Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 07:59 PM   #46  
Just keeping on truckin'

S/C/G: 265/240/114

Height: 5'2

Hi everyone! Sorry I was gone so long. I have been kind of embaarassed to show my face here because I fell off the wagon! I have gained back about 10 lbs.

Looking forward to getting caught up. I am too exhausted right now to type too much, but will bae back later or tomorrow!
Old 03-11-2011, 08:00 PM   #47  
Just keeping on truckin'

S/C/G: 265/240/114

Height: 5'2

Oh man, just caught a glimpse of my tracker from last time I logged in. make that over 20 lbs I have gained. Help!!!!
Old 03-11-2011, 10:32 PM   #48  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Hey darlings,
got my computer back, sorry I missed you all for a few days or more. I will be back tomorrow to post, just to tired now. Wanted to stop in a say hi.

Hugs love and blessings,
Ags
Old 03-12-2011, 12:06 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Hey everyone just checking in.

Super tired, not sleepy just no energy what so ever. Joel has been home since Wednesday to watch out for me and take care of me.

I will take things slow but in the mean time I am super excited that I lost 1 pound to post on my tracker! Only 4 more to go to get out of the 240's again!

Hugs to you all and lots of best wishes and blessings,
Annie
Old 03-12-2011, 12:14 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 450/ticker/350

Height: 5'6

there should be a 2011 picture thread
Old 03-12-2011, 08:05 AM   #51  

Quote:
Originally Posted by P H A T View Post
there should be a 2011 picture thread
I'll nudge Heather to see if she can't change the name of it.

Hugs,
Ratkity
Old 03-12-2011, 08:23 AM   #52  

Good Morning my Peeps!

I am helping a friend by feeding and injecting his little diabetic kitty. I had to get up early to get there at his allotted injection time. I am NOT a morning person lol. To top it off, I lose a precious hour this weekend!! LOL. I'm gonna be a zombie come this Monday.

Annie, thanks for checking in. I've been sending healing prayers and thoughts. Grats on your loss!! Are you going to write down an exercise plan and get it approved by your cardiologist? Baby steps. I swear, time will pass quickly despite you chomping at the bit to gear up to exercising like you want to. Not only making a plan, but writing a log of how you feel in the hours after will help tweak your plan. Don't be frustrated by your setback. I'm convinced there's a special plan for you in the works!

Ags, glad you have your computer back!!

Pink, I'm happy you are back. You were missed. Forget the past, start from now.

Lynn, I hate TOM. I'm going to a new GYN on Wed to see about doing something to tame the beast.

Sharon, a half a pound lost is better than one gained!! Congrats by getting in some killer exercise.

I haven't gotten my Dexa scan results back, but they want more views on my Mammogram. I think the tech did not write down that I've lost a significant amount of weight and that will make a difference in the readings. Now they want an ultrasound. Ugh, never a dull moment. I'll pick up the orders on Monday.

I'm still counting things I'm eating, but had a day that was way off in carbs. My only Auntie is in the hospital after having a stroke and heart attack (she's 84). It's killing my Dad (his big sis) to see her this way. She is in and out of lucidity and very combative. I ate my way through that day. Now I am getting a monster cold sore. Ugh! I'm still plugging away and writing things down.

Hugs to all,
Ratkity
Old 03-12-2011, 09:20 AM   #53  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

Well I am just scheduled my appointment to weigh in on the 25th. Lets hope that I made my goal for the month which is 3 lbs. So it gives me ample time to lose that 3 lbs before then even though I have been trying already this month.

lynn
Old 03-12-2011, 11:48 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 351/286/140

Height: 5'6"

Hello all..my friends!!!!

Gosh..I have not been here in a while!! I am sooo sorry!!!

Things have been crazy at my house.

I went back to the GI Doctor. She started me on an anti depressant. She said it helps with the stomach pain from my gastroparesis. That combined with the digestive enzymes I take and NOT eating foods that i know HURT..I have been actually almost NORMAL!!! I know I will never get rid of what I have..I just pray it doesnt get worse.

Our oldest is going to court in April to see his daughter. It has been a battle.but I have faith everything will turn out. He has not seen Ayva Since September She is now 1 years old. I am not sad..I cant be!!!

I have started going to church and hubby is going too. Let me just say..turning to God has been the only thing that has saved my sanity LOL.

I am also doing LOTS of crafts and hope to get some up on ETSY sooonn!!

Our youngest Justin has a follow up with his GI Dr after they FINALLY did a colonoscopy. I am going to be honest..I have a feeling he has something wrong. The DR mentioned maybe UC..Ulcercolitis after he came out of the procedure. I will continue to pray til his appt April 4th.

I cant wait to read again how everyone is!!

MISSED YALL VERY MUCH!
Old 03-13-2011, 03:29 PM   #55  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Annie,
you know you are in my prayers. Annie big time congrats on that one pound gone, I am so excited for ya. Now be slow and make sure, Annie is being taken care of. As Rat said, baby steps, baby. And you know Rat is one smart chickie!!

Rat,
I am glad to be back, even though it was only a few days, it seemed like forever. I am thinking about getting a Mac. Any advice in that direction.

Cyn,
glad to see ya girl.

Lynn,
No worries, you shall conquer those three pounds.

Still here and still plugging along. This week was a great week at work. All is well there and everything worked out fine. Obviously they know my character and it stood for it's self. I treat folks the way I want to be treated and that is with kindness, love, and caring. Guess my qualities spoke for me. That is a wonderful thing.
I am pushing to reach that 50 pounds gone by my birthday, we shall see. August is not that far away.

Hugs,
later gators,
Ags
Old 03-13-2011, 06:05 PM   #56  
Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormerd47 View Post
Annie,
you know you are in my prayers. Annie big time congrats on that one pound gone, I am so excited for ya. Now be slow and make sure, Annie is being taken care of. As Rat said, baby steps, baby. And you know Rat is one smart chickie!!

Rat,
I am glad to be back, even though it was only a few days, it seemed like forever. I am thinking about getting a Mac. Any advice in that direction.

Cyn,
glad to see ya girl.

Lynn,
No worries, you shall conquer those three pounds.

Still here and still plugging along. This week was a great week at work. All is well there and everything worked out fine. Obviously they know my character and it stood for it's self. I treat folks the way I want to be treated and that is with kindness, love, and caring. Guess my qualities spoke for me. That is a wonderful thing.
I am pushing to reach that 50 pounds gone by my birthday, we shall see. August is not that far away.

Hugs,
later gators,
Ags
I hope so.... Just a line I am dropping. I have been blogging everyday but today if anyone is interested please check todays blog. It maybe something to discuss in here.
Old 03-14-2011, 02:13 PM   #57  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Lynnie,
where is your blog posted? I am not very computer literate.

Ags
Old 03-14-2011, 02:15 PM   #58  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Pink,
your doggies are the cutest. We are comtemplating on getting another doggie. We miss our Sampson soooo much.

Ags
Old 03-14-2011, 02:41 PM   #59  
Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormerd47 View Post
Lynnie,
where is your blog posted? I am not very computer literate.

Ags
here is my blog

http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/lynn/

Lynn
Old 03-14-2011, 03:26 PM   #60  

Height: 5'6"

Just popping in to say "Hi". Annie...you let Joel take care of you and allow yourself to heal. Sending positive healing thoughts and prayers your way.

RK....dang docs...leave it to them to screw stuff up. Hope things get straightened out soon.

All is well with me. Took a break to practice "maintenance" for a while and will go back on my plan in April. I have maintained my loss and excited for what the future holds.

Take care!
Closed Thread