Old 09-07-2010, 08:19 AM   #16  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

I'm still on track... Woo! And boy is it kicking my butt, but in a good butt-removal-way. I sleep well every night!

And I must admit that I like how it motivates me. I like the structure of coming home and working out all of the stress of work and then I can be done. It's an hour, or whatever, and then its over and I can make a tasty healthy low calorie dinner and have a nice relaxed night. I should have started a diary and tracked my happy-level to see if I was calmer and more relaxed after 90 days, too!
kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 12:14 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 271/266.5/165

Height: 5'8"

Good job kateleestar! Keep up the good work. When my funds are looking better I might try it too. I've heard sooo many good things about the program and kept help but be motivated by the pictures I'm seeing of people getting "ripped" haha While I don't expect that for myself, being more toned and shedding some pounds will be great. In the meantime I'm still doing Jillian Michaels BFBM and cardio at the gym. Looking forward to seeing more of your progress with the program.
naijachica09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:25 PM   #18  
You can DOOO IT!

S/C/G: 223/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'6"

Kate - how's the weight loss/inches lost going?

Also, is it hard, can you get through it? I am considering buying it b/c i've seen such great results, and i am about to finish Chalean Extreme for 90 days. I've lost almost two sizes on it, and am very happy with that. Just worried about being able to actually do it and not get frustrated.... thoughts?
misstraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:23 AM   #19  
is super awesome.

It's not terrible. I mean, its a big big workout. Some things I can't do to save my life, but I try them my best and if I can't do them at all, I run in place

I heart the cardioX one. I think that and the ab ripper are my fave.

Things I've noticed:

I was teetering on the size 14/12 when I started and I'm wearing 12's today, as I sit here. I didn't take measurements, so I don't know what's really going on.

My bra straps are now falling down and I had to adjust them.

The lowest side muscles on my abs ALWAYS hurt. Which is good. They seem smaller, but that might just be wishful ab-thinking.

I have way way way more energy. WAY.

That's all that I've realized so far... I'm sure the longer I do it, the better results I'll get and the better I'll feel.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:26 AM   #20  
The Last 10lbs!

Well done! So happy to hear you've already noticed some results. I live in a flat and jumping around makes a lot of noise - is there a lot of jumping in the Lean version? I heard somewhere there was less than the original?
freedomreins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:53 AM   #21  
is super awesome.

Well, the cardiox jumps around a lot. You do these heisman (spelling?) things, side to side, and that's all jumping. I mean, the yoga and the abs stuff is pretty quiet...

I can do them all with my light-sleeper husband upstairs and he doesn't wake up. I don't know what I'd sound like from below, though. We have a cheaply-built house, so I'm sure its like a train!!

Maybe ask the folks below you if there's a time that would be better for you to work out? Maybe a time where they are still at work and you are home, it wouldnt bother them. Good luck!
Old 09-09-2010, 03:16 PM   #22  
Writer. Often pantsless.

Height: 5'7

Quick question - my husband already owns all of the classic P90X dvds, what's the difference between the programs? I'm wondering if I could just buy an extra disc or two off eBay if all of the discs are the same except for a few of them...if that makes any sense. If they're the same or close, I will start this with you on Monday!!!!!
pokeycactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:11 AM   #23  
is super awesome.

It's the same! You can use what you have. You just do more cardio.. The listing of the "lean" is on the first page.. Just copy that. I have mine on my fridge, and I'm checking them off as I go!
Old 09-10-2010, 11:48 AM   #24  
Writer. Often pantsless.

Okay! I will be starting this on Monday. I'm going to take "before" pictures and everything...I've heard really good things about this program.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:07 PM   #25  
is super awesome.

I took before pics too. I'm gonna take some afters a few days after I stop and stay on plan and then compare. As long as it does something, I'll be good!
Old 09-13-2010, 11:16 AM   #26  
is super awesome.

Okay, so after having the WORST sinus infection in the world, I didn't do a darn thing Friday night, Saturday and Sunday. I'm thinking I might start over today. I was on plan all 3 days, but I did... nothing. At all. I watched TV and drank my weight in tea.

Anywho, I'm not 100% sure if I'll start over or start where I left off. I just feel like it might kill me.

I shall see tonight!
Old 09-13-2010, 01:34 PM   #27  
Writer. Often pantsless.

I did the Core Synergistics dvd this morning before work, so it was Day 1 for me. I'm not in pain yet, but am definitely feeling muscle fatigue and weakness.

I liked the workout a lot. It FLEW by! I'm planning on taking pics and measurements every week. I like to see results.
Old 09-13-2010, 03:19 PM   #28  
Restart Date: 1/01/2020

S/C/G: 246.2/TICKER/140

Height: 5'4"

How is everyone doing? I'm starting phase 3 on the lean program. I'm down 24.5 lbs and my 12 jeans need a belt now all of a sudden. I can't believe I am in the last 5 weeks. I hope to get down to 170 at the end of the program. That would be a 35lb weight loss! Then I'm gonna do it all again! I am kicking my butt for not taking measurements and pictures!
leopardspots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:32 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 194.5/181.2/120

Height: 5'4

Hey, I am so glad this thread exsists. I need to give my body some heavy exercise, the scale is just not moving as fast as I would like. A girl at work has offered to copy them for me. But I'm worried how much room do you need to do this workout? Is it possible to do in a hotel room?

kateleestar---I hate sinus infections. Hopefully it's cleared up, if not there is thing called a netipot I swear by in the winter. My sinuses are constantly clogged (lovely I know) and this really helps.
flythinlyns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:02 AM   #30  
is super awesome.

Yey spots! I lost about 3lbs doing that first week... but, I did start over, I'm okay with that. I'm only a few days behind! Hopefully I'll have weightloss like yours!

I do it in my living room, and its only a ... oh, 8 by 8 space. Some of the stuff, like those bananna things, I have to scamper to the kitchen for, because I can not -for the life of me- roll over straight and I end up smacking into the couch. I'm sure you could do it in a hotel room, maybe like, over by the end where they always seem to stick the chairs?

And I HEART NETIPOTS! This is my first one, ever, but my DH gets them like crazy every winter, so we have one and I used it and I'm happy to say it's almost gone. I'm a quick healer, though.