Old 03-16-2009, 11:10 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

This morning is going good... I got on the scale and am down another lb. which I am happy with... as long as I'm losing I'm happy
I am doing the biggest loser at work and it is a couple lbs lighter than my scale but the wierd thing is according to this scale I was down 3 lbs. since last monday and on my home scale I was only down 1 lb. weird.. I'm sticking with my home scale though, I can keep up with it better (even though I would love to put 159 on my ticker )

Cake- Way to kick butt in the gym. If I had to go to a public gym I would probably never lose weight lol. I’m lucky enough to have a bf with a home gym (and I still drag *** getting in there) I love how you referred to your fat cells as the Last Samurai… the 3FC 20-somethings army against THE LAST SAMURAI

Bliss-Hope that trainer kicks your butt!! I would love to have a trainer (or Jillian Michaels as a BFF)
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:12 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

Default Blah.

Ashlan!!!! Oh sweetie i'm so sorry I wasn't here for you that day. I'm PMing you my cell # just in case you wanna chit chat sometime and so you can let me know if you're in town. Do you think the Commonwealth would agree to set up a government fund so we could have some sort of Bat Signal?

Cora -- Ugh, that sucks. I might be headed down that route as well, but at least ours is mutual and amicable. We're apart so long and so often that we just don't mesh like we used to. He's still my best friend and I love him, but I think he'd be better off without having to worry about me. I like his girlfriend though, I hope he sticks with her even though he's convinced that we're meant to be and will eventually get back on the same page. That is crap you got sprung with it all of a sudden.

Tara -- Good job on the loss!

Bliss -- At least you got one workout in, I was too hung over to do much more than lay on the floor all of last week. LoL. Good luck with the trainer!

Ghost -- It'll be gone soon, don't stress over it.

RHTS -- Good luck!!! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Star -- Oooh la la! Is he cute? You know we want pics. Where is Becky so she can facebook investigate him and post some up?

HWGA -- Hiiii honey! Where have you been? Did you patch things up with the hot latino (I guess he's not a manager anymore)? Or have you decided you need a man with some cash to keep you in luxury the way you deserve?

Mmmkay, so i'm not up to anything. Just getting back on the wagon after being in a partial coma most of last week and the weekend. Friday I dragged myself (as tore up as ever) to answer a knock at the door and opened it to the vision of utter hotness that is my good friend Evan come to visit and ... well... he's still on my couch. I was as mortified as I could be. He did cook me some food and he's been taking out my trash and washing my dishes. I think he even did laundry yesterday. All of my friends are vagabonds, but this one is a definite winner.
In unrelated news -- maybe it's just me, but why does Lady Gaga always look like American Apparel and the entire MAC counter just skeeted all over her?
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:18 AM   #33  
Busy Mommy

S/C/G: 218/181.5/130

Height: 5'7"

Hey guys sorry I've been MIA. It's hard to get on the computer with my waitressing weekends. I need to catch up. I did so good this weekend. Friday I reached my St Patty's mini goal so I was stoked about that. I stayed OP all day. Then Saturday I did killer with exercise and stayed OP....until after work drinks. And then pizza after drinks. LOL. But I'm not too bummed out because again I kicked some exercise butt that morning. Sunday I was WAY low on cals because I slept most of the day away. This morning I found that I hadn't changed on the scale since Friday but it's ok cuz I dropped five pounds last week. So all in all a good time!

cake I cannot express my condolescenes (I so know that's spelled wrong) accurately on this computer. I am so sorry. I know you're in pain and I know you're hurt. Please PM me if you want to talk or want anything. But WTG on kicking butt in the gym!!!!!!!

chele I'm sorry you're not feeling well. You'll get back on track

cora I'm sorry to hear that news. I really don't know what to say except that you'll bounce back. I know you're a strong, independent woman. Let me know if u need anything

hwga Good for you getting your workouts done!!!!

calisa STick with feeling proud! I'm proud of you! You're are doing so great. It's not all gonna fall off. Unfortunately it's something that is very, very hard work. We are here for you! To keep you motivated

ghost Don't be disappointed. It's probably water weight. Weight fluctuates and you'll lose it again!

jane Welcome to our section!

bliss Way to have a good weekend and good luck with all you have to do this week!!!!

tara You sexy momma you!!!! *cat calls*

remember Good luck! Let us know when they call you!

casey Congratulations on that loss!!!!

nish *raises eyebrows* Utter hottness???? You go girl!

Last edited by nicki rose98; 03-16-2009 at 11:20 AM.
nicki rose98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:20 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

Nish-...that's all...
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:55 AM   #35  

Nicki -- LOL!!!! Dear god no, that's why he's on the couch. If it was like that, he would be on the floor of the shower and still relatively unresponsive from Friday. He's hot, but i've been friends with this fool since 3rd grade. We were both Air Force brats, our dads were in the same flight so we grew up together. It's hard to cross that line when you watched someone go through puberty and spent a majority of your life smoking pot and throwing Black Cats at each other.

Casey -- LoL. Glad I made you smile, and great job on the loss!!!!!! My body must have osmosed in the shower. I'm +6 today, but that's the downfall of vodka. Yikes!

I think I have some remnant Black Cats from last 4th of July. I'm going to go throw one at him and wake his butt up.

Last edited by NishKitten; 03-16-2009 at 11:57 AM.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:06 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Today is day 1 of being 100% on plan with exercise and food!! wish me luck Ya'll!!
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:06 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Nish I love ya and thanks for the hugs. Bat signal....HA that would be awesome! You are in NOVA rt?

Nicki thanks honey and WTG on the 5 pounds last week!!!!! I had an unofficial of 4 pounds ......*crosses fingers* i hope it sticks!

Casey That's funny cause I think it is the Public gym that keeps me going!!!!
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:09 PM   #38  
Busy Mommy

S/C/G: 218/181.5/130

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NishKitten View Post
Nicki -- LOL!!!! Dear god no, that's why he's on the couch. If it was like that, he would be on the floor of the shower and still relatively unresponsive from Friday. He's hot, but i've been friends with this fool since 3rd grade. We were both Air Force brats, our dads were in the same flight so we grew up together. It's hard to cross that line when you watched someone go through puberty and spent a majority of your life smoking pot and throwing Black Cats at each other.

Casey -- LoL. Glad I made you smile, and great job on the loss!!!!!! My body must have osmosed in the shower. I'm +6 today, but that's the downfall of vodka. Yikes!

I think I have some remnant Black Cats from last 4th of July. I'm going to go throw one at him and wake his butt up.
Lol! Oh ok then! i was all rooting for ya! in that case throw the black cat at his a**
nicki rose98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:13 PM   #39  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

you guys are too funny!

and thanks for all the kind words... im in a weird place like i don't know what to do. im still in the house and still working (for our business) and we're not talking to each other. it's like silent chaos. so im kind of coasting just waiting to see if he files today like he said. i said i wasn't leaving the house (because of the 2 kids) but if he doesn't file and doesn't leave i'm probably going to find somewhere else to stay... it's a bunch of madness. i'm not going to have ANYTHING. i'm trying not to panic...

but at the same time i've kept it together and haven't gone spiraling out of control with my food which i guess is good. i haven't worked out in almost a week though (besides everyday stuff) and i just feel bad. like i could have more energy and look better if i would just go for a run or do some weights but i can't. blehhh.....
corazonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:18 PM   #40  

To all my ladies in the richmond, VA area. What are some good clubs to go to. It is my BF's Bday in a couple weeks and we are staying the night up there and of course wanna go dancing. Iam looking for like Hip hop / pop / You know like top 40's music or something.

Last edited by CakeBatter; 03-16-2009 at 12:18 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:37 PM   #41  

Default Well if you're going to be in downtown Richmond...

Ash head over to Cary Street and the Shockoe Slip. I personally would never be caught dead at the bottom (Tiki Bobs, etc) just because I always have to grab a ho by the weave and set her straight whenever I go, but my faves: Tobacco Company -- Always active, hip hop and pop, good dance floor, crowded, bartenders SUCK.
Lucky Bhudda -- Bartenders are usually hot asian guys, crowded, good DJ's. Drinks are good.
The Bank -- never crowded, modern, lounge kind of place not a typical club. I like to meet here and get tipsy first. They have awesome bartenders.
and Richbrau -- The skanks over at Richbrau are beat, so if your BF was hoping for a little eye candy that is not the place to be, but they make the best drinks and they have lots of pool tables.

And actually, i'm in Chester VA. But you just HAD to come the weekend when i'm going to Charlotte to dogsit while my friends wife finalizes on their new house. But that's alright. I'm going out to the beach for my b-day in early April so we can do something then.

Last edited by NishKitten; 03-16-2009 at 12:41 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:47 PM   #42  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

Jane- welcome. you are in for a fun ride

Casey - feel better. Way to go on another pound down. Its a good direction to go in.

Ghost - dont stress over the sudden gain. i drank a bottle of water the other night before bed and poof - 2 lbs on the scale. really i just want to toss mine out the window some days

Tara- way to go sexy lady

Nish- while he is on the couch, how many times do you peek in while he is sleeping? Be honest. Friends from 3rd grade or not, somethings you can put out of your mind, but hotness is not one of them.

Okay ladies. Details, right? I tried to go to the gym yesterday, but the place was closed. I ended up going for a walk in the rain to clear my head. It was actually relaxing. Then friends called only to stress my out a little more. But it was fine.

My sister and I worked out a plan to cover for each other. I didnt feel yesterday was the time to have a conversation right before I went out and have them do a drive by at the movies. And my sister did not feel like it was the time to bring up her much older bf.

I was a little late due to some family drama, but we was really understanding. I could notice a difference in my attitude and I think he could too, cuz he told me I carried myself differently. We went to see "Taken". It was either that or "He's just not that into you" which I would totally analyze throughout the night. He wanted to talk and discuss the movie during the movie. I thought the couple in front of us was going to kill him. He does not believe the use of an inside voice.

Afterward, we went to this really cool bar around the corner to grab food cuz he was starving (even though he ate beforehand). He said usually he would have ordered 3 or 4 drinks by now, but did not want to risk being nervous and drunk at the same time. We had a lot to talk about and it did not feel forced or awkward. So for a first date, I think it went really well

I just want to say to everyone, thanks for all the support. It really helped me calm down and be myself. So really thanks a million.
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:54 PM   #43  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

Cake - yeah I agree with Nish. I go to Tiki Bobs only for salsa on Wednesdays (dont judge me) and I end up putting on my "I will beat your with your own right leg if I need to" face when I leave. I like all of the places she mentioned. I have been to most of them (not The Bank). Also Black Finn for dancing. They end up changing the songs 2/3 of the way through so you dont have to wait for it to end (I mean how many times to you want some *** singing the chorus 5 times?)

There are a lot of places right around each other, so if you dont like one, then you can move to another.

What weekend are you going to be here?
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:59 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

OMG... An hour and a half of pure, muscle aching ****.... Okay, so not all of it was so bad... Most of the machines that are in my workout are ones that I've used before, So it was fine... My arch-nemesis... The exercise ball... OMG.

I had to do leg lifts with the ball. EACH and EVERY one hurt like someone was ripping out my abdominals... Twelve times in a row. thirty-six times a day (well, today anyways) It was rough, but it was good... AND I GOT MY 30DS in TODAY!!!! FINALLY!!!

Oh, and I think I jinxed myself again, as I stepped on the scale both before and after the gym.... Down from 210.0 to 207.4.... I don't think that's official though since I didn't really eat much breakfast this morning, but I'll take it!!
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:08 PM   #45  

Nish *Hands Clapping* YAY! When is your BDay? Htanks for all the tips ...definitely! Oh in Chester! I haven't been there in a while. But I wouldn't mind coming up on a different weekend and hanging out seriously!

StarmacI will be there 4/10-4/12!! I am so glad your date went well. SO I guess you guys will be seeing each other again?