Old 02-04-2009, 01:56 PM   #31  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Ok I am totally sweaty and gross right now! I kicked *** today at my tae bo video..it is getting easier and I can feel myself doing harder higher crunches(if that makes any sense). I can't wait to have a decent stomach...let alone a smaller body Just gotta keep workin it! love you, going to work have a great night
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 02:41 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

I just ate some tuna salad, green peppers and carrots. Thats basically all the food I have left in my house lol. Unless you count cereal- no milk and some canned peas. Anyway- I totally know what you mean about the crunches. I feel that way in my class because we do 15 minutes of some serious abs at the end and the first week it totally killed me I didn't think I was going to survive but last night it was like a walk in the park. I also feel that way about hitting the bag, it used to kill me to go the full round everytime and now I just do it like its not a big deal. I've been starting to hit harder from farther away from the bag to add more intensity. Have fun at work becky!

You are welcome to join us as becky said. The more the merrier. I'm sure you can tell but its mostly just what you ate, not necessarily specific but healthy or not, and your workout for the day. Becky is balls to the wall and I'd hate to not have anything to post along with her- its great motivation.

Last edited by kelli32; 02-04-2009 at 02:42 PM.
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:35 AM   #33  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

kelli32 - Down 3 lbs? Thats awesome. What kind of a car are you buying? Oooh belly dancing sounds fun. I hope you went grocery shopping the food you have in your house isn't really edible lol.

blcarter - I did southbeach for a while. Wasn't for me I am totally a bread and pasta girl at heart. Props to you though it takes a major amount od dedication. I always envy girls that have cute secy stomachs... That is one of my main goals... Balances out this derierre I have lol.

corazonas - It gets addicting when your on a realy good workout streak. Plus it makes you feel amazing... I bet you will learn to love it.

Sorry I have been MIA ladies... I had an allergic reaction this weekend that wiped me out! I was out of town and had client meetings on Sunday. That morning I woke up and had hives everywhere... when I scratched them they turned into welts. I wore a scarf to my meeting as well as pants and a long sleeve lol. Totally worth it though I booked my first wedding meeting on the spot. Awesome location and a really fun couple. The second one wasn't a good fit from my end. Oh well you win some you lose some.

I am back on track though. I was thrilled when I went into the doc on Monday and weighed in at 135... Lowest yet Last night I dragged my butt to the gym even though my husband didn't want to go. After taking a week off from running it was seriously tough. So I kicked it up a notch and ran faster than I ever have. Felt great! Got some of my album done as well.

Today should be fairly simple. The only thing that may throw me is the lunch meeting I have this afternoon. I just need to order something sensible and quit eating when I am full.. easier said then done when the food is yummy! Tonight I am going to hit the eliptical, see if I can get some extra cardio in before my boudoir session on Sunday.
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:59 PM   #34  

Steph: It's about time I lost I've been stuck here forever it seems like. Since I graduated so... nearly 2 months. I'm buying a 2008 Chrysler Sebring. I didn't realize how nice the sebrings were until I was looking at the 300's at the dealership and I was like.. I think I like these better! and I got a really good deal on it so- Sunday I'll be driving my new car!

I decided not to go grocery shopping until Monday. My friends are staying at my house this weekend while I'm out of town and I know they will eat everything in sight and I really can't afford that. Sounds like its tuna salad for another few days.

I did level 2 30DS last night. I went to the bank after work because one of teh tellers was supposed to stay there and wait for me to give me a cashiers check since they lost my checks. Anyhow- she wasn't there. So by the time I went and talked to my building manager about the rent check situation and got home it was nearly 6- which left me an hour to cook, eat and change to go to boxing. I opted out. Instead I took a bath (first one I think in probably 10 years lol) and I still didn't enjoy it a ton but it was semi relaxing. I'm just not a bath person I hate just laying/sitting there staring at the tub thinking about everything I could be doing. But my muscles felt better so thats good.

Anyway- boxing tonight!

Last edited by kelli32; 02-05-2009 at 01:00 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 04:28 PM   #35  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

I wish I had a big tub..I would take baths all the time! Except when I get done taking a bath I always stand up and take a shower haha I guess that's kind of OCD or something but i feel LIke i need to rinse off after sitting in a pool of myself.
So i haven't worked out today but I am planning on dancing my *** off tonight so kind of saving my energy for that otherwise I will be too tired to do so. Gotta give myself a pedicure and do my toenails so I dont feel gross and then get dressed
Old 02-06-2009, 11:00 AM   #36  

I did the same thing when I stood up.. I had to lay in the tub long enough for the hot water heater to catch back up though. One folly to my apartment is that even though I have my own water heater, its not very big, lol. Thats also when I wash my hair because I can't do it in the tub haha. I went boxing last night and when Steve does the class I seat BUCKETS. Literally sweat goes flying off my face when I hit the bag. I don't like him personally but his class is pretty good!

Tonight I'm eating dinner with a friend of mine so I'm going to do level 2 30DS right when I get home from work. I May do level1 because I really don't want to be really sweaty and put my clothes back on to go out but... I don't sweat to much more for level 2 and its a much better work IMO. Good luck this weekend girls and hope you had fun last night becky!
Old 02-06-2009, 01:09 PM   #37  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

I totally danced my butt off last night so hard that when I was droppin it at the end of the night I could hardly get back up my legs were so tired lol! My feet are killing me today from my heels!! The joys of being a girl I guess.
I am debating whether or not I am actually going to work out today or just sit back and enjoy the hangover I have lol.
Good job sweatin bullets!!
Old 02-06-2009, 01:24 PM   #38  

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! I wish I had my girls here it's so lonely living in the city with no friends. I miss going out and getting crazy with all the people from school.. sad.. I have friends from work but I've made a conscious decision to not mix work with pleasure, it makes for awkward moments. Not usually on my part, I'm a rather well behaved stable individual, but there's always someone who goes out of control and then you have to spend 40 hr/wk with them and its a little strange. I know how to have fun and I don't judge people but some people just get crazy when they drink.

Work is boring, everything went really smoothly with my funds today so I have a ton of extra time and I would normally be eating lunch right now but I'm not hungry at all. Good thing I have 3fc.

edit: I forgot to say that I hardly ever make it to the gym after dancing and heel sores. I usually end up with blisters either on top of my toes or on my heel so I can barely wear shoes much less run or work out. Habitually those days tend to be a wash and I eat something horrible for me as well as be lazy. Which is why I gave up going out except for one night a week- I just can't behave the next day when I go out.

Last edited by kelli32; 02-06-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:27 PM   #39  

So this sucks. I just looked at FitDay, I set it up when I first started my journey in September. According to the graph I should be reaching my goal by mid March.. but I'm 28 lbs away. There's no way I'm losing 28lbs in 5 weeks... I guess thats what I get for gaining back 6 lbs back in December that I couldn't get to come off of me until this week.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:32 PM   #40  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

haha yeah well I had to change my to start again in december because i had gained back everything i had lost at that point and started over on December 5th...so in 2 months i've lost 31 lbs...not bad but I know that I wont lose another 30 in 2 months lol...we just got to keep truckin girl!
Old 02-08-2009, 02:00 PM   #41  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Alright so i haven't worked out ina couple of days but I did work for 13 hours yesterday and went out afterwards..did a little dancing but not very much. Really thinking I'm not going to get to work out today too but I have tomorrow off so I have time to get a really good one in then
Old 02-09-2009, 11:30 AM   #42  

I didn't work out Friday, Sat or Sun. But I worked from 5 am on Saturday until 2:30 am on Sunday straight through and then was back at work at 5 on Sunday. I slept from 6 pm until about 11 yesterday and then from 12:30 until 7 and still did NOT want to get up. I also keep popping my hip out. My massage therapist told me it was because I cross my legs all week at my day job and then I stand on my feet all weekend working at the bar and it just stresses the muscles. I was told to give up crossing my legs, my hardest habit to break yet! Hopefully I can still box tomorrow.

My eating was better this wknd that usual because I was just so freakin busy I didn't have time to eat. I did get my new car though! I love love love it. Here's to OP this wk and gettin rid of this water weight I put on this wknd! Have a good day off!
Old 02-09-2009, 01:45 PM   #43  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

oooo I want a new car So i just got done doing my ultimate butt video...which was making sweat drip off my boobs I was sooooo sweaty!! GROSS. Anyways I decided I'm gonna do that one this week and then switch back and forth between them...just to give parts of my body a rest and change it up. so far so good with the eating today...now I just totally need to drown myself in water to make up for any drinking I have been doing.

Time to get in the shower...I wanna be out of the 180's this month so gotta work extra hard!!!
Old 02-10-2009, 01:45 PM   #44  

I didn't work out yesterday. I was told to not wear heels this week because of my hip but my dress pants drag the ground if I wear them with flats. Blah. Anyway I wore a small heel today, I can't stand wearing flats all the time. I didn't work out yesterday because I wanted to make sure I could still box today. I'd hate to get in a mediocre workout and hurt myself and end up missing a really good one. I didn't have time to eat bfast this morning but I drank WAY too much coffee, I had lentil soup and applesauce for lunch and I really don't know what is left in my house to eat for dinner. Last night I had a can of green beans, lol.

Good luck on gettin out of the 180's this month! You are only 3 lbs away so I bet you'll be there long before March 1st. Switching it up sounds like a good idea, I try to do that from week to week as far as what I do on the days I don't box is concerned. Sometimes I do the shred and sometimes I just run on the treadmill or elliptical. It's helped quite a bit I think!
Old 02-10-2009, 02:02 PM   #45  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

I feel like I've gained like 5 lbs back already! I am sooo bloated and pmsing. And super sore from yesterday I can hardly move...so i think I am not going to get a workout in today but we will see. I think I might have a UTI too...but I dont know i've never had one..could just be me being paranoid and PMS kickin in! Anyways I didn't eat very good last night...I went to chili;s and even had a margarita along with my bad food. UGH I hate cravings!