Old 03-15-2009, 04:37 PM   #16  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

aw ghost.

i think we need to start a big pity party. maybe we would all feel a little better.... thanks for the compliment casey. there was almost a half smile there...

i feel like i can't talk about it yet but as far as home life goes i think i'm facing the big D... not my choice... didn't know it was coming... but- it's happening.
corazonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 04:40 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

That sucks i hope everything gets better with you .
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 05:10 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

So, the weekend went okay, I stayed OP! (Boiled Seafood Helps!) I haven't done any weights this weekend though... (it's been yucky outside and un-motivating) Cooking steaks, potatoes and broccoli for dinner tonight. YUM!

Cake, I am so sorry for your loss. If you need anything, I'm here for you, as well as all of the other ladies. I've been there, and I know what you're feeling.

Jane- Welcome! The ladies here are amazing, and are super supportive!

Ghost- I'm feeling that way too.. No exercise= feeling like a glutton.
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 05:11 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 180/147/125

Height: 5'7"

I couldn't catch up with the last weekly chat, but I'm staying on top of this one! Sending good vibes and cake and corazonas!
aneleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 05:34 PM   #20  
Happy in LA!

S/C/G: 244/224/170

Height: 5'7

Starmac I'm so excited for you! I know how you feel about not being taken out before...I've only been on a few dates and what i told myself to help me get through was just to be calm, be super confident, and be myself. i pretended that the guy was just one of my close guy friends. it keeps your mind from over thinking the romance stuff and helps you just to have fun. definately go out after the movie for drinks or dinner, how can you get to know someone by sitting in the dark for two hours, assuming all you do it sit *wink wink.

have fun!

icon: i had a similar week that you did, gained a pound too but lost it soon after. watch your calories and keep kicking cardio ***. it'll come off. just watch your diet and bump up your intensity a little...see where that gets you.

also it's not all about numbers. 1 kg could be water weight. has your sodium levels been high?

anyway, don't stress about it.
calisa86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 05:37 PM   #21  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

I dunno if my sodium levels have been high, i havent been drinking a lot of water, but havent been eating excessive amounts of salt either. I've been varying between 72 and 73kg since the 2nd of january, im fed up with it. I'll try and kick it up a bit this week.

Cora- we should totally have a pity party lol. Although your situation sounds worse than mine, at least weight is the only big thing on my mind

edit: ok now my scale is saying 72.2kg (600g lower than a few hours ago). This is after breakfast and 2 mini mars bars! curse it.

Last edited by Iconised Ghost; 03-15-2009 at 07:22 PM.
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:20 PM   #22  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

For some reason, I just couldn't get myself to come on 3FC for the last couple of days. Weird...because it wasn't like I completely dropped off of the wagon. I worked out very good on Friday. 2 mile run. 20 minute ab. 20 minute strength. Total 70 minute. I ran for about 25-30 minute on Saturday. I didn't have time to work out today but I was still able to walk around/stand around a lot with 38 lb DD at parade. So I'm hoping that would count SOMEHOW.

I felt pretty sexy yesterday...because I weighed 175.4 in the morning. Yay! That would be the lowest I've weighed ever since I've started again in January.
I ate quite horrible after that...and weighed 176.6 this morning. I did run for about 25-30 minutes. I think I did little less than 2 miles. Maybe it's just weight fluctuating...I don't know. I didn't weigh myself tonight, though because umm... Well, I don't every weigh myself at night.

Ghost: I heard that we should drink about half of what we weigh. So for me with 177, i should drink about 88.5 oz of water and I've been carrying water bottle and drink whenever and wherever, including when I'm driving. Even if it's not salty food, the sodium could've been hiding somewhere. I know how it feels to be stuck at the same weight...and we can do it!!!

aneleh: I also couldn't catch up so I'm on this one!

bliss: boiled seafood, huh? Sounds good... Gotta try it.

cora: We are here for you...I had to go through it...and if you ever need someone to talk to, just PM me anytime.

star: Hopefully your first date went well. Let us all know how it went!

cake: I didn't read the original post but, sweetie, you know I'm here for you anytime you need/want someone to talk to. I'm sorry...
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:33 PM   #23  
This is not a test.

Well done you on reaching 175.4! The gain later on is probably just fluctuation You saw that number, so thats awesome

Drink half of what we weigh? I would have to drink around 36 litres! That's 48 drink bottles. I tried to drink 3 bottles a day and I felt blobby. 48 is just out of this world! Are you sure thats right?
Old 03-15-2009, 09:46 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies.
Well I’m back from my interview and I think it went well. Now I’m just waiting for hopefully an offer. It sucks waiting. I managed to fall in love with Chapel Hill, it reminded of East Lansing where I did my internship.
My abs are still hurting pretty bad, I’m doing better in that I can keep the brace off longer and stand up better but I really hoped to be at the gym by this point.
Off to planning tomorrows menu. I feel off plan last week because I didn’t have control over my food because I was eating out (while out of town) but I just tried to use my knowledge to make the best possible choices.

Cake – Sorry to hear about your loss.

Chele – It’s funny that a calorie is a calorie but what those calories actually are matter in how you feel.

Cora – I hope everything turns out well and the turmoil drops off.

HWGA – Great job getting to the gym

Carlisa – Well there is lot of support here. I know that it can be hard but you’ll do well just hang in there.

Star – Good luck on the date. Just remember be yourself. I still haven’t dated much but it amazes me how weight loss can affect not only how people perceive you but how you carry yourself. Let us know the details girl. . .

Iconised Ghost – Weight fluctuate, I’m sure that you didn’t really gain the pound that it is water or something like that.

Jane – good luck this week.

Casey – Woo hoo for everything this week. Great job staying strong.

Claire – Good job staying on plan.

Tara – Great job getting the exercise in. And carrying your daughter counts in my book.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:49 PM   #25  
This is not a test.

good luck with the job Remember, im sure you blew them away Thanks for the words of encouragement. I do appreciate it all, even if i seem skeptical or down
Old 03-16-2009, 12:21 AM   #26  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Ghost, it's in ounce, not liter. I drink about 3 liter which is around 96 oz, which is over what I should drink. Since you are 158 lbs, that would be 79 oz which is less than 2.5 liter. On the days you work out, you should drink more... That's what i heard. Well, it was from Billy Blanks...

Remember, hope you will hear from them soon. I agree with ya that waiting sucks!
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:46 AM   #27  
This is not a test.

Oooooooooooh!! God i feel dumb now xD
Old 03-16-2009, 04:16 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 138/138/130

CakeBatter I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
PeatrixPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:50 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

First of allthank all of you ladies for your kindness. You guys always make me feel a little better So before yesterday I hadn't worked out in like 4 DAYS *shakes head in shame* with all that was going on I just didn't want to. SO I worked up the courage to do a workout yesterday. I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party and then I felt like I needed to work more. So I raced to the gym at 4:20, they close at 5PM on Sundays. I got there at 4:30 and all the treadmills were taken up so I got on some CYbex Elliptical. Anyways I kicked a** for 28 minutes. THen I jumped off and ran over to the scale pulled off my shoes and WTF I had lose 5 pounds! I added back a pound since I usually weight with jeans. So according to the unofficial WI I am ONE POUND away from my end of the month goal of 183!!! Holy Fat Batman. I am losing wieght. It really made my day and I was glad to have gone to the gym.

SO my BF and I concluded that as long as you trust the process it will happen one day. All the time I was killing myself and beating myself up, it was really that the Fat just hangs on as long as it can and then eventually it has to die. Fat Cells are like the LAST SAMURAI they don't ever give up and fight to the dying end!!!

Chele I know what you mean. I don't eat well my body doesn't respond well. Don't worry about and try to stick your plan and you should feel better

Cora You know we are all here> I hope all gets better for you

HWGA Thanks for yesterday...I know I sounded like a freaking basket case! You are kickn a** BTW young lady!!!!

CalisaWTG on doing so well and staying OP! Thats the way to do it. As far as your rules go.....try and add one at a time...make them "new way to live" instead a hard set rule...this tends to help me!

Starmac How did your date go? SOrry I didn't get on in time to cheer you on. And yes I would like a roadtrip! I would like to come up and visit once the weather actually breaks for good...so be looking out!!!!

dkneecThanks .....and GUESS WHAT I went to the gym and did Turbo Jam at home! YES!!!!

Iconised Calm down BABES !! You know it is only water weight. Stick to plan and keep on trucking it WILL GO AWAY.

Jane First off....NUMB ....that is definitely the word to use. And secondly you just have to focus. Maybe not dive all in at once but gradually change one thing or add one thing at a time. Sometimes this helps and doesn't up root your whole routine. That is definitley better than being overwhelmed and quitting ya know.....JMO

Casey You go girl. You are doing awesome. And I just LOVE LOVE LOVE sushi. I wish I was there.

BlissIt rained here the whole freaking weekend..BOO so I was just a gloomy comatose mess!!! LOL

Tara WTG on 175!!! You are exercising you hiney off!

RHTS I know everything went well .....you're an awesome person and very smart might I add.

Last edited by CakeBatter; 03-16-2009 at 10:01 AM.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:40 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

So today I hope my trainer kicks my butt with my new workout... I worked out once last week. Yeah, I'm mad at myself for that too, but hey, today is the start of a new week right? (I think I was still a bit bummed about the whole having to wait a few more days for my new program thing)

I still have a lot of reading to catch up on, and a MASSIVE paper to write... I hate when I have writer's block and can't seem to figure out a topic!

Anyways... here's to this week being better than the last!!
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote