Old 03-17-2009, 02:45 PM   #91  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 159.8/149.0/130

Height: 5'6 1/2"

luvja - So glad you found out now, not only was he not your type, he was NEEDY! I hate when dudes do that, caaamon man where are your big boy pants?

Cake - Thanks for the suggestion, I do need a bath, not today though, its STPATTY's day! Oh yea and I'm a super b**Ch, but really only when someone makes me angry and it takes a lot but whatev..I'm not sweating today, or this week< i'm used to it, i just hate being that way to like my DBF and stuff, i feel so bad but he understands, i can't help it. haha! Totally, if the TV is on, I HAVE to pay attention...its like that with a radio alarm clock too, i start singing words in my sleep and will never get up, i Need like sirens...well now i just need my lil pup to jump on my face! haha

Nikki - The mushroom recipe is at Food Network it's phenomnial and i tried to be smart and make it with brown rice, it was disgusting and I threw it out..hahaha, could be the hormones, my DBF and one of the roommates said it was pretty good...I just know what it really taste like, but here is the link:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/b...ipe/index.html

Ok, so I am all on an emotional rollercoaster but its all good, mothernature right????!!!?!?! It's because it's StPatty's day, and I just love drinking holiday's!! Plus it's my cousin's b-day,he's lucky, he gets a HUGE party every year...hahaha! I live on the outskirts of town, and it's just being developed so there is 2 bars worth going too and one is a farmer bar, fun but not for tonight. the other is Native NewYorker, which is pretty much where we hang most of the time, like the owner and bartenders know us..Whoopsy! So we weren't going to do anything tonight, but we have to right??? So we're going to Native, and I'm eating my veggie burger when i get home so that when i get there I dont have to eat crap since its 25 cent wing night. I'm stoked we hardly ever go out during the week, but technically it is my spring break, THANKGOODNESS cause otherwise I'd have school tonight PLUS my boss has been out for two days in a row now, and I'm so not working hahaha! I can do that after 8 years here.

Oh yeah, and Casey - i love love love french fries, and i Know you couldn't have done this last night, but I think this totally replaces my french fry cravings. If you get fresh greenbeans, put them in a freezer bag and put like a tbsp of olive oil in them let them soak for like an hour or so, then heat up a grill, throw them on there and let them blacken a lil, sprinkle with sea salt...YUM YUM YUM, i just pretend they are french fries...it works in the boiler too.
DanSinDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:59 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

I can't believe ya'll are on page 7... I got some catching up to do.....
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:07 PM   #93  
Busy Mommy

S/C/G: 218/181.5/130

Height: 5'7"

carter Sounds like you are having a fabuloso day! Keep on enjoying it!

cake Thanks!

luvja Wow! Clingy guy, huh? Glad you figured it out earlier instead of later

dansin Tks I printed it up! Gonna try that next week. I may skip the almonds though. Not a big nut fan

beaka It took me 30 min!!!!!

So I talked to my ex last night who went on a huge texting rant that he only has a little money out of his check since I'm taking it all. LOL. I said don't have kids next time...it's called taking care of them. But I was all confused because I haven't received anything yet. They took the money from him Friday and it takes ten days. So I have some money coming!!! So excited!
nicki rose98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:24 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 150/150/125

Height: 5'6"

Hi guys, thanks for the welcome. Wow I need to check back here more often! With 6 pages of new posts since the last time I visited I won't even try to keep up properly this week!

Am glad to say that food and exercise-wise I have been really good this week. Have stayed OP for food since Monday morning and am also on track with exercise. Met my marathon-running friend for a jog again this morning. So nice to start the day feeling really awake and making my body work (and I can even keep up with her longer this time).

As I said, I haven't had time to read through all the posts yet, but did happen to see yours Cora. Wow, am so sorry! I went through that last year around this time (and funnily enough the stress got me to an all-time low weight..) but it's such a raw and painful process. Wishing you all the best

edit: whew..just speed-read through a bit.
HWGA: I too am terribly curious to hear how your master cleanse goes.. The German issue of Self magazine just ran an article featuring 4 diff week-long fasts (I live in Germany but am from US) and I was thinking no way would the US Self ever do that! Apparently fasts are a totally acceptable and recommended thing to do occasionally over here. I hope you get good results, am v. impressed that you can stick to it!

DSD, your green beans idea sounds delicious! thanks for the tip I am totally going to try that. Hope you have a good time celebrating tonight.

Nicki: Yea, money is always nice. :-) Especially in the current economic climate, ugh.. I think I remember reading you say you weren't making as much as you used to cos people are being stingy these days. So glad to hear the good news!

As for everyone else- hope the week is going well, and if not were only a couple days in so hopefully it can only get better!

Last edited by janeberry; 03-17-2009 at 03:47 PM.
janeberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 05:00 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Hey ladies... day 1 on the master cleanse. I'm doing really good. I even went for a 35 min walk with my friend. I'll let you all know how it goes.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 05:37 PM   #96  

Height: 5'9"

Uh oh...... I have chickenpox
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 05:45 PM   #97  

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvja View Post
Uh oh...... I have chickenpox
What? wow! Are you ok? How do you know? Did you not have it when you were younger?
Old 03-17-2009, 05:51 PM   #98  

That's the thing, I DID have it when I was a child. However you CAN get the virus again if you didn't have a bad case of it, or if you were too young when you orignally caught it. I slightly remember having it when I was a kid, but not very bad. My friend caught chickenpox from her friend. You can infect people like 5 days before you even know you have it. So we have been hanging out not knowing she had the virus. As of right now, I have about 4 or 5 bumps on my chest. I am worried though, I hear it's much worse when you're an adult.

Last edited by luvja; 03-17-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:29 PM   #99  

Luvja- isn't chicken pox has an adult called shingles? and yes, I've heard it worse as an adult. I'm sorry girl!
Old 03-17-2009, 06:31 PM   #100  

No shingles and chickenpox are a bit different, same virus, but a little different. Shingles are worse and painful. I'm praying it doesn't turn out to be shingles.
I'm terrified of scars, and I just got an itchy bump on my face FML!
Thanks!

Last edited by luvja; 03-17-2009 at 06:31 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:09 PM   #101  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

sweet Jesus 7 pages already ?!?!?!?!

I feel so disconnected from everyone right now on 3fc and irl. So I thought a 45 hour week wasn't so bad until I found out that not having a life came with it. I am so off with everything. However, I am being compensated for it I found out today that because I took classes in my major (accounting) I get another $1400 year, it was apart of the job requirements to have an accounting degree I am kinda at a loss but oh well I get more money out the deal.

Well I am going to go the local high school here and run the track for awhile I need to get a workout of some kind in. I am dragging.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:19 PM   #102  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

Cool

whew!

alot can go on in a week or so huh!

i miss you girls! and i want to give a big to everyone going through anything right now. i have been going through some stuff i really cant discuss on here but I have let it go and whatever happens will happen.

i am doing a medical study for this research company here so I can have money for my miami trip and be able to pay my rent in may. so I am uber
bored but have tons of homework to do. i will be on here for awhile today.

i really have just lost sight of my goals and i need to get back on track like immediately. i think all of the coursework has me so stressed i cant get a hold of myself to make time to workout. i think i will take some time to really map out what i need to do everyday from now till graduation so i can actually graduate and try to reach goal.

on a lighter note i really like the new boy and he is so cute. we arent official and prob wont be for a while but we are having fun and he is super honest so i am cool. even though i am terrified of getting my heart broken again i am trying 2 be cool
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 08:43 PM   #103  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

BRIE!!! Hi! Good to hear from ya! Hope all that you can't talk about it getting better. I'm here for ya!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 08:59 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

BrieHey you need someone to talk to PM me or call me or e-mail... WTG with the boy. Breathe and relax>>>you will get back on track

DansinHave fun for ST Patty's Day Young Lady. Good thinking ....eating before you go!

Luvja Feel better Baby!

Bee**** Yea...$1400. When it involves getting money never ask questions..

NickiAgain....When it involves getting money never ask questions..

JaneberryYeah you gotta keep checkn. You are doing good and keeping a positive attitude definitely helps

As for me ladies .....I ran 3 MILES today. I don't know where it came from I was doing my usual 2.13 and I said hey I am going to try to finish the lap and i go well maybe I will try for another and then another before I knew I was on lap 11 and I said I can probably do a whole three and I freakin did it. I was so estatic. Okay I am done. I am so close to my 5K I can smell it.

Last edited by CakeBatter; 03-17-2009 at 09:01 PM.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:01 PM   #105  

Thanks Ashlan