Hi Ruth!
Old 01-26-2012, 09:14 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Hi Ruth!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2012, 11:24 PM   #183  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Not feeling so great today, think I'd better get to bed early. Here's to a great OP weekend for everyone. Got your plan in place?
Old 01-27-2012, 06:31 AM   #184  

Height: 5'7"

I was a bit carb heavy yesterday. I will go extra light on carbs today to help counteract it. I made chicken and dumplings so it was hard to avoid it. My daughter had been begging for it since before her bday in mid jan. I didnt make a batch big enough to leftovers.
Hubby ran fever yesterday and I slept on the couch to keep an eye on him so it maybe a long day. Im thinking he will be seeing his dr today.

My plan for sat will be easy. We are staying home, sunday will be more of a challenge. We have to go to our new granddaughters baptism and then my grandsons 2nd bday party. I will skip the cupcakes and sundies they have planned for the party. We will have lunch out as a family. I will be careful what I order.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:48 AM   #185  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Hubby's out of the country for work, and no big weekend plans, so easy. Sat I have a day long meeting, but I think I'll just bring my own lunch.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:13 AM   #186  

Good morning ladies, AHH, weekends the diet killer. My DH loves, loves junk food. What is a gal to do? You can't ignore it...it smells so wonderful. You know pizza or fries and hamburgers, BBQ and that sort of thing. SHHH! I am making myself hungry.

I hope you all have a wonderful OP weekend, and I will do the best I can.

Big Ruth
Old 01-27-2012, 08:55 AM   #187  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Hi Ladies, Mornin'

Good day yesterday. I'm really working to stay on my new point level in WW. It dropped twice this month and I never got snuggly, comfortable with the 1st drop, then BOOM, the system lowered them again with Wednesdays weigh in. Looks like I'll be eating more fruit as snacks until I can adjust my meals. I tend towards a high point/high carb breakfast so that's where I'm going to make some changes first.

No big plans for the weekend. May go thru a section of the closet and bag up stuff that's wayyyy to big. Did bras yesterday. Holy smokes do I have a gazillion of them. The big, literally and figuratively, favorites got tossed. I'd be embarrassed to be in an accident in them. You know what I mean. The rest will go to a donation center. I can drop a couple more sizes before I actually have to buy any.

Let's plan ahead and do our best to stay OP.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:32 AM   #188  

Old 01-28-2012, 07:53 AM   #189  

Height: 5'7"

Hubby went to the dr yesterday. He has a sinus infection. The dr was thrilled with his weight loss 9lbs in 3 weeks. His glucose numbers and exercise level thrilled her also. Now its time to start on his triglycrides and get down.

I went out to eat last night with a friend. We had a great time but I ate way late for me.I did really well sticking to the plan.
I weighed yesterday and stayed the same for the week.I am ok with that because Tom is here and with hubby sick I havent been sleeping as well either. I will have a 2lb loss next week!
Old 01-28-2012, 08:50 AM   #190  

Got lots of work and campus events this weekend... oh well... I think I can stay on plan, however...
Old 01-28-2012, 01:52 PM   #191  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Good luck, Heather! Hope you can ignore DH's food, Ruth!

Weekends aren't usually terrible for me eating wise, but always hard to get the exercise in, as my schedule is so off. Plus I've pulled a leg muscle and don't think I want to do anything that makes it hurt worse...

Looking at a few more houses (newer, more move-in-ready), I hope getting out to see them next week. There is WAY too much to do in the next month, but this seems like it's probably a good time to do the house hunting; once new faculty get job offers (late Feb/early Mar) there will be more buyers around town, so I'm guessing I might be able to get a better price now.

Okay, I better get some work done. We will have 3 job candidates on campus next week, and I have one-on-one interviews with each of them, plus they do public presentations, and I'll go to one of the group curriculum interviews for each of them too, PLUS it's the week I have to finalize personnel evaluations for all the untenured faculty. Oh, and you know, teach my classes and little things like that
Old 01-28-2012, 02:13 PM   #192  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

WooHoo!! Remember those jeans I bought on sale in December with hopes to wear them in the Spring. The ones that shocked me when I actually got them on, barely, when they arrived?

Well, to quote a recent Progresso soup commercial: "THEY FIT!".
Old 01-28-2012, 02:46 PM   #193  

j-ann! Now celebrate, but not with food!

Angela, O it sounds as if you have a full load. Hope you can find some down time.

.Deb, sounds like a fun time for you and your friend. Hope your Dh is well soon.

Heather, I hope your weekend went well.

Hi Carol, walrus and anyone else I miss. Hugs Ruth
Old 01-28-2012, 08:21 PM   #194  

Judy!!!

Angela -- Your schedule sounds like mine. I am growing to hate being on our personnel committee. We are evaluating pretenure faculty right now and it's hard at times. I hope our tenure cases later this year are easier. Oh and next week I have extra meetings for that committee... in fact I'm expecting to spend about 14 hours doing work or meetings for that committee next week!!
Old 01-28-2012, 10:34 PM   #195  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Busy weekend around here - POP with exercise too! Still have a couple of challenges facing me tomorrow I need to get through.

Stayed the same this week at WI.

Stay strong!
Closed Thread