Old 03-17-2009, 12:25 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

Casey I would DEFINATELY be bringing some snacks, if not a "late lunch" with me to class. I DREADED having night classes, and would have the same issues. Finally, I had to bring food with me, whether it be just a turkey sandwich or fruits/veggies or some almonds. My prof was cool with us eating/drinking in class, but some profs have issues with that, so I'm sure you'd have to wait until a break or something, but it would be well worth it. Would rather have some snacks than get knocked off of plan by fast food!!

Cake You are mighty brave... I CANNOT RUN. I never have been able to, but maybe someday soon I will. Congrats on your time and your elliptical!

HWGA I am and always have been mighty skeptical of fasts. Although they may provide some immediate weight loss, (if you're lucky) you are depriving your body of nutrients needed for that amount of time. A friend of mine did this cabbage soup fast where thats all she ate... for almost two weeks. she would've gone longer had her mom not intervened and got her to the doc. she was malnourished, and is still having reprocussions from that. do what you think is best for yourself, but just be smart about it.

Heather YAY for sunshine! It has been muggy and rainy and nasty here for the past few days, and I CANNOT wait for sunny weather... I'm sure that our temperatures are a bit better though!

As for me, I am awake. Cannot sleep due to stupid ankle pains. And I have doggies barking at me for frozen grapes. Never in my life did I ever think I'd see the day where my dogs ate half of the stuff that they do, but whatever. So I fixed the fiance's lunch for tommorrow, and baked some blueberry muffins AND am baking Breakfast Stacks http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/r...ecipeId=112711. ( I had all the ingredients so I thought I would give it a try... I'll let you guys know how it all turns out!

SOOO yeah... Let's have an even better day tommorrow than today!
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:32 AM   #62  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

i'm still here... who's with me??
corazonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:37 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Me!! just had a fight with the hubby and im sleeping on the couch tonight !
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:38 AM   #64  
Working my way back

sucks... i will be sleeping in the extra room for different reasons. so youre sleeping on the couch.. that mean you were wrong? details girl. i need something to occupy my brain

(pm if u wanna)
Old 03-17-2009, 12:45 AM   #65  

haha no i wasn't wrong! it was his fault .. but he wants to make nice and i dont! he has to suffer first! lol

And between you and me id rather sleep on the couch then hear his snoring sometimes. lol
Old 03-17-2009, 12:53 AM   #66  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

So after all, my official weigh-in was 176.6. I went back to sleep after weighing, and when I woke up, I weighed again and it showed 178.4. 1.6 lb in a matter of 1.5 hours. ha! and i didnt even eat or drink anything. My scale is just trying to drive me nuts, I think. Well, I'm taking 176.6. :P

The weather has been BEAUTIFUL here in Michigan this week..yesterday and today. But my DD wasn't helping me at all... I sooo wanted to run outside today but she wouldn't have it. Sigh... Sometimes I just wish she was still a lil baby, not a toddler, so I can just put her in the stroller and run!

Cake Wow! you are sooo close! You are going to be at my weight before you know in this speed! My 1.6 loss didn't stick and ended up at 0.6 but I still will take it. Hope yours will stick!

Casey I'm with ya. I ended up losing only 0.6 lb but that's better than gain or staying the same.

Nish I wish I had utter hot friend!!! If I had a hot guy sleeping on my couch, i would want to wake him up in some other way other than Black Cats...but in your case. Makes sense. lol. AF brats? Army brat here..for 2 years...lol but have bunch of AF brat friends because of where we were at. Army, AF, Navy all mixed up. lol

Nicki Congrats on doing so well on the weekend!

jahjah Wow, you go girl! I don't remember the last time I did 100% OP!

Nish and Cake When I go to visit VA (whenever that may be...usually once a year or so) I'll make sure to let you girls know and maybe I will get to hang out with one of you or if I'm lucky, both of you somehow and burn some calories by dancing! lol

Star Sounds like the date went well! I'm so glad!

bliss When I weigh, I weigh with empty stomach, after going to bathroom, as soon as I wake up. So I would take that weight! Leg lifts with ball? Man, you are one strong lady!

bl sounds like things are going well between you and your "(man?)" lol

kelli Wow. I'm glad to hear that your mom is being supportive.

brook "Welcome"! Once you jump in, you will have no problem "nailing all the personals".

HWGA It sounds pretty close to detox of Fat Smash diet. I know some people lose quite a lot and then add on different food little by little. Good luck!

Cora I'm here till 430 AM!
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:55 AM   #67  
Can't wait till 170

hahaha when I hear my bf snore, I "accidently" push him little too hard, just enough to wake him up or move him... Of course, I'm "sleeping" when this happens. lol
Old 03-17-2009, 01:02 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 234.3 / 232.6 / 130

My mom has slept on the couch for years, for snoring reasons not marital. You can hear my dad from across the house! (Yeah I still live at home, but I have a fan that usually drowns him out).
brooksrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:06 AM   #69  
Working my way back

i got used to the snoring... my dad snored so loud you could hear it thru the whole house so when i got married my hubby's snore was a relief!!

make him suffer jah!
Old 03-17-2009, 01:09 AM   #70  

Its not just the snoring .. he like wraps himself in the blanket and i get only a little and its soooo annoying!!
Old 03-17-2009, 01:09 AM   #71  
Can't wait till 170

hahaha my mom has slept in the living room for years because of my dad's sleeping "habit." He doesn't really snore unless he's drunk. But he can fall asleep with his head against the headboard on the pillow and wake up all the way 180 degree turned around... or 90 degree around... :P
Old 03-17-2009, 01:10 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 234.3 / 232.6 / 130

Turn the heat up and make him sweat out of his blankets! I'm all about passive aggression.
brooksrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:11 AM   #73  
Can't wait till 170

My ex was weird... He had to have a fan even in the middle of winter. BUT he also had to keep the blankets to himself!!!
(maybe that's why I'm not with him anymore? lol)
Old 03-17-2009, 05:15 AM   #74  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Man March really sounds like the month to have relationship troubles. Hope its not catching! And seriously, condolences to everyone going through that kind of thing, i cant imagine how hard a divorce can be.

I like my boyfriend snoring, i think its cute Im sure time will wear down the cuteness factor though, so im enjoying it while i can. He probably feels the same about me xD

So girlies, i recently got my restricted license last tuesday (here you have learners, restricted and full drivers licenses, restricted means you can drive by yourself with no passengers), and today, only a week after getting my license, i was hit for the first time >:| I was in the right, i was well on the round about, about to turn off, and they just decided not to give way to me and hit me. So now im all paranoid about people pulling out on my left >.< I think i ate ok today, but after that i had a few too many biscuits and some cheese so im just adding up the damage now.
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 08:23 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Oh guys that is sooo funny. My late Ex used to snore so loud and would be so pissed I used to "wake up" and kick him in his a** so he'll move or at least shut up for a bit. It used to be so funny...all the while I was asleep. It would be worse when he had been drinking....once I really stuck a sock in his mouth...hahaha *good times, good times*. And Tara He used to sleep with a fan no matter what season also. Turns out he has or had sleep apnea. And he wasn't fat ...idk.

Tara Congratulations with the 176!! Thanx for the encouragement. I wanna BUST outta these 180's but I am not complaining since I was in the 190's for like 3 months!!!! Oh and when you come to VA I will meet you guys. Its no more than a 1-1/2 drive!!!

Iconised That sux about the accident....but I am glad you are doing okay. And I think we can overlook the cheese for today.

Jah OMG I do that too! He wants to make nice and i am like **** no!.

Casey You have got to get and prepare "on-the -go" snacks. It is the only way to survive! If you let yourself get unbearably hungry it is almost a guarantee that something will go in your tummy that is quick and fast which usually means....not good! Fruits and carrot sticks are usually good take - a - longs. and like Brooksrm said pack your lunch at nite after so school so you don't have to get up early.

Last edited by CakeBatter; 03-17-2009 at 08:26 AM.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote