Old 03-17-2009, 09:22 PM   #106  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

i really miss being on here and sometimes i check but dont have time to write or respond. but i def always know whats going on.

i am super bored.

heather and ashlan - thanks! i know yall got my back.

way to go on the 3miles ashlan now i gotta catch up with ya
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:35 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Hiiiii Brie!

Nicki -- UGH! No, I wasn't looking. Yeah, he's hot and when he steps outside the clouds part, the sun shines on him, and a heavenly chorus starts but that is not enough to negate the fact that my childhood nickname for this fool was Boner and he is and forever shall remain Boner in my heart and mind. I'm not going to say why, but it's hilarious and embarrassing and I just know way more about him than I should. He's also about to get kicked out. I swear he's been wandering around in boxers, peeing with the door open, answering my effing phone and hogging my Wii for long enough!

Luvja -- No chicken pox! I haven't had them before either so I get nervous watching all of these icky chil'rin, but I think i'm immune. My baby brother got them so bad, I remember putting Calamine on him and reading books to him for hours so he would be too distracted to itch. My mom made us sleep in the same bed and stay right at each others side the entire time he had them in the hopes they would rub off and I never broke out with so much as a spot. I hope you feel better though. I heard they are awful as an adult.

Bee -- LoL. Take the money and smile. 45 hours isn't that bad, but if I were accounting I would probably jump out of a window after two.

Ash -- Whoo! I would love to run three miles, but this rain... And i'm not paying for a gym.

Becky -- That's exciting! I love a man who has furniture to spare and can fix stuff.

HWGA -- I liked the master cleanse. It always gets the bowels back in working order and if you start it soon enough at the onset of a cold or flu it can ward it off.

As for me, I am going to lay down in the middle of the floor and not get back up anymore. I actually had to turn my freakin' phone off because so many people were bothering me about St Patty's Day, but why would I go spend my hard earned booze money on a TUESDAY night when 1) i'm not even Irish 2) i'm scared of leprechauns, and 3) Drunk Irish men are IMMUNE to Pepper Shot . I have things to do and getting felt up by freaks in green face paint is not on the list... today.

DanSin -- Is it that stupid Poker Face song? I hate that one too, but I am totally going to go to the club and try out her hand-over-one-eye dance that she's always doing. See how the guys like it.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:19 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5'5"

Default Not a week to be proud of...

First off, I think there is something in the air. It seems a lot of people (not just you all on here) are going through some kind of intensified frustrating life situation - whether it be relationships, family, death, money, etc...there is just a lot unhappiness and discontent. And I want it to go away! Where's the happy? I'll take two scoops.

Okay, so these last few days especially I have not been proud of. For about the last year, I have stayed for the most part within the 170's range...not quite able to break on through to the 160's. Every friggin time I get close, something happens, I lose focus, etc. So this last week has been hard: I have not adjusted to daylight savings, which means I haven't been working out in the gym as much in the mornings. I am stressed from work, I just started my period, I have zero interesting prospects for dates (even though I could really use some attention and affection right about now) and unfortunately have a crush on someone that is NOT prospective, and all this makes me feel like crap and I also have been eating A LOT the last couple of days. I probably ate 1,000 calories more than I should today. Just ridiculous. I am just sick of this. So...I have decided that I am not going bungee jumping until I break into the 160's...that will be my reward. I am also going to stop being stupid and lazy: eat healthy and exercise everyday. Let's hope I can stay committed!
Wish me luck! Now time for bed!!
Zephra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:41 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 231/ticker/165

Height: 6'1

I am here to shamelessly moan so beware!

Am in bed with an infection, currently masquerading as agonizing tonsillitis but which started out as conjunctivitis. Have done no exercise for a week to make me feel good and have had to take an extension on my uni assignment which I haven't even started. Plus I'm off work and worried that my sick record is dreadful, I've been at my job around 7 months and have had nearly 2 weeks off ill.

LucyFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:01 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Eveyone is right about it being something in the air with the unhappiness and frustration. I am unhappy and sad as fuk!!!!I am gonna miss my very close friend/ex BF but heh I can't let that turn around my whole life and undo all my efforts. It did keep me drunk for three days and talking non-stop for four so I won't think about it. But two things I CAN CONTROL....my exercise and my eating habits. So if (ehhmm WE) stay focused on at least that and the other things in our life take their course everything won't go into a downward spiral. And when these feeling are all over or at least passed enough to where they won't effect our everyday lives we will still have something we can ALL be proud of . So what do you Ladies say...Whose with me?????

Lucy I hope you feel better soon. I hate being sick ...any kind of sick.

Zephra Hey the lady with the pretty name, you WILL bust through the 170's and will be telling us bungee jumping was soon enough. I have faith in you. You have lost an incredible amount of weight already so we all know you can do it. Just gotta stay focused.....Which you will with all this support

Nish Thank you. I was so freaking proud of myself. I keep thinking about you and the ninety minutes. I haven't gotten that far but heh, I got to 39 . Oh I agree
Quote:
but why would I go spend my hard earned booze money on a TUESDAY night when 1) i'm not even Irish 2) i'm scared of leprechauns, and 3) Drunk Irish men are IMMUNE to Pepper Shot . I have things to do and getting felt up by freaks in green face paint is not on the list... today.
Brie Thanx

Becky where you at???

Cora Hey Honey. I hope you are doing well.

Last edited by CakeBatter; 03-18-2009 at 11:06 AM.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:00 AM   #111  

S/C/G: 234.3 / 232.6 / 130

Height: 5'3"

Hey guys. I've been reading and following. Chicken pox and illness suck!

Anyway, I've been feeling very blue lately so I'll give you the cliff notes version of my love life.

I've been dwelling a lot lately on my history with relationships and how ever since I've been an adult, they all end badly for me. In undergrad (the breakup was in 2004 if that tells you anything) I was engaged, and all of a sudden over summer break the guy called me and told me his mom didn't think he was the one for me, and it was over. In grad school there was a guy who was interested in me, and we never officially dated because (don't laugh) it was a long distance internet thing. He came to visit me once and it was the best weekend I had had in a long time, but I didn't get into the PhD program in his state and I kept getting fed up with him being a lazy bum, so even though there were real feelings (at least on my part), I suggested going our separate ways. And he agreed, for different reasons. Mine was for more practical reasons, the distance, the stress, etc. His was because he suddenly stopped caring about me. I know it happens, and it's even been a good chunk of time since all this happened, but I can't stop dwelling.

I'm better off without both of these guys in my life. One was either such a momma's boy that he let her make his most important decisions for him, or such a coward that he used her as a scapegoat for a relationship he didn't want to continue with. (With his history, both are very likely). The other didn't live near me, didn't want to move, hasn't had a job since he was 16, doesn't have a license, and doesn't care. Nor care about me anymore. So why am I still dwelling???????

I don't know how to meet guys. I tried eHarmony and found a guy who had a crush on me in high school and he turned out to be a major jerk. Another guy (not eHarmony) I had a very short crush on told me if I lost the weight, he'd marry me in a heartbeat, what the heck? Another guy (also not eHarmony) just wanted to be friends with benefits, and I'm not that kind of girl. Why is it so hard to find someone when all you want is to love and be loved? I know things aren't storybook, trust me, but anyway... le sigh. Just feeling very down and out and lonely. Probably not the post all you guys with relationship troubles of your own want to read about.
brooksrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:58 AM   #112  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Brook- I know its hard..but I have had some really crappy relationships too...and who DOESNT until you find a good one. I think it was easier for me to NOT look and to just learn to LOVE myself and be happy that way so when someone does come into my life I dont have to obsess over their feelings and can just enjoy every minute for what it is. I did have a couple one night stands which in turn made me feel better and made it easier to let go of the past....like a cleansing lol or something. Anyways it will all work out.

Ashlan- So yeah I had to work all last night and it was slower then slow and I didn't get out til late and then I just went home....ate way to much and went to bed!

Luvja- Chickenpox BAH! my son got the vaccine, I hope tha tmeans he will never get them. I had them when I was 2 so I dont remember what it was like...BUT I have had swimmers itch probably a good 30 times in my life and a couple times sooo badly I have some faint scars on my legs from it. Hope it comes and goes quickly for you.

Brie- I think our lives are on the same page with crazy busyness....except I really dont feel LIke I am doing that much...just dont have time for a lot.

As for me, I dont have to work today...the sun is shinging...the snow in my back yard is GONE GONE GONE(im sure it'll come back one more time). I am gonna work out here soon....take a shower...go to the store and get some stuff for this AMAZING low carb recipe

Chicken breast with a garlic, mushroom, zuchinni sauce...mmm makes my mouth water thinking about it. Then I might either get asparagus or broccoli and some salad to go with it! Hopefully Ryan(the guy I am seeing) is going to be able to come over and hang out.

OH and I almost forgot. Last night when I was on my way home I get a text from this guy that I kind of liked Oh about almost 2 months ago and I haven't heard from him in over a month. Then he calls me and wants me to come hang out with him and have movie night or something!!! WTF seriously as soon as I might be taken all the guys come runnin back....GRRRR
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:02 AM   #113  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Awww Brooke. I think you need to work on your confidence level before you go looking for a guy because if you're not convinced that you are fabulous and awesome, then he isn't going to be either. Secondly, the idea that having a guy like you makes you worthwhile is scary to me and you should not keep trying to date in that condition or you're going to keep ending up with broke losers.

It's the Pepe Le Pew phenomenon. Women chase, men run far far away. Once you stop paying attention, then they're in hot pursuit. Where are your friends and family? Why aren't you out there enjoying things on your own?

Love yourself and everyone will else will fall in love with you naturally.

And if all else fails, i'll FedEx all of the idiots in my neck of the woods and let you wrangle with them. I've got the opposite problem in that I can't go more than three dates with a guy before he's dropping the L-bomb on me and spouting off nonsense about how I need to quit fooling around and marry him. And it's always akward because i'm like, "Um... you DO know i'm seeing other people, right?" and then he usually says something like, "Yes, but this is special. I know you feel the same way, I see it when you look at me." and i'm like, "Uhm... okay..."

And I have NEVER figured that crap out, because I know how I look at them and I look the SAME EXACT WAY when I watch the effing Puppy Bowl, or I play with my cats. How is the sweetly amused look I give to creatures that are cute, furry, and dumb being mistaken for passionate love?

Back on topic though, I think you're beautiful and you should too. F**k them.

Last edited by NishKitten; 03-18-2009 at 11:05 AM.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:21 AM   #114  

Height: 5'9"

Lucy - Oh man, I JUST had tonsillitus like 7 weeks ago. I KNOW how painful it is. This may sound weird, but "Monster Reduced Carb" energy drink took my tonsillitus RIGHT AWAY. Weirdest thing ever. After the second sip, it was gone! I told the girls on here when it happend. Haha I know I sound like a weirdo, but TRY IT!!
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:33 AM   #115  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

geez... page 8 already?!? So Yesterday was SO busy I didn't go to the gym, do any cardio OR do my 30DS. I'm hoping to get my exercise groove back on today, because it makes me feel better! Nothing too interesting happening in my neck of the woods.... Family drama with two of my siblings, but hey, that's a WHOLE different ballpark. And I'm not going there today. Maybe later today.... (I want to get in the gym before class)

Have a lovely day ladies!!
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:14 PM   #116  

Okay so girls I am little excited...okay a lot excited. Even though BF gets on my everlasting nerves ...it doesn't change the fact that I ove giving gifts SO here's what I have planned for his birthday.

Background:
He collects watches. He buys a nice watch every new place he visits and those are his souvenirs.

Sooooo.....I bought him a really nice wooden watch box that holds 20 watches and has glass top so you can inside.

I have booked a suite at the Linden Row Inn in Richmond, VA (about an hours from us). It looked really nice on the website. Anyway we have dinner reservations at his fav restaurant Maggiano's (Italian) and then (thanks to Nish) we are going to the The Bank for a few drinks and then one of the clubs Nish Listed for me. OH he gets his gift at dinner before his BDAY cake comes out. ITs actually just a huge piece of chocolare cake (his favorite) but not alot of eating since we'll be drinking. THen back to the hotel for hehehehe....and then a matinee movie before we leave. Okay so its not THAT great but I am excited!
Old 03-18-2009, 12:16 PM   #117  
Busy Mommy

S/C/G: 218/181.5/130

Height: 5'7"

jane Sounds like you are doing great! Yeah this is the one board that is REALLY active. LOL. I love it though!

hwga Keep us posted! I'm rooting for ya!

luv OH NO!!!!! I have heard that it's worse as an adult. In fact I heard that adults can die from it. Not trying to scare you. I don't even know if it's true.

bee WTG still staying on track and getting some exercise in when you can. We do miss you! Sorry that your work is takin so much "Bee" time from you. After all, all work and no play makes Bee a dull girl.....actually I'm sure that's NOT true! LOL. Missin you!

brie I've missed that smiling face of yours! So glad to hear about this new guy. He sounds so good for you....so far. Keep us posted on him! Get your behind back on track girl! Remember to find your inner Beyonce (if I spelled that right!)

cake GOOD FOR YOU!!!! You sound very motivational right now! I'm in with you! Woo hoo! Power to us!!!

nish LOL. Boner! Funny!!!! But he sounds like a PITA roommate. Want me to have him killed or just taught a lesson? Ok your little notes was making me laugh!!! Scared of leprechans? LOL

zephra Wow!!! Don't worry girl! You've just set yourself an awesome reward and I know you'll reach your goal!

lucy Oh no honey! Get better soon!

brooks When you stop looking is when you find him. I know people may have said that to you before. You are much better off without those jerks who didn't deserve you. You are better than them!!!! Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and put a smile on your face. Walk with attitude. With confidence and someone will like you for who you are and you can decide if they are worthy enough for your attention!

carter I want that recipe! Sounds so yummy! BTW that new avatar is H-O-T!!!!! You look fantastic! I think you should stick with current guy instead of 2 month old guy who hasn't decided to call until you are busy!

So yesterday I get home and find Flirty Girl fitness package on my doorstep. Two new DVDs! Yeah! "Ultimate Upper Body" and "Chair Dance: Tone and Tease". They came with free weighted gel balls. I was so excited! I was supposed to go to the gym but it was close to Brianna dinner time and I had some more house stuff to do so I skipped it. While Brianna was eating I did the "Ultimate Upper Body". LOVED IT!!!! Then while she was bathing I did 30DS!!!!! I'm on Day 9 so almost to Level 2. I was very pleased with myself. I made it through 30DS without stopping so that was good. I got an hour workout in...and I didn't even realize it. But I didn't sweat as much as I would have in the gym so I was at the same time disappointed in myself. I knwo that's silly but.....

I haven't dropped weight in a while but I'm still losing inches and I'm building muscle so I'm okay with that! LOL

As for relationships....it's been a long time since I've had some time with the BF. We went for dinner at my moms on Sunday but he had to go back home to study so it wasn't long. He was gonna come over and I was gonna cook on Monday but at the last minute he cancelled cuz he had to get up early for school. I wasn't mad. I understand. I thought he was coming over too late anyway. I kinda feel like we're drifting apart and I don't like that. I just have a crazy work schedule and now that he's in school our schedules conflict. I dont' want us to break up over something as stupid as not seeing each other but I just have a gut feeling that's where we're headed. Starting next week I'm gonna make sure we have a "date night" once a week. Whether we go out. He comes over and has dinner. But we have got to start seeing each other more. I really wish he wouldnt' have moved to his dads cuz ever since he moved I really haven't seen him!
nicki rose98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:47 PM   #118  

S/C/G: 231/ticker/165

Height: 6'1

Thanks for the tip luvja. I'll have a look for that stuff when I next drag myself out of bed!
LucyFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 01:56 PM   #119  

It is so nice today. I think I am going to run at the park instead of in the gym today.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:05 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

WOO HOO!! I just got in 2 WHOLE HOURS at the gym!! I feel like a sweat machine... yuck! I did 4 circuits of my weights and the dreaded exercise ball (I'm supposed to only do two circuits, but I wanted to puch myself today for not doing anything yesterday) AND I did about ten minutes on the elliptical. Hopefully, my next battle with that beast will last a little longer.... but i'll take ten minutes for now... my class at 2 was cancelled, but i'm up on campus anyways so I can work on my paper and not procrastinate.

I got subway for lunch... yum!

Last edited by blissclaire; 03-18-2009 at 02:05 PM.
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote