Old 09-18-2008, 03:20 PM   #391  
TBL Blue Team Member!

S/C/G: 294.5/ticker/170

Height: 6'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyx33 View Post
good afternoon everyone.. i js did my weigh in for the first week and lost 7.6 lbs... GO BLUE TEAM
Woooo HOOOOO!!!!!!
Old 09-18-2008, 04:46 PM   #392  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

WTG AMY!!! That's impressive!!!
Old 09-18-2008, 04:47 PM   #393  

S/C/G: 247/229/165

Height: 5'8"

Whoa, Amy! Awesome job!!
Old 09-18-2008, 04:53 PM   #394  

S/C/G: 225/223/150

Height: 5'5''

Amy congratulations! I'm looking at a lb maybe 2 this week.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:09 PM   #395  

Height: 5'7"

I'm with you, flowingair, I may get to contribute a lb - but I will be happy with whatever! Congrats amy, that is awesome!!

I've been such a slacker with chat threads - not just this one but the other 2 around the boards I typically post on. At the end of the day there's not a whole lot of chat left in me I trust that everyone is well.

Alanis Morrisette is playing here tonight, and the venue is pretty much next door to our office. They've started doing soundchecks - it is rather annoying, can't get any work done when they're over there making such racket! (I am a self-enabler, I love it.)

Okay ladies, I need some accountability here - I STILL haven't gone for a run this week after my whiny post from Monday about the aborted run. SHUN ME IF I DO NOT RUN TONIGHT. Like, totally old fashioned amish style shun. Gotta do good things for my team this week, WI is on Saturday, gotta push if I want to make any progress!!
Old 09-18-2008, 05:15 PM   #396  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi B-Losers!!!

First of all WOW, I mean Wow - Amyx - 7.6#!!! Our first week is looking like a winner already!

Kate - about the binge thing - Look more at your mindset (our biggest hurdle really). Progress is more important than perfection and you made great progress in your choice of binge foods. Just keep that forward motion going - mentally as well as physically - which you have already done. Bravo!

Jen - About getting outside your comfort zone, that is exactly what all this is about. Almost everything we are doing here is outside our comfort zone, but once we take that step "outside", we usually find we actually like it there. We must keep stretching those limits. Good job, making that step.

Anjuli (pintobean) - Your plan is awesome and I can see your level of committment in your statement of no excuses allowed - because "it's doable". Yes we can (no political reference inferred)!!!

Sarah - Congratulations on getting more exercise and telling us you actually feel better - that's the daily dose of inspiration most of us are longing for.

Fairie - Congratulations on toning and being aware of the "flabbiness" factor and thanks for sharing the link about all that - it helps a lot.

Nori - Thank you so much for the inspirational quote. Really down to earth and honest. I am a person who exercises!!!

I am OP and did my lower body workout today and the word Transformation is really sticking with me. I'm going to post the word in my exercise room to further inspire me. And like Rhonda - I need to get to bed by 11pm to really feel better, this up til 3am stuff is not good, I'm sure.

That's if for me today - "talk" to you all later.

Dora
Old 09-18-2008, 05:44 PM   #397  
*Courtney Rae*

S/C/G: 245/217/160

Height: 5'5

WTG ladies with all the big losses. Im hoping for 1.5 or 2. I will definatly be happy with that. So far ive been on plan for a whole 4 days. Woot Woot. Today is a bit of a struggle becase im so friggin hungry and im stuck at work and ate all my snacks for the day. HMPH But i WILL stay on plan when i get home and stay within my calorie goals. Have a happy weekend everyone!
Old 09-18-2008, 05:55 PM   #398  

S/C/G: SW 275/see ticker/ GW 175

Height: 5'6

HI everyone,

Just checking in here and letting you all know - i did 2 .5 hours at the gym today --WHOO HOOOO.....and I feel great. I finally got to the weights and squats and abs and I did at least 1.5 hours of cardio.

Crazy, I'm thinking of going again tonight. That will probably change since after my kids go to bed, I usually want to just lay like a vegetable and watch my reality TV. But it's only 3pm now and I could easily go back to the gym.

Cheers, Ginger
Old 09-18-2008, 06:56 PM   #399  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone! I had one of those days where I was super busy, but didn't really feel like I accomplished anything at work...don't like those! Luckily, no meetings tomorrow, so I hope to get caught up on some work.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:08 PM   #400  

S/C/G: obese/obese/healthy

Holy crap Amy!! 7.6lbs - awesome

Nori - way to go on running

Jamie - you better be running right now.
I'm off to run around 8pm tonight.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:22 PM   #401  
Blue Blood

S/C/G: 293/274/150

Height: 5'10"

Amy! WOW!!!! congrats! And Yippee for the Blue team!

Amy set the bar high...We need to step it up! We can't let her carry the whole load! I'll put in an extra workout tomorrow! Who else?

Blueeyes...Thou must run or thou shalt be shunned! Go girl. Amy needs some competition here!

I had a good day, OP and threw in some extra time and stairs for my workout.

High stress tonight. Now will be the test of whether I can control the stress eating...wish me luck!

Last edited by djay; 09-18-2008 at 07:23 PM.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:29 PM   #402  
Expecting baby #1! 9/7/09

S/C/G: 320.2/273.2/160

Noticed some talk about make-up...

Don't know how many women here are into make-up but e.l.f. was bought by Nordstrom so they are getting rid of everything to re-package with the Nordstrom name. EVERYTHING IS $1!!! This is quality name brand make-up. The website is www.eyeslipsface.com. You probably want to hurry before it's all gone. I bought some as Christmas gifts!

I just found out that e.l.f. is always $1 make-up and they are not being bought by Nordstrom...Sorry!

Last edited by blueyedlvrgirl; 09-18-2008 at 08:01 PM.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:22 PM   #403  

Well, made it 2.17 miles tonight, which is a pretty average length for me - but to be average after having taken so many weeks off running is good for me Picturing various 3FCers dressed in Amish garb shunning me with quiet fervor really got me going

Almost ready to make the official contribution to the team for the week! One more day of choices til Saturday morning's WI!
Old 09-18-2008, 08:24 PM   #404  

S/C/G: 256/247/135

Height: 5'5

WAY TO GO AMY

I was on OP today and even exercised for 45 min. before the girls woke up from their nap. Then we went for a walk after dinner. I can't go very fast pulling a wagon that all 3 can fit in but it was at least moving. Weigh in is tomorrow and I hope for a loss of 1 or 2 lbs.

GO BLUE TEAM
Old 09-18-2008, 08:26 PM   #405  

S/C/G: 253/See Ticker/170

Amy!!!! Wowzers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for my first WI tomorrow :-)

Rhonda, thanks for the dancing carrot.....had a bad day so was nice to read some support xoxo

Be back tomorrow with good news...I hope....Good night team x0