Old 03-16-2009, 01:26 PM   #46  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

Sweet. I should be in richmond then.

We will see how this goes. He is really nice and I want to just go with the flow. He is laying it on really thick. No subtly for him.
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:56 PM   #47  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Wow!! so much has happened with you ladies.. I feel like I am in the dark

So I started to work out but got interrupted , like usual!

I wanna say I am up to 177-178 but I really dont care at the moment..because I know TOM is creeping up on me.

I made dinner last night and my friend and her 2 kids came over. Then tonight my (man?) is coming over with his 2 girls for dinner. I just got done doing laundry and now I need to put it all away and then take a shower!
So glad that I dont have to work today. Lets hope that I can SEMI stay on plan today and not stuff my face full of ice cream

To all who are having a BAD start to the week....I Know things will get better!
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:14 PM   #48  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 159.8/149.0/130

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Cake – Last Samurai LMAO!!! What a fantastic way to put it, I’m glad you are back and feeling a bit better. Fantastic job on the gym, 30 min til closing and you still made it, that’s determination girl! I agree with your BF, it will definitely happen one day..and it’s getting closer and closer each day for you. I definitely don’t have to tell you to keep your head up and stay strong, you are doing it! Thanks for starting the thread again this week, even if it was sad, we want you to be able to share stuff with us!

Cora – Dude, this isn’t fair, you just got to GOAL, and now you have to put up with nonsense. We’ll be here, don’t worry about personals either, you know we’ll all respond and try and keep your spirits up! I’m glad you’ve gotten on here a couple of times, because I just remember how you were supposed ot have a fun weekend watching your friends band and all that stuff, then I’m guessing he got jealous or something…totally not my business, but still that’s terrible. Guys can’t handle us being successful. Don’t panic, you’ll get through this. Don’t worry about the gym and runs and stuff you have a lot on your mind right now, if you keep your food on track you should be just fine!

Chele – hope you made it through yesterday…do you think you got sick from all that sugar, I know I would!!

HWGA – WOOWHO 6 days in a row, girl you are rocking it! How’s the job stuff going?

Calisa - Keep that attitude in your back pocket girl, it will get you through the many days of your journey..I have to remind my self to stay positive so that I can be motivated to keep on trucking! Goals are definitely good for you!

Star – hahaha, did you like the movie, or did you not get to pay attention from him wanting to discuss? You totally made him nervous if had to eat before and after, and talk the whole time…haha, that’s why I think movies are bad first dates, how can you tell if it was a good one if you are just sitting there watching some flick!???! I’m glad you were yourself, I would have said that if I got on earlier to encourage you!

Casey – YAY sushi, we had it last weekend, man do I love that! Good job at the custard joint, ice cream/frozen yogurt is one of my weaknesses!! Then you didn’t drink the next night, you are my hero, that’s discipline babe! Hope you get to get back in the gym, I know it will make you feel even more PROUD!!

Bliss – I’m Jealous, I want BOILED CRAWFISH  haha there is one place in the same parking lot of our gym that does this, its called baby kay’s. we’re going there one day soon, just not soon enough! LUCKY LA girl! Hope your trainer kicks your butt too, if not kick his! :-P Sounds like he did, as you updated before I could get this out! Don’t worry it’s supposed to hurt at first…hahaha! The ball is great, but yes, I want to stick a pin in it and pop it by the time I’m done!
Tara - good job working out even if you missed coming here. Any type of movement is better than zero movement, so carrying your DD definitely counts. My weight fluctuates so much, I’ve been trying to stay away from the scale because of it, it’s addicting and can total ruin your mood…at least mine!

RHTS – Welcome back!! Hope you hear from the job soon…did they give you any type of time frame? I know you are aching to get in the gym but get better first! Then you can kick the gyms butt again!
Nikki – good job on the 5lbs last week, good luck with the same this week!

Nish – Hysterical description of lady gaga, MAN I HATE her new song, and of course our stations are playing it OUT. Annoying..no offense to you that like it! 

Jahjah – good luck, hope you are treating that 2 pac nicely!

Happy Monday ladies, hope you all are having a good OP day! I had a FUN Weekend, got totally hammered on Friday night, if you didn't see my saturday post. Then went to the Ostrich festival on Saturday, which was pretty exciting, it was like alittle fair and I didn't eat any of the bad bad food! Woot Woot! Afterwards we went to a bike shop and my DBF got me a mountain bike for my 30th birthday, which isn't until August, but he needed someone to ride with, so I got spoiled early! We went on an hour ride yesterday it was very fun and suprisingly relaxing! We made beer can chicken last night, and this my first time having it, man it was FANTASTIC! I'm making grilled portabella's tonight with WildRice Pilaf in a Piquillo pepper vinegarette??!?! Only i had to use fresno peppers instead, since I can't find the piquillo ones EVAR...Anywho ramble ramble ramble, have a good day girls!
DanSinDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:10 PM   #49  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

haha DanSin i wanted to cry/laugh just now... that was one thing i was thinking about... i look hotter than ever, what the ****? hot isn't everything though... :-P but i still got to see the friends band and tried to just block everything out. (he was out of town again this weekend- he sprung D on me on the way out the door). friends (the 2 i told) were really supportive and tried to make sure i had a good time. breaking up isn't over friends or partying or anything though... as i understand it he's 'miserable' and things just aren't like they used to be. which isn't my fault but that's a whole other story...

i'm just going to do the best i can and take one day at a time. i'm really glad i have you guys though
corazonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:51 PM   #50  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 159.8/149.0/130

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Yay, I'm glad you have support here and close to home too! Big Hugs!!
DanSinDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:35 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Ok well I did almost a whole page of personals on word and by the time I got to the 4th page everything I had said was already said or resolved or whatever so.. I suck. I'm just gonna leave it with I'm sorry for everyone who is having a bad week.. we seem to run in cycles around here of everyone needing a kick in the butt.. a pity party.. and bein downright badasses.

As for me.. I'm doing good slowly inching my way down these last few weeks. Some of you know but other don't: my mom is really weird about weightloss, if she's on the bandwagon she's all about it but if me or someone else is doing really good and she's not then she's a little crazy. Well she's not on the wagon right now and she gave me a hug saturday and said "you look AMAZING.. and you're doing wonderful I'm so proud of you" I almost peed my pants.
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 05:27 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

DanSin Come over any time! My dad actually crawfishes, so we get them super fresh when I go home!! They were amazing, but kind of expensive. But, my grocery store has a steamer thing, and they steamed some shrimp for me Sunday, and were AMAZING... I've been wanting some boiled crabs though... and raw oysters... *sigh*

Cora I hope that things work out. We're here for you!

Last edited by blissclaire; 03-16-2009 at 05:30 PM.
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 05:30 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 234.3 / 232.6 / 130

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone! I've been here for about 2 weeks but haven't jumped into the chat yet (though I've been trying my hardest to follow, and wondering how the heck you guys always nail all the personals). But I'll jump in here and just say my heart goes out to all you ladies who are struggling with this that and the other thing.

On the other hand, I had a good day. I had my Dr. appointment today and my high cholesterol is now perfectly normal with the help of meds, diet, and exercise. This surprised me because for a whole month I forgot to refill my prescrip. AND! I'm down 15 lbs since my last appointment in October. Then I went to the gym and had my butt kicked for an hour by my trainer. Kind of sad because this was the last training session on my account (I bought 6 when I joined 2 years ago and just now got to my last one). They're so expensive that I won't be able to buy more unless someone buys me a package for my birthday in the summer. It's funny because these past 2 sessions, my trainer was someone I was friends with in high school. I was more nervous at first, but then we started talking and I relaxed around her and gave everything my best, and I feel great. I came home and napped and THEN!!!! I did my 30DS for the day. I bring my laptop into the basement for exercise DVDs so I don't rattle the whole house, and I'm on the floor mat with the laptop as we speak, relaxing and being too tired to walk the darn computer back up the stairs.
brooksrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 05:43 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

Cake, sorry for your loss.

Corazonas, sorry to hear of the home situation. No matter what happens, it all will turn out for the better in the end. It just takes time. You're a strong woman and we're all here for you like always.

DanSinDiva, ostrich festival... as in you get to eat ostriches??? mmm, ostrich steak. I dont know if it exists, but it sounds like it could be yummy. mmm, meat. lol I just was told by a friend that she had elk steak on Sat -- another animal I would like to experience. (I apologize to any vegans/vegetarians that just threw up in their mouth a little)

Blcarter, I like the little question mark behind "man". that's always a cute situation to be in where it's still butterflies but they're a little more comfortable.

Starmac, that's too cute that he felt such a need to keep talking to you that he probably infuriated everyone in the theatre. Maybe you might want to think of a place more suitable for constant interaction for the next date. Call me dense, but I didn't quite pick up on how much you really enjoyed yourself? Excited for the next date or kind of 'meh'?

Kelli, Good news on the mom front. You have total right to feel proud of what you've accomplished (and it's nice to get that validation from others that you don't normally expect).

As for me, life goes on. It's filled with the normal things like work stress, and my everlasting pursuit of a smaller me, but now I am starting to have wedding planning thrown into my juggling act. I have to get the wedding invitations out this week and I have people coming right up and asking when they're getting their invites. It wouldn't be so bad except that they're not on my list! I just end up stammering a bit and saying something non-committal.

Everything is good otherwise. A big thing that happened today is I figured out I have to eat more because I'm down by at least 200 calories a day for my height and size. That's exciting. lol. Hope all is well (and/or will be well) with everyone!
prepping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 06:43 PM   #55  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Hey ladies! Went for the first run of the season today! The weather was AmAzInG... far from the snowy, blowy, 20's I've spent the last 3 months imprisoned by. Yay for sunshine and C25K!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:06 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Hey girls...

Cake- any time girl! I'm here for you. I'm glad I was able to be there for you.

Nish- Here's the deal with the HLM. We talked. He quit his job at work. I still dont completely trust him but we are for sure friends that flirt. I don't want him anymore than that and we'll keep it at that for now. I let him come over last Tuesday and I helped him with his resume and we hung out. We still talk every day. So that's kinda where I'm at. lol

I didn't lose any weight this week again. I'm so mad. I know everyone here doesn't believe in fasts. But I'm doing the master cleanse starting tomorrow. I'm going to do it for four days. I wont work out why I'm doing it. I can still eat veggies and fruits. Has anyone done it?
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:35 PM   #57  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

hWGA- I'm intrigued.... tell me more!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:12 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

HWGA Master Cleanse? .....'meh'. I guess give a try....I have tried everything I am just skeptical of the fasts....but lete me know how that goes

CoraSorry about your "thing" but I agree with Dansin...we're here for you and I am glad you have support at home....and well you're smokin'!!!!

HeatherYay for C25K

PreppingThanks you. Just take a deep breath and count from 10 backwards. Then figure out what you have to do and write it all out. This will make it easier to plan when and how you are gonna handle your week. Oh and that's funny about the uninvited ppl.

BksrmWTG on the killer workout. oh and it took a little bit for me to get good at the personals...

KelliIt always so nice to hear something nice from someone who totally don't expect it from

DansinThanks. Glad you had such a great weekend. Ostrich huh....you are brave my friend.

As for me I kicked mega a** in theh gym today. I ran my 2.13 miles...half at 4.5 and half at 4.6 and the finale at 4.8!!! oh **** yea!!!! So I did that in 28 minutes followed by a kickin 25 minutes on the elliptical. I was drenched and damn it felt good. 5 miles total and 500 calories. Then I treated my self to splenda kiwi kwencher at Tropical Smoothie!!! Yay!!!
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:34 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

I ate french fries tonight

I stayed within my calories but I still feel bad for it.
I have to figure out something for when I have class on Monday and Thursday night. I go to work at 7:30..get home at 3:30.. go to class at 4... and get home at 9:30. I have an hr drive from my class. And I'm usually starving by the time I get out... and that's where fast food comes in! NO MORE!
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:21 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 234.3 / 232.6 / 130

Height: 5'3"

Casey, I work 2 jobs and I feel your pain. My workplace is 40 min from home and my schedule is usually work 11-2, then hightail it to my fulltime job from 3-11 or 4-12, and even though we get dinner at work, I don't get a lunch break and it's hard to resist all that greasy fast food on the way. I started packing healthy snacks I can eat while driving. Dry cheerios, a banana, grapes. Just something to take the edge off and tide me over until dinner. Are you allowed to have snacks in your classes? I was, but I know it's not the same everywhere. Instead of getting up early, pack something for the next day's meals when you get home from school.
brooksrm is offline   Reply With Quote