Old 02-25-2009, 09:19 AM   #61  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Stephanie- LOL you do realize that I live in MIchigan and that for the past 4 months there has been like 5 feet of snow on the ground!! HAHA where's the park..

Kelli- Yay on the new boy already! I have been without one since the beginning of November and now I am kind of liking it! dont know if I wanna go back.

Well today my dad decided to not go to work so I doubt I will get a work out in...BLAH but at least I have been completely OP since monday morning! YAY
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:15 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

I know I"m moving a little fast for myself even. We haven't done anything.. like kiss or anything but still my ex still calls me a few times a week and text me almost everyday. He's trying to change himself into a better person for me and it just sucks because I just don't want to be with him anymore-ever. But I don't want him to stop trying to be a better person ya know? Anyway, new boy is like 32 and I'm not sure it's going anywhere. We live 30 min away from eachother and we're both really busy- I think its just fun for now. I just want to be single and left alone!

Last night I didn't end up going to boxing. I start C25K and did Level 2 of 30DS. I started out at week 3 workout 1 for C25k.. it was just about right on since I haven't ran in SOO long. It sucks how I was dying after my 2nd 5 minute jog and only a few months ago I was running 5 miles. blah. My food is right on I just need to drink more water.. really bad.

Last edited by kelli32; 02-25-2009 at 02:17 PM.
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:03 PM   #63  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Kelli - Eh the man and the desire to be married will come soon enough. One day you will just meet him and be done for! Good for you on the new boy... I agree on the balance you need between working out and having a life. So far havign a life has been winning this month. NOT GOOD!

Becky - Thats too funny I didn't even think about the non existence of said park lol. Congrats on being OP!

As for me...

Food has been completely OP. Workout has still been non existant but work has been absolutely flooding I have so much to do. Booked another engagement this morning. I am feeling so fortunate to be getting so much work! I've made the decision that March is going to be my month... I need to get things back on track. Where oh where is my balance?
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:11 PM   #64  

I picked up an extra shift at my moms bar last night for some extra money since I have to pay my new car sales tax next week. Therefore, I did not work out but I ate a grilled chicken and green beans rather than a big greasy hamburger and fries while I was there so yay me! I am doing week 3 part 2 of the c25k and some 30ds when I get home. I've got 2 hours to work out clean the house and get on the road to see new boy. Wish me luck on making good food choices tonight at dinner!!

Steph: Good job on bein OP with food. I've always had a tough time stayin OP with one if I'm not on the other. This time has been different and I love it! Good luck.

Becky: Hope your having a good day girl. Are you back 100% yet?
Old 02-26-2009, 02:21 PM   #65  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Yeah no workout today BUt eating has been on plan and I am down 3 lbs since monday so hey can't be sooo bad lol. And it is day 4 of TOM and i feel super bloated!!

As far as the non working out though I plan on dancing it up tonight so that should be some excercise for ya

Kelli- Good luck with the boy! I have been single for almost 4 months now and I'll tell ya I dont wanna go back EVER!!!!

Stephanie- go YOU, It's a hard life out there for a photographer and hopefully warmer weather will be here soon enough
Old 02-27-2009, 01:37 PM   #66  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

I definitely danced my booty off and I sweat a lot last night so i hope that makes up for all the drinking that I did!!
Old 02-27-2009, 02:18 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 221/ticker!/145

Height: 5'4

Hello Ladies!

I'm new to 3FC, and I am glad that I have found this site. Although I can't start working out again until Monday, I will definately be posting here on a regular basis to keep my butt in line! (I'm recovering from a surgery to rid me of Endometriosis)
blissclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:53 PM   #68  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Kelli- SERIOUSLY kick me!! I haven't worked out in SOO long.....what is wrong withme
Old 03-02-2009, 05:31 PM   #69  

Sorry becky I fell off the face of 3fc for a minute haha. But anyway I didn't end up going boxing AT ALL last week although I did run on the treadmill and do some 30ds. We need to get back in gear starting today.. I'm going to run tonight and do level 2 of 30ds. My eating hasn't been bad at all thank goodness, I was afraid what would happen this weekend when the girls were in town but I did really well! Aside from all the alcohol I drank of course, but I also danced the night away both friday and saturday!

As far as the boy goes.. I REALLY like him, ugh! We finally kissed. We're pretty much taking it slower than my grandma drives but I really like him and yeah.. yeah

What do ya say girl, make a deal to work out every night this week?
Old 03-02-2009, 05:46 PM   #70  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Short run last night followed by killing a box of girl scout cookies... hmmm. Everything OP today and will be rocking it at the gym tonight to pay for my actions lol. Weighed in at 136 not terrible but I would love to see the 120s by April.

Just booked a Vegas trip for the end of April, want my bikini to not put me to shame lol
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:32 AM   #71  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Kelli- Great job on the boy!! I have decided that I REALLY dont want a boyfriend at all...at least not until I lost all the weight I want, and summer is over and I start school and get my own place. That way I dont get knocked off track by some guy.

Stephanie- woohoo for vegas...I wanna come

Alright ladies so I didn't work out yesterday BUT today I am back on track eating and I am going to bust my booty to some tae bo here as soon as I start my last load of laundry!!! Need to meet my St. Patty's goal of 175
Old 03-03-2009, 02:45 PM   #72  

I didn't work out either I didn't have any energy whatsoever. I havent' been sleeping very well but tonight is boxing and I'm going to do the 30ds first. I'm staying with the boy tonight after boxing- which I warned him I smell and look horrid but he was still excited!

Steph: I need to kick it up on the running and you need to kick those cookies out the door! lol. Vegas? So jealous! I've always wanted to go and I just have never took the time. Maybe this summer?

Becky: Thats a really good plan about staying single til u reach goal. I made the conscious decision not to allow having this boy in my life effect my working out or eating habits. So far so good! I think it really helps that he lives 35 minutes away so we don't see eachother as much as if he lived nearby.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:56 PM   #73  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Alright so I did like 35-40 minutes of tae bo today but then had to get ready for work! So yay i did my first workout in a coule of weeks....so here's to getting back on track
Old 03-04-2009, 09:21 AM   #74  

I haven't weighed in a few weeks now but I'm feeling good and I'm wearing a shirt for work I haven't had the nerve to wear before! I just have been to lazy to get my scale out of the closet, lol. I've decided I'll weigh myself Friday morning I hope its good news. I usually don't have much of an appetite after TOM is over for about a week or so but it has lasted two weeks now and I don't know whats going on. I am having a hard time getting even close to 1000 cals everyday and I know thats horrible but work is busy so no time for snacks and when I get home I'm just not hungry. Any suggestions?

Becky: congrats on the workout girl I knew it wouldn't take you too long to get back into the swing of things. St Patty's day goal here we come! I'm going to push to be 160 by then.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:37 AM   #75  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

I have the same problem lately with not getting enough calories! I just haven't been very hungry....especially right after TOM which ended just a couple of days ago. I try to get more calorie dense items when I do eat like beans, and nuts and that type of thing. Helps me keep my energy up. So I will let you know if I get off my booty and workout today