Old 03-19-2009, 01:02 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Dansin- I am gonna trythat recipe too! I am with you on the gym thing. I mean like I said it was supposed to be my off day and Just because I passed I went in!!!! I am starting to like it more and more. You did have an overall awesome day! And yeah I got activity points, I just hate using htem! And I rechecked and i was only over ONE! As far as your BF its the little things that really make us smile...ya know. Mine is already trying to keep me indoors! HA

Nicki- **** yeah on surpassing your goal. You da sh**! And proactive are we to set the alarm early enough to get a workout in. I'm with you on the Tae-Bo. I popped in the Ultimate Bootcamp DVD and replaced it with Turbo Jam after ten minutes of effin up. oh yes that outfit is like emo...sometimes interchanged with mini skirts and skinny jeans!

Bliss A gymrat....that is the good rat!. I love telling people I work out. Its really cool when you go alot and people know you cause ya'll always go!

Taylor You will be feeling better in no time. Use spring break wisely Glad you are back. We need you with your motivational speeches and stuff!

Becky Thanks missy. Yeah its nice to have a good "friend" with no pressure. And what will be will be. I am just glad you are happy.

Nish Whatever you are a SIREN! and with us together well let's just say the sprinklers may come on in the club.

Last edited by CakeBatter; 03-19-2009 at 01:02 PM.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:03 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 231/ticker/165

Height: 6'1

I'm gonna have to get some green tabasco too. I luuuurve the red stuff but I get a bit carried away with it...!
LucyFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:08 PM   #153  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

OH yeah I forgot to tell you that I made the most AMAZING chicken dinner last night!

I took fresh chicken breasts, olive oil, salt pepper, fresh garlic and seared it on the stove.

1 Block Fat Free Cream Cheese
Low Sodium Fat Chicken Broth
Fresh Mushrooms
Fresh Zucchini
Fresh Garlic
Salt & Pepper

It makes a delicious low carb sauce to put over the chicken! AMAZING I tell you. I didn't follow a recipe or anything. but I sauteed the mushrooms and zucchini then added the garlic only for a minute so it doesnt burn then the cream cheese and chicken broth until smooth.

Thought I would share
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:16 PM   #154  

That sounds good as ****! bout to write this one down now for Sunday dinner!
Old 03-19-2009, 01:24 PM   #155  
Busy Mommy

S/C/G: 218/181.5/130

Height: 5'7"

Ok I am PISSED!!!! That word will probably get astricked out (wrong spelling) but I am SO mad!!! My BF and I rarely get to see each other. Between my work schedule and his school schedule is bad enough. Then he is a lazy, lazy person and wants to go to sleep instead of squeezing in time to see me so that doesn't make it easier. So I was gonna mention him taking me to lunch today since it might work out. I texted him. I took him an hour to text back and then the says he's at lunch at Copelands. I'm pissed. Like I'm shakin I'm so mad. I said I was gonna ask you if u wanted to take me to lunch today. He said sorry i didn't know. YOu didn't think that I may want to be taken to lunch? You didn't think about that????? Do I have to plan our time together? Screw this. I am SO mad!!! I plan on not calling or texting him today. And I will see when the next time is that we will see each other without me making the plans first. Sorry but had to vent.
nicki rose98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:50 PM   #156  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicki rose98 View Post
Ok I am PISSED!!!! That word will probably get astricked out (wrong spelling) but I am SO mad!!! My BF and I rarely get to see each other. Between my work schedule and his school schedule is bad enough. Then he is a lazy, lazy person and wants to go to sleep instead of squeezing in time to see me so that doesn't make it easier. So I was gonna mention him taking me to lunch today since it might work out. I texted him. I took him an hour to text back and then the says he's at lunch at Copelands. I'm pissed. Like I'm shakin I'm so mad. I said I was gonna ask you if u wanted to take me to lunch today. He said sorry i didn't know. YOu didn't think that I may want to be taken to lunch? You didn't think about that????? Do I have to plan our time together? Screw this. I am SO mad!!! I plan on not calling or texting him today. And I will see when the next time is that we will see each other without me making the plans first. Sorry but had to vent.
hugs... i'm sorry you're dealing with an b-hole boyfriend...

see my sig... it's my new motto in life... and my corrent bf is awesome... except he doesn't understand counting calories... he was like "why are you so obsessive"... um... because i *have* to be
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:56 PM   #157  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

that sounds delicious BLCarter
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:13 PM   #158  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Cool today maybe

okay! today i must take my fat *** to the park and run! if not u girls have permission to come to st louis and i dont know whats wrong with me but i have a swimsuit and a healthy life calling my name and i want them by JUNE!!!

becky- you and yr boy are almost exactly like me and mine. recent break up, both of us scared lol i hope it works out marvelously (is that a word) for both of us! way to go on taebo and the yummy dinner i might have to try that.

ashlan and nisha - i am super jealous i want to come to va to the beach. i think i earn a free flight on airtran after i go to atl in april. can i crash yr party?? i feel like we would be a MESS together. i'll scoop up becky and nicki and it will be MAYHEM i'm sure. now ya'll need to stay on my *** to work out and quit eating cheeseburgers so u wont be embarrassed to hang out with me. oh and nisha you are gorgeous but dont feel bad about not being photogenic my bff is gorgeous too and cant take a cute photo to save her life. but its in person that counts!

nicki dont kill the bf just stay busy for a few days as if its not a big deal. dont have an attitude or anything just stay unavailable. he will be begging u to hang out. trust

taylor yay for spring break! i know you will be back OP in no time. take me with you please! ive missed you girl!

dansindeva, blissclaire, everyone else

so i need to write out my goals and get my life together like now and i am going to do that as soon as i finish this post...for real this time. then i am going to that park out there and i am going to run if it kills me...it might. lol
and then i am going to clean up this gross apartment including my room...i give myself till friday for that task. geez.

my roommate is on 3fc but she probably hasnt lurked here yet i am going to find her and tell her to bring her butt over here like asap.

k ttyl
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:34 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

OMG!! DanSin and BL those recipes sound DELISH... I MUST TRY THEM!!

UGH... my trainer totally kicked my butt today for eating some chocolate cake last night... EVEN THOUGH it was a WW recipe and within my alotted points.... My legs hurt so bad, that even thinking of walking make my thighs ache!

SOOO I think I might make that Vodka Cream Chicken instead of Jambalaya tonight... I wonder how many points it is?!?! E-tools here I come!!

Okay... So according to E-tools, with the pasta, and the servings that the recipe says it makes, its around 20 points per serving. (With only 4 Servings... WIth eight, it drops down to 11 points)

SO, considering that this doesn't even have chicken in it or something, I reconfigured the recipe and used reduced sodium FF chicken broth instead of the stock and it brings it down to only 12 points per serving (with eight servings, its only 7)

its that darn heavy cream that makes it so point-heavy! (and the vodka doesnt help much eitheR!!)
Maybe this would be better for me as a weekend splurge to use my weekly points on since i never use them.

Last edited by blissclaire; 03-19-2009 at 02:54 PM.
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:43 PM   #160  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

I am really hoping I dont get everyone's stories mixed up (notecards and a pen are not helping when the thought of byu possibly losing in the first round of ncaa is driving me crazy) **update why didnt someone warn me that byu was going to lose?

BL - that meal sounds delicious. cream cheese makes everything better. I am always looking for something new to cook. glad to hear things are going well for you and the new boy.

Bliss - I got your add. thanks. Gym rat. that is awesome. Keep it up. Yeah I am finding I keep turning down stuff to go to the gym. Who am I? but its a great thing

Nicki- how is Flirty Girl going? I saw a commercial for it the other day and was mesmerized by all the moves I could learn to do by the end. Then my dad walks up behind to asking what that was. The awkwardness is not even measurable. Good think I have a quick finger for changing the channel from the days of watching hbo at 14. And yum vodka cream sauce. I will try that one too. In addition I will try it without the cream or the sauce, put it in a shot glass, and drink up.

Brie - hey girl. you can also PM me if you need to chat. Especially if you need to talk or vent to a third party. I too will be doing research studies to finance my trip to las vegas. I'm like "you want me to run on this treadmill, have a personal chef feed me, get a free body composition that cost $800 in real life, AND you will pay me." sign me up for real

Cake - haha i actually work right next door to linden row. won't be anywhere around there though for your after hours activities. small world. Way to go on the 3 miles. That is incredible. I told myself I was not going to run long distances unless I was being chased. And even then after some time, I would just ponder the thought of being caught. I can't kick his *** if I can't move my legs.

Nish- I am with BL. If you could bottle this up, I would definitely buy it. And what are you talking about not being photogenic. you look gorgeous. check out my fb page under profile pictures and see the one that my friends put up as a joke for fb wars (you will know it when you see it). you will feel better. And does that mean you are not going to see lady gaga when she comes here in a few weeks?

HWGA - I have tried the master cleanse (and every other thing that involves not eating whole food). I made it 3 days, but that is because my dad thought it would be a good idea to have a bbq that night. That has just been added to the laundry list of things alana tried and failed miserably on. Its great to tell at family gatherings, brunch with friends, to the super hot guy at the grocery store. no joke. its what they do

Prepping - I am going to try the psyche trick. though it did not stop me from eating 4 girl scout cookies this morning. oops

Cora - i dont know what I can say that has not already been said. you are wondering and are going to be fine. hugs

Lucy - hope you are feeling better

Luvja - you too

Updates with me. I have this habit of sabotaging myself as soon as a see a number I like on the scale. I know I like a challenge, but I mean with other stuff like boys or sports. This is just madness.

I will be watching the ncaa tournament trying to pry myself away long enough to go to the gym. But interestingly enough, the challenge I signed up for at the gym had a cardio class monday. The trainer is a Jillian Michaels clone I SWEAR. I was dying within 15 minutes. I was up at the front of the class where everyone could see me so i tried to push myself that much further. And i made it the whole hour (i now know why they cry on the biggest loser). I remember complaining here in January about doing mountain climbers due to the amount of jiggle that hit me in the face. Now I can do them.

As for the boy, he left for florida today to go to a wedding. I had a long convo with my best friend about him with me not trying to over analyze and just enjoy myself. getting married? no. Someone to go to stuff with or grab a drink with after work and not have any expectations? exactly. He feels the same way so it is not just me

Last edited by starmac13; 03-19-2009 at 02:45 PM.
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:06 PM   #161  
Busy Mommy

Okay I have calmed down. He asked me to go to lunch next Tuesday. LOL. Which is actually a big deal for him to plan that far in advance. I haven't answered yet. I ate my Smart Ones Ravioli Florentine and a baked potatoe with ff sour cream and promise. Then I treated myself to a sugar free vanilla iced coffee from McDonald's. I asked the lady if I could get it with nonfat milk and she laughed - i didn't understand what was so funny!

carter On my list to try! Thanks!!! LUV the avatar too!

sally Read your new motto. I like it!

brie Tell your roommate to stop lurking!! I won't kill him. LOL. Yet. I was just really upset and hurt for a minute. I was the one who told him about the rollback prices at Copeland's and he acted like it was stupid. Then he goes to eat there! I was so upset! He really is a good guy, but like most guys he doesn't think about things. I'm just tired of being the one to make the plans. I would like him to suddenly say, 'hey! wanna go to lunch?'. LOL

star Flirty girl is going awesome! I had slowed down with it a bit cuz i was going 30DS crazy. But I got the new Flirty Girl DVDs in and have been so excited! I really think it is a good investment. I usually hate exercise DVDs but 30DS and Flirty Girl is da best!

Hmmmmm, this iced coffee is REALLY good! I'm thinking I got gipped (how the heck do u spell that?) and got regular vanilla syrup and not the sugar free. It's a difference of 100 cals! 90 for the sugar free and 190 for the non sugar free. i actually claimed the non sugar free cals to be safe because this treat is REALLY good. I'm still within my cals and I enjoyed it!
Old 03-19-2009, 03:08 PM   #162  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 159.8/149.0/130

Height: 5'6 1/2"

OH yeah bliss, you can substitute a million things on that recipe! That's the joys of eating healthy, it doesn't even taste bad, like you can use fat free half/half, whole wheat noodles, and oh yeah i forgot last night we added Shrimp! AND i noticed that the recipe says it serves four, but in the lil blurb it says to use only like a half pound of pasta...NO WAY MAN, i had a 16oz bag of spirals which serves 8, and there was plenty of sauce making it just the way it says....I leave out the butter too!

That is it We need to make a "What did you have for dinner last night" thread, and we all need to post our dinners! WOuldn't that help us stay OP too...Look at all the good recipes we get when we share, I know Cora has to have some yummy ones too. I sort of do WeightWatchers Core, but really i just eat healthy, which is pretty much what weight watchers teaches, so once you learn it, you can just incorporate it for life!

I"M BORED, this day is draggggggging!
DanSinDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:20 PM   #163  

Dansin - totally. Start it. What are you waiting for?!

Brie-
Quote:
but i have a swimsuit and a healthy life calling my name and i want them by JUNE!!!
are you at the park yet...if not git ur a** there!!! LOL Hey I would love if you came here. It would be so fun. I can't wait to meet nish and star

Star - I do that too. I see a number I like and all of a sudden relax like I am done or something. Puh-leez I am not. Is the Lindon Row nice? It looked nice on the internet. HA i guess a lot of stuff does though. I am probably gonna stop at short pump for a little while b4 I go back. Ahhh boys with no pressure / commitment they are the best.

Nicki - Glad you are calmed down. And glad he redeemed himself. Give him a hard time though ...for a little while. If you like mottos then here is mine..."Boys are stupid....Throw rocks at them!"

Bliss - WTG kickin a** in the gym. Chocolate cake is okay every once on a while. Not realyl sure why you told on yourself though....HAHAHA
Old 03-19-2009, 03:27 PM   #164  
Busy Mommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSinDeva View Post
OH yeah bliss, you can substitute a million things on that recipe! That's the joys of eating healthy, it doesn't even taste bad, like you can use fat free half/half, whole wheat noodles, and oh yeah i forgot last night we added Shrimp! AND i noticed that the recipe says it serves four, but in the lil blurb it says to use only like a half pound of pasta...NO WAY MAN, i had a 16oz bag of spirals which serves 8, and there was plenty of sauce making it just the way it says....I leave out the butter too!

That is it We need to make a "What did you have for dinner last night" thread, and we all need to post our dinners! WOuldn't that help us stay OP too...Look at all the good recipes we get when we share, I know Cora has to have some yummy ones too. I sort of do WeightWatchers Core, but really i just eat healthy, which is pretty much what weight watchers teaches, so once you learn it, you can just incorporate it for life!

I"M BORED, this day is draggggggging!

Heck yeah!!!! I'm always lurking around here for great recipe ideas!!!! Who's gonna start it? Dansin? Cake? Me? I'm gonna see if it's up already!
Old 03-19-2009, 03:30 PM   #165  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Default Just a short post...

I'll be back to do personals, but OMG. I went on post to use their gym (it's free) and run on the treadmill since it started raining again. This girl who is like two feet shorter than me, in her Army PT shirt and super short lycra shorts, gets on the treadmill next to me and seriously starts trying to outpace me or something. I had it on personal trainer setting to do sprints, so it would be at 6.5, then shoot up to 7.5, then go back.

This chick looks at my screen while i'm sprinting, I SWEAR TO GOD, she hits hers up to 8.0, and her footsteps start coming down further and further apart while she is leaping like a gazelle trying to keep up with that thing AND THEN... i'm watching in the wall mirror as she goes flying off of it, makes impact on the mats and does a backwards somersault and comes to a stop. All the while the treadmill is still running fast as ****. LMFAO.

Oh... my... goodness. I laughed *so* hard. I hit the emergency stop button and jumped off to see if she was okay and I couldn't even help her up because I doubled over laughing. She gives me this total b*tchface and goes stomping off and pulling out the wedgie she gave herself. She didn't even try to turn off her treadmill.

I'm going to ****.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote