Old 10-01-2010, 12:57 PM   #91  
Writer. Often pantsless.

Height: 5'7

@leopard Great job with only two weeks left!!!! That's amazing!!!

I'm pretty jazzed that next week is my recovery week. I'm pretty exhausted. I have my workout tomorrow and then I'm done with week three and I have not missed a workout yet. That's right - 3 weeks of 6 day a week workouts!!!! woo!!!
pokeycactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:44 AM   #92  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeycactus View Post
@Katie - how are the morning workouts going for you?!
Sucky. I don't know that I'll be able to keep this up... WHEW.

I didn't get up today, I don't have it in me, lol. I was doing kitchen remodel stuff from 7am-ish saturday morning till 11 or so PM and then 6:30 sunday morning till about 7:45 last night. I'm TIRED. It was enough to get my work out in on Saturday..

It's a lot to work out 6 days a week at high intensity! I have this AMAZING FEELING that I just might make my goal! I have what... 89 days till 1/1?
kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:20 AM   #93  
You can DOOO IT!

S/C/G: 223/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'6"

UGH.... Did Shoulders arms with Ab Ripper X yesterday and thought i was going to DIE. LOL, I can't even do half of the 300+ moves. But like Tony says, it's about progress and trying, right?

I haven't seen any weight loss since starting either, only a slight gain and back down to where I started, but I've only been doing it a week, so I'm hoping it will start to show on the scale soon. Driving me crazy... I like your idea about not weighing in for a month, but I don't think I can do it. Too addicted to seeing that number go down, and I feel like it keeps me accountable for everything i put in my mouth.
misstraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:19 PM   #94  
is super awesome.

I'm doing the 11/1 thing, and the more I think about it, it helps me more, because I want to see a HUGE DROP on that one day. Imagine seeing a 12 or 15 lb loss? WOO!

I'd LOVE THAT!
Old 10-04-2010, 12:33 PM   #95  
Writer. Often pantsless.

Me too!!!!

I'm on my "recovery week" and was supposed to do yoga today. Since I substitute in cardio for yoga, I slept in and will be hitting the gym hard tonight. I'm not sure on the whole recovery week thing, but we'll see how it goes.

As of Saturday, I worked out 6 days a week for three weeks straight. I'm planning on keeping that streak going!!!
Old 10-04-2010, 12:45 PM   #96  
is super awesome.

YEY! I think on my "recovery" week, I'm going to do some easy DVD's or something...
Old 10-04-2010, 01:15 PM   #97  
Writer. Often pantsless.

I'm just going to do a lot of cardio this week - I have a "Bikini Butt and Abs" class tomorrow night and a "Dirty Grind" class on Wednesday at the Pole Dancing School I'm interested to see how those will go.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:12 AM   #98  
Writer. Often pantsless.

Hey girls!!! How is P90X going for you guys this week? I'm on my recovery week, so just doing a lot of cardio, but I'm actually looking forward to getting back into my routine Monday morning!
Old 10-06-2010, 11:20 AM   #99  
is super awesome.

Pretty good. I'm no longer getting up early to do it, I'm going back to the 'right after work' thing... I can't get up that early!

I REALLY want to know how much I'm down. Heck, if I loose 5lbs, I'll be happy!
Old 10-06-2010, 11:52 AM   #100  
Writer. Often pantsless.

I want to know also! I definitely hope it's more than five pounds...I feel like I've worked too hard for just a five pound loss!!!

And yeah, morning workouts are tough. I'm definitely feeling it this week for whatever reason - I think it's the weird weather we're having. I'm more tired than usual.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:23 PM   #101  
is super awesome.

I already get up when it's dark, and getting up that extra hour was too much, lol. Maybe if it was a shorter workout, I'd be okay, like anything over 45 mins and im DONE.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:12 PM   #102  
Restart Date: 1/01/2020

S/C/G: 246.2/TICKER/140

Height: 5'4"

OMG! Stretch day tomorrow and then I start my last week, recovery week! So excited. How else is everyone doing?

I am so in love with this program. I am going to do a second round and get wicked fit. I've lost 31 lbs in 14 weeks and am down two sizes, which is unreal for me. I hope you guys get the same results!

Lets stick it out!
leopardspots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:58 AM   #103  
is super awesome.

YEY! I have no idea what I've lost, but even still, I feel more.. toned. Or... smooth? I don't know. It's ... a strange feeling.

I'm also thinking of doing it again, although I don't think it will be right after, maybe I'll do some other 'x number of weeks' plans and then come back to it. I just got 3 biggest loser DVD's and the boot camp one is 6 weeks, so I might do that...

I'm very proud of us!
Old 10-11-2010, 10:23 AM   #104  
Writer. Often pantsless.

Congrats, leopardspots!!!!

I'm back at it strong after my recovery week. I am hoping to see the kind of results you have seen, leopard, by the time I am done with the program. I do plan on continuing the program for another round as well when finished.

How are you doing Katie?
Old 10-11-2010, 10:26 AM   #105  
is super awesome.

Normal? For the first time, ever!

And I had to go to the girly parts doc on Friday and she asked if I wanted to know my weight and I said NO! She said 'all I'll say is that you've lost form last year!'

Well, duh. I already knew that.

I don't know that I'll do my recovery week. Maybe take a recovery 3 or 4 days... and then keep going. I know I will loose momentum, and I do NOT want to do that.