Old 03-18-2009, 02:06 PM   #121  
I will do this.

Hi girls! I haven't forgotten about you or my weightloss

I am back on track for the last 3 days since being off for about 2 weeks. UGH was I totally bloated. I am still bloated and not even hungry...but I am getting my groove back. I hope to get in 40 minutes on the ellliptical today and I have my trainer tomorrow.

Love you all.

Last edited by Taylor86; 03-18-2009 at 02:07 PM.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:14 PM   #122  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Alright ladies! I did my 45 minutes of tae bo this morning and now I am going to go to Meijer to buy some groceries...before I hopefully get to see Ryan. And seriously there is no way that I am going to call that other guy! He blew me off for 2 months straight....not fair. Talk to ya ladies lata
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:21 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

Taylor Good Job for getting back on track! My trainer DEFINATELY keeps me in line when I haven't been so good.

Bl Good for you!! I'm glad you found this great guy for you! And that other guy DOES NOT deserve your time of day!!
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:48 PM   #124  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 159.8/149.0/130

Height: 5'6 1/2"

nikki - i leave out the almonds too, i like them its just a waste of money! hahaha Yay Money from the X, that's gotta be nice, hopefully he comes through. Good job getting the work outs in!! Great idea having date night!

jane - good job bein OP all week! I'm addicted to fresh green beans now, I got another recipe from weight watchers where u bake them in the oven and then pull them out and toss in garlic, grape tomatoes, and fresh basil...so yum!

luvja - oh no!!! chicken pox, that's crazy, I heard they are worse when you're older too, that's scary...stay calm though, you'll get through this quick.

bjeweled - you have a ton on your plate right now, kudos to you if you figure out how to get some work outs in. yay, i'm so happy you got a good boy!

bee - woowho! Congrats on the raise, every little bit helps!

cake - WOOOT WOOT!!!! 3 miles you go girl! that 5k is only a couple strides away! I'm workin on it too, its freaking tough! I'm so with you on the letting life take it's course, what a great attitude you have!! Everyone that loves you and loved you would want you to take control! That's what I'm doing! Great gift for the BD too, I think he will be so happy, you did girl!!

nish - yes the dang poker face song, its quite annoying! haha, but good luck with the new dance, let me know how it works on the guys. Ok you have me rolling on the ground with you L bomb boys! Puppy Bowl eyes, that's it!!!

zephra - i second the motion there is something in the air, if you find the 2 scoops, I'll invest too Good luck giving up stupid and lazy, your body is fighting you that's all, hope you get the 160s soon so you can get your bunge jump in, that will be a fantastic reward, not to mention great motivation.

Lucy - hope you get better and keep your job....they should be understanding you can't really help it...Also good luck with your school, so sucks being sick, and tonsilitis, crazy!

Brook - good guys are hard to find, i'm so glad that none of those guys are with you right now, NONE of them deserve you, how dare someone tell you they'd marry you if u lost weight, that would be a relationship that existed for all the wrong reasons...Don't be down on yourself girl, a good one will come your way when you least expect it. Online dating can be crazy, and i hear success stories and horror stories, so 50/50 chance! I totally agree with Blcarter, when you love your self, you send vibes to the good guys!

BL- Love your new picture, you are such a cutie pie!! Your recipe sounds yum!! Hope Ryan get some of that good stuff too!

So, we stayed home last night! all the roomies were gone, so we decided not to go out and have beers and be tempted by crappy food, we have the weekends for that! So we drank wine and watched tv, i smoked a cigarette! oops, hahaha, only when i'm drinking though...otherwise i've pretty much quit, the goal is to be done by my birthday in August, 30 is too old to be smoking, in my book I took today off, but got up and went hiking with my sister, I got to her house by 5:45 and to the mountain at 6, and it was 7 when we were done, SO THENNNNNNNNN i went to the gym and did 30 mins on the cross ramp, and then got on the treadmill and ran a mile in 10 min! woot woot!! SO i'm making this vodka cream sauce tonight, i got the recipe from Food Network, which next to Allrecipes.com is one of my favorites, but it's called You wont be single for long vodka cream pasta!!! hahah i'm making it with whole wheat spirals, and it only calls for like a half cup of heavy cream, so i decided in one serving that can't be too much, it makes 4 servings. i was going to clean the house but i'm totally pooped after my work out, so i"m watching Hot Rod and just laying on the couch with puppers! Have a good day all! Hugs to all of you going through crazy stuff and crazy sicknesses.

Hi CORA!!! Hope you are doing well, and pulling through, how's the starbucks tasting (For when you can finally come chat with us???!!!!!)
DanSinDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:52 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Dansin, I so look forward to reading your posts!
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 03:08 PM   #126  
Stephanie

whooopsy my computer was thinking too long so i posted twice hahaha

thanks cake! i suck at writing but i can talk to a computer screen all day...hahaha

Last edited by DanSinDeva; 03-18-2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:09 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 234.3 / 232.6 / 130

Height: 5'3"

Thanks everyone. Really I'm not looking, and haven't been for some time. Just every once in a while I think about my situation and get really discouraged about it. I keep myself busy but my friends and family kind of compound the problem. Family wants me to date, marry, and reproduce. Mom wants grandbabies and since I'm the oldest, apparently that's my job now. Friends keep flaunting (not intentionally) their romantic interests of the time and eventually I get ditched so they can date more, and then when things don't work out they remember I exist, lol. Like I said, usually I can handle it. But ugh, today...
brooksrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:15 PM   #128  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Ugh ok so now I have some bad news. Ryan just called me and he said he really likes me but he's not over his ex so until he is he doesn't want a relationship after he told me that's what he really wanted. So needless to say I am a little bummed and am thinking about calling theother guy to come over and hang out...I really like Ryan but I dont want to put my life completely on hold if nothing is going to ever comeof it. Anyways ladies...just thought I would vent
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:36 PM   #129  
Stephanie

Oh no BL, that's terrible! Definitely call the other guy, but set him straight about the one month thing, i mean caaamon, remember me??? Who does that!!! You dont' have to be super clingy psycho chick, but still.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:42 PM   #130  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

Hi my bestest buddies! I'm doin ok, skimmed a little of the last 3 pages and wanted you guys to know i'm ok. Staying with family until the apt is mine on Saturday...

I still haven't been exercising (well, i HAVE been moving my crap) and i'm eating whatever fam has but i managed to eat a nutrigrain bar and coffee for breakfast and a pita sandwich for luch (i counted cals) so im doin ok foodwise.

im actually feeling as good as i think i can and have been keeping busy doing house stuf, work stuff, school stuff, trying to get everything in order so i can get on my feet asap.

i hope you guys are wonderful and well. the weather is beautiful here and put me in a semi good mood even though i'm a mess. hope to be chatting away with you all soon! MUAH!
corazonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:26 PM   #131  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Zephra- good luck! You can do it As frustrating as it is, you have kept going, and all that hard work is going to pay off soon enough

Lucy- that sounds horrible, poor you Have you been to the doctor or anything? Sounds like you're having one of [I]those[/I winters, hopefully work and uni will understand

Im with you cake! Nothing else to do but keep ploding on sometimes. And that birthday sounds awesome Im sure he will love it.

Brook- you'll find the right guy. They always say it'll happen when you least expect it, and in my (very limited) experience it seems to be true. Maybe stop thinking about it, get out there and have fun, enjoy life. People who know how to have fun are attractive And even if you dont find someone while having fun, you're still having fun. Sounds like you've been put through the wringer a few times, you deserve to cut yourself a break and stop focusing on what went wrong You're a lovely person, one day a guy is bound to pick up on that. Thats sad about your family I know its hard to ignore them all the time. Dont let them wear you down, it will happen in time

Taylor- w00t you're back! I missed you Good to hear you're back on track

Not much else going on here, i weighed myself this morning and i am down 400g this week so far, so im pretty happy. Its raining here and the cat and I arent too keen to go out there...we're both sitting on the couch staring out at it, wondering if we are brave enough lol. But i do want to go to the gym this morning so I might do some work, and then just go for it. Rain probably means 100% humidity again which is just horrible (but i know i will miss it in winter >.<)

Last edited by Iconised Ghost; 03-18-2009 at 05:27 PM.
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:35 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 234.3 / 232.6 / 130

Cora - glad to hear you're coping as well as can be expected
Icon - I hate humidity! It makes it that much harder to get motivated to work out, even at the gym. It ups the sweat factor by about a million. But you'll still probably feel better for it.

About to go to a zumba class, whee! First time, and I've seen some pretty energetic videos on youtube but I haven't actually tried it before. I figure even if I'm 10 steps behind the rest of the class, I'll still be burning calories. The only thing I don't like about my gym is that there are clear windows around the group exercise rooms, so everyone working out in the rest of the gym can watch you struggling to keep up. I griped to my trainer about that once, and she said the gym planned it that way so people could watch the classes and be motivated to try one. This will make the 4th class I've attempted in 2 years of my gym membership. I struggled through step aerobics even though in college I took step for a whole semester. I liked the aqua aerobics class but I didn't feel like it did anything for me. I liked the spinning class and would do that again. But I just do classes when my crazy work schedule permits and I have a friend to go with. I hate being the only newcomer at a class! Anywho, I'll let you all know if I decide I like it or not. Wish me luck!
brooksrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:27 PM   #133  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

You ladies will be happy to know that I did just fine at the St. Patty party. No drinks... and vegetable soup for dinner
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:08 PM   #134  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Sorry there is no personals I'm just so super busy. But I have Friday and Monday off work which mean that I get to catch up on very important sleep and some paper writing. I'm also going to get new glasses this weekend because my contacts have been tripping me up espically with allergies and such. Otherwise I fell a little off yesterday eating wise but no drinking!!! I have been compeletly on track today. I'm planning my meals for tomorrow so another day on track. I even passed up pizza, jimmy johns (both free) and a bake sale.

Last edited by RememberHowToSmile; 03-18-2009 at 09:08 PM.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:47 PM   #135  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

wow sounds like everyone is doing great with turning down drinks, cake and pizza!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote