Old 03-21-2009, 01:55 PM   #211  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blissclaire View Post
Nish- Do I need to have two of each veggie so they can cross-pollinate?

Luvja-

i'm off to get my veggies!
Most veggies don't need to cross pollinate. The flowers usually have both male and female organs, so as long as there is a breeze and insects they'll be fine. Orchard Fruits (think peaches, apples) and some tomatoes will need different variety cross pollinators to produce the best fruit, but the berry bushes (blueberry and raspberry) are the only plants I have that needed them.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 01:56 PM   #212  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

I haven't been on here for like 2 days, I missed about 3 pages worth of posts! Last night was BAD... I stayed OP all day, was doing really good. Then I was over at a friends house, and it was late and people were eating... so... I ate some keebler cookies and some potato chips. I added it up when I got home, I still kept it under 2000 calories, but I felt awful and am scared the scale is going to be up on Monday. It was up Friday, after having a perfect week, but I think it was water weight. I'm figuring out I eat WAY to much salt. I eat a lot of prepackaged food (lean cuisines, smart ones, lean pockets), this is how I lost weight before, but it is a lot of sodium and I didn't drink as much water as I had planned. So, today, I'm gonna bust *** in the gym and drink a loooot of water. So, there's my vent. Hope you ladies are doing better than I am this weekend.
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:43 PM   #213  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5'5"

Bliss - I know the feeling of getting addicted to the gym. I don't go as much now, but during my biggest weight-loss period I was going twice a day 6 days a week. Crazy, but I never felt better! Just don't push yourself too hard - listen to your body. I ended getting some minor injuries from doing too much.

Cake - I know how you feel! I think about that all the time: Will my goal weight of 160 be enough??? I worry too.

SO I have been good this week. I went to pint night on Thursday and had a wonderful Irish beer, and had a super light dinner to compensate. Same as last night, but I had a glass of Cabernet instead and some grilled veggies. I think I have found the balance, where I an still be social and drink but not overdo it. Yay!

I am kind of bummed, though, because all week the weather has been BEAUTIFUL but right now it is overcast and occasionally rainy...so my plan for a hike is out of the question now...maybe it's time for the gym...

Last edited by Zephra; 03-21-2009 at 04:08 PM.
Zephra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:45 PM   #214  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

blissclaire - physical activity is physical activity it works! let me know how the garden goes.

cake - i understand how u feel.
i have lost 21 pounds and i am still huge. god i was large as a barge is what i think! maybe you should reconsider your goal when you get to it. you are kind of short so it might be okay to re-evaluate once you get there i think u have a lot of wiggleroom cause 164 is the high weight for a healthy bmi for my height and i am 6 inches taller than you. but its all about what you are comfy with.
i am restarting the fat smash diet with the detox stage but after the initial 9 days i am only adding fish back in no other meats. i am restarting c25k at week 2 and its brutal so far.

nisha - i am not buying any two pieces prob only one pieces and a tankini or two if i get beach ready enough to wear a two piece i will have to try it on. i obsess wayy too much to not do so.

luvja - today is a new day. i will be sending good vibes your way on your job app

i think i am going to forgo going out to get some homework done. i could go out but i would have to go to the mall and go get my hair done. too much ugh. i think i am going to get some stuff done around this house. but i think EVERYONE is going out. decisions, decisions...
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 04:24 PM   #215  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

corazonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 04:57 PM   #216  

Height: 5'9"

Thanks girls

Last edited by luvja; 03-21-2009 at 04:57 PM.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:11 PM   #217  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Well ladies I am having a HORRIBLE day. i had 3 drinks last night at home and then I was puking...and have been puking or dry heaving all day today! Not to mention I was puking up cranberry juice so I'm pretty sure that I stained my clothes and my sheets...oh JOY

anyways i'm about to go lay my *** back down until I feel better
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 07:23 PM   #218  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Yuck! ^^ feeling better now?
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:47 PM   #219  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Today has been productive, under threat of death and dismemberment I had to clean my room. Not just the pick up clutter type of cleaning but the sweep mop and vacuum type clean. God I hate cleaning my room. It is the one thing I absolutely detest doing more than any other cleaning project in our house. I would rather clean my bathroom than my bedroom.

On a brighter note, I got a new 10 gallon fish tank today (I upgraded from a 2.5), and it is operational. I cant wait till tomorrow and so I can put my fish back in it. I got to get her another bf too. The bf fish died this week, probably cause he choked to death on all the algae and random food bits floating around in the tank. Sad times.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 09:45 PM   #220  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

good news! I started feeling better at around 7:30 tonight! and I got the cranberry juice out of my shirt and sheets phew...now I am going to be bad and eat PIZZA but to be honest I dont care because I haven't eaten in over 24 hours and have been sick. And its TOM!! I guess I can be bad once have a great weekend girlies
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:17 PM   #221  
Turbo Jammer

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Glad to hear you are feeling better, blcarter84! I am jealous! I would love to have a piece of pizza right now :-)

Thx to Turbo Jam, my booty has gotten smaller and there is a noticeable difference in my lower stomach. I don't have a scale at home, so I'll have to weigh myself on Monday at work. I am curious about how much weight I have lost- but scared at the same time!

Last edited by missamelissa; 03-21-2009 at 10:17 PM.
missamelissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:07 AM   #222  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Hey Ladies,

SO i went to the movies and saw "He's Just Not That Into You" .....Cute but a little unrealistic....but then again maybe not for other people. Anyway that popcorn was smelling so good! Luckily, me being the smart woman I am, I snuck in grapes. Yep you heard me GRAPES. They were tasty and held me over until after the movie for sushi, which was awesome might I add. I got in a pretty good workout. 50 minutes cardio it was cool. Tomorrow I think I am gonna go for a run in the neighborhood tomorrow. Ooo ooo ooo And I got some new headphones for the iPod so I got to listen to music today ,....woohoo!

Brie - I totally know I can re-evaluate and all but I have NEVER gotten past 180 pounds in my life (at least that I can remember) how in the **** am I gonna maintain something past 160???? Anyway we will see....WTG on the C25K You are doing good even if it is brutal. Did the diet I sent you. I have lost 10.2 pounds to date. And it is by Dr Ian Smith.....anyway good luck

Carter - I am glad you are feeling better. And I wish I had some pizza right now.I am pretty hungry

Bee - I totally hate cleaning my room....But i will do that ANY DAY over the bathroom!!!

Zephra - OMG that is just what I saying like Gosh exactly How FAT was I.

Oh effin great just found out my effin fridge isn't working and we just bought 150 dollars in food. WTF I could just scream.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote