?! That is MORE than my mortgage with taxes and insurance escrowed!

Yup - we pay $1100/mo for a 2 bedroom basement suite. Pretty average for my area in my city. We're looking at moving, and for a nicer place, in a better neighbourhood, we're looking at $1200/mo for a 1bdrm in a high rise. Love this city, but it is PRICEY.

chellez 09-25-2008 12:13 AM

Ugh. I spent most of the night planting and shovelling and more planting so I am beat. I'll try to catch up at work tomorrow.

:wave:

Quixotica 09-25-2008 12:18 AM

Hey, Iwanawurkit...onederland is right around the corner. You'll get there!
I was where you are at right now in May. I am a little under onederland now. It will happen!
Sheri

bjeweled 09-25-2008 01:29 AM

hey everybody!!!

i am still OP 4 days and counting :)

i had my planned cheat meal and it tasted so good. i didnt over do it and thats the point of it.

lots of class and work and then lets pray the weekend gets here quickly!

congrats djay on getting to onederland...i'm right behind you!

goodnight all i have a long day ahead!

make tomorrow better than today blue team!!!!:hug: