Old 09-17-2008, 01:53 PM   #331  
Winner by Losing

S/C/G: 201/162/140

Height: 5'3" if I stand up really straight!

What are you doing or planning to do in the next few weeks to insure that you stay on plan?

I am journaling all my food and exercising myself into a sweaty frenzy!

~Paula

Old 09-17-2008, 02:08 PM   #332  

S/C/G: 207.6/156.2/130

Height: 5'3"

What are you doing or planning to do in the next few weeks to insure that you stay on plan?

I'm on Jenny Craig food and usually that is pretty easy to stick to. I just have to avoid temptations and continue to watch portions.
I have to make a commitment to get my exercise in! I'm doing the Race for the Cure 5k walk on Sunday. Also, I need to get back into doing the C25K.
I've been having a lot of neck pain recently and have a doctor appt tomorrow & will get x-rays. I'm also having hip pain occasionally, so maybe I'll get a hip x-ray too--just to see how much arthritis I have already, at 35!
Old 09-17-2008, 02:40 PM   #333  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Well my little BL circuit idea didn't happen last night. I got home from work, discovered DF had burnt dinner, and promptly burst into tears because I am so exhausted and stressed out this week. Once I calmed down, my phone started ringing, and I spent all of the BL commercial breaks doing homework and Brownie unit paperwork instead of working out. Productive, but not the way I intended!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellez View Post
Journal, journal and more journaling for the next 2 weeks. After I get settled into my new job in October, I want to ramp up the exercise since I'll have a whole extra HOUR most days!
Old 09-17-2008, 02:46 PM   #334  
*Courtney Rae*

S/C/G: 245/217/160

Height: 5'5

Well i promised myself that i WILL write in my food journal EVERY day of the week not just 3 or 4 days. Its going to be very hard to stay on track since my grandmother is in the hospital and every day for the past 2 weeks if I am not at work i am there. Which has been meaning fast food. UGH but i vow and promise to the rest of you blue team member that i will stop. I am trying to stay between 1400 and 1700 cals a day as well as making it to the gym at least 4 times a week.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:16 PM   #335  

S/C/G: SW 275/see ticker/ GW 175

Height: 5'6

hi everyone!

I found TBL this time to be blah - I didn't cry, get emotional, or anything....that is SO unusual for me....maybe it's because we've seen this all before?? I don't know, either that or I was having an "off" day yesterday.
Am I the only one?

Okay, so yesterday I worked out like a mad-lady on a mission- a full two hours! I don't workout during TBL cause it's too late at night for me...I went to the gym in the morning.

I am going to
a) stick with going to the gym on my mornings off
b) eat clean and drinks lots of water
c) post here, on my website and the 100lb. forum

Cheers,
Ginger
Old 09-17-2008, 03:40 PM   #336  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

Jo - HI! Nice to see you.

I was noticing how meek tropical storm Josephine was. Not that I would have wanted another bad storm to hit anywhere, but with that name and all...
Old 09-17-2008, 03:44 PM   #337  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

Hey team! I've been busy today, but I've also been OP.

1. Food Log and journal
2. Go to bed earlier so I can workout before work.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:44 PM   #338  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nori71 View Post
Jo - HI! Nice to see you.

I was noticing how meek tropical storm Josephine was. Not that I would have wanted another bad storm to hit anywhere, but with that name and all...
She was a real dud, wasn't she. Kinda pathetic, so I have to make up for her!
Old 09-17-2008, 03:47 PM   #339  

S/C/G: 195/161/144

Height: 5'9"

Kissingginger, I felt the same way. I think it's because we don't 'know' the people yet, so we are not emotionally invested with them yet. It'll come.

I will keep doing my c25k thing almost every day for 35-60 minutes and start doing more weights. I joined the 100 pushups club.

I will start journalling again.

I will keep fruit and vegetables in the house and have them prepared to grab quickly when I need a snack.

I want to lose 10 pounds from my starting weight. And I'll do it. Even though I'm nearing the end of my weightloss, I'm only beginning my journey to health.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:56 PM   #340  
Mind over platter

S/C/G: 215/195/144

Height: 5'5"

HEY TEAM BLUE!

I was very inspired by TBL last night. For some reason I *was* emotional. I've actually never seen the first episode of the show before, last season I watched online way after the show was well underway. Seeing the back stories and knowing just how easy it is to pile on the pounds got to me. I've been at a healthy weight & fitness level in my life & I've been fat and so unfit that walking 2 mph on the treadmill seemed hard.

I am SO tired of being fat, and I keenly want to be as healthy and fit as I possibly can be. I am taking this challenge seriously. It is only 13 weeks, and just think what we can do with 13 weeks of on plan eating and exercise!

Have a meal plan for PMS/TOM week which outlines what I'm eating all day on those days and stick to it no matter what. Log my exercise here, and check in with my team!
Old 09-17-2008, 04:24 PM   #341  

S/C/G: 247/229/165

Height: 5'8"

Kori & Ginger - I must be a big sissy because I fought back tears the whole time! haha... BUT...I also have never seen the first episode before.

Keeping a food and exercise journal! ...And try to keep my BF from buying oreos EVERYtime we go to the store
Old 09-17-2008, 04:36 PM   #342  
TBL Blue Team Member!

S/C/G: 294.5/ticker/170

Height: 6'0

Plan Plan Plan! I do so much better staying OP if I plan my meals and snacks. No guess work means no room to fail. Plus I'm going to start trying new recipes again, that helps break up any monotony. I'm going to get going on the exercise thing too because I do better when I feel better and exercise makes me feel better (hard to believe I'm saying that) but it's true!
Old 09-17-2008, 04:39 PM   #343  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manick View Post
I am SO tired of being fat, and I keenly want to be as healthy and fit as I possibly can be. I am taking this challenge seriously. It is only 13 weeks, and just think what we can do with 13 weeks of on plan eating and exercise!
We can do ALOT in 13 weeks, can't we?! I love visualizing where we can be during the last week of the challenge, it is such an inspiration!
Old 09-17-2008, 04:46 PM   #344  
Blue Team Member

Question of the Day or QOTD:

Since I am on NS, it is pretty easy to stay on plan. There are a few extras that I make sure I always have on hand. Premade salad, ff dressing, WW cheesecake yogurt, soy sausage patties, Sargento's 50 cal cheese sticks. I am also drinking water, water, water, and wearing a pedometer to get in 10,000 steps a day. I also don't bring in anything that I might binge on into the house. There is a package of Pringles that is staring me down, I am going to have to throw those suckas away.

btw, Chelle, thank you so much for putting so much thought and effort into the challenge
xxxooo talk to you all tomorrow
Old 09-17-2008, 05:26 PM   #345  

Manick,
I'd be happy to spur eachother on however I'm going to decline any kind of race. As much as I wish I could, I know myself well enough to know that a weight loss race, for me, would only backfire. Sorry. By the way my tracker is actually off by about 4 lbs - After the last TBL challenge, I gained some on vacation and some during my DH's stay in the hospital. I refuse to move my tracker though.

I was actually afraid of the last (my first) TBL challenge. Thankfully, not wanting to let the team down with any weight gain actually helped me stick with the challenge and my weight loss.

What I need to do to stay on track is:
* track all my food at TDP
* workout 5-6 days a week
* PLAN - I get so tired of trying to come up with ideas for dinner. I need to take some time and pull out cookbooks and make a list of dinner ideas and the page #s for each meal.
* come to 3FC regularly. With my DH home recuperating it's tough. He just can't understand that I want to visit my healthy websites (as I call 'em) every day - heck, several times a day! I need the motivation and to reach out and see that others are doing it too. Do I really need to tell you that he's ultra thin and never had a weight problem in his life!

Well, off to log my workout for the day. Went to a yoga class - it was scrumptious!!!

Last edited by angeline; 09-17-2008 at 05:41 PM.