Old 03-28-2009, 09:41 PM   #136  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Well brie they say running makes you lean. So we'll keep our fingers crossed for u. I just realized if my stomach wasn't like a sack of potatoes I would be fine the way I am and just maintain. My belly must weigh the 20 lbs I need to lose!!!lol
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:23 AM   #137  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

and my thighs must be the forty!!!!
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:00 AM   #138  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

It just snowed here a bunch saturday night so looks like I wont be starting that running after all!
I didn't work out saturday or sunday(unless you count sexytime friday night and saturday morning lol)

But I am going to do my tae bo today and hopefully do some push ups although when I did the first day of the push up challenge I couldn't hardly move my shoulders and arms the WHOLE weekend
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:04 AM   #139  

yeah becky I felt the same way! My arms were stiff as boards. I gotta do push ups today but I am doing week 1 over! HA! Gone and get your workout on!

Edit: oh and did I mention I ran 3.75 freakn miles sunday! OH HELLZ YEAH!

Last edited by CakeBatter; 03-30-2009 at 11:06 AM.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:57 PM   #140  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

becky: I've been told that sexytime DOES count, lol.

brie: I noticed the biggest improvement in the shortest amount of time in my lower body from incline walking or jogging and using the stair stepper. the incline jog is the best but its really REALLY tough. I usually did a 5% incline at around a 4.5-5.0 mph.

cake: congrats on the 3.75 miles! I'm so excited for it to get nice out, as much fun as I have on the treadmill I sure do enjoy running outside more. Aside from the shin splints of course.

I went boxing last night and my food has been alright, not the best. I can eat like I am now as long as I'm working out.. but I can't be slacking on both! I'm going to run tonight when I get home, who knows when that will be considering its month end and I might not get outa here until 7 or so. I wanna go see my man tonight but I just don't feel like there's enough hours in the day! Hope you girls are havin a good week so far!
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:21 PM   #141  

Kelli - HEllo darling. I ran outside yesterday on a trail and it was awesome, better than the treadmill. Glad you made it to boxing and got your workout in! Hope you make it to see your BF!
Old 03-31-2009, 04:02 PM   #142  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Kelli- yes I think I did say that sexytime counts lol...but I still feel LIke i've had a lot of it lately and could use more REAL workouts too!!

anyways so I slacked AGAIN today and didn't work out...somebody slap me. Now I am getting ready to go to work and HOPEFULLY make a little bit of money.

And since ur my girls I better give you an update on the boys situation. So I decided that I absolutely do NOT want a BF right now. I met another guy this weekend that I really like and we've hung out a lil bit. Darnit. So now I have 2 guys that I like and have never experienced this before. I plan on staying single though so I have time to learn what I REALLY want

Hope you all have a great evening..maybe I will work out when I get home from work..hmmm!
Old 03-31-2009, 06:04 PM   #143  
last time

sexytime lol
none of that over here! maybe this weekend hmmmm

well i was helping the boy with his homework and missed my workout. but he had the flu and i should have gotten up before 11am i knew i was on a time crunch. sooo i have to move it to wednesday cause i cant workout while i am in this medical study. i packed my workout stuff to go in the morning when i get out of here at 630am.

the food at this study is def healthy and thats good cause previously it has been high fat, high calorie. i am trying to only weigh on sundays but i have a healthy obsession with the scale. lol

i'm off to take a short nap before i have to work on hw.

becky i am glad you are exploring your options. be careful and dont fall too fast for either one and you'll be fine.

ashlan you are running like crazy thats great! i bumped my speed up to 4.5 on the treadmill at the gym and i have it at a 2% incline to try to make up for the difference when i'm outside and on the treadmill during my C25K. i wonder if i should bump it up more.

kelli thanks for the info! i have been contemplating going to a different branch of my gym because they have a stairmaster and nothing works my lower body like that thing! its awesome. its a little bit farther but worth it.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:22 PM   #144  

I was supposed to run yesterday but my ex is still trying to destroy my life financially so I had a pretty rough day. I ended up just going to see the new boy and trying to relax for a little bit, tonight is boxing and I think I may go for a short run beforehand. food is scarce.. I tend to not buy groceries when money is tight. boo!
Old 04-01-2009, 08:19 PM   #145  

Kelli - don't you just hate a**holes! I hope you have a great workout at boxing. I didn't even make it the boxing gym saturday. Oh well I shall try again.

Brie - Thanks I am trying to be able to run my 5K on May 16th and want a time that is less than 40 minutes! I have never used a stairmaster I always think about it for brief moment and then the thought is gone.

Becky - Where are you today? did you get your workout in? How is everything?

Exciting news: I was able to wear my cute black Banana Republic Skirt that I have had since OCTOBER. In other news I was hoping to be at 184 by tomorrow but I don't think I will make that. Any loss will be great. My end on April goal 178. So will shall see.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:39 PM   #146  
last time

the stairmaster is the best calorie burner the gym can offer. and if i used it everyday i would be at goal tomorrow lol

i worked out TWICE today did my firm dvd this morning and c25k tonight. i need to go to sleep now since i have to be up at 5am. i will def be working out in the morning rather than wasting the day away. i need to be more productive in these last 6 weeks of classes so i can keep my stellar gpa. the problem is i have senioritis and i am lazy when it comes to school work plus i am an avid procrastinator ah well!

got good news today! one of my favorite ls's (sorority sister) is going on my miami trip with me. that means there are 10 ladies going!!! its going to be an awesome time so i have to get my body together i cant be lookin bad and the trip is in my honor lol. i love all the girls going but this one just got married and i didnt think she would be able to go. but she can and i am excited!

kelli - want me to slap your douche bag of an ex??? ive offered before and no one will take me up on it!
ashlan - yay for banana clothes! you are slimming down girl!

Last edited by bjeweled; 04-01-2009 at 11:40 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:41 AM   #147  

Brie _ It is so cool you have girls you can go on trips with. I have like two friends I really hang out with and they are never able to go on trips so I always end up with effin morons who pluck my fukn nerves anyway! YAY for SS going with you. And No worries you will SMOKIN down there!
Old 04-02-2009, 12:38 PM   #148  

I decided to just run instead of boxing and I did 2.5 miles in 20 minutes. I think I'm going to cancel my boxing membership because my lower back is going insane and my chiropractor says that I need to take it easy. Not to mention its 50 bucks a month. I already have the gloves and wraps and I could get a bag off craigslist or something for 100 bucks easy so I think thats the new plan. I just feel like I pay $50 to go there.. and in order to actually GO there it's a 25 min drive so there's an hour round trip added to the workout plus gas money. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it but there's more important things in my life right now like sexytime with the new boy.

I think I'm going to tan and try to get in a run on my lunch today because right after work I'm going on a date with my hottie. I got him all kinds of worked up this morning and it was hilarious because his alarm had already went off twice so he didn't have time to do anything about it. He's been texting me all morning about how he can't wait to see me after work- I got him hooked.

Cake: I do hate a**holes. I cannot believe that we've been split up for almost 3 months and he's 10 hours away yet he's still able to drain my finances. He didnt pay the satellite thats in my name since I moved out and they took $520 out of my account with no notification whatsoever. He spent my money the whole time we were together and he's found away to keep spending it! AHH!

brie: PLEASE! go smack him. He's in Colorado now and if you see my baby boy (the dog in my picture) with him please give him some love I miss that little man he's my heart. You'll be lookin good in no time if you keep that workout schedule up girl!

I'm bloated as heck so I'm gonna slam a bottle of water and try to sneak outta here early. The longer I get for lunch the more likely I'll do something productive, lol.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:30 PM   #149  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

I finally got a workout in today 45 min tae bo!! woohoo AND now I have to get ready for work, and then afterwards I am going out dancing tonight

Brie- HAHA dont u worry girl I am not FALLING for anyone! Just making that clear...having fun ONLY

Cake- I swear I didn't fall off the earth. just been busy and haven't worked out in a while so I finally got off my butt and did it today.

Kelli- STUPID ex's, I'll tell you what it seems no matter how far away you move from them they still haunt you. All my ex's live in a different state then me and I still hear from them..BLAH
Old 04-02-2009, 09:40 PM   #150  

I lost 3.4!

Hey becky glad to see you!

kelli - 2.5 miles! That is awesome! That is a great alternative, ya know to get the back and workout at home. I did that for a while myself