Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 07:46 AM   #121  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

I really tried to sleep in this morning but it didn't work. All I did was toss and turn and was ready to start my day. I did my exercises even though I wasn't to excited about it. I do have to say I am looking forward to tomorrow WI and measurements. I have no clue what I am going to do for the rest of the day. Its so cold outside and I just don't want to deal with that. My mom sent me a whole bunch of books maybe I will pick one up and start reading it. Does anyone like Nora Roberts? I absolutely adore her writing.

Lynn
Old 03-26-2011, 02:07 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 376/see ticker/195

Height: 6'2"

Hi gang,

Sleep has definitely improved. So glad for that. I ate better (not great, but better compared to what I had been eating). It is super windy here today, so not going for a walk is my guess. But my mind is getting into a better place, so that is a bonus.

I have set a few goals for the end of the year. I am currently 344 (growl!), so if by year's end I am under 300, I will be satisfied, if I am at or under 280, I will be HAPPY, and if I am at or around 260 I will be freaking ecstatic. Yes, lofty goal, and highly unlikely, but it is good to mentally engage on where I am now, and set goals based on that, rather than where I was and how did I let myself get this out of control....blah blah blah.

Rat - Thanks for the warm welcome back. Glad to hear about your bewbies. Nectar cappucino sounds kind of gross, but do what you have to do.

Annie - So sorry to hear about your heart issues. You obviously have a ton of strength, because I am pretty sure I would have given up with everything you have gone through. Not saying give up, just saying I may have. It is great to see you posting, and you look so freaking happy. Yay to happiness.

Carol - Hi! Glad to see you. I am very impressed how you have kept losing weight through the years. Minor setbacks, but you have done really well.

Nancy - Great to see you back as well. I have NO DOUBT you will lose it all again, you did such a great job before. We are all rooting for you.

Hi to everyone else! I look forward to getting to know you.

Did I tell you all late last year the good news for hubby and I? We are completely debt free. We paid off our house in August (or some time like that). We just got him a new truck, but that was also cash, as we just don't like debt. I completely understand not everyone has this luxury (and I do consider it a luxury), but we have saved and saved for years. We both have very challenging jobs, and we chose to live well under the level we could to save money. Being debt free feels very freeing. This isn't to rub salt in anyone's wounds, I promise, but I have to remind myself sometimes that while my weight isn't doing what it is supposed to, there are still some accomplishments.

That's it from me. Thanks for welcoming me back all.

Real
Old 03-26-2011, 02:34 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Lynn: I hope that today gets better for you and that you have the best weigh in so far! It is hard to get myself moving when it is cold so I totally understand. Sometimes when it is snowing and I go to the pool and swim in the pool and look out the windows and see the snow flying outside it is a weird feeling.

Angie: Yea for goals. You gotta have em. I have my next goal so close. I want to get out of the 240's again! I am so close. Only 3 more stubborn little pounds stand in the way of me getting a new skirt (prize that I have picked out) lol. About being Debt free. I am so, so much happier for you than I can tell you. That is such a goal for Joel and I to be debt free. I get super excited to hear that others are getting there. We were getting closer and closer before my heart thing happened then bam... meds, me not being able to work etc. It just set us back but, with the grace of God we are slowly making progress again. As far as my heart thing goes, there are definately days when my body is so tired I just want to sleep but... I try to keep going so I don't have time to think about what I can't do. It really pisses me off sometimes. It makes me so thrilled to see God use my sickness because I can still encourage other people with things they are facing and I can smile with certainty that I know God loves me despite what pain I am going through. There is a reason for it that I can't see yet. Again, huge Congrats on the Debt free thing to you and your hubby. What a wonderful accomplishment! I can't wait to proclaim the same thing to you some day

Rat: Hi I hope you are out enjoying the sunshine or some other fun activity.

Ags: Hugs and hi and I hope you also are out enjoying yourself.

My brother in law is worse than my husband about watching me! I can't even put a load of laundry in the washer without him fretting about me moving too much. lol. He also watches what I eat and is very worried about my low calories and stuff. I keep telling myself it is only a few more days. lol. I haven't been eating very well at all that is for sure. Nothing bad just not enough. Yesterday I was feeling so pourly that my calories for the day were 760 something. Today I tried, really tried to have breakfast with them. Joel cooked eggs, sausage, potatoes with onions and toast. I managed to get 1/2 an egg down, 1/2 a toast and a whole sausage link and a bite of potatoes. Now I am stuffed. I'm just not used to eating anything for breakfast except a protein shake plus I'm not feeling so great so that takes away any interest in food at all. Last night my blood pressure kept doing weird things. It dropped to 89/72 with a pulse of 96 then I sat down for a while cause I was so dizzy and about a 1/2 hour later I checked my blood pressure and it was 115/75 pulse 68. It kept doing that for about a couple of hours before I finally just decided to stay in bed and go to sleep. I am hoping today will be a much better day for my heart health. It already seems better cause the sunshine is out. I love the sunshine.

I hope you wonderful ladies and any men that are lurkers have a fantastic day,
Blessings,
Annie
Old 03-27-2011, 01:58 PM   #124  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Hi there darlin's

Sorry I could not be with you all yesterday but yesterday almost had me at a lost for words. Daddy was in an accident yesterday with his 18 wheeler. Something broke under the truck and hauling 40,000 lbs of tires, well the weight in the trailer shifted which took it and the cab over on it's side and slid down the highway before coming to a hault. The side of the cab on his (the driver's side), almost disintergrated and the only thing that saved his side from becoming ground beef was the wad of keys on his side. He had to kick out the windshield with his feet, it was the only way out. The tractor trailer covered the whole four lanes of the highway but he and he alone was the only one in danger. The Lord once again had encamped his Angels all about him on everyside and he walked away with only giantic bruises and sore muscles and some skin removed. He is truly a blessed man and I a blessed woman!!!! My daughters and I drove to Petersburg to the hospital where they had taken him, only to see My IronMan was still intact, alive and well, and kicking!!!! I give thanks, honour, praises, and all the glory to My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Needless to say that is my positive for yesterday and today!!!!! Once I get picures of the truck, I will post and you can see for yourselves how truly Good My God Is!!!!

I am so very tired, so I am just going to say, congrats to all for just continuing on this journey and never ever quitting. Big time shout out to you Lynnie, FOUR POUNDS is out of sight. Keep it up chica!!!!

Will talk more later, going to check in on daddy and then it is nap time for me.

Hugs love and blessings and remember more than ever to make every single moment count, you never know when you last will be.

Love Me, Ags
Old 03-27-2011, 02:16 PM   #125  

Hello my Peeps!

Ags, OHMY!! I'd be an emotional wreck. I'm so glad your Ironman Daddy kept his cool and made it through unskathed. Wow, just wow. I'm sure hearing all about the accident and then visiting was an emotional ordeal. No wonder you are exhausted.

Annie, about your BIL... well, someone hasta to do it! LOL. Probably irritating, but you do have a bit of a history for going all guns after you recover from the last rough episode. When I feel pukey and tired, I don't want to eat either.

Real, I'm glad things are calming down internally for you and you are slowly getting rest. Way to go about being debt free! If my animals and I didn't have so many Dr bills do to unforeseen things, I'd be there too. Alas. It's my 5 yr plan.

Lynnie, I hope today you were able to get out and do something to stop you from going stir crazy.

Well, I made my first loaf of gluten-free bread in the machine. Looks like a regular bread machine loaf! It's probably more bread than I'd eat in 3 days, so I'm going to slice it and put it in the freezer. I just made an open face cheese bread from it and it was yummy.

The litterbox got changed, the parrot's cage is cleaned, the garbage is out and the parrot's nails are clipped. I'm taking a break now before starting laundry.

Hugs,
Ratkity
Old 03-27-2011, 02:42 PM   #126  
Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratkitten View Post
Hello my Peeps!

Ags, OHMY!! I'd be an emotional wreck. I'm so glad your Ironman Daddy kept his cool and made it through unskathed. Wow, just wow. I'm sure hearing all about the accident and then visiting was an emotional ordeal. No wonder you are exhausted.

Annie, about your BIL... well, someone hasta to do it! LOL. Probably irritating, but you do have a bit of a history for going all guns after you recover from the last rough episode. When I feel pukey and tired, I don't want to eat either.

Real, I'm glad things are calming down internally for you and you are slowly getting rest. Way to go about being debt free! If my animals and I didn't have so many Dr bills do to unforeseen things, I'd be there too. Alas. It's my 5 yr plan.

Lynnie, I hope today you were able to get out and do something to stop you from going stir crazy.

Well, I made my first loaf of gluten-free bread in the machine. Looks like a regular bread machine loaf! It's probably more bread than I'd eat in 3 days, so I'm going to slice it and put it in the freezer. I just made an open face cheese bread from it and it was yummy.

The litterbox got changed, the parrot's cage is cleaned, the garbage is out and the parrot's nails are clipped. I'm taking a break now before starting laundry.

Hugs,
Ratkity
I went out with my husband to buy a new mouse.... Its nice and purty!!! I motivated him to exercise with me today and boy can I feel it. I'm in such a good mood and I am going to stay in my room today to stay away from the negativity.
Old 03-27-2011, 03:04 PM   #127  
Divine

Annie,
I can't swim but it maybe something I will look into doing once I lose some more weight.

Lynn
Old 03-27-2011, 03:26 PM   #128  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

I have got to say this...........sometimes I just do not understand people. They can make you just go ummmmmmm!!!

Puzzled one here,
Ags
Old 03-27-2011, 05:06 PM   #129  
Divine

Boy is my body sore!!! I need a hot tub!!!
Old 03-27-2011, 05:07 PM   #130  

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormerd47 View Post
I have got to say this...........sometimes I just do not understand people. They can make you just go ummmmmmm!!!

Puzzled one here,
Ags
Hang in there Ags. It's been a trying week after the wreck your dad was in and all that goes with that.

All you can do is be yourself and other people's reactions to any situation are composed of their baggage, you aren't responsible for them or their reactoins.

Hugs and Luv,
Ratkity
Old 03-27-2011, 08:11 PM   #131  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Thank you Rat,
you always know just what to say. You are so rught, I must learn not to let others push my buttons. NO one has power over me unless I allow them to. That pep talk did more than you know. Smooches

And for clarity for everyone, daddy is my husband, I have always called him daddy and he calls me mommie,. I think it is so cute!! LOL LOL
Old 03-27-2011, 10:37 PM   #132  

hahahahahahah Ags, Didn't know that was DH. Even MORE emotion to add to the wreck from **** that he made it out only bruised.

Tell Ironman that the week-after an accident he might not be feeling so spry. It's a common delayed reaction. Keep an eye out on him.

Hugs,
Ratkity
Old 03-27-2011, 11:26 PM   #133  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

hey everyone. i'm new to this area. just thought i'd drop in, say hello and snoop around...

just finished my 45 minute workout and my mostly healthy dinner, so now it's time to veg and relax until bedtime!
Old 03-28-2011, 07:45 AM   #134  
Divine

Well its another Monday and I feel so sore today. I think I may take a break from doing all the exercise. I might only do squats today. Who knows depends on how I feel in about half an hour.

Lynn
Old 03-28-2011, 01:51 PM   #135  

k0nfyo0zed!!

Glad you are here and I look forward to hearing more about your journey.

Hugs,
Ratkity
Closed Thread